Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post night shift
Last post by alkaline
Today 06:28 PM
Splashkit's Biography!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 06:23 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 06:19 PM
Fish Q&A
by Fish
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:19 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by IcarusUntamed
Today 06:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit almost fell when she landed on solid ground. She glared at Thornkit as he insulted them. How dare he! She almost cried again, but the she-kit held it back as she knew Thornkit would just make fun of her.
Calmly, Ivykit sat down, curling her tail around her paws as she faced Thornkit with narrowed eyes. "Continue this and you'll be leaving here without your limbs," she meowed coolly.
Old February 15th, 2020, 02:07 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
| @hxneysuckle; |

Linnetwing began to get lost in her thoughts when he walked up to her. She looked at Toadbounce with interest. "Hey handsome.", she teased. The molly had no feelings for this cat what so ever, but she was mad at her sister for making her feel like a kit. So she decided to go behind her back and flirt with him back. "So what's a tom like you keeping from showing off to everybody and doing something for the clan?", Linnetwing asked with a purr.
He quirked his brow. Oh, playing his game, he saw. How daring of her to do. Toadbounce chuckled lightly. "How could I resist speaking to a beauty like you? I'm sure the others won't mind if I spend some time with you," he drawled, leaning in close to her. The fluffy tabby let his tail curl around her, brushing his fur against her side. "Where is your darling sister, still sticking up for you like you're a little helpless kit?" he questioned, eyes narrowing as amusement glittered within them.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 15th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
He quirked his brow. Oh, playing his game, he saw. How daring of her to do. Toadbounce chuckled lightly. "How could I resist speaking to a beauty like you? I'm sure the others won't mind if I spend some time with you," he drawled, leaning in close to her. The fluffy tabby let his tail curl around her, brushing his fur against her side. "Where is your darling sister, still sticking up for you like you're a little helpless kit?" he questioned, eyes narrowing as amusement glittered within them.
Linnetwing looked at him with a smile. "Many tom's can resist me. I've never really been one for the toms to be honest. Kits prefer me more.", she meowed. The molly began to think of her adopted daughter Petalkit. Soon she would be an apprentice and she would be alone again. Linnetwing looked away, but when he mentioned her sister she looked back at him. Her jaws were clenched. "I don't know where deputy Dusky is and at the moment I don't really care.", Linnetwing meowed. The molly felt a little awkward to have him curl his tail around her, but she didn't show it. She actually liked the attention.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 15th, 2020, 02:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
Linnetwing looked at him with a smile. "Many tom's can resist me. I've never really been one for the toms to be honest. Kits prefer me more.", she meowed. The molly began to think of her adopted daughter Petalkit. Soon she would be an apprentice and she would be alone again. Linnetwing looked away, but when he mentioned her sister she looked back at him. Her jaws were clenched. "I don't know where deputy Dusky is and at the moment I don't really care.", Linnetwing meowed. The molly felt a little awkward to have him curl his tail around her, but she didn't show it. She actually liked the attention.
He snickered. "Ooh, feisty," he teased. Seeing as Linnetwing didn't react to his tail, he took that as an initiative to scoot closer, pressing his side against hers. "What a shame. A beauty like you should get all the attention." A lie. Nobody deserved all the attention but him. Toadbounce leaned closer to her ear, letting his breath run warm across it. The tom's tail flicked around her and he purred lightly.
"Wouldn't you just love to make deputy Dusky know that you don't need her??"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 15th, 2020, 03:11 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Amberflight greeted Flamepelt and Hollowedaster respectfully. "Would you like to hunt with us?"

--------------------------------------------------------

Shadewhisker nodded hello, and listened to her mate. "Yes, we'd love to hunt with you! We were just looking for more cats." She smoothed her whiskers.

Old February 15th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days

Hollowedaster flicked his tail in greeting "sure, come on then" he mewed padding toward the camp exit.

----

Flamepelt followed Hollowedaster "come on you two love birds" she purred playfully.
@Morningstar

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old February 15th, 2020, 03:34 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Amberflight followed the two cats out through the camp exit. He prayed toStarClanhe would catch something.
@FlameQueen
Old February 15th, 2020, 04:36 PM
i am kenough

It didn't matter how long it took- What mattered was that the pair of cats made it back. The entire forest was changed though. It was riddled with giant, frightening iron jaws that could crunch a cat to pieces. It was full of secret Twoleg monstrosities that would instantly whisk even the biggest warrior away in a heartbeat. The sight of Firebug still shone in her eyes, almost like a transparent picture over whatever she was seeing around her for real. And by the time she was following Duskfeather back into camp, shivers had begun to ripple down her spine and legs again.

"..." She'd wanted to say something to Duskfeather in regards to what had transpired, and what was going to happen now. But nothing came out. The apprentice swallows something thick that had begun creeping up her throat instead and looks down at her crimson stained paws.

@hxneysuckle @RedHead
Old February 15th, 2020, 05:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
He snickered. "Ooh, feisty," he teased. Seeing as Linnetwing didn't react to his tail, he took that as an initiative to scoot closer, pressing his side against hers. "What a shame. A beauty like you should get all the attention." A lie. Nobody deserved all the attention but him. Toadbounce leaned closer to her ear, letting his breath run warm across it. The tom's tail flicked around her and he purred lightly.
"Wouldn't you just love to make deputy Dusky know that you don't need her??"
Linnetwing pressed her body close to his, not really liking it, but it was part of her plan. The silver tabby molly nodded. "I can be a little fiesty when I want to be.", she meowed. The molly didn't care for getting the attention. "I'm not worth the attention.", Linnetwing added. The molly felt his breath in her ears and she flickered it. "Oh you know I would. What do you have planned handsome?", she asked, wanting to gag.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old February 16th, 2020, 02:34 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Calmly, Ivykit sat down, curling her tail around her paws as she faced Thornkit with narrowed eyes. "Continue this and you'll be leaving here without your limbs," she meowed coolly.
Smokekit blinked. Wow. She couldn't help but admire Ivykit for being so tough. She gave a quick nod.

Click my dragons!
Closed Thread