Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hiatus
by Mizu
Last post by marshy
Today 08:04 PM
Reignition - Firestorm...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 07:59 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:56 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 07:55 PM
Spear Fishing - Group...
by Bean
Last post by Tallstar
Today 07:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 12th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish stifled a yawn, and gazed longingly around the clearing. He hadn't slept quite as well as he had meant to, but he should be fine. He stepped out into the center of the clearing, padding over to the far side of the camp. The crisp scent of coming leaf-fall was in the air, hopefully it would wait for a while. He flicked his tail, bored. There wasn't much going on around Windclan. He flicked his gaze around the clearing, looking for a free cat to talk to.

@Orchidleaf
Greyclaw took her prey of choice gingerly from the fresh-kill pile and sat down to eat just as an apprentice toppled over her front paw. He looked up and she looked down with her emotionless stare, sending visible chills down his spine as he darted off. She didn't sigh, she didn't care, this was normal and everyone did the same thing, they ran because every cat knew that she wasn't interested in making friends. She bent down and took a large chunk of her fresh-kill.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 12th, 2019, 09:25 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Greyclaw took her prey of choice gingerly from the fresh-kill pile and sat down to eat just as an apprentice toppled over her front paw. He looked up and she looked down with her emotionless stare, sending visible chills down his spine as he darted off. She didn't sigh, she didn't care, this was normal and everyone did the same thing, they ran because every cat knew that she wasn't interested in making friends. She bent down and took a large chunk of her fresh-kill.
Littlewish smiled, and spotted a she-cat sitting by the prey pile. It was convenient, because he was hungry, and the cat looked nice enough. He passed towards the molly, nearly tripping over an apprentice as he darted away from the prey pile, fear sparking in his eyes.
"Hey buddy, calm down! You look like you've seen a badger!" He called after the terrified cat. He turned back, gave a mrrow of amusement, and continued at a steady pace towards the she-cat. he grabbed a grouse from the prey pile as he went, his mouth watering. Littlewish slowed as he approached, smiling through the feathers.
"Hello, fellow Windclanner! 'D'ya mind if I sit here?" He meowed in greeting, slightly muffled by the grouse.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old September 12th, 2019, 09:29 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Littlewish smiled, and spotted a she-cat sitting by the prey pile. It was convenient, because he was hungry, and the cat looked nice enough. He passed towards the molly, nearly tripping over an apprentice as he darted away from the prey pile, fear sparking in his eyes.
"Hey buddy, calm down! You look like you've seen a badger!" He called after the terrified cat. He turned back, gave a mrrow of amusement, and continued at a steady pace towards the she-cat. he grabbed a grouse from the prey pile as he went, his mouth watering. Littlewish slowed as he approached, smiling through the feathers.
"Hello, fellow Windclanner! 'D'ya mind if I sit here?" He meowed in greeting, slightly muffled by the grouse.
Greyclaw turned her empty gaze onto the warrior and she replied in a monotone voice "Sit wherever you want, I don't care." She turned back to her prey and continued with her meal but she didn't say anything else to the cat, not because hse didn't know what else to say but because she didn't want this cat to speak to her anymore.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 12th, 2019, 09:37 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Greyclaw turned her empty gaze onto the warrior and she replied in a monotone voice "Sit wherever you want, I don't care." She turned back to her prey and continued with her meal but she didn't say anything else to the cat, not because hse didn't know what else to say but because she didn't want this cat to speak to her anymore.
Littlewish snorted. "Who put mouse-bike in your fresh-kill?" He muttered. He shook his head, shrugging, and sat down beside the cat. He began ravenously tearing away at the grouse, probably forgetting to breathe in-between gulps. He looked up from the poor bird, licking his muzzle.
"Please excuse my manners. What name do you go by?" He inquired in a perky tone. He grinned sheepishly, trying to engage in some conversation. He pushed his grouse away, ears pricked for an answer.

Old September 12th, 2019, 09:45 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Littlewish snorted. "Who put mouse-bike in your fresh-kill?" He muttered. He shook his head, shrugging, and sat down beside the cat. He began ravenously tearing away at the grouse, probably forgetting to breathe in-between gulps. He looked up from the poor bird, licking his muzzle.
"Please excuse my manners. What name do you go by?" He inquired in a perky tone. He grinned sheepishly, trying to engage in some conversation. He pushed his grouse away, ears pricked for an answer.
Greyclaw sighed and stood tall, peering over the tom "I'm Greyclaw and I don't care what your name is so don't bother telling me, I don't care who your family is, how great of a warrior you are or anything so don't try to engage in conversation, it's annoying." She stared at him like a statue for a moment before turning back to her fresh-kill and taking another large chunk of it, finishing it off.
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 12th, 2019, 09:53 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Greyclaw sighed and stood tall, peering over the tom "I'm Greyclaw and I don't care what your name is so don't bother telling me, I don't care who your family is, how great of a warrior you are or anything so don't try to engage in conversation, it's annoying." She stared at him like a statue for a moment before turning back to her fresh-kill and taking another large chunk of it, finishing it off.
Littlewish propped up his paw, leaning on his elbow. He settled his head on it and smiled.
"Well, that is where we're polar opposites. But I suppose differences make us special." He replied in a matter-of-factly tone. He waved his tail calmly.
"I honestly don't care, Greyclaw. I'm Littlewish -splendid to meet you, by the way -and my family...well, there's not much to say about them- and I think I'm a pretty great warrior, if I do say so myself." He replied, flicking a piece of stone at Greyclaw. He smirked, thinking about Greyclaw's last comment.
"You think this is annoying?" He chuckled, "Try me."

Old September 12th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Littlewish propped up his paw, leaning on his elbow. He settled his head on it and smiled.
"Well, that is where we're polar opposites. But I suppose differences make us special." He replied in a matter-of-factly tone. He waved his tail calmly.
"I honestly don't care, Greyclaw. I'm Littlewish -splendid to meet you, by the way -and my family...well, there's not much to say about them- and I think I'm a pretty great warrior, if I do say so myself." He replied, flicking a piece of stone at Greyclaw. He smirked, thinking about Greyclaw's last comment.
"You think this is annoying?" He chuckled, "Try me."
The stone hit Greyclaw, it wasn't big and it didn't hurt but she felt it...she felt it...that's not right. She turned to Littlewish and faked a smirk as she responded, "I can see where little came from, you still look like an apprentice."
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 12th, 2019, 10:03 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
The stone hit Greyclaw, it wasn't big and it didn't hurt but she felt it...she felt it...that's not right. She turned to Littlewish and faked a smirk as she responded, "I can see where little came from, you still look like an apprentice."
Littlewish's smirk turned to a frown for a moment, and he pulled his ears back. He didn't like people joking about his size. But his smirk returned, and his eyes sparked with new energy, his ears perking back forwards.
"Your insults really are pathetic. A KIT could say something like that without thinking twice." He mewed, yawning. He inspected his claws, raising an eyebrow at Greyclaw.

Old September 12th, 2019, 10:07 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Littlewish's smirk turned to a frown for a moment, and he pulled his ears back. He didn't like people joking about his size. But his smirk returned, and his eyes sparked with new energy, his ears perking back forwards.
"Your insults really are pathetic. A KIT could say something like that without thinking twice." He mewed, yawning. He inspected his claws, raising an eyebrow at Greyclaw.
"But I saw it," She smiled and got up close to him, wearing a wicked smile "I saw the signs of anger, pulled back ears, frowning but mainly, I could smell it even if just for a moment, you don't like others mocking your size do you?" She pulled back and her smile faded, being replaced once again with an emotionless stare "Well, if a kit could make that comment then I'm sure you've made them before to other warriors right? Or maybe you haven't because you're too nice, maybe you're soft or," She smirked again and glared at him "Maybe you just haven't had the chance. Maybe you've just never seen a warrior smaller than yourself."
@Kibodo#4503
Old September 12th, 2019, 10:23 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Sheepfur looked around zoneing out, when suddenly he heard someone call his name. He spotted littlewish running towards him through the grass. “Hey, what’s up?” Sheepfur replied to the other warriors greeting.
@Lilyfur2

Closed Thread