Old April 16th, 2022, 06:15 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post

Petuniafire
Oh so he wasn't too big of a fan on loners or cats with no clan blood. The molly couldn't help think of father who had no clan blood. He wasn't even born in Riverclan. He was.extrememly loyal to his clan and could very well be trusted. Well in some situations he could be. He wasn't the brightest cat at times. She did love him more than her own clan. He was her beat friend and an easy cat to talk to. She was proud to be called his daughter.

Well it did sound like he didn't mind kits joining a clan which was her father so she wasn't too worried about his opinion on rogues and loners. "I've had my fair share in rogues and loners when I dissapeared twice from my clan. First time I was a very dumb apprentice wanting to do the right thing to losing my tail to a tree branch. Some rogues can't be trusted. They can be vicious and overprotective of themselves or just straight up mean.", she meowed. Look at the scar on one of ber back legs. That was from when a couple rigues attacked her and the cat who was bringing her home. She didn't trust too many outsiders after that. Kittypets she could deal with, but she didn't see them fit for clan life at all.
~Mouse’claw~

The Tom nodded, decidedly not commenting on- any of that. “Yeah- I-” he turned and noticed a patrol of thunderclan apprentices. “What are they doing here?” his tail started to flick in annoyance. They didn’t have a leader here. What was thunderclan thinking sending apprentices to represent them? “Can you believe this? There are what like- seven of them,on their own! Dawn’star mustn’t be as reliable a leader as I thought, which isn’t saying much, if she let apprentices run off on their own to represent thunderclan.” his gaze flickered towards the SeaStones were several apprentices were scrambling up next to Twilight’star and Sparrow’skip.

It was nothing short of mockery that, what, four apprentices climbed up to the SeaStones and Mouse’claw could only sit in shock and bewilderment. “Starclan help me-” he muttered under his breath. If he had half a mind he’d go up there and yell at them, heck he would on any other day, but he didn’t want to present himself as a blabbering fool infront of Petunia’fire. So instead he scoffed and rolled his eyes. “Some cat get those apprentices down from there, they have no right.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Try and write at least a paragraph!
Click for characters \/

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old April 16th, 2022, 06:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"They're having a good time for once, I'm sorry you don't have a concept of that." Jaystride caught wind of Mouseclaw's comments and shuffled over to join the WindClanner, muzzle twisted into a smirk. "I know that must be hard for you to grasp.. it must be nice, not having anything to worry about since ShadowClan's attention is no longer on you." WindClan looked like they were growing fat and lazy. Jaystride wasn't surprised one of them had their tail in a bunch over children being happy.

"These apprentices--" a lash of his tail, "have done more for their Clan in their short time than most have as warriors. They might not be leader in name or age, but they have plenty of right in representing their Clan. I suggest biting that tongue of yours before you speak on matters you don't understand."

[ @GoldenDays ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 16th, 2022, 06:39 PM
Genloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"They're having a good time for once, I'm sorry you don't have a concept of that." Jaystride caught wind of Mouseclaw's comments and shuffled over to join the WindClanner, muzzle twisted into a smirk. "I know that must be hard for you to grasp.. it must be nice, not having anything to worry about since ShadowClan's attention is no longer on you." WindClan looked like they were growing fat and lazy. Jaystride wasn't surprised one of them had their tail in a bunch over children being happy.

"These apprentices--" a lash of his tail, "have done more for their Clan in their short time than most have as warriors. They might not be leader in name or age, but they have plenty of right in representing their Clan. I suggest biting that tongue of yours before you speak on matters you don't understand."

[ @GoldenDays ]
~Mouse’claw~

Mouse’claws head snapped in the direction of some cat who supported this mockery of clan life. “This is nothing short of offensive to clan life.” he spat. “Where as these cats mentors, their leader? I’m surprised you even call yourself a clan at this point, your practically kittypets with the lack of respect you have. Their apprentices barely old enough to be out of the nursery you think that’s a good representation of leadership? A representation of the clans or the code? I think not.” he knew he really shouldn’t be speaking of the warrior code, having several plans to break said thing, but apprentices on the SeaStones? “Is your clan so desperate for leadership you’d send cats no older than kits to see yourselves. Honestly it only shows how pathetic you truly are as a clan” he knew Petunia’fire hated thunderclan as much as Mouse’claw did so he held no problem scolding the warrior that let apprentices run free over the seastones meant for leaders. How pathetic had thunderclan become? At this point if Twilight’star didn’t gather a patrol to run the yellow-bellies out of the forest, he would.

“One day, I know that you will be there. One day I’ll focus on the future, maybe one day. Oh Baby isn’t life so freaking inconsistent?”

Click for characters \/

Old April 16th, 2022, 06:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

-->Petuniafire<--
The molly was about to say something else when thunderclan apprentices came running. Huh? What was happening. Watching a bunch of them run around it didn't bother her none. Sure she didn't like Thunderclan, but she knew apprentices. She was one of them when she first became a paw. It made her feel young again. Ignoring the fact that they were there she tried to put it behind her. Well she tried when a Thunderclan warrilr came over to talk to Mouseclaw.

"Their only apprentices Mouseclaw. Let them have their fun. You probably were like this once. Plus their not our clan, so their not our problem. I'm not a fan of Thunderclan, but I know apprentices.", she meowed in a hushed voice. She wanted to try and calm him down before a fight broke up. "I deeply apologize for my friend here.", he meowed to Jaystride. She didn't like drama and always tried her best to avoid it and that was what she was doing.

// @GoldenDays; @BILL.; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2022, 07:08 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@sid
---
Ok that was not what she expected the Thunderclan apprentice to say. She had prepared for a snide comment or two sure, maybe a "fish" insult to top things off. But... losing bones? Getting consumed? The thought alone was something only a lunatic could conjure up. This guy was absolutely insane.

A genuine laugh surfaced from the dark apprentice, an unexpected and unusual sound coming from the usually stoic Batpaw. It was much higher than her lower speaking voice, a surprise to even herself. Her eyes crinkled up at the corners. Her paw clutched at her chest to calm her laughing fit.

"I look forward to the spectacle then." She meowed sinisterly, leaning forward to invade Cornpaw's personal space. "And don't worry. Unlike you pathetic group of kits, when our leader dies we replace them immediately"
Old April 16th, 2022, 07:16 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Are you listening to yourself?" This was pretty entertaining. For a cat so concerned about impressions, Mouseclaw had no freaking idea what he was talking about. "Clan life stopped having dignity the second they resorted to repeatedly murdering leaders, and then standing back while a tyrant inserted herself over another. Don't speak of representation or honor when your Clans couldn't be damned to follow the Code when it actually mattered."

If a cat had an issue with apprentices playing around during a Gathering, something that wasn't against the Code, but didn't give a rat about murder or watching a Clan crumble under constant assault, that said a hell of a lot about that cat. Mouseclaw was disgusting.

As for the apprentices themselves. "It's clear to me you have no concept of age, because none of the cats you see here tonight are fresh out of the nursery." He's not entirely sure where Mouseclaw was getting this from. In fact, RiverClan was the only Clan that really had a history of apprenticing cats before their sixth moon. He didn't know how Kestrelstar or Creampop ran things-- beyond the murder and territory theft, but he wouldn't put it past them to continue. He was aware Twilightstar was pretty consistent - though this cat's behavior made him question the rationality of making him a warrior.

"If you have a problem with the kids running the show tonight, you can leave. No one is making you stay here, rabbit-dung."

A nod to Petuniafire. Though he held no love for RiverClan, it was striking the RiverClan cat had more sense than the WindClanner. He wasn't sure who the guy was trying to impress, because Jaystride wasn't intimidated and the lady wasn't siding with her friend. In a sense, the weird haughtiness of the WindClanner was exhausting. Gatherings were suppose to be a social event, to share news and meet up with others. No one said it had to be all doom and gloom.

The least that could be done was allowing some harmless tomfoolery. "Your friend has no class." He hoped Petuniafire reconsidered this cat's companionship, because Jaystride saw nothing positive out of a cat who couldn't read the room.

Tail swishing, he departed into the crowd. He wasn't going to waste his time further with an idiot, though perhaps he'd be open to speaking with the RiverClanner again in the future.

[ @GoldenDays, @Bliss. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 16th, 2022, 07:16 PM
Genloser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss. View Post
-->Petuniafire<--
The molly was about to say something else when thunderclan apprentices came running. Huh? What was happening. Watching a bunch of them run around it didn't bother her none. Sure she didn't like Thunderclan, but she knew apprentices. She was one of them when she first became a paw. It made her feel young again. Ignoring the fact that they were there she tried to put it behind her. Well she tried when a Thunderclan warrilr came over to talk to Mouseclaw.

"Their only apprentices Mouseclaw. Let them have their fun. You probably were like this once. Plus their not our clan, so their not our problem. I'm not a fan of Thunderclan, but I know apprentices.", she meowed in a hushed voice. She wanted to try and calm him down before a fight broke up. "I deeply apologize for my friend here.", he meowed to Jaystride. She didn't like drama and always tried her best to avoid it and that was what she was doing.

// @GoldenDays; @BILL.; \\
@BILL.
~Mouse’claw~
Mouse’claw darted his gaze between Petunia’fire and the thunderclan pridesnout. He was figuratively backed into a corner here. “Fine. FINE! If thunderclan wants to be lead by apprentices let them for all I care” he couldn’t tell why he was getting so worked up. He could feel the fur bristling on his back but he sat back down and avoided eye contacts and with a mutter of how he was ‘so not like that’ he clamped his jaw firmly shut. They were all pathetic, couldn’t they see that? It was a mockery of starclan! But he held his tongue. They weren’t a real clan anyways, they had no leader nor a deputy, they failed to mark borders and let cats come and go as they pleased. It was just pathetic. With his pride wounded he shut up.

Surely Twilight’star and Sparrow’whatsit would kick the apprentices off and the gathering could continue. He forced his fur to lie flat but his gaze remained hostile.

Click for characters \/

Last edited by IcarusUntamed; April 16th, 2022 at 07:18 PM.
Old April 16th, 2022, 07:43 PM

-->Wildspark<--
Had of been watching as a warrior and some apprentices from his own clan went to the gatherinh despite them not going. He understood where they were coming from. Thunderclan should of just sucked it up and come to the gathering. If Dawnstar had made that decision that just meant their clan were a bunch of brainwashed cats. Wildspark moved after them, keeping a bit behind them as not to draw attention to himself.

Though once he got there he had his head held high and his posture showed that he was no weak cat like those who were actually following that tyrant. Pushing past any cats he moved over to the sight of his apprentice. He was actually quite proud of her. She'd make a fine true Thunderclan warrior. "Am I late to the party?", he asked just sitting himself down.

// @WinterMara; here he is \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2022, 07:49 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Softpaw of Thunderclan |

' ' Nope, just in time for the uh, chaos, didn't expect you to come, considering you didn't seem to be invited' ' She put on a half-assed smile, and it was quite obvious to tell that she wasn't really having fun, she was basically the chaperone for a bunch of chaos-causers and she disliked it. ' 'As you can see, some of us went a bit wild.' '

| @Bliss.

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old April 16th, 2022, 07:55 PM

-->Wildspark<--
He let out a chuckle when she said he wasn't invited. "Well you didn't know me before I was your mentor that I really don't like to listen. Plus I invite myself.", he teased. It was true. This sounded like something he'd do before he got his loyalty back. He often didn't listen anyway. He guessed part of his old self was coming back. "Oh well someone needs to be the bigger cat and right now I don't want it to be me. I already have my own problems.", he added. Wildspark was really just messing around.

// @WinterMara; \\

Closed Thread