Old November 17th, 2020, 08:05 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren Bliss View Post
[ Thunderclan warrior, open ]

Thrushheart followed behind Thunderclan to the gathering. He had fallen behind, but the important thing was he was here. The transgender tom was ecited. He loved gtaherings. Thrushheart went to a spot and sat down.
(Speckle is trans as well haha <3 he's gonna accidentally misgender thrush at first, but then feel really, really bad about it)

Oh, oh, oh! It's a new guy! Speckledream skipped over the new cat, a large smile on his face. And...she looked lonely, poor gal. She was all alone, at a gathering too, for starclans sake! That had to be disappointing. Making up his mind, as if he wasnt sure before, he bounded the rest of the way over and plopped down right next to the Thunderclan cat, his plumes tail waving a friendly greeting, "Hiya, miss! What cha doin all alone? There's lotsa people for you to talk to, like me!" he merrily chirped, his head cocking. Hopefully this wasn't gonna be some boring conversation, but he was sure they would talk about lotsa fun stuff!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 17th, 2020, 08:46 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As much as she absolutely hated to give the foxheart any credit...that was a good decision. Silence was generally a smart choice when it comes to responding to insults, no matter how true the insult was. She bit her tongue to fight back another remark, and she really had to retain herself in order to keep silent. She really, really wanted the leader to snap back and potentially make a fool of herself, but...there would most likely be other moments, judging by how Dawnstar normally acted. If an opportunity were to arise, she was sure as hell going to take it, paws down. For now, she would keep her ears perked and wait. She wondered when one of the leaders was going to start the announcements, since the gathering was getting a bit boring, to be frank.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 17th, 2020, 08:58 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @Willowfern

"I'm expecting kits, but I my mate died..." Swiftsnap frowned. "Who'll teach them when their apprentices?" She murmred. "Sorry to vent to you like that..."
Old November 17th, 2020, 09:19 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Palepaw was exploring through the cats at the Gathering when she smelled a very familiar smell, so she followed it, occasionally checking to seen if it was a who she was smelling, but no luck so far, up until she almost ran into Sparrowpaw, the Sparrowpaw she had met at the ShadowClan border.
She perked up and smiled at him.
"Oh, hi Sparrowpaw! Remember me from the border? I was Halfpaw then, but I've since been renamed to Palepaw. How have you been since we last met?"

@Goldensnail
Old November 17th, 2020, 09:28 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Old?" Lionstorm puffed his pelt, making himself look bigger than he actually was. Being naturally spikey helped. "The only old-sounder here is you, sugar. Listening to the ocean, avoiding the crowd.. what are you, eighty? Come on, crabapple." At least she enjoyed his Star Cats impression.

"The day you can get away from hearing me is the day ShadowClan grows some decency." Which was never, because ShadowClan stunk. "I at least escaped my Star Tormentors." What did it cost him? He was pretty sure his pain tolerance was tops after his lives were ripped away.

Lionstorm shook his head, giving her a small smile. "Not everyone is Creepcry. There's a lot of good cats out there, and Mister WindClan here gives you any trouble, we can take care of it." Dimtail looked brighter than Springcry, so that hopefully wouldn't be an issue. "Lighten up, Plumpaw." To Dimtail, he flashed a fangy grin. "In the flesh." It was kind of nice cats remembered his warrior name without being told it.

Under the old leadership, the Gatherings were fairly quiet and he was pretty sure no one knew what was going on. Most of the cats that now attended Gatherings.. weren't there before. "ShadowClan has never had a sense of punctuality." This was boring talk though, and Lionstorm wanted to spice things up.

He knew Plumpaw wanted little to nothing to do with socializing but.. "Hey WindClanner, what do you think the Stars sound like?"

[ @implimm, @Jessica1917 ]
Old November 18th, 2020, 01:32 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotusheart was sitting silently. She was having a bit of a stressful day and the gathering so late at night wasn't helping. She was particularly shy and introverted and honestly felt like she was going to fall apart.

Lizardfrost's wide muscular shoulders pushed through the crowd gently. She settled down and looked up at the leaders

(Both Open)

Last edited by Shade.; November 18th, 2020 at 01:33 AM.
Old November 18th, 2020, 01:44 AM
i am kenough

Lionstorm's response to her name-calling was satisfying. The silver mau took apparent pleasure in the reaction and held her head high, regarding the former-leader challengingly. "Mn, old," she repeats with a click of the tongue. "And if I'm old too, then whatever. I'm not as dusty as you, yet~"

Pre-introduction pep-talk didn't do much to help, though, but! Plumpaw could appreciate the attempt. She was a work in progress.

Sitting with the WindClanner though, she listens idly, taking note that the only one Dimtail apparently cared to know was Lionstorm- No big deal, but still. Give a lady your name! Who cared about deputies and whoswheres? "Yes, Lionstorm. And I'm Plumpaw- I'm sure you were about to ask." The apprentice's powder blue eyes do another up-and-down of Dimtail.

"ShadowClan used to have some class before Icestar's death, at least. Look at that one- What's her name? She looks like she's got mange."

She is unprepared for what Lionstorm brings up next, and gasps as she hears his query. The she-cat's pelt grows hot as she whips her head around to face him. "Hey!" She mews accusingly. "Don't! Don't answer that," she is quick to urge their WindClan companion. "He's getting old, got a few screws loose- Really, it's fine. ShadowClan looks awfully... Nasty tonight."
[ @Jessica1917, @BILL. ]
Old November 18th, 2020, 01:55 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Well thing were certainly moving along. So the Riverclan deputy had taken over Lionstar's spot officially, that was good to know. And the loud bratted deputy of Thunderclan it seemed, had not been taken down a peg or two from the last gathering where she had proceeded to throw a massive fit - as far as Breezefeather could remember - and was still just as arrogant as she'd previously been. He was, in all honesty, not surprised by the childish games that were happening among the group of high ranks but he did find it immature, unnecessary and not worth his time to listen to. If all they were going to do - now with Dawnstar and Shadowclan's stench wafting over him - was sit and throw petty insults at each other, he might as well not even be here. However, he did feel the Shadowclan leader's eyes on him and decided to keep his neutral expression, face showing no emotion outside of his mild annoyance with the current happenings. It was childish, and it was not a mud throwing battle he had any interest in getting duck into, and so instead, seeming they were the only two of their own rank - since Dawnstar had yet to appoint a deputy herself - decided to see if the loud mouth had any interest in some comfortable or at least not insult based conversation. "I do indeed know who you are, and now you should know who I am. How fares the prey in the scolding burnt and arid areas of Thunderclan?" It was poised perfectly with his own opinion of the forest trees territory.
[ @Mumble ]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old November 18th, 2020, 07:42 AM

My Mood: Lonely

. @PhoenixHeart @implimm
Berrywing just huffed. "Breezewhisker is alright, I suppose, but I could do better." Mewed the large tom.
Old November 18th, 2020, 07:48 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond_Carrot View Post
"That's a shame." Sagebrook mewed sympathetically. "I was fortunate enough to have a great mentor-- but I do know someone who might empathize." Biting her lip, she considered her next words carefully. Shedefinitely didn't want to get this cat mixed up with Stripeseed-- if she could say she hated anyone, it would be him. But she did know that his new apprentice was in a similar fix. "Adderpaw ( @Tigerspirit2009 ) was just reassigned to a new mentor, too. I don't know how she's been taking it, but maybe you could talk to her, too." She hoped to do both 'paws a favor-- it seemed as if each needed a friend.
@ScarletPaw
Adderpaw heard her name and walked up to Sagebrook. "Hi." She said.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Closed Thread