Closed Thread

Old August 29th, 2023, 10:44 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ♕The Queen's Justice♕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Leechscar grunted softly as his paws knocked into the tom as he shoved him away from Tigerpaw. He didn't quite mean to pin the warrior as they landed but that's what effectively happened. The huge warrior heard more than saw Tigerpaw get up and dart off. What? Wow, so she was just going to leave him after that? This is why he didn't give his loyalty to WindClan. No one cared about him at the end of the day aside from kin.

"Pardon me for the interruption." Leechscar meowed bitterly in an uncaring tone. "So I'm going to let you up, I'd prefer you not claw me just came to help out an idiot, not fight her battle." Leechscar told the RiverClan warrior while stepping away from him. His green eyes didn't leave the tom as he waited to see what the opposing warrior would do. Where the hell was Leechscar's apprentice, his former apprentice, and his sister? "Where the hell is your leader? Shouldn't Beanstar be out here fighting with his clanmates?"

The more Leechscar hung around the more he got the uneasy feeling that Twilightstar was not going to be overly joyed with this violence. His mother was upset as it was and if the cause of all this trouble wasn't even here...
Hollytail scrambled up, and stared at the WindClan warrior. His eyes darkened when the tom mentioned Beanstar. "Beanstar's busy right now." He meowed coldly, still watching the warrior in front of him.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old August 30th, 2023, 04:09 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @gs29513 -
He made a short squealing noise as he was hit by somecat and was pushed over. "Get off!" he meowed, thinking, Winterpaw, what a stupid thing to say. and wriggling himself out. He could feel blood on his face, claws unsheathing, and ready to do something. He jumped at Deadmoon, tumbling over, and getting up. He needed some help. Please Springpaw, are you there?

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old August 30th, 2023, 04:52 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

The call of the WindClan medicine apprentice seemed to fuel the anger of the cat he was fighting, but he responded to that "As if you were better! Attacking an exhausted clan which saw much more than your pitiful attack those last days. And like your clanmates aren't killing or wounding any of us, I will endure a thousand deaths to defend my clan!", he was only applying what he had swore to the himself and the clan when he was made Lionheart, defend his clan at all costs.

He reported his attention at the moment his opponent attacked him again, this time aiming the throat, Nightspark placed his elbow of his already wounded left paw, and he felt the teeths this time, he only had a small groan of pain, before counter-attacking with the same paw, his left paw was still fully operational despite the blood driping from the now teeth marks, the blood already clotted on the claw mark.

@Omari @Alchemist Kitsune
(Puddleburr is in fact dead yeah)
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 30th, 2023, 09:08 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier View Post
Little Sunkit - used to be Moonkit - lets out a yelp as she looks around, Wiggling in her mother's grip. She screeches.
Blazekit squealed to his sister. He looked for his other siblings, wanting to know where they are.

@windtail
@EllatheRobotCat
@Cowsplotch
@Ladiebugg

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old August 30th, 2023, 09:39 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
(Shoot sorry, didn't mean to in the slightest!)

Dawnfog hissed as she was omnomed (tm/j)

She attempted to roll out from under the tom. If she did, she tried to swipe his front paws out from under him.
Cloudpaw's balance wasn't perfect so when she rolled out from under him he stumbled, accidentally evading her swipes, but he was off balance and had to pause for a moment to bring himself back, leaving him as an open target during this time.

After he cleared his head again though, he lunged back at his opponent, trying to pin her by pressing down on her back and pushing her belly against the floor. If he could manage this he would try to grab her front left leg, attempting to snap it, or at least cause a lot of pain with pressure if she avoided the break.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old August 30th, 2023, 11:09 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

LilyLeaf
[OPEN FOR 1-2 WC CATS]
[She/Her|Lesbian|Trans MtF|Cream she-cat with white paws]
LilyLeaf was terrified. No. No. No! Not a battle! The cream she-cat couldn't handle this right now! LilyLeaf's mint green eyes glanced around wildly for HazelPaw, her adoptive daughter, or Lilycreek, her sister.

"HAZELPAW!? LILYCREEK!?" She called frantically and seconds later a cat attacked her. Her lungs hurt from the breath being knocked out of her.

"Oh starclan please keep my babies safe!" She whispered before preparing to fight the cat who had just bulldozed her

[ @sol. - LilyCreek Mention ]
[ @Lullaby - HazelPaw Mention ]

--

AntlerBlizzard
[OPEN TO ANYONE]
[She/They/It/Ze|Bi|Genderflux|White and black long furred zebra stripped cat]
AntlerBlizzard smiled excitedly. The smell of blood filled her nostrils as she strutted into the battle. Their amber eyes wide with excitement and the lust for blood. It padded slowly into the chaos of battling as it's black and white coat blew in the wind.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old August 30th, 2023, 12:52 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

SNOWPAW
She/Her - RiverClan Apprentice
Herbal Knowledge: Tier 1 - The Collector

A voice broke through the terror, causing icy blue eyes to peek open and stare up toward the head nudging her side. Snowpaw blinked, head swirling as she attempted to make sense of the situation. This way? What way? Where were they going to go? Arghhh, there was so much going on at once, Snowpaw couldn't even hear herself think!! Just follow the nice she-cat's orders and she'd be okay, right? There was no time to question!! Go, go, go!! Make your paws move, Snowpaw!!

The apprentice shakily rose, nodding silently toward the warrior and sticking close to her side for safety. She'd just follow this nice she-cat and she'd be okay.
[ You have full powerplay perms to lead Snowpaw away! ]
//. @FrostyGalaxy .\\

<><><><><>

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Thank the stars that the apprentice started moving, but, truth be told, Larkwing had no idea where to go. Get out of Rugged Range, that was all the direction she had, run in the opposite direction WindClan had invaded from. Keep this apprentice safe at all costs.

She herded the small cat around the edge of where most of the fighting was happening, trying to remember where she had seen another warrior take some kits. The fighting around them was loud, cats yowled and hissed and she could hear claws ripping at fur and flesh. What was this now? The second battle she had truly seen? Larkwing was liking them less and less... not that she had been very keen on needing to fight other clans even when she was an apprentice, but she'd do what needed to be done to help her clan, and right now that wouldn't involve fighting unless she had to to protect this young molly with her.

Mostly steering clear of where the fighting was happening, Larkwing successfully herded the apprentice outside of their makeshift camp with no issue, but where to now? Lionsbeach? Sleepy Thicket, even? She almost wanted to go towards Cattail Pond, but that wasn't an option anymore. One of the borders maybe? But they were surrounded on nearly all sided by clans who were hostile toward them, the only border that would be marginally safer than the others was Saltmeadow Marsh, and even then Larkwing didn't relish in the idea that they'd still be so close to another clan. It didn't matter, as long as they got far away from here. Maybe she'd be able to pick up the scent of RiverClan running away from the battle as they walked? That honestly seemed like the only option.

<><><><><>

{ only powerplay needed is not a single stray fur out of place on snowpaw's body :saluting emoji: }
Old August 30th, 2023, 02:24 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ View Post

LilyLeaf
[OPEN FOR 1-2 WC CATS]
[She/Her|Lesbian|Trans MtF|Cream she-cat with white paws]
LilyLeaf was terrified. No. No. No! Not a battle! The cream she-cat couldn't handle this right now! LilyLeaf's mint green eyes glanced around wildly for HazelPaw, her adoptive daughter, or Lilycreek, her sister.

"HAZELPAW!? LILYCREEK!?" She called frantically and seconds later a cat attacked her. Her lungs hurt from the breath being knocked out of her.

"Oh starclan please keep my babies safe!" She whispered before preparing to fight the cat who had just bulldozed her

[ @sol. - LilyCreek Mention ]
[ @Lullaby - HazelPaw Mention ]

--

AntlerBlizzard
[OPEN TO ANYONE]
[She/They/It/Ze|Bi|Genderflux|White and black long furred zebra stripped cat]
AntlerBlizzard smiled excitedly. The smell of blood filled her nostrils as she strutted into the battle. Their amber eyes wide with excitement and the lust for blood. It padded slowly into the chaos of battling as it's black and white coat blew in the wind.

Fogfoot sat for a second outside of the Riverclan camp. Did they really want to attack another clan? Then they thought of the state Twilightstar had been in after his fight with Beansprout. Those fish-faces had to pay. Fogfoot ran into the Riverclan camp, pausing to take in the battle around them. There were a handful of cats that weren't fighting or fleeing, caught up in the panic. Fogfoot attacked the nearest cat, a white she-cat who was calling out for someone. They grabbed her tail and yanked it, hoping to knock her to the ground.
Old August 30th, 2023, 03:06 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peach View Post

- Graytail rolled a 6 (Rolled with advantage)! Miss! -

Yowling was everywhere and Graytail couldn't hear the larger tom darting toward her until Wolffang was right near her. The Sun! She couldn't look at him. How Smart. Her slim body, however, made it easier to escape the running dappled tom. Claws unsheathed, she whipped around and aimed to attack. Eyes glued on his face, Graytail snarled, her canines sharp and ready to deliver a blow if needed.

She stung a swift -yet strong- paw toward her attacker. Aiming to hit his shoulder with her unsheathed and deadly weapons. Her claws. "You damn Cats have no mercy! First you initiated Battle on the border. Now it's war over a border skirmish? You're no worse than those Thunderclan weasels!" A low growl resonated from her throat.
(Rolled a 7 - hit!)

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Wolffang didn't realize that the RiverClan warrior would dodge so deftly. She hadn't seen him until he was nearly upon her, and even then, she'd managed to dart out of the way. He quickly noted her figure, unusually slim for a RiverClan cat's. That would make her an agile opponent. But he could deal with her. Wolffang's paws slammed into the ground, and unfortunately, the she-cat was too fast. Her claws scored across his shoulder. He hissed at the brief flash of pain, thanking StarClan for his thick, medium-length pelt. Still, she'd struck true. Blood spilled from the wound. It was warm and sticky against his fur.

Anger made his pelt spike at the RiverClan warrior's accusation. Beanstar brutalized our leader! Though he supposed Beanstar hadn't said a thing about what he'd done to Twilightstar. Wolffang's blood boiled, but now wasn't the time to explain. He had to get the gray tabby in a good position for him to attack. She was slim and agile; he was large and powerful. She wouldn't be expecting him to move quickly. So, Wolffang didn't dart away. Instead, he made like he was going to feint in the direction of the sunlight, hopefully dazzling her - then he went the other way, slashing with his claws in an attempt to score them down her side.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; August 30th, 2023 at 03:07 PM.
Old August 30th, 2023, 04:54 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbreon_22 View Post

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @gs29513 -
He made a short squealing noise as he was hit by somecat and was pushed over. "Get off!" he meowed, thinking, Winterpaw, what a stupid thing to say. and wriggling himself out. He could feel blood on his face, claws unsheathing, and ready to do something. He jumped at Deadmoon, tumbling over, and getting up. He needed some help. Please Springpaw, are you there?

Really? The kid was telling her to get off? No can do. If you mess with our leader, you have to pay. Deadmoon snarled, fur bristling as the younger cat wriggled away, although not without pretty significant damage. He took a lunge at her, but she was able to sidestep the attempt, and aimed a swipe in the general direction of his ears. If she could get a few decent hits on him he seemed liable to skedaddle, although where he'd skedaddle to she didn't know.
Closed Thread