WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by + Falconflight +
Today 05:53 PM

Old October 27th, 2020, 09:48 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Ghostflight was slightly surprised by the apperance of another cat. Wouldn't it take more walking before they found someone else? Young, apprentice age, she guessed. "I don't know. Who are you?" She asked the russet she-cat. @Goldenmac @Mal
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 27th, 2020, 09:52 AM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Foxpaw saw two cats coming. Was it her or did the tom seem frightened? Who cared, what she did care about though was this mud! Was it mud even? When the older cat came and asked Foxpaws name she looked at Ghostflight. "Who are you two?" @ChillCat @Goldenmac
Old October 27th, 2020, 10:02 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Foxpaw saw two cats coming. Was it her or did the tom seem frightened? Who cared, what she did care about though was this mud! Was it mud even? When the older cat came and asked Foxpaws name she looked at Ghostflight. "Who are you two?" @ChillCat @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw looked suspiciously at the cat before sniffing again, the scent of Shadowclan reassured him a little until he realized something, Wait a second! I know this cat! She's a Shadowclan apprentice! I've seen her in the den before! the tom gasped.
"S-Sparrowpaw." He answered, "You're a Shadowclan a-apprentice aren't you?" he asked. @ChillCat

Last edited by Caramel; October 27th, 2020 at 10:02 AM.
Old October 27th, 2020, 10:15 AM
oyasumi

Oh, the two young cats were acquainted. How nice. "Well, guess we're all from Shadowclan then." Ghostflight didn't have much else to say. @Goldenmac @Mal

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 27th, 2020, 11:11 AM
IDK what to put here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post

Sparrowpaw looked suspiciously at the cat before sniffing again, the scent of Shadowclan reassured him a little until he realized something, Wait a second! I know this cat! She's a Shadowclan apprentice! I've seen her in the den before! the tom gasped.
"S-Sparrowpaw." He answered, "You're a Shadowclan a-apprentice aren't you?" he asked. @ChillCat
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Oh, the two young cats were acquainted. How nice. "Well, guess we're all from Shadowclan then." Ghostflight didn't have much else to say. @Goldenmac @Mal
"What other clan would I be from? Riverclan? My names Foxpaw." She said now choosing to approach these cats. "I think I've seen Sparrowpaw, but you, Dark forest warrior, I have yet to see." Foxpaw added stopping. She looked at these cats.
Old October 27th, 2020, 11:21 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
"What other clan would I be from? Riverclan? My names Foxpaw." She said now choosing to approach these cats. "I think I've seen Sparrowpaw, but you, Dark forest warrior, I have yet to see." Foxpaw added stopping. She looked at these cats.

Sparrowpaw blinked when he heard "Dark forest warrior". Excuse me...what? he thought, what did Foxpaw mean by Dark Forest Warrior? I must've misheard. There's no way... but it made sense. The training here was brutal, the cats agressive, the forest was scary it all seemed to make sense now! But The Dark Forest is evil! he thought, the tom just sat there thinking for a few moments before looking at Ghostflight with a confused, almost betrayed look on his face.
@ChillCat @Mal

Last edited by Caramel; October 27th, 2020 at 11:22 AM.
Old October 27th, 2020, 11:27 AM
oyasumi

Ah. A snarky one. "That's Ghostflight to you, squirt." Ghostflight huffed before sitting to give herself a rare grooming. When Foxpaw let slip about their location, she moved to cuff the cheeky apprentice's head, but decided against it. Noticing Sparrowpaw's betrayed look, she said, "Sparrowpaw, this is the Dark Forest. Cats come here to get special training. Starclan doesn't do that, the wimpy, maggot filled worms. My crime for being sent here was fairly tame, I practically denied Starclan and walked here myself. There are way, way, more cats than you could imagine here whether they're training or residents, one being your lovely Dawnstar."
@Mal @Goldenmac

Last edited by ChillCat; October 27th, 2020 at 11:30 AM.
Old October 27th, 2020, 11:42 AM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Ah. A snarky one. "That's Ghostflight to you, squirt." Ghostflight huffed before sitting to give herself a rare grooming. When Foxpaw let slip about their location, she moved to cuff the cheeky apprentice's head, but decided against it. Noticing Sparrowpaw's betrayed look, she said, "Sparrowpaw, this is the Dark Forest. Cats come here to get special training. Starclan doesn't do that, the wimpy, maggot filled worms. My crime for being sent here was fairly tame, I practically denied Starclan and walked here myself. There are way, way, more cats than you could imagine here whether they're training or residents, one being your lovely Dawnstar."
@Mal @Goldenmac

Sparrowpaw expression just changed to just confused, he looked away from his mentor, he didn't respond and just stood silent for a few moments. Wait a second! Dawnstar trains here? Well then this place must be good! Fadingstorm had lied! the mention of his great leader lifted his spirits before embarassement pricked at his pelt realizing Foxpaw was watching. He just stood there, awkwardly, not knowing what to say anymore. @Mal

Last edited by Caramel; October 27th, 2020 at 11:43 AM.
Old October 27th, 2020, 12:06 PM
IDK what to put here

Fowpaw rolled her eyes. "Cuff me and I'll be even less friendly." SHe warned Ghostflight. She looked at Sparrowpaw. "You need to calm down." @Goldenmac @ChillCat
Old October 27th, 2020, 12:26 PM
don't worry, be happy

Quote:
Fowpaw rolled her eyes. "Cuff me and I'll be even less friendly." SHe warned Ghostflight. She looked at Sparrowpaw. "You need to calm down." @Goldenmac @ChillCat

Sparrowpaw didn't respond and just glared at Foxpaw. Can i kill cats here? he mentally asked. The tortoiseshell tom sighed,
"A-anyways, who's you're..." He glanced over to Ghostfflight, "Dark forest mentor?" @ChillCat

Last edited by Caramel; October 27th, 2020 at 12:26 PM.