~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Willowfern
Today 12:41 PM

Old February 17th, 2020, 12:54 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Rather late to the meeting but glad it hadn't started without him, Fawnsqueak wriggled through the crowd with a decent share of "sorry"s and "excuse me"s. Being away to assist WindClan had caused him to miss what felt like a season's worth of dramatic events in the Clan--Shiverpetal's death, Dirtfur's demotion and exile--so it was tough to stay caught up. But he imagined this meeting would address at least one of those, perhaps allowing him to feel less behind in his own Clan's current affairs. He claimed a spot in front of the Streamstone and peered at the fellow attendees with a bright, inquisitive gaze as he noticed many eager faces in the crowd.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Sparkheart padded out of the warriors den as soon as he heard there was a clan meeting. The ginger tom sat down among his clanmates and waited for the meeting to begin. Sparkheart looked around at his fellow clanmates.

Willowrose had been sitting in the camp when the meeting was called, so the molly sat up straight and looked at Lionstar. The black and white tuxedo molly didn't make eye contact with her clanmates as she was focused on the golden leader and his announcement.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 17th, 2020, 01:10 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Rather late to the meeting but glad it hadn't started without him, Fawnsqueak wriggled through the crowd with a decent share of "sorry"s and "excuse me"s. Being away to assist WindClan had caused him to miss what felt like a season's worth of dramatic events in the Clan--Shiverpetal's death, Dirtfur's demotion and exile--so it was tough to stay caught up. But he imagined this meeting would address at least one of those, perhaps allowing him to feel less behind in his own Clan's current affairs. He claimed a spot in front of the Streamstone and peered at the fellow attendees with a bright, inquisitive gaze as he noticed many eager faces in the crowd.
(If this is open, hullo! If it's not you can just ignore me)

Otterleg limped near the bottom of the Streamstone, small "hello"s and "exuse me"s came from her as she made her way to the front of the clearing. She glanced around to see who was around, noticing that Dirtfur was gone. Hmmm, she wondered why, but didn't say anything.
"Hello, Fawnsqueak." She smiled at the tom cat, tilting her head as she sat down.
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:27 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Fallenstorm sighed
Another clan meeting? She thought to herself in exasperation. She decided to sit in the back this time, staying attentive just in case Mire was to become an apprentice. She also wondered in the back of her mind who was going to be the new med cat and deputy.
"Hey Mire, sit here." She meowed to her new friend quietly, patting the spot next to her. @doghouse
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:30 PM

PebbleKit would peek out of the nursery to see what’s going on
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:41 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Darkpaw padded out of the apprentices' den, eagerly awaiting her clan leader's news.
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:43 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

By chance, the apprentice just so happened to take a glance around, immediately spotting the familiar pelt of his sister, Pigeonpaw. Hopping up from his spot, Pebblepaw quickly made his way over to greet her with a smile, though as he got closer her current state became more apparent. The feline's smile faltered, opting for a more worried gaze, as he quickly sprung to her side,

"Pigeonpaw? You doing ok?"

@Casper

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:44 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

For once, Silverpaw was proud not to have missed a meeting. Ha, that would show her 'new mentor'! She puffed out her pelt and listened in a good mood.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 17th, 2020, 01:55 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
By chance, the apprentice just so happened to take a glance around, immediately spotting the familiar pelt of his sister, Pigeonpaw. Hopping up from his spot, Pebblepaw quickly made his way over to greet her with a smile, though as he got closer her current state became more apparent. The feline's smile faltered, opting for a more worried gaze, as he quickly sprung to her side,

"Pigeonpaw? You doing ok?"

@Casper
Pigeonpaw had hoped her mood wasn't that obvious, but of course it was. Her soft green eyes looked up at her brother, and she just shook her head slightly before staring back down at her paws. She wasn't doing okay.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old February 17th, 2020, 01:56 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

"Has Lionstar decide on a new Medicine Cat so soon?" Chestnutstripe mumbled as she strode in after Aspenbrook. She still didn't fancy the idea of choosing a cat for the role on the basis of who had impressed him in an "audition". If this continues, it'll him guiding the clans more than Starclan.

"I'm more intrigued to know who impressed him the most." Aspenbrook chimed as they both took their seats.

"Or rather who displeased him the least." the brown tabby molly retorted, curling her tail over her paws, "At least that'll be interesting to find out." Out of the corner of her eye, Chestnutstripe spotted the increasingly familiar pelt of her apprentice.Good, at least she's here. Maybe we can have a training session after this meeting is over.