by Fawn
Last post by gs29513
Today 03:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2020, 07:37 AM
Just Somecat🐱

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Koisplash tried her best to support the fellow she-cat, giving a paw whenever it was possible for her. Indeed it had been quite a long road towards the medicine cat's den - it looked further than usual. However, despite the weight of the unconscious cat they were carrying, they managed to get there. The calico cat couldn't hide a sigh after she had gently placed her side of the warrior down, inside the welcoming den. She simply gave a polite nod of her head and sat near the molly she had travelled with, then a worried look at the lying feline as soon as he began murmuring incomprehensible words.

| @Mando @Boo Bread @Dipper |
Old October 12th, 2020, 04:32 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

((finishing up any healing since i'm back from break & fawn's resigned. replying to this isn't required))

Fawnsqueak unraveled a patch of cobweb from the supplies and inspected the wound, tongue clicking in thought. Muzzles were kind of hard to patch, it.. probably wouldn't stay especially if placed on a kit. Although he was doubtful of the treatment, he guessed they could try this first and move onto something else if it didn't stay. Or hopefully, by then it would be healed enough. "Try not to get anything in it," he mumbled after he'd cleaned the wound and spread the cobwebs, working them in best he could.

@Romulus @Exis

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old October 12th, 2020, 04:40 AM
the stars are aligned

((finishing up any healing since i'm back from break & fawn's resigned. replying to this isn't required))

oh. Yep, that was kind of a mess. Fawnsqueak winced and disappeared briefly, returning with what he hoped would help here, though he had to admit Lionstar's idea of putting moss on their wounds wasn't half bad. But these two.. they were. Nodding numbly to Bumblebelly's plea, he walked toward where Flyfur and Charredpaw had been dropped off, looking to Lionstar for some kind of explanation but not waiting long enough to receive it, his head dipping. For how quickly he'd retrieved the herbs, one would expect he'd have gotten the lead out.

He half-listened to Flyfur's recollection of what happened and held back bitterness as he instead pushed cobwebs to the wound with pressure, holding it there until the flow had stopped enough to clean and dress it with marigold. If they'd been attacked by some predator, an infection was kind of a guarantee if not brought to an early halt. Moving on to Charredpaw, Fawnsqueak opened his mouth to say something, perhaps ask-- but snapped it closed again. The apprentice probably didn't want to know. So he did the same, dutifully cleaning and adding a poultice to the injuries with an occasional wary glance.

@dEsPaCiTo SpIdEr @Rainquail @BILL.

Last edited by Fawn; October 12th, 2020 at 04:41 AM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 04:45 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmac View Post
"Oh i uh.....pounced straight into a thorn bush and Lotusheart told me to visit you."
Wolfpaw explained.
He glanced back, waiting for his mentor to catch up. @Shadeleaf

Fawnsqueak sized up the apprentice, blinked at him. "I'm pretty sure you and your mentor can handle that. The treatment's not too hard-- what you do, is you find the thorns, and you pull them out with your teeth." His tone was slow and deliberate, though he realized he should've waited for the mentor to arrive before providing the instructions since they seemed like the one who needed them.

When they did arrive, he was quizzical. "Yeah, they're just thorns stuck in the fur. Unless he's bleeding." A visual inspection indicated that wasn't the case, so he shrugged it off. "You're seriously not the first one who has come in for that, so..."
@Shadeleaf

Last edited by Fawn; October 12th, 2020 at 05:11 AM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 04:52 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Dipper
@Goldenmac

Lotusheart bowed her head calmly.
"Thank you. I'll take care of it." she mewed, leading her apprentice away to pluck all the thorns.
Old October 12th, 2020, 05:10 AM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak squinted at the abomination brought into the den, and against all odds, Owlflight had somehow gotten even less sensical than before. He didn't like it. "Yeah, that.. that seems like something he'd do," he mumbled in thought, gaze lingering on Owlflight's form. "Probably too busy creeping after someone to watch where he was going." And the rock had been in the right place at the right time, apparently.

There he was, collapsed in a nest after tripping and bonking his head on a rock.

The gurgles were unnerving. Fawnsqueak was half-tempted to step on his throat to put an end to them, cut it short at the source and end future... issues. But. He would refrain, not that he'd do much more. There might've been an herb or two that he could use to at least help him out, it was just that...

"Sorry, can't. I have to go grind my face against a tree."

Yeah, whatever. Who was he kidding? The cat who was dumb enough to take the position after him could deal with that guy, and Fawnsqueak trotted out.

@Mando @Boo Bread @Boulder

Old October 12th, 2020, 07:48 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Mothsplash was doing rounds of moss for all the dens. "Medicine cat den is next!" He plopped down a big wad of fresh moss. He knew Fawnsqueak was resigning, but he figured they could use it anyway.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old October 15th, 2020, 09:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Snowspark had made the best choice of his life.

Tail curled, Lionstar headed out of his den immediately, going straight toward the medicine cat den. "Let's go, Snowblaze. I'll have you be a medical expurrt in no time."

In the den, Lionstar popped into the storage area and grabbed a collection of things. A spider egg sac, a weird root, a leaf, a flowerhead, and a cobweb to help keep things bundled as he brought them out into the main area. He was decisively ignoring the problematic plants in the storage - the ones rotten or molding due to neglect. "Are you ready to be enlightened?"

[ @eerie elysian ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 17th, 2020, 12:17 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @BILL.
Snailswirl
________

They nearly jumped back in surprise as the golden tabby practically leaped out of the den. Huh, they guessed he wasn’t quite busy. With a relieved sort of exhale, they trotted enthusiastically toward the medicine cat’s den. Lionstar had, of course, arrived before them and was pulling out an odd array of items. They tried to name them.

Bunch of cobweb, ...root they didn’t know, a leaf they didn’t know, a flower they didn’t know, and another cobweb? Oh, wait. That first one was... were those spider eggs? Snailswirl blinked in surprise, but headed toward the middle of the den. With a quick glance at the items, they nodded. "I’m ready."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 22nd, 2020, 04:51 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Mothshade poked his head in the med den and called for Fawnsqueak. "AY FAWNSQUEAK, ARE YOU HERE?" Mothshade gestured for Thornpaw to find a bed. @gs29513 @Dipper
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Closed Thread