Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 07:43 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by burntToast
Today 07:33 AM
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:21 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 07:18 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 1st, 2020, 05:41 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Plumpaw stands still for some time, anticipating the decency of an answer from the cat who comforted her after Firebug died. Yet there was none. She asked for answers, simple replies, and was given nothing. So, this is how much she meant to her Clanmate, the one who wanted to lead them? She stares for a while at Duskfeather, then turns and leaves without bothering any further. She didn't care at all, not one bit. And all she wanted now was to find a quiet spot to sulk. I liked her! she thinks sourly. I liked her, and she didn't even look at me when I spoke up! Shows what kind of a leader she'll be- All she cares for is the title, the authority! She never cared about me! She never cared about any individual who didn't give her anything!
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:47 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud paused before he got to the tunnel, he listened carefully, was she right, she did list a lot of things... ashcloud for once took a good look around at his clan and saw the truth, so thin...so aggresive...so weak. ashcloud sighed and then padded back, "please excuse my words...but duskfeather is right...I can't believe I was so blind, but thunderclan is getting weak...m-my vote has changed...I vote for duskfeather..." he looked at the ground and took a seat by dawnblossom so he could have a bit more comfort, "sorry I lashed at you dawnblossom..." he whispered before nuzzling her cheek. @Jane @hxneysuckle
Old March 1st, 2020, 05:58 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Shadepaw glared at Dumbfeather's attempt to remove the rightful leader of the clan of Thunder. He admired the deputy's ambitions, but the apprentice knows his plans of becoming leader will be ruined; afterwards this attempt, if it became successful, Dumbfeather won't take Sore as deputy, surely. That she-cat is like a smart leader. Too smart to recognize Shadepaw's plans.
He could chan-
How could I be that dumb?
This deputy could help the black tom's ambitions if he set the right keys into her locks. That idiotic leader won't do.
"I think Duskfeather is right. She done more for her clan than Flintstar," Shadepaw voiced his opinion. "The deputy matched the position of leadership."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; March 1st, 2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:00 PM
fae/she/they

Dawnblossom felt conflicted. Could Ashcloud really have changed his mind so fast? He was so quick to antagonise my viewpoint, and now he's suddenly changed his mind about the whole situation? She stepped back from the tom, her hurt expression clearly visible.
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:05 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

ashcloud lowered his ears, " duskfeather is right...I didn't realizie it, but...look around at everycat...we are starving and weak...I was so blinded...dawnblossom I'm sorry...I was thinking when I just blindly agreed...I wasn't thinking when I snapped at you..." he stepped a paw forward as he wanted to just snuggle next to the molly in comfort. @Jane
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:06 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ PLEASE TRY TO REFRAIN FROM POSTING UNTIL FLINTSTAR HAS RESPONDED! ]
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:08 PM
eternally tired

[Just doin this as a quick reply for Stormwind ]

WWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW Stormpaw thought. I'll Actually be a warrior! As Stormpaw heard his name called he yelped! I'm.. I'm Stormwind now! He thought. He was quite content but his jaw dropped as he heard Duskfeather. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. He tried to say something but couldn't, he was shocked!
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 1st, 2020, 06:30 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Was this really what it had come to? Was he that terrible of a leader that Duskfeather saw the need for him to step down? He remained quiet as his clanmates started to vote, for and against him. This is going to star a civil war. Thunderclan does not need that right now. His mind was whirling with so many different thoughts. As Duskfeather started to name off all the terrible things he'd done, Flintstar had to agree with some of what she'd said. He'd made bad decisions, that was for sure. But she was wrong about the fire. He'd risked his entire life to protect the clan during that terrible fire, when Passionstar was too idle to do anything. He'd begun leadership under the stress of not having a camp and losing their former leader. He continued through leadership not having any ideas of how to lead, because Passionstar had led Thunderclan through a mostly peaceful time, while Flintstar had been deputy. But I held the clan together. The clan may not realize, but everything he had done, even though a lot of the decisions turned out for the worst, everything he had done was to protect his clan and keep them going. He had tried to build them back up, but he realized all he could do was to just keep them going. No. Matter. What. And that was what he had done as leader. He may not have built them back up to the ideal Duskfeather was seeing, but he protected them. Risked his life for them. They were his clanmates, and it had been his duty as leader to look out for them. But I also had to deal with other clan leaders, as well as alliances and such... Mostly on my own for a time. Flintstar took a deep breath. If his clan didn't understand, that was okay. They couldn't understand what had been going through his mind all those moons, no one could've understood. And he wouldn't blame them for not understanding. He wouldn't turn against any of them, especially not now. This entire situation was sudden, and he found it pretty out of character for Duskfeather as well. But stress does terrible things to cats, he could say so from experience. Flintstar wanted to avoid any further conflict, and the way to do that was to agree to Duskfeather's terms. And frankly, Flintstar would take the deputy position. He'd always enjoyed being a deputy more anyways, or maybe that position just allowed him to be more of himself. Being the face of Thunderclan had been hard, and as deputy, he hadn't had that much pressure forced on him. I'm still senior to Duskfeather though, and I do have more experience in a lot of things than her. The leader took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment. His decision was made.

"Thunderclan please, calm yourselves." He stood up straight, where he was positioned near the back of the group of cats. He didn't need to leap up on the highpeak to exert any power or dominance like Duskfeather. She'd clearly awaited to announce this until he had given the go for her to go to the top of the highpeak. Flintstar himself didn't need that vantage point. He preferred talking with the cats at face level anyways, to show them he was their equal, just another cat, like they were. "You are all jumping to conclusions and arguments, as if you can speak for me myself. So please, there is no reason to bicker. I know that is the last thing Thunderclan needs right now." Another deep breath, then he continued. "Duskfeather has made some excellent points, and I will say I myself know I have not been the best leader for Thunderclan. I've made rash decisions without thinking about the long-term consequences. My greatest regret was creating that alliance with Shadowclan, and I'll have you know, I had been planning to disband it." He paused to let his gaze sweep over the clan, his eyes bright but full of a calm wisdom and knowledge that he didn't exert very often. "But I am not trying to justify myself to you, my clan. You all are entitled to your own opinions, and how you feel about this situation, and about me as a leader and as a cat. And I will not try to force you to change those opinions." Here, he turned his gaze to Duskfeather, before sweeping it once again across the clan. "I will not oppose the greater need of this clan, because I love each and every one of you, dearly, and I have always promised that I would do anything it took to keep you guys safe, and to make sure every cat in this clan led full, exhilarating, long lives. As you all know, I am not much of a fighter, but more of a lover. A peacemaker. And in this day and time, that is not what Thunderclan needs as their leader, as I have realized."
He dipped his head down before looking up again, straight at Duskfeather. "I will willingly step down from the role of Thunderclan's leader into the role of a deputy, and I will take on all that comes with that role. I am much better suited for this role, and that will allow you, Duskfeather, to be the face of Thunderclan and deal with matters... outside. I of course would give advice and guidance, in any way you see fit, but my role would lie more within the clan, which I am best at handling." He gave the she-cat a small smile, dipping his head in respect. Even though he was a little concerned for Duskfeather. She seemed to have changed in some way. But he would deal with that when the time came.
He then glanced back down to look around at the clan, his eyes bright. "I know some of you may not agree with this decision, but I want you to know that I will still be leading you, in a way. In a better way. And know I would not agree to this if I did not believe that this was what was best for Thunderclan." Flintstar let out a large breath as he finished, holding the gaze of any clanmate who looked at him, and awaiting to see what they would say. Every word he'd spoken had rung with truth and honesty, and he knew that this is where it had come to. And he would adapt, and move on, in the best way he could.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:38 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Mintfrost was relieved when Duskfeather sped the last couple ceremonies, but was simultaneously surprised there were so many that had to be done. Where was Flintstar in doing them, why had it been Duskfeather stepping up to the highpeak? Not to mention needing to assign mentors and apprentices, to apprentices that hadn't even gotten one. But he was shocked when Duskfeather asked Flintstar to resign...
Well......
Maybe...not that shocked considering this meeting had been amendments for things Flintstar didn't do. Mintfrost's ears flattened, he debated. Flintstar had made choices he didn't agree with, but it was nothing personal, it was the nature of running a clan. Flintstar had made enemies from friends, made friends with the enemy...it carved sorrow into him. Thunderclan was suffering quite a bit and looking around at his clanmates through his hollowed gaze, he could see reality staring back at him.
Mintfrost knew it was a risk but he couldn't stand to see Thunderclan continue down this dangerous path, and he had faith that the deputy would continue her success as leader. He was glad for Flint stepping in and admired what he said about his mistakes, his transparency about his plans for the future. He could respect this stance and saw Flint's point of view, unsure of what this change would mean but embracing it. "Duskstar, Flintspirit!"
Old March 1st, 2020, 06:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"DUSKSTAR! FLINTSPIRIT!"

At the resolution of this Bluegorse had broke away from his spat with Buckbranch in favor of bounding over to Flintstar, more than happy to bop his head at his and lick at his muzzle. He was excited this had worked!

ThunderClan had a future!

"I'm glad you're going to be deputy!" he admitted to him. "I mean, kind of nervous? But like, as long as you're active with patrols and stuff I'm with you, dude. I just don't want more cats to die, or starve, and I'd hate for us to fall back on being one of the weaker Clans."

[ @RedHead ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread