Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM
Diving Down- Goldfish...
by zBlaze
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:23 AM

Old February 16th, 2023, 07:13 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

@x ghostie

[rolled a 3 for defense and a 12 for attack ]

Breath wasn't returning and they couldn't help but find that mildly inconvenient. Ideas of gracefulness and beauty abandoned, Myrtlenose stumbled backwards. Another hiss of anger as their paws scrabbled past the form of the larger warrior. He had been lucky that time, innit. They wouldn't let Whisperingwolf get away with it again. Though, despite knowledge of the dilute torties power and strength, they could feel the possibility of success leeching away every failed hit.

Stop smiling. A paw lashed out at the others face, aiming to, quite literally wipe the smile off their face. Deserved it. Yes. The more they moved, the less fun this became, the more they were determined that Whisperingwolf would not leave here alive. The faint cry of retreat was ignored, instead, they rushed forwards, trying to duck under flying claws.

Claws hit their side.

They fell.

No words were uttered, trained they were to be silent. Instead, hatred shone in bright green eyes and blood bubbled up. They would die. Yes, they would die. But not alone.

With a sudden burst of fury, Myrtlenose launched upwards, using the last of their strength to try and claw out Whisperingwolfs throat.

We die together.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old February 16th, 2023, 08:02 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkfall

Darfkall having not been on the battlefield long, was slightly taken aback when a vaguely familiar face appeared before him. He had seen this cat before, at a gathering he believed. What was his name…? The young warrior wasn’t the greatest at remembering names, especially of cats outside of the clan. But who could he be…? Oh! Thrushfur! and once he put that name to the cat before him, a horrible realization dawned on him. This was the deputy of ThunderClan!

Having realized who this cat was, he knew he had no realistic hope of winning against him. But not only failure, but retreat was not an option. He had to make a stand here, ThunderClan was on his clan’s territory and they would have to face the consequences for their actions. Plus, he had never backed away from a fight before, why would he do so now? Also, the tan warrior had the audacity to call him a monster, and something about that rubbed him the wrong way.

Darkfall lowered himself into the battle crouch that he had learned moons ago while the deputy of ShadowClan had still been alive. He only needed to hold off. He just needed to hold out. StarClan guide my paws he thought in silent prayer as he unsheathed his claws as he watched through pale blue eyes in preparation for the older cat to make his move.

Truth be told, the large tabby was inexperienced in battle. Though he had managed to get the upper hand over a pregnant Cougarivy during his assessment, this was a different situation altogether. For all he knew, Thrushfur could actually be trying to kill him and if he wanted to get out of this situation alive he’d have not only to aim for the same but rely on his tricks to attempt to get an upper paw.

When Thrushfur pounced toward him, the tom already knew what to do. He’d seen similar moves while sparring with Larkfire and during his assessment and knew that the best option would be to attempt to use his size to disrupt his balance. With a defiant yowl, Darkfall rushed inwards and stretched out one of his large paws in an attempt to knock one of Thrushfur’s legs out from beneath him in order to hopefully jump away afterward and create some distance.
Darkfall
(Permission to Powerplay granted by Eaglet, and I shall be doing this as a continuation of the original post for timeline sense. I also just realized I didn’t quote the right person in my previous post so uhh… sorry Taker)

Having successfully knocked the deputy off his paws, the large black tabby pounced on him. The other warrior had been sloppy, Darkfall noted. After all, in his opinion, rushing straight toward an enemy like that was just asking for some kind of problem. And since this opening had been so graciously handed to him, he’d make full use of this opportunity.

Using his size (and maybe weight) to his advantage, Darkfall grasped the older tom by the scruff and hooked a clawed paw into one of his shoulders. If Thrushfur had insisted upon him being a monster, he’d show him every bit of the monster he had claimed him to be. This was his home, his territory, and how dare these squirrel lovers come into his home and cause a commotion. They were the true monsters, taking the lives of his clanmates.

With a snarl, Darkfall released his hold on Thrushfur’s scruff and pushed him away with his hind paws, the claws hooked into his shoulder being raked across it as he did so. Bristling with anger, the tabby took a few steps back and glared at his adversary through slitted pupils. His blue eyes burned with the rage that threatened to consume him. All the tom could think about was what he had to protect back at the camp. His brothers… His sister… His apprentice… Larkfire… His future.

Images of all of those things swirled in his head as he faced the ThunderClan cat. As far as he was concerned, he and the rest of the cats here on this side of the border were threatening the things dear to him and he decided at that moment that he’d kill anyone who attempted to advance further or die trying. "Get out of here!" He hissed through bared teeth. He tensed as he watched Thrusfur for a sign that would need to defend himself or go back on the offensive.
[ @Eaglet hopefully this doesn’t just sound like rambling lol, lemme know if it does]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 17th, 2023, 03:22 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ @carmen [ i rolled the dice for fun because if they were not. fitting for what we want to happen, i figured i would just discard their answers but hehe. i got a nat 1 for defense and a 19 for attack! ]
A sick rolling sense of pleasure ran through Whisperingwolf's body as their claws ripped through Myrtlenose's skin. They could briefly hear the calls of retreat but who were they to care? The Thunderclanner had picked a battle and lost, it was the utmost pathetic act of greed. How fitting, Thunderclan was filled with those who hungered for something they could not have.

With a coldness washing over their eyes, the warrior watched as the molly fell to the ground, blood bubbling up from their wounds. Whisperingwolf could see the fiery in her eyes but there seemed to be an acceptance that had not been there before. Unlike some of their clanmates, they were not cruel. They only reflected other's actions. With a small sigh, as if even walking closer to Myrtlenose was annoying. They stared down at her.

"Pitiable." Whisperingwolf reached their claws and attempted to deliver a killing blow, slice down her neck in a thin line.

They hadn't expected for Mrytlenose to launch forward and dig her claws in their throat.

Ah.

This was.. an annoyance.

They jerked back, feeling their windpipe be crushed by claws and torn. Flesh was torn and blood gurgled up from the wound. Whisperingwolf gagged, a gruesome scene as they stumbled back, falling to their side. Eyes wide with shock, they were left staring at Mrytlenose as their final scene. Their body convulsed and twitched before finally falling limp.

At least they could take a long nap now.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿═ ═

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ @vellichor @/anyone else hopefully to drag aster away pls
Everything was dark in the mist of their mind. Pain was rolling through their body with flashes, and the blood that coated their pelt was a sickly texture. With a sudden jagged kick to their ribs, Asterdance's eyes flashed open, and they lashed out with their claws at the figure who had inflicted such .. man, dirty blow. However, with the blood loss - they easily missed and only witnessed with blurry vision a snickering apprentice skipping away. "..Ass.." They cursed, ears pulling back.

Asterdance pushed themself up to a sitting position, eyes widening. The scene in front of them was bloody, cats tearing at each other with rage, and it sends shivers down their spine. They weren't sure who was winning, how could they even consider something like.. this as a win for .. all the violence? (What had happened here?)

Their brown fur seemed to be coated red, a look of fiery swirling in their eyes. Their thoughts were hazy as they stood up, balance wobbling, they unsheathed their claws. Asterdance was clearly not in the place to fight, and while their wounds had stopped bleeding - they needed immediate medical attention. Did the bobtail seem to realize this? No.

All they knew was to stand tall, bare their teeth, and fight.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 17th, 2023 at 03:35 PM.
Old February 18th, 2023, 10:09 AM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Thrushfur

He winced as he felt the darker warrior's powerful weight forcefully push on him, completely engulfing him. He shrieked as he felt the other warrior's hot breath and saliva grasp at his scruff. He could feel the teeth digging into his neck. His veins surged as the warrior dug his claws into his shoulder. Blood was already gushing crimson from the scar and ruthlessly dripping from his shoulder. He fought against the other warrior, but the Shadowclanner was too strong for him. He was eager to flee for safety as the hold on his scruff was loosened. Yet, he could already feel the burning scar piercing his nerves. Blood was seeping and dripping down his calf as he strained himself. He winced because the other tom had raked his entire shoulder, leaving a noticeable scar. He responded internally with clear, rage-filled blue eyes after sensing the other tom's rage. When Sparrowstar arrived on the scene, his eyes widened; he swiftly turned his attention back to the Shadowclan warrior. Yet, he hissed softly when Sparrowstar urged to retreat. Retreat? He grunted. Thunderclan was retreating. It was not doable. He reluctantly followed Sparrowstar's instructions to flee. He spun around as he ran, angrily repeating Sparrowstar's remarks until he heard her voice abruptly end. So many of their warriors had already started to let their guard down after seeing the battle up close. Everyone was gasping for air like a torrent. Continuing Sparrowstars words to return back to camp immediately. "Retreat! Sparrowstar said retreat!!" He exhaled a low growl. The moment to fight was just not right now, but tomorrow would always present a chance to atone for this.

[ @Darkclaws ]

Last edited by Eaglet; February 18th, 2023 at 10:43 AM.
Old February 18th, 2023, 10:44 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

A paw to her face only had her smirking in amusement as Mirehound stepped back, teeth bared in a grin. Out of all the cats in the forest, she had thought Sparrowstar would be the least surprised that crossing ShadowClan's border had been met with death. The tan leader then lifted her voice to call for a retreat - when a figure flew up behind her and she was tackled to the ground, effectively interrupting her.

Shadowfur. Blue eyes watched as her Clanmate successfully took down the ThunderClan leader. Had he not heard Sparrowstar's call for the Clan to fall back? As much as she had loyalty in defending her Clan and territory, not even Mirehound would continue to attack a retreating enemy patrol (part of the reason she had not killed that other ThunderClan warrior). Disappointment laced her heart but remained off her expression as she gave one last growl.

As much as she wanted to jump in after her mentor, another scene caught her eye; a ThunderClan warrior going after an apprentice. Not on her watch. Weaving through she arrived at Daypaw's side, aiming to launch a swift blow of her claws towards the shoulder of the ThunderClan cat - enough to distract him so that Daypaw's attack could land. "Fall back with your Clan," the shadow warrior snarled towards the enemy warrior, lashing her tail and rounding to the other side.

[ @Jayvines @Le Batteur @Willowfern ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 18th, 2023 at 10:44 AM.
Old February 19th, 2023, 03:12 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

[ @Jayvines ]

The ThunderClan leader had began calling for what might’ve been a retreat, but was cut short by Shadowfur’s tackle. He wasn’t about to let her go; she needed to be reminded of the consequences of letting her warriors live undisciplined lives. ShadowClan wouldn’t tolerate prey-thieving. Only when she’d been properly reminded of her responsibility as ThunderClan’s leader would he allow her to leave.

She violently thrashed beneath him, making it nearly impossible to stay on top. Opting to try a different strategy, he pushed off of the ground and sprang to the side. Immediately whipping around, he lashed out and attempted to sink his claws into her front paws. If he succeeded, he would pull her paws out from under her.

( This can be where Sparrow gets her scars, if you’d like! @Everyone- This fight is closed to everyone but myself, Jayvines, and Undertaker if he wants Dawn to call Shadow off. )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 19th, 2023, 06:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@fallout? @Cherry~ @Jayvines @daenerys @Epiphany
Wildpaw swiftly greeted her with that strange nickname that would never make any sense to the leader. As expected, Dawnstar tolerated the odd lingo and listened with more attention than she would have had she let Wildpaw regularly run her mouth. There were some interesting tidbits that escaped the apprentice's mouth. "So it was ThunderClan who started this, that's new." She wondered where they had gotten the courage from. Before Dawnstar could ask the apprentice more important questions, such as wounds, casualties, and the reason ThunderClan was trespassing in the first place, Sparrowstar arrived.

She went right over the border and barged into a fight between Mirehound and some bumbling ThunderClan warrior before calling for a retreat. Oddly enough, Shadowfur immediately launched himself at Sparrowstar not long after. Dawnstar watched for a second without doing anything, mostly because Sparrowstar deserved a bit of beating for ignoring the borderline, however, she didn't sit still for long. "You stay close." Dawnstar turned her head to Wildpaw, ordering her near with a soft growl. There were still a few cats growling and snarling in battle, Dawnstar didn't need Wildpaw getting caught up in anything after Dawnstar just said she'd keep an eye on her.

The imposing feline began padding across the blood-frothed ground and veered around anything cats still struggling in battle. "SHADOWCLAN ENOUGH!" If the Queen of Mean hadn't been noticed yet, the shrill, commanding, caterwaul she gave would be enough to announce her presence. The steely glare in her eyes promised only the severity of punishment should disobedience become even the slightest of thought. Dawnstar prided herself on her ability to control her cats, and no one would be spared should her control be shattered or tested.

"Report." She demanded, expecting one of them to give her some explanation on why her territory was now drenched in blood. It added some color to the dreary forest, but she knew that she'd be dealing with potential predators sniffing around for a bit now. She'd have to remind her Enforcers to keep an eye out for foxes, coyotes, and whatever else might come sniffing around here later when it came to border patrols by ThunderClan.

Gradually making her way over to Sparrowstar, Dawnstar, lifting her paws, shook them, and flicked blood and dirt off the pads as she waited for her cats to heed her orders and settle. She wanted a head count, who was alive, who was dead, who needed immediate attention upon return to camp, and so on.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 19th, 2023 at 06:57 PM.
Old February 19th, 2023, 06:42 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Shadowfur interrupted his own leap as Dawnstar called for ShadowClan to stop. He broke away from the leader, but not before giving her a warning hiss. “Keep your damn cats off of our territory.”

Padding away from her, he went to join Dawnstar. The dark Enforcer wasn’t exactly clear on why the whole situation had started, so he decided to just keep quiet until someone more in the know could report.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 19th, 2023, 06:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

One ear perked to Dawnstar as her yowl rocked the forest floor around them, Mirehound gave one last hiss. "Darkfall, come to Daypaw," she called, lashing her tail. She needed to inform Dawnstar of what had happened, but she'd be damned if she left an apprentice alone with a warrior dishonorable enough to go specifically after them in the first place. Blue eyes caught the figure of the warrior heeding her call and she gave a sharp nod before slinking off, sliding up near the shadow queen.

"A patrol of four ThunderClanners crossed the border," Mirehound began, curt and to the point as her blue eyes gleamed intensely. "They spoke of catching prey on ShadowClan territory, and when challenged, a warrior of theirs," she jerked her head in the motionless form of Redowl, "leapt to attack me and the apprentices I had with me." Her tail swished against the ground, looking out to make sure all of the apprentices she had originally taken with her on what was suppose to be a teaching patrol were alive. Batpaw had gone back to camp, with Galepaw sent there as well. Wildpaw was unharmed thankfully and near Dawnstar. Good.

"Reinforcements came from ThunderClan's side, though when I sent Batpaw back to camp he c came across Oliveglow's and Shadowfur's patrol who arrived to help as well." There had been so many cats, it was difficult for Mirehound to keep the details perfectly straight, but that was the gist of what had happened - at least what she had managed to notice while fending off the wrongful warriors of the enemy Clan.

Looking back towards Dawnstar, she ducked her head momentarily. "We lost Ivyleaf and Oliveglow from what I've seen." Any loss of ShadowClan life, to her at least, was tragic. They had both been good warriors. Who else had she missed? Blue eyes swept the bloodstained forest, noticing now that Whisperingwolf lay motionless, along with Mossfang. A brief pang in her heart was all before she returned her gaze to Dawnstar, then over at the cats still fighting. Blood was everywhere, and there would be lots of work to do.

[ @Undertaker @Darkclaws ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; February 19th, 2023 at 06:50 PM.
Old February 19th, 2023, 06:58 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FROSTSCREECH

DICE ROLL RESULT: 10

The warrior was not expected another warrior pop out of the freaking void- “god damn you’re one ugly cat- What chewed you up and then spat you out. Holy starclan you are one disgusting cat!” The warrior snarled at the cat. Her neck scar was a complete eyesore! The one that wrapped around her stomach was even worse.
Frostscreech attempted to escape the attack of the fellow warrior, only thing was that his tail was caught though, his reaction had been too slow.
Even Sparrowstar was calling for a full scale retreat! This grey cat was not getting this damn pelt back! That’s what he hoped she was after, seeing as no other cat was actually after him until now. Spitting back an insult again as he yelped. “You are absolutely obsessed, good lord! Will you just go back to your silly little clan and cry yourself to sleep or something?!? Like actually- who do you think you are?! You are that irrelevant.” yeah, some may call him immature but did he care? Nah!
As He watched Mirehound go up to Dawnstar at the Shadow Queens immediate order of a Report from them. The bengal looked back across the battle field, now filled and soaked with blood, fur and entrails. It was quite the sight, it was quite reasonable on why the Thunderclan deputy and leader were ordering a retreat. So would this silly goofy little (not actually so little) Shecat back the hell off?!? Was that too much to ask. The pelt was already in his mouth, ready to be brought to his overlord, Dawnstar.
He glanced over at the tabby as she ordered her own cats to retreat. How he loved her right now! Maybe this cat would actually get the damn message this time.
Back. The. Hell. Off.

@littlelove - Cinderpaw
@Undertaker - Dawnstar
--
✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize

Last edited by stag; February 19th, 2023 at 07:02 PM.