Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:18 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:14 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:01 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:34 PM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 12:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The cream and white apprentice merely let out a purr of amusement towards Stormpaw's words. That was new one. No cat had really ever said such a thing to him, but he didn't over think it at all. "I have no place to be and nothing to do as long as this paw is aching," he replied simply. His amber hues were lighting back up as he noted the she-cat's nervous tail twitching. She seemed to doubt herself a lot, although perhaps over time he could change that for her. It was the least he could do for the feline that basically saved his life in the fire. He wouldn't simply let her live that down without some kind of repayment. Now it was his turn to say something. Thinking quickly on his paws, he glanced around the clearing and then back towards the apprentice. He rarely broke eye contact when having a conversation. He hated to be rude towards any cat, except when he thought they deserved it. "So what are you doing sitting here all alone? Surely you have friends that would want to go hunting with you. I'm sure that sounds more exciting than talking to a cat who can hardly walk right now," he huffed. There was a teasing tone in his voice and his eyes were alight with mischief, although that was the normal Hiddenpaw. He loved teasing and messing around.

"Prove it!" she exclaimed, immediately crouching down to prepare herself for whatever may happen, although his next few words caught her by surprise. Letting the words sink in, Echokit snorted with amusement. "I can catch leaves too, you know! What kind of power would that be or how would you use it!?" she asked without a hesitation. It almost seemed ridiculous, but she couldn't help but question the younger tom. Maybe he really did? Her imagination wandered a little at the possibilities. She sat back up realizing that the kit wasn't gonna pounce her. The brown and white tabby noticed the stiffness in his posture and pinned her ears back a little in defense. Had she said something wrong? Sometimes she wasn't always aware of it as she had a sharp tongue that she didn't always control consciously. As Dragonkit spoke, her ears pinned back more at the differences in how they view their leader. Her little tail whipped a little before she settled it and waited for him to stop talking. Now Echokit was staring a cat she didn't know. Someone more mean than she had seen before. She ignored his apology. She didn't care for it as she knew he'd never change his thoughts. "Someone will revolt against a savage leader like he and when that day comes, I'll welcome any leader who takes over," she half-growled. This made it clear she didn't like the leader. Not in the least bit. This time she was well aware of the things she was saying and didn't care if this got her into trouble. "I'd rather be exiled for saying such things or when I get in trouble rather than live under a rule such as this," her eyes narrowed, but she looked away from Dragonkit, staring somewhere into the clearing now. Nothing in particular, just staring.

Wrenclaw looked towards the new feline, her head tipped a little, almost innocently. Without much hesitation, he settled himself down and watched the newcomer, listening to what she said. "You're rather interesting yourself, coming here and saying such things. Not everyday this happens," he replied looking at the cheery warrior with an odd expression. She was the first cat he'd met that was as happy as ever even with everything going on. Did nothing phase her? No matter. Wrenclaw assumed the interesting part came from his strange pelt. A Siamese, tabby mixture that didn't quite look like anything any other cat appeared. Although one things for sure, the warrior was certainly prone to start conversations. Most times it was with she-cats as -- as he found out -- his pelt was rather appealing. It didn't help at all for forest hunting, but he didn't mind it. It made flirting easier with any cat of his choosing. Perhaps Hawkfeather would be one of those he chooses. "I'm Wrenclaw," he finally spoke after taking in the she-cat and her personality. She was easy to talk to, something different and it spiced up his normal daily routines.
Stormpaw allowed herself to look back up at him again. He seemed nice enough, he was definitely being more then friendly enough to her, and besides, there was nothing to worry about. She gave a small smile, attempting to look more friendly than nervous, and the tip of her tail stopped it's nervous twitching. "Oh. I'm...sorry about your paw," She mewed, unsure of quite what to say. The injury looked like it would be quite painful, and she did feel sorry for him, but she had never been able to say things in a manner that sounded quite as...friendly as she meant them to. "Oh no, I have...nothing to do either. I annoy other cats, so...I don't have very many friends. And I don't have any good ones. I would much rather be sitting here talking to you...I suppose, I mean you've been very nice to me," Stormpaw mewed, lowering her gaze. It was true; she really didn't have very many friends. Oh no, I hope that didn't sound weird...oh, that makes me sound like some sort of a creep. I hope I'm not annoying him, that's something I definitely don't need right now, Stormpaw thought in alarm. She was unsure of Hiddenpaw's emotions at the moment, and she stole another glance at him a little more nervously then before. She was worried that she might have offended him in some way, or perhaps she was annoying him and he was just too polite to say it... should I ask about that? No wait, no, that'll be weird...just pretend not to care...be calm...don't speak your mind, don't ever speak your mind...Stormpaw thought, alarm spreading through her as she could feel her spirits rising. "I hope I'm not annoying you too much, you know you can always just tell me if I am," She mewed, her voice sounding with a little more depth to it than before. It was startling how quickly she had seemed to change. And now she was back to her more shy side, looking away from him and avoiding his eyes at all costs.

Dragonkit snorted, and his own ebony tail began to whip back and forth in irritation, as he fixed his blue hues on Echokit. Their difference in opinion made him slightly uncomfortable, although he was used to standing up for his own beliefs. Should he try and push this argument further, or leave it where it was? He wasn't quite sure. And he definitely didn't want to be arguing with Echokit much longer- he was afraid of losing her as a friend. That was one of Dragonkit's more secret fears; having everyone turn their backs on him. "Fine. Then I suppose we'll just have our separate views on this. Okay?" He asked a little shorter then he meant to. It was an attempt to end their short argument, an attempt to tell her that he wanted peace between them, although he wasn't sure whether she would catch his meaning or not. He wasn't going to try and change her mind to see things his way any further, and he knew she probably wouldn't be able to change his. Agreeing with the leader would help him to get further in his life, he supposed, but Echokit...saw things differently than him. "So...are we good? Are we friends, then?" He asked cautiously, looking at Echokit and awaited her answer. He kept his blue hues fixed on her, with a mixture of anticipation and fear. He was worried that she might turn her back on him now. Perhaps she would decide she didn't want to be friends with someone who had such different views. Or maybe she would decide that she didn't like him in general. The tip of his tail began to twitch with fear as he waited for her to reply, settling down and curling his ebony tail over his paws, although the tip continued to twitch in a half nervous, half irritated manner. He was more irritated with himself then anyone else, although part of him was annoyed that Echokit had such different views than him on Ratnight.

Hawkfeather cocked her own head to the side, looking at the tom in slight confusion. Did he mean it wasn't everyday that someone like her came and introduced themselves, or was it not every day that he was engaged in conversation? Shrugging off her confusion, she continued to beam at him. The younger warrior was fairly oblivious to Wrenclaw's calmer tone, as pretty much everything seemed more exciting to her then usual. "Oh! It's nice to meet you, Wrenclaw!" She mewed, with a bright smile. Great. It's going fine so far! Now time to get to know him, and then maybe we can be friends! Hawkfeather thought eagerly. Romance was something that had played a big part in her life in the past, and as of her current situation, she wasn't exactly interested. Still, Wrenclaw was quite a handsome tom. She suspected he probably had a mate already, there were a lot of she cats who would probably jump at the opportunity to have a conversation with him...and perhaps he was still a free tom. Well, a freeish tom. With all the she cats likely interested in him, Hawkfeather guessed it wouldn't be long before he chose one, if he hadn't done so already. Only one way to find out! She thought cheerfully. "So...Wrenclaw, do you have a mate already? Or a certain cat you like?" She asked. She then realized that could have come across the wrong way, as in her being interested. It wasn't as though she weren't intrigued by the tom's unusual pelt, and again he was quite the handsome tom...but for the moment being, she decided it was better to get to know him first and then figure out whether she developed actual feelings for Wrenclaw or whether it was just one of her little crushes that she had had over the moons.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:19 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Stretching Bellykit walked to the fresh kill pile. He picked up a vole and walked a shady part of the clearing.
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Silvercloud could feel excitement bubbling up inside her. She enjoyed arguing, if arguments ever turned into a physical fight, she couldn't exactly say she liked it but she wouldn't back down from a challenge. A flame sparked in Silvercloud's eyes. This side of Silvercloud was only shown when she was in a situation like this. A almost 'malevolent' kind of smile formed on her face. You heard me, Silvercloud smiled. Of course, the tabby had no wish to hurt Cormorantstone....physically anyway. Silvercloud looked up as the dark brown tabby rose to tower over her. It had no effect on Silvercloud though. She must admit that Cormorantstone was certainly bigger then her but she didn't really care. The fellow warrior might be bigger in looks but Silvercloud had a big brain full of comebacks and insults. "Princess? Why thank you deary. I know, I really do look as beautiful as a princess", Silvercloud said with fake sweetness. She stood up as well, deciding it wasn't fit for her to be sitting while Cormorantstone stood and towered above. When Silvercloud stood, she was still shorter and looked more fragile next to the bulky tabby but looks can be deceiving. For all anyone knew, Silvercloud could be as strong as Cormorantstone, although this obviously was false. The flame in Silvercloud's eyes danced around as the tabby's amber gaze met the yellow gaze of the other she cat defiantly. I may not be the best at beating others in a physical fight, but I always win in a verbal one, Silvercloud thought. Her gaze was quite calm despite the flame in it and her breathing was even, like she was sleeping. She wasn't intimidated by Cormorantstone. Plus, taking glances at Cormorantstone every now and again she had learned the warrior was very loyal and probably wouldn't attack a clanmate. Unless they provoked her enough. Knowing what she was going to say next, Silvercloud parted her jaws. "And I know, you do look quite like a muddy puddle", Silvercloud said. "Oops", she suddenly continued. "I forgot you were too dumb to know what that means. 'Muddy Puddle', is another word for 'ugly'. Which in this case. You're a muddy puddle", Silvercloud said, putting on a fake sweet smile that had fake apology mixed into it. She was certainly enjoying this. She was enjoying this a lot, to be exact. She could this all day. As Silvercloud watched Cormorantstone's expression, she started to notice the brown tabby looked almost as if she was....enjoying this too? But how could she find this argument entertaining. She also noticed how angry she looked, with slight excitement mixed in. Maybe she was enjoying being angered? Well this just made Silvercloud happier. This would mean she could make the tabby super angry and they would both be happy either way. Isn't that just lovely. Silvercloud had never come across someone like the dark brown tabby she cat in front of her. And that was a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. It meant, insults and comebacks would be more interesting, yet they were creating an enemy bond at the same time.
T
o say in the least, arguments weren't exactly her strong point, not the way her voice sounded like gravel, nor the way she responded, she more or less resulted in threats and relied on her strength rather than the sharpness of her tongue. But nonetheless, she enjoys arguing, because it always leads up to what she wants in the end, and that's a brawl. If anyone knew Cormorantstone, it's that she loved to brawl, any time she could, with whoever she could, it didn't matter to her.
Slowly she was pushing and prodding Silvercloud to that edge, forcing her into a position to say things that would fill her with anger, already she could feel her muscles tensing as she held herself from hurtling at this other cat that very moment, her eyes wild with fury, excitement and the vaguest look of happiness.
"Oh you're welcome, but you won't be a princess for very long, I'll dethrone you, rip out that pretty fur of yours and then toss you aside like a piece of crowfood. You'll regret having ever sat beside me you stuck-up fox-hearted warrior who likely can't even fight half as good as she can clean her pelt." The dark grey tabby hissed out, yellow eyes still wild with that look from before that was a mixture of several different emotions.
Completely confident in herself, the burly she-cat curled back her lips to reveal those sharp fangs of hers, her tail lashing frenziedly behind her and her thorn-sharp claws already sinking into the ground as easy as a knife through butter. It was getting nearer and nearer to that point where she could throw herself at this cat, it would be justifiable. Silvercloud saw she was getting angry and if any cat tried to blame the fight on her, she could say that Silvercloud had the choice to walk away but chose to instigate the fight instead, so she wouldn't get in trouble for this if it came down to someone getting in trouble. While she was mostly brawn, this she-cat did have some sort of brains in that head of hers.
"THAT DOES IT, SAY GOOD BY TO YOUR PRETTY FUR!"
The grey tabby yowled before hurtling herself forward at the other female, that same, twinkling glimmer of happiness fluttering in her eyes, barely noticeable between the extreme emotions of anger and confidence that were there, but that happiness was most certainly there. This is what she lived for, she loved fighting cat's, it made her better, and victory was always a nice feeling, but she enjoyed defeat too, it allowed her to improve herself, learn from her mistakes. But she had a very good feeling that she'd be winning this scuffle. This cat was all meow and no bite.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Bellykit sat picking at the vole. He was thinking about the ash he found in the forest. What's wrong with me?! I shouldn't be scared of some ash! I'm not scared of anything! Shaking himself he continued to eat the vole.
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@MooBaby171

Owltail walked out of the warriors den looking for Fernglow.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
@MooBaby171

Owltail walked out of the warriors den looking for Fernglow.
Fernglow saw Owltail searching for him and snuck up behind her.He entwined his tail with hers and said "You were looking for me?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 12th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Fernglow saw Owltail searching for him and snuck up behind her.He entwined his tail with hers and said "You were looking for me?"

"Aaaa" Owltail jumped as Fernglow came up behind her. "Yeah I was actually" she said " I have a surprise for you."

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 12th, 2016, 05:45 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

( @Random Melody @Goose @Aashka @Spirited Darkness @S A G I E @TheBread ITS TIIIIIIIME! Now, because I always feel uncomfortable, and also I hate this part, we are time-skipping so the kits are born...)
Old December 12th, 2016, 05:47 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

( YAS!!! Wait what was my kits name...Dragonkit I believe??? XD I forgot!!!!! )
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 12th, 2016, 05:49 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Honeypaw looked down at her kits, looking exhausted but happy. She smiled softly and bent her head, rasping her tongue over each of the kits heads before grinning up at Lionpaw. "We're parents, Lionpaw.."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread