Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
under a starry sky
Last post by Mica
Today 10:37 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:31 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 10:30 PM
Tap Tap is this thing on?
Last post by alec
Today 10:24 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Mica
Today 10:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2022, 12:10 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Twoleg Invasion

meadowleap lowered her ears as she went down then seeing cougerivy unsheathing her claws and seeing her aim for meadows face, her eyes sharpen as she didn't expect what cougerivy was gonna do, as she heard what cougerivy said she stood there silently sinking the dreadful words in, as cougerivy went off with the patrol, meadowleap followed behind feeling the hurtful things off cougerivy,

@SpiritedWarrior @NinjaBloss @Naiad @Ravensong [never thought meadowleap would get the claw mark from cougerivy -_-]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 31st, 2022, 10:29 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Dirtfur @RiztheHuntress
How annoying, spotting only two of the four warriors she had called to come along with her. Dawnstar wasn't sure what was up with a lot of her clanmates, they vanished or just could not heed her orders. Pushing aside her infuriating emotions, she listened as Spiritfire replied to her question with having found nothing... that seemed unlikely, nothing. Had they not come here at all then? But Pidgeonstep wasn't the type to just up and ignore Dawnstar's orders, nor slack on patrols.

The yowl pulled Dawnstar out of her thoughts as Spiritfire broke protocol and left the shadows to grab... was that one of ShadowClan's kits? Hmm, yes, Dawnstar had just seen that pelt not long ago, Sagekit. Great, this day was just getting worse and worse, perhaps abandoning their camp this once would save her a headache. The older twolegs seemed too busy swallowing stuff, swaying, and making loud noises to take notice of the yowling kit. However, the little twolegs were an entirely different problem. There was a small twoleg that came out of one of the pelted dens, moving towards Spiritfire and the kit as the warrior tried to keep the young one quiet. Dawnstar at first debated on telling Redheart to go and distract the little twoleg, but a shout from one of the older twolegs drew its attention away.

"Redheart, go help Spiritfire check on the Sagekit move him out of sight quietly, I don't need any more twoleg attention. One of you takes him back to camp. Dappledleaf must be out of her mind with worry. The other one comes with me." Dawnstar ordered, climbing down and out of the tree.

"I'm checking out that open den." The leader grumbled, glowing amber eyes locked on the pelted den that was left open. Curiosity got the best of her, and Dawnstar left the cover of the forest to sneak into the strange twoleg den. It was dark inside, pitch black with a bit of light shining from the opening thanks to the fire. She froze noticing the strange sleek pelts laid out in the den, along with a few of the twolegs' young sleeping on the sleek pelts. Moving carefully around them, she stopped in front of what looked to be a tail poking out of the shiny twoleg trap. Everything smelt of twoleg in here, but underneath that she could pick the strong scent of ShadowClan.

"Pigeonstep, Duskfade, Lizardtail, Beartooth, Robinfeather?" The molly meowed softly, there seemed to be some sort of pelts dropped over the traps, she wasn't going to waste her energy pulling them off if it wasn't her clanmates.
@Rabbiteye @WillowBlows12 @RobinfeatherThe1st

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; July 31st, 2022 at 10:29 PM.
Old August 1st, 2022, 04:41 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Lizardtail licked her paw, trying to sooth the pain of her ripped claws. A voice calling her name made her look up. "Dawnstar?" She asked. "It is me, Lizardtail." She rattled the cage slightly. @Undertaker
//Lizardtail was exiled from ShadowClan for a week because I forgot about her patrol. How is this going to work?

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old August 1st, 2022, 08:33 AM
Tis the winter season ❆

My Mood: Dead

Robinfeather yowled at the sight of her leader. “Over here!” she hissed.
@Undertaker

Thc: Juniperpaw & Blazingkit, Shc: Robinfeather & Oakshade, Rc: Splashpaw, Wc: Heatherleaf & Flowerpaw

Bump me after 48 hours unless this applies otherwise:
~Next trip/Away time: Dec 26-31

Character site coming at some point!
In school, I won't always get to replies right away!
**Current RP slots taken: 0/10 = 0 open RP slots. Current main(s): Blazingkit of Thc and Splashpaw or Rc! VM me to RP!**
Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:39 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

As Ivysnake was communicating with the two herb-knowledgeable cats, a familiar dark gray tom with a white skull-like marking on his face appeared beside her, asking if they needed anything, and promising that he would help. He also asked if Hornetpaw could help, but Hornetpaw was already speaking with Ebonyfang. "It would be useful for you to help us," Ivysnake meowed, using some signs Centipedepaw had shown her and others that she made up due to not knowing what he did for them. She did speak out loud at the same time because that made it easier for her to remember what signs went with what words, and so Centipedepaw could read her lips in case he didn't understand one of her made-up signs, or if she messed a sign up.

"We have many herbs - I don't think we need to gather more," she meowed, glancing at Elmshadow for confirmation. "But," she added, looking back at her apprentice so she could focus on him, "it would be good to have an extra set of paws to help us prepare the herbs. We're going to be bundling some up in case we need to leave quickly, but leaving others out so we can treat immediate injuries." She flicked her ivy-striped tail at Elmshadow and Ebonyfang. "Come on - we have work to do. And with that patrol taking so long to show up, they might have some injuries that need treating." She had overheard a bit of Dawnstar's announcement on that.

@xath @Ravensong @Summer Rose

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 2nd, 2022, 03:05 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Bagderscar @starry @flopsy @Fox_Void @Shade.

Some cats seemed to be a little slower, but eventually everyone seemed to be here. He trotted after Cinderblaze while listening to the plan and all, and gave a short grunt as confirmation that he had heard and understood and all that, before heading out. He slunk through the territory while staying in earshot of the rest, and trying to find a scent trail and not gag at the gross stench of Twoleg and dog. But while his ears were scarred it was his sense of hearing that picked up one prey, and he crouched down and began stalking. But another sound. Clearly irritated the large tabby looked around with an icy anger in his eyes, searching for what had caused it. But he didn't spot and squirrel or clanmate but instead seeing a dog happily walking through the forest. It was a chocolaty brown one, and much larger than Badgerscar.

The tom knew how to move quietly and without being spotted, and those skills now game into good use as he quickly started making his way back towards his patrol, picking up speed as he saw the flash of more dog fur. " Dogs!" His voice was low enough to not alert the dogs as he moved toward the deputy, but they couldn't keep hunting here if more of those cursed mutts showed up. Couldn't the twolegs keep their slaves close at least?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_Void View Post
@Spotty @starry @flopsy @Shade.

Foxcall listened to the deputy as they trotted with the group, slightly nodding their head and going off on their own, making sure they stayed close enough to hear the call of the others.

The scent of twolegs and their dogs truly made hunting much harder as most of the prey had scattered off away in fear of the beasts they keep as pets and their scent made it almost impossible to find a scent trail. Foxcall ears twitched slightly as they heard the rustling sound of a mouse at the base of a tree. They slowly started to stalk, making sure to not make any noise. Though before they could pouch they heard the voice of Badgerscar, their eyes widening slightly when they heard the words dogs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Spotty @flopsy @starry. @Fox_Void

Sharpfang's hunt was quickly interrupted by the intervention of dogs! The agile molly quickly took up a battle stance and launched herself at the nearest dog, scratching it's side before slipping into a bush. Her strategy was to dash out, attack, and go back into stealth, as her expertise was in ambush.

Cinderblaze started to scent for prey, and soon picked up his first scent. However, it was hard to smell anything because the twolegs reeked. He was getting sick of them invading ShadowClan's territory, especially when the clan was starting to stabilize. Not that they were weak before, but with enforcers and Dawnstar focusing on their clan, not ThunderClan, ShadowClan did seem to have grown. He never got to hunt the prey that he'd scented, because Badgerscar caught his attention. Dogs? Uuugh.

With a sigh, he started calling the patrol. "Foxwhisper! Sharpfang! Foxcall!" However, it seemed that Sharpfang had leaped straight into battle. Gosh, Dawnstar would have Cinderblaze's neck if something happened to anyone on the patrol. "Sharpfang, come back here. We need an attack strategy, because what if there's more?"

He turned to Badgerscar, who he thought was one of the more sensible cats on the patrol. Although he hadn't seen much of the other three, he supposed there was a reason that Badgerscar was an Enforcer and not a normal warrior. After surveying Badgerscar for a second, also checking that the dogs had not attacked him yet, he turned to the group. "How does an ambush sound?" he asked. "Also. I know ShadowClan's usual method is not retreating, it's leaping straight into fights and persevering. But dogs are a dangerous matter. While injuries are normal, I will not allow any of you to get into lethal danger."

"If I call for a retreat because one of you is on the verge of death, you must listen to me. Understood?" With that out of the way, he continued with the strategy. "We'll be surrounding the dogs and then attacking from every side. Problem is, we don't know how many we are. So we'll just have to see. If everyone's ready, let's start with the ambush." Cinderblaze dropped into a battle crouch as he crept towards the dogs, signalling that the others should join him on his left and right so that they could form a type of semi-circle. He supposed they could form it into more of a circle as they approached the dogs and got closer and closer.

[ @flopsy ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; August 2nd, 2022 at 03:05 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 11:00 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**

The bite marks in her haunches were seizing and playing fits with her ability to walk. Perhaps running all that way on an injured leg had been a poor choice, regardless of how she'd felt in the moment. She shrugged, smiling as she walked in through the camp entrance. It had needed to happen and it was fine now; she had every reason to go see Elmshadow. She was the enforcer commander, she couldn't be down for long. The mottled she-cat scanned first for Dawnstar, the leader would need to be made aware of what they'd encountered. The little pack of dogs hadn't been anywhere near Pinewatch Patch. Those dirty twolegs were letting their beasts roam the forest at will.

With no success in locating Dawnstar, after dropping her black bird on the prey pile, her blue eyes did fall on the dark medicine cat wandering through the clearing, scanning the cats gathered around as he made his way to the medicine cat's den. Her smile widened. Lifting her back leg off the ground again, Cougarivy hobbled straight for her mate, following him into his den before setting herself on a nest near where he'd stopped to face her and positioning her body so Elmshadow could see the bite wound. "Hiya Elmshadow! Where's Dawnstar?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; August 3rd, 2022 at 09:46 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 09:43 PM
Raven

**Elmshadow**
@TheNyanCatMinecart @xath

The grey and black medicine cat scanned the clearing. A plan was in place for the herbs to be gathered and sorted, now it only needed to be implemented. He glanced past Ivysnake as her apprentice approached with his brother close by. He judged from Ivysnake’s response that the deaf apprentice had offered his aid. With Ebonyfang having disappeared in their wait for help and planning, the extra help would be appreciated and Elmshadow found himself growing more disappointed in having not seen his own warrior apprentice around, much less offering help anywhere.

Time was passing and none of the patrols had returned. He could understand Cinderblaze and Cougarivy still being out if they were having some trouble finding prey with the twolegs about but Pigeonstep’s patrol was curious. For a reason he couldn’t quite place, Bataong’s words from so many moons ago echoed in his mind about the grey she-cat’s safety and her need to prove herself. He brushed away the thought quickly, the old bat wasn’t even around anymore so how much could he really say against Elmshadow, at least he was still here. The medicine cat would be lying if he didn’t wonder where the tom had gone along with Pigeonstep’s sister, Snowpaw, but now was not the time to linger on it. Luckily, Dawnstar’s inevitable orders pulled him from his mind, putting him and Ivysnake in charge while she went out in search of the missing patrol. Elmshadow nodded curtly before turning back to Ivysnake.

”We’ll likely need all the paws we can get that aren’t needed in helping with other matters.” He looked pointedly over the two brothers. "If we need to leave for any reason, it'd be helpful to know at least one of you will be able to stop by the medicine cat den to help carry whatever herbs we can manage." Hornetpaw and Centipedepaw had so far proven to Elmshadow to be reliable apprentices and that at least gave the medicine cat some assurance, especially after Ebonyfang's random disappearance at quite likely the worst possible moment. He and Ivysnake wouldn't be able to confidently give any herbs out to help those who may need it if it came to traveling but that would have to be another place for the brothers to prove helpful, for those members of the clan who may need some assistance.

Resolute in what needed to be done, Elmshadow turned and walked through the clearing, scanning the cats meandering and fretting, towards his den. His ear twitched towards Dappedleaf's cry. Diverting his path, he padded towards the queen, stopping in her path [ @cloudivity ]. "We cannot help Sagekit with panic. Dawnstar's patrol is out there, if he is out there, I'm confident he will be found. Right now you need to focus on your other kit and we can do what we can from inside the camp. Gather all of the kits and queens, it is possible he is still in the camp and some order will help us find him if he is." Elmshadow raised his head from the queen, stopping on the first two cats he found, he called, "Maplepaw, Stonedawn!" [ @SpiritedWarrior @Nixey ] "Help Dappedleaf gather the kits and queens and keep track of everybody. We don't need any more wandering kits or panicking queens if we can help it."

Hoping that would put some order to that, Elmshadow moved back towards the medicine cat's den, slipping inside to walk straight back to the herb stores but a now-grating voice stopped him. He turned emerald eyes to look over Cougarivy as the impossible she-cat made herself at home slipping into a vacant nest. Sighing, he turned to her, "She left camp. What do you...?" He stopped as the she-cat angled herself so he could see the bite wound on her haunches. His brows furrowed. "How did you get that? What happened?" The medicine cat called over his shoulder, "Ivysnake, grab marigold and...cobwebs." The wound looked to have finished most of its bleeding but it could start up again with the cleaning it would need. From what he could see, it didn't appear to be deep and the puncture wounds were fairly close together, suggesting a smaller predator.

**Cougarivy & Elmshadow**

Cougarivy's mouth widened in a grin as Elmshadow addressed her, rolling her eyes as the clueless tom caught up, "That's why I needed Dawnstar, duh!" she giggled but met Elmshadow's eyes playfully. "It was just some mangy mutt. We ran into a few of them out hunting. This one was small, and besides, he won't be yapping after anybody anymore." She giggled again. "So, what'd'ya say Mr. Med, am I going to be okay? You need to clean it out?" She extended her injured leg out of the nest.

The enforcer commander hadn't lost her spark, for better or for worse. Elmshadow rolled his eyes. Dogs. Leave it to Cougarivy to brush it off so nonchalantly. This likely meant there'd be others coming in right behind her with similar injuries if there were loose dogs in the territory. He glanced down at Cougarivy's extending back leg, giving it a cursory one over down his nose before turning away. "You're the enforcer commander, I'm sure you can manage the cleaning on your own." Cougarivy huffed slightly and rolled her eyes but maintained her smile. As she leaned down into her wound to clean it she kept her eyes up on her dear, grumpy mate.

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 3rd, 2022, 09:51 PM
Raven

* * Temporary Herb Storage * *

Do not submit healing requests for this plot, make your post in this thread and tag me and @/TheNyanCatMinecart

2 Burdock Root
3 Celandine
7 Cobwebs
4 Daisies
5 Dandelion Flowers
2 Dandelion Leaves
1.75 Honeycombs
2 Horsetail
.5 Marigold Flowers
2 Mushrooms Glowing
2 Mushrooms

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1 Dock Leaf
2 Cobwebs
1 Stick
Poppy Flower
1 Borage
1 Celandine
3 Marigold
2 Daisies

1 Dock Leaf
2 Cobwebs
1 Stick
2 Dandelion
1 Borage
1 Burdock
2 Marigold
2 Celandine

1 Dock Leaf
2 Cobwebs
1 Stick
1 Borage
1 Celandine
1 Daisy
1 Dandelion
4 Marigold

4 Cobwebs
1 Stick

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; August 11th, 2022 at 11:56 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2022, 10:21 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Dappledleaf nodded, her eyes wider than necessary. She may not be the oldest queen, but she was one of them and she wanted to make damn sure that none of them was feeling the panic she was. "Okay! Maplepaw, can you help track down the kits? Swiftpelt just had a litter and he'll need help carrying them." She turned to her daughter and crouched down to her level. "Willowkit, I want you to help Maplepaw. Those kits are your friends and you're the oldest kit. I love you, please stay safe." She licked her daughters head briskly a few times before she turned to Stonedawn. Her panic was fluttering in her chest, but she had to be a big girl about this. She had to help the other cats.

Willowkits eyes were wide. She was being trusted to help an apprentice. Mama knows I won't run off. I'll help Maplepaw. She nodded her head and scampered off to Maplepaw. "I can help! I can bring the older kits where we need to go, following everyone else, while you help the younger ones with the queens." Her usually quiet voice was firm and exact, she wanted to show that she could be of some help.

[ @SpiritedWarrior @Nixey ]

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Closed Thread