Old May 19th, 2018, 09:18 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
OPEN

Thistledown strode into Seastones with the rest of Windclan with his head head and his tail raised with excitement. This was his first gathering as a warrior. The mingling scents of all the clans swept over him. Around cats from different clans where gossiping and sharing tongues, though for Thunderclan and Riverclan there was a clear hesitation to mingle with Windclan or Shadowclan. Thistledown was just fine with that. He didn't particularly care to speak with prey stealers or friends of prey stealers. In any case, he was much more interested in learning why Shadowclan and Thunderclan had found it more important to fight on the night of a truce than attend the last gathering. No matter how he looked at it, this was bound to be an interesting night. Right now, he was feeling social. Weaving among the other cats, he scanned the crowd for anyone who might be free to chat before the leaders began speaking. Based on the last few gatherings, he didn't imagine he'd have an opportunity after when all the clans inevitably stormed off in a huff.
An apprentice padded in, eyes searching for someone or anyone to talk to. She noticed that Thistledown looked that way as well and padded up to him. "Hi how are you feeling?" She asked. "Its your first gathering as a warrior!" She purred bouncing up and down

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 19th, 2018, 09:23 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
WindClan ~OPEN~

A young warrior padded into the gathering behind the other WindClanners, his black and white pelt silky smooth from a fresh wash. This was the young cat's first gathering as a warrior, and his pelt prickled with excitement. Milkshade paused a moment to glance around, his tail tip twitching excitedly. The Turkish Angora let out a happy mrrow before bounding into the clearing, weaving through the throngs of cats all around him, glancing around for somebody, anybody, to talk to. He held his head up proudly, then paused, gazing around again, a smile on his maw. He guessed he'd have to wait til some cat decided to speak to him, preferably a big, handsome tom. Milkshade wasn't embarrassed by his homosexuality. In fact, he thought that taking a female as his mate one day would not work for him. He just didn't find an attraction towards she-cats. Not that he had anything against them, though. Still, he would take anybody to talk to right about now, considering he seemed to be the only one without a friend talking to them.

ShadowClan ~OPEN~

A grey form travelled behind the other ShadowClanners, using his sense of smell to get around. The blind tom slipped into the gathering, head hung low, and padded over to a smooth patch of sand, settling back on his haunches, resting his tail lightly over his paws. Wolfeye wasn't exactly sure why he had been chosen to go the gathering, considering he was blind and all, yet he had to admit, he was pretty excited. After all, he had never been to a gathering, which may sound strange, since he was getting up in age. He was almost thirty moons. Sighing, Wolfeye groomed a front paw, then drew it over his ears before setting it back down. He settled onto the sand, tucking his forepaws neatly underneath his chest, wrapping his tail around himself.

ShadowClan ~OPEN~

A black coloured tom padded into the gathering, his ears perked with caution. Ever since the big battle that had disbanded the dusk syndicate, Twistedfang was cautious about any gathering. Yet, he had been chosen for this one, although he would have much rather stayed at camp, so he had gotten no choice but to obey and go. He sighed, a bit self conscious about his distorted jaw, as he had been bullied about it all his life. He had been born with it, and it was a curse to him; it even made it hard to eat. The black tom slipped through the crowds, hoping he wouldn't attract attention, and sat alone on a smooth rock in a corner, settling down and resting his head atop his front paws, tail tip twitching irritably.
((Bump I need interactions for these kitties ;-; ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 19th, 2018, 09:24 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

[ @Mauve & @Cosmo ]
these are separate roleplays but im having yall use the same starter to save me some hassle.
its been awhile since daydream had been to a gathering, but frankly they were a bit tense. the last two gathering had been nothing but fight after fight, so they kept their posture tense and alert fir any signs of violence. they now knew some clans didnt mind breaking the truce of the night. they scanned the gathering clearing, looking for the other medicine cats. they saw some, but they..didnt see surgestorm, with caused some worry to flicker in their gaze.

Oriolepaw sat her tail flicking nervously back and forth. She frowned anxiously, this was her first gathering. Not just her first gathering as a medicine cat, but actually her first gathering. Her stomach plummeted as she remembered that she could have been able to have her first gathering with Surgestorm. When she was looking around anxiously Oriolepaw spotted ShadowClan's medicine cat, Daydream. She got to her paws and padded over to them. She dipped her head respectfully and sat down near the other medicine cat.
Old May 19th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
An apprentice padded in, eyes searching for someone or anyone to talk to. She noticed that Thistledown looked that way as well and padded up to him. "Hi how are you feeling?" She asked. "Its your first gathering as a warrior!" She purred bouncing up and down

Thistledown turned at the sound of a voice close to him. It was a shecat, an apprentice from the looks of her. The light grey warrior tried to scent what clan she was from but the mingling smells of all the clans was clogging his senses. When she mentioned that it was his first gathering as a warrior, he started a bit in surprise and embarrassment. He didn’t recognize the apprentice but apparently she recognized him. “Uh... yes,” he said simply. “It’s good to see you again...” he let his voice trail off in a pointed silence, hoping the apprentice would remind him of her name.

Old May 19th, 2018, 12:26 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Today seemed like a usual day for Lightpaw as she padded into the Gathering, positioning herself on a comfortable spot. The young ShadowClan apprentice couldn't remember her last Gathering, if she even attended one. Lightpaw sniffed the air, taking in the scents of many different cats, cats from other Clans. Lightpaw wished her friends were here, and if they were, perhaps she could talk to them. She looked around for Jaguartooth, the cat that Lightpaw had a major crush on, but for her, he couldn't be seen. Lightpaw looked back down and shuffled her paws, looking around for Goldenstar. It seemed as if to Lightpaw no one was able to be seen, and it was like she was going blind despite not being blind. There were just so many cats, and poor Lightpaw just wanted to socialize with someone, but apparently she couldn't find anyone, unless they came to sit by her.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old May 19th, 2018, 02:09 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

Darkheart had been sitting at the edge of the Seastones, watching the Gathering with little interest. He perked up, however, as a familiar scent reached him, one he knew even better than his own at this point. He glanced around, his heart warming when he recognised the silver she-cat walking onto the Seastones. "Silverfeather!" he called, rising to his paws and hurrying towards her. He remembered just where he was at the last moment and quickly halted a few pawsteps in front of her, nodding politely and silently cursing the crowd of cats around them. "How have you been?"

She watched as Darkheart came to her, a soft purr rumbled through her chest. Silver wanted to rub her cheek against his and take in his scent but knew she couldn’t here. “I’ve been good. Come.” With a flick of her tail, silver turned and lead him to the more shadowy area where no other cat would notice them. Once there the She-cat couldn’t stop herself, she pushed her nose into his neck fur “Ive missed you.” Her voice was muffled by his fur.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 19th, 2018, 02:11 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaFan2249 View Post
Today seemed like a usual day for Lightpaw as she padded into the Gathering, positioning herself on a comfortable spot. The young ShadowClan apprentice couldn't remember her last Gathering, if she even attended one. Lightpaw sniffed the air, taking in the scents of many different cats, cats from other Clans. Lightpaw wished her friends were here, and if they were, perhaps she could talk to them. She looked around for Jaguartooth, the cat that Lightpaw had a major crush on, but for her, he couldn't be seen. Lightpaw looked back down and shuffled her paws, looking around for Goldenstar. It seemed as if to Lightpaw no one was able to be seen, and it was like she was going blind despite not being blind. There were just so many cats, and poor Lightpaw just wanted to socialize with someone, but apparently she couldn't find anyone, unless they came to sit by her.
Jaguartooth followed behind the other Thunderclanners, his dark orange pelt gleaming in the moonlight. He slipped into the clearing, dispersing from the group. He weaved in and out among the throngs of cats filling the clearing, searching for one cat, Lightpaw. He really adored her, and he has been meeting her secretly at Seastones for a good while now. He was excited about seeing her at her first gathering. He knew they had to keep their relationship a secret, since they were from different Clans , but at least he could talk to her. The orange Maine coon glanced around for Lightpaw, spotting her sitting alone nearby. He felt a smile pull at his maw as he sauntered up to her, giving her a quick lick between the ears, a purr rumbling through his chest. "Hi, Lightpaw!" he meowed happily, settling back on his haunches beside her, resting his tail lightly over his paws. He gazed at her with a happy expression, then lowered his voice, leaning in a bit so she could hear him. "Do you still have the daisy I gave you?" he asked, hope in his voice.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old May 19th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Jaguartooth followed behind the other Thunderclanners, his dark orange pelt gleaming in the moonlight. He slipped into the clearing, dispersing from the group. He weaved in and out among the throngs of cats filling the clearing, searching for one cat, Lightpaw. He really adored her, and he has been meeting her secretly at Seastones for a good while now. He was excited about seeing her at her first gathering. He knew they had to keep their relationship a secret, since they were from different Clans , but at least he could talk to her. The orange Maine coon glanced around for Lightpaw, spotting her sitting alone nearby. He felt a smile pull at his maw as he sauntered up to her, giving her a quick lick between the ears, a purr rumbling through his chest. "Hi, Lightpaw!" he meowed happily, settling back on his haunches beside her, resting his tail lightly over his paws. He gazed at her with a happy expression, then lowered his voice, leaning in a bit so she could hear him. "Do you still have the daisy I gave you?" he asked, hope in his voice.
Lightpaw was very happy to see Jaguartooth, and had been wondering where he had been. "Of course I have the daisy!" She meowed, looking over at her ear. "I put it right here to make me look pretty. I love flowers, and my mother used to wear daisies on her ears too." A purr rumbled from her throat. She had always been wanting to see Jaguartooth, and she knew a lot about him, and so there seemed no reason for them not to be in a relationship. They would be more than friends soon, and then Lightpaw would be Lightwhisker, but she had to keep training with her mentor, though, if she was going to even be a warrior.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old May 19th, 2018, 02:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
((Bump I need interactions for these kitties ;-; ))
A brown tabby she cat with a white chest and ice blue eyes along with a scar on her nose had been walking with the mass of thunderclan cats her head was held high she was proud to be in a gathering considering she is 30 moons old and an Ex-kittypet she never really went to a gathering before but from what she heard about the last one kinda worried her she hoped she would never have to partake in a battle ever again but that's the life of a warrior y. Once Rileyflower made it to the front of the clearing she exhailed happily " well sugar your here . Best to make the best of it " she meowed her southern accent rich in her voice once she saw twistedfang she tilted her head oh my stars! What happened to the poor thing? the molly walked up to the tom looking worried " hey sugar you ok? " Rileyflower asked with worry rich in her tone.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 19th, 2018, 03:15 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadful View Post
A brown tabby she cat with a white chest and ice blue eyes along with a scar on her nose had been walking with the mass of thunderclan cats her head was held high she was proud to be in a gathering considering she is 30 moons old and an Ex-kittypet she never really went to a gathering before but from what she heard about the last one kinda worried her she hoped she would never have to partake in a battle ever again but that's the life of a warrior y. Once Rileyflower made it to the front of the clearing she exhailed happily " well sugar your here . Best to make the best of it " she meowed her southern accent rich in her voice once she saw twistedfang she tilted her head oh my stars! What happened to the poor thing? the molly walked up to the tom looking worried " hey sugar you ok? " Rileyflower asked with worry rich in her tone.
Twistedfang snapped his head around at the voice, the fur along his spine bristling with annoyance. He saw a she-cat standing there, and he sat up a bit to shift his position so that he was curled up with his back to her. "Don't call me sugar, sheila. I don't like it." he diligently groomed his chest, then flicked an ear towards her. "...And I'm okay... I just... Want to be left alone..." he meowed quietly, his voice a bit softer, sadness in it. He didn't mean to hurt her feelings, he just didn't like the pity. It just reminded him of his defect.

♡ character page wip ♡
Closed Thread