Today 04:35 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 04:34 PM

Old November 10th, 2023, 10:33 AM

My Mood: Worried
Default Re: November Gathering

Owl'Catcher
A black classic tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

I followed my clan to the Gathering. I sat with the other warriors of my clan. I wondered what would happen this time. All four clans weren't in a good relationship with eachother, so its by a thread that they won't fight. ´´That will be interesting´´ - I thought. I greeted a few warriors from other clans, and waited.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦

Open for @Wingnettle
Old November 10th, 2023, 10:40 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxyboo View Post
Shellwhisker, a RiverClan warrior, shot Dreamingbloom a glare from cold, ice-blue eyes. She had noticed the way that the warrior had been looking at her leader, and Shellwhisker wasn't very fond of that look. ''Stop glaring at my leader unless you want some more wounds to worry about!'' She hissed.

DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom looked over to the Riverclan cat that was hissing at her. "Calm down. Your leader is the least of my concerns, darling." The brown molly said, her face turning to look at Bumblestar. Her eyes pierced towards the Thunderclan leader, her blind eye seemed like it could see again.
@dino. |Bumblestar| (just if she wants to react)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 10th, 2023 at 10:46 AM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 10:56 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Clans Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
DreamingBloom

DreamingBloom looked over to the Riverclan cat that was hissing at her. "Calm down. Your leader is the least of my concerns, darling." The brown molly said, her face turning to look at Bumblestar. Her eyes pierced towards the Thunderclan leader, her blind eye seemed like it could see again.
@dino. |Bumblestar| (just if she wants to react)

Shellwhisker narrowed her eyes and turned away, not letting the warrior rile her up.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old November 10th, 2023, 12:14 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springpaw - she/her - AMAB
post 10
Active Purrks: none

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Huh?? Who was talking to her again?? She was staring at something...something like...uh...that...tree...over there..yea..because uh...she was just waiting for something..or anything! But she's back right now so yey! The apprentice looked at the older she-cat that just said hi to her just now "Hellooo!" she mewed back excitedly, smilling- wait what did she just say her name is..? Springpaw?? Wasn't that name her name?? "Springpaw...? " ack! So confusing!! Was this other cat a copy of her?? Oh wait..she seems younger than the other Springpaw so...is she the copy?? "Springpaw's name is....also..Springpaw.." she said, pointing her paw at herself, confusion still running through her and it's visible in both her face and voice. So there is a river-Springpaw and a wind-Springpaw? For how long? What if the two gets mixed up?? It'll probably be unlikely since the two are from different clans but it could still happen. River-Springpaw seems like a nice cat though; thinking about it again, maybe they could be a Spring-duo! Or...the Spring-something-else! Wouldn't that be fun?? Having the same name and turning that fact into something fun!
╰─▸ ❝ @Leafy [Springpaw]

Springpaw
long furred torbie ▵ She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 1](inactive), Wendigo’s song(active)
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

This was a surprise to hear another cat with the name Spring, she had heard of thunderclan's Spring. The difference with this one is from Windclan this time, she wondered if one in Shadowclan would pop up. That would be something to see in the future hopefully. Springpaw probably wouldn't know until maybe she was a warrior, that was a long time. Now back on this little issue they seem to have right now. "Oh that's so cool! We share the same name!" she giggled, she wondered why they referred to themselves in the third person. "Should come up with a nickname or something so we won't confuse each other!" she offered. The fun part was coming up with a little nickname to use, something a little creative. She brought a paw up to her chin in thought as she brainstormed some ideas. "Let's see.....how about you stay as Spring during meetings and I can go by river? Has to do with the clan I'm in!" she blinked giving the rookie apprentice a grin, obviously her idea was the greatest!

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old November 10th, 2023, 12:17 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Owl'Catcher
A black classic tabby she-cat with hazel eyes.

I followed my clan to the Gathering. I sat with the other warriors of my clan. I wondered what would happen this time. All four clans weren't in a good relationship with eachother, so its by a thread that they won't fight. ´´That will be interesting´´ - I thought. I greeted a few warriors from other clans, and waited.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦

Open for @Wingnettle

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
27 moons old | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T1)

₊˚.༄ ೃ - Lynxshade was following her clanmates to the Seastones, an incredible place where rocks met an endless stretch of water with an enchanting sight. It's leaf-fall, but it bears so much beauty. The rocks feel rough under my paws, and I can smell something salty in the air.

Dawnstar and Vulturefang, along with the medicine cat Elmshadow, held a special place along with the other important cats of Riverclan, Thunderclan and Windclan. She took a moment to scan the whole place and see what her fellow clanmates were doing; mixing themselves with other clans, exchanging poisonous glares, chatting with much noise.

She decided not to make the first step with another clan - who knew how they would react to her? Nobody here knew her. She felt out of place, just like a fish out of water.
Suddenly she noticed a familiar face, a she-cat whose name bore the name of an owl. "Good evening, Owlcatcher." She waved her tail and went to sit beside her.

This was her opportunity to have a closer look on the other clans without having to lift a claw. What would Dawnstar announce in front of the four clans? And why was there so much turmoil and rumors about Riverclan? Lynxshade thought that something was wrong about their leader, but she wasn't sure what it was.

The full moon is shining on us. Is Starclan watching?

Open for 1 cat (no Shc)!
Old November 10th, 2023, 12:18 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Psychedelic

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both unactive)

It seemed Gingerstar had passed...at least that's what first crossed her mind when she saw another cat in his place, it was the most logical explanation after all and logic was hardly ever wrong so she didn't bother to think twice about it and made her way swiftly to the far side of the clearing out of the prying eye of malicious enemy warriors.

Giving her chest a quick lap she turned her cold gaze to another new face, instead of the Thunderclan deputy Alderstep a calico tom was instead sitting with the other deputies while Vulturefang seemed to be messing with him...mabye it was a test to see how quick he was to anger ot mabye it was just the deputy being the deputy either way she didn't care as long as the gathering ended it didn't really matter what happened...but that was just a careless thought.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old November 10th, 2023, 12:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || Thunderclan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III :: Hulk Smash ::
Poisoned
@elaif :: @Lillith :: @Undertaker (Dawn Mention) :: @FrostyGalaxy (Larkstar mention)

He watched as ShadowClan was the last to arrive, eyes staying on Dawnstar as she made her way up to the leaders. Where was that one warrior that'd accused him last time? He didn't get tackled down to the ground the last gathering. Quite the crowd, one he'd made for himself though. The deputy who'd broken up the attack. Attention switching over to look at the RiverClan leader, a fish eater he'd almost killed if he was rememberin right now standing as Leader. What a world.

His attention going from the leader down to her deputy. A stark opposite. One who didn't know how to shut up. Sucking in a deep breath he turned his attention to the gaggle of felines in front of him. Oh he'd much rather be laying or sitting down his little shaded area right now. "Replaced. Yea." a pause as he did his absolute best not to start a fight. He was too tired and his stomach felt like it was trying to flip inside out. "I believe I've met you both before, or I'm mistakin you both for other warriors who's to say." looking at Fallownose at the corner of his eye before looking back up at Vulturefang.

He was ready to go home. His social battery has run dry and he's actively ready to shut down.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 10th, 2023, 12:47 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

In came the ginger tom as he followed after everyone else to the crazy thing called gathering. Maybe this one would be calm and no crazy stuff like the last one he went to. After his first gathering, he hadn't come to the one afterward, since it had gotten him so mad in the first place. He hadn't wanted to come to a spot where he would have a run-in with a cat that pulled that stunt willingly. He looked around for any familiar faces that he could go sit with. Rufflepaw wasn't sure if he would go approach anyone in another clan right now thought so he guessed he'd stick with his own clan for now.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old November 10th, 2023, 12:54 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Chubpaw padded in, looking for his flowergirl

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old November 10th, 2023, 01:20 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Finally, Yellowpaw was there! Took long enough... he wondered what the other apprentices are up to. Besides Thunderclan, they were probably plotting murder. "Hello, people who are not my clan. If you're thunderclan, I hope you die in a ditch. He thought to himself. "Anyways, how're you doing?" He asked, approaching a fellow apprentice.
[OPEN]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; November 10th, 2023 at 02:32 PM.