Old March 4th, 2024, 03:40 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons, the collector, herb2] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw listened silently, she had expected the raid to be one of the first topic birdsnow would address, but the list of clanmates that hadnt survived thunderclans coldblooded attack was still saddening. her head dipped in respect and grief and briefly send starclan a prayer for each of the cats, Moonfoot, Pricklefoot, Troutfall, Duckshade, Creekpelt and Flutterpaw, may their souls rest easy. her head snapped back up at the sound of birdsnows words, thunderclans attack had been cold blooded and punching them down while they were already on the ground, but attacking a clanmate?? she turned her head to eye the cats responsible for causing even more harm for riverclan, duststorm and mintslip. more exiles, more cats dead, she let out a silent sigh, they felt like moons passed since the last meeting and not just a few weeks.
her head turned back to look at birdsnow while she talked momentarily before following her leaders gaze to a kit that had apparently pretended to be apprenticed already. at least this wasnt as saddening as the other news, it was just..weird really. but the thought of a kit being out during a battle made her queasy anyway, hopefully someone had noticed before anything bad happened..still in thought about sunkit her ears pricked at low murmuring a few taillenghts behind her, loud enough to pick up but too quiet for her process before birdsnow addressed it. their leader was right, no matter who stood on the floodstone they had the right to be heard, especially if it was their leader, their only high rank. and even if they personally didnt want to listen they should shut up and just leave, that was not what a proper warrior would do, but a proper warrior wouldnt speak badly of their leader during a meeting. momentarily grateful for the way her mother had raised her to be a proper part of the clan and to never uselessly disrespect her leaders, she almost didnt catch birdsnows displeased connotation when describing her medicine cat candidates had gone against her orders. had cobwebpaw done anything to make birdsnow mad? marigoldleap stepping up to temporarily aid in healing the clan was a huge relief though, the past day had been rough and hopefully marigoldleap could correct any mistakes they made. she turned to marigoldleap, chosing to give her a kind smile and offer her support without outright cheering, this probably wasnt the proper time to cheer anyway. perhaps marigoldleap could teach her a bit more if minkpaw told her about the experimental treatment she had had to resort to..

(open)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old March 4th, 2024, 03:41 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

DOEDAPPLE
Warrior - Molly - RiverClan

"Ack, I keep on forgetting about that part," Doedapple sighed, shaking her head, "My memorisation fails me, apologies. We'll go out as soon as the meeting's over."

Freezing, too, when it was mentioned that the fight was in the camp. "Haha," She laughed awkwardly. "Hahaha." It was funny for Doedapple that she could forget this, too. "Why I was coincidently out of camp when it happened, it appears. Such a shame." Why was the warrior thinking she could fake it over? "Sorry again."

As soon as she finished the sentence, the tired and annoyed voice of Birdsnow rang across the clearing. Her attention now fixed on the leader at her name called so suddenly, and her ears flickered slightly. Through her rather dimmed eyes, it seemed like there was a mere change in demeanour, remaining calm. At last on the outside.

"You're oka-" Yet just as Doe was about to reply, Birchpaw suddenly stood up, and surprise flashed through the pair of yellow glinting orbs.'... Being in a bad mood doesn't change the right to yell at every little significant thing.' She thought to herself lightly, biting back the things she wanted to say. However, she's fairly grateful for what Birchpaw did though.

Doedapple stood up next to her sister, and whispered with a hardly audible murmur, "Calm down.." Before turning to the leader with a dip of her head, orbs looking down, emotions unknown. "Yes, my deepest apologies for offending you, Birdsnow. I could not forget of all the hardships we've been going through."

"Also, I don't think she meant 'exile', Birch," She said quietly, a lash of her tail. "I believe it means leaving the meeting, correct?" She asked generously, looking up with an innocent kind of gaze at Birdsnow. Doedapple thought that it looked as if she was challenging the leader, but she was not at all. She rose her head again, though not expecting a reply from the busy, irritated molly much, and stared steadily.

@Shellwhisker @poppy
(skksksksk I should've asked about the battle sry was so confused and yep, badger attack sounds good!)
(Also I feel so bad for Doe's behaviours, I'm so sorry QQ)
Old March 4th, 2024, 03:53 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
DOEDAPPLE
Warrior - Molly - RiverClan

"Ack, I keep on forgetting about that part," Doedapple sighed, shaking her head, "My memorisation fails me, apologies. We'll go out as soon as the meeting's over."

Freezing, too, when it was mentioned that the fight was in the camp. "Haha," She laughed awkwardly. "Hahaha." It was funny for Doedapple that she could forget this, too. "Why I was coincidently out of camp when it happened, it appears. Such a shame." Why was the warrior thinking she could fake it over? "Sorry again."

As soon as she finished the sentence, the tired and annoyed voice of Birdsnow rang across the clearing. Her attention now fixed on the leader at her name called so suddenly, and her ears flickered slightly. Through her rather dimmed eyes, it seemed like there was a mere change in demeanour, remaining calm. At last on the outside.

"You're oka-" Yet just as Doe was about to reply, Birchpaw suddenly stood up, and surprise flashed through the pair of yellow glinting orbs.'... Being in a bad mood doesn't change the right to yell at every little significant thing.' She thought to herself lightly, biting back the things she wanted to say. However, she's fairly grateful for what Birchpaw did though.

Doedapple stood up next to her sister, and whispered with a hardly audible murmur, "Calm down.." Before turning to the leader with a dip of her head, orbs looking down, emotions unknown. "Yes, my deepest apologies for offending you, Birdsnow. I could not forget of all the hardships we've been going through."

"Also, I don't think she meant 'exile', Birch," She said quietly, a lash of her tail. "I believe it means leaving the meeting, correct?" She asked generously, looking up with an innocent kind of gaze at Birdsnow. Doedapple thought that it looked as if she was challenging the leader, but she was not at all. She rose her head again, though not expecting a reply from the busy, irritated molly much, and stared steadily.

@Shellwhisker @poppy
(skksksksk I should've asked about the battle sry was so confused and yep, badger attack sounds good!)
(Also I feel so bad for Doe's behaviours, I'm so sorry QQ)

header was created by @/ramen <3

Birchpaw / Birchbranch
Beefed Up Tier 2, Lyrebirds Lullaby
a pretty, dappled light-brown-and-white she-cat with deep amber eyes.
´´Looking like I know what to do with it.´´

____

Birchpaw grumpily flopped back down onto the ground beside her littermate.

´´I know exactly what Birdsnow meant because I heard Larkstar say the exact same words,´´ The she-cat grunted, tail tip flicking to-and-fro.

Doedapple didn´t understand. She didn´t know everything as well as Birchpaw did. (ooc note: considering the fact she was submitted late, imma say she left the clan for a while lol)

However, Birchpaw´s eyes narrowed suspiciously at Doedapple´s awkward tone. Was there something her sister wasn´t telling her? They never hid secrets from each other!

´´You´re kidding me, right?´´ Birchpaw meowed at Doedapple. ´´You were coincidently out of camp whenever the raid happened and you expect me to believe what you are telling me with that tone of yours?´´ The RiverClanner rolled her eyes, emphasizing the word coincidently with a rather harsh amount of sarcasm and sassiness.

Personally, Birchpaw wasn´t just ticked off about her punishment. She was ticked off because she had watched a cat - Frostpetal - die in front of her and she couldn´t do nothing about it.

She then lowered her head. ´´I-I´m sorry, Doedapple. That was rude of me to say. It´s not your fault you were not here during the raid.´´

The she-cat then rounded on Mistypaw. She would have snapped at her, but clearly thought better about it as Birchpaw forced her fur flat and meowed rather calmly through gritted teeth.

´´It may not be my place to decide Doedapple´s fate, but it is my place to defend my sister.´´

At this point, every cat was ticking Birchpaw off. Getting to her paws, she decided she would ignore them and headed towards the opposite side of the clearing, tail tip twitching.

[ Birch is being addressed as paw due to the punishment Fadingsun gave her. She´ll regain her warrior name and full warrior status on March 12th, 2024. ]

[ sobs aggressively because everyone wants their characters to be mean to my child. ]

[ @poppy // @starry ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 4th, 2024 at 04:04 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 03:58 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistypaw dipped her head a tiny bit as Birdsnow mentioned the losses RiverClan had experienced during the battle. Too many of her clanmates. The warriors and apprentices she'd seen walking around camp happily were now dead, gone, never to be seen again. This time she had not been close to any of them, but she was sure that at some point, all the cats she'd made friends with would die. Like Stormtalon had. Fawnlight. Blizzardwind. Even Kestrelstar. It was never going to end, was it? She let out a little sigh and forced herself to concentrate on Birdsnow's words once again. She shouldn't dwell on the dead, she had done that back then and fallen into a horrible spiral it was hard to get out of. Luckily, cats like Birdy and Fawnlight had been there for her back then to pull her out, but now only Birdsnow was left.

Right, next were the cats who had tried attacking their own damn clanmates. Mistypaw shot them a glare but didn't interact any further. It would do no one good if she began causing trouble; she wanted to be one of those cats Birdsnow could rely on. Apparently, there was also a kit who'd apprenticed themselves.. Young cats could really be creative, she thought with a not too serious shake of her head.

Her attention was drawn towards Doedapple and Birchbranch, who were having a quite disrespectful conversation. Mistypaw quirked her brows and was about to get involved when Birdsnow mentioned it. Why would anyone even call the leader's words "random babbling"?! She had super important stuff to say and there was definitely a reason Birdsnow was on the floodstone hurt trying to make announcements for the clan. Why did cats always have to be so disturbing? Was it so hard to just follow the damn rules and be respectful especially to a cat like Birdsnow who had gone through so much and was still completely loyal to her clan? With Birdsnow as a leader the crimson stained tabby was sure RiverClan would rise to new heights.

Well, now Birchbranch was complaining about Doedapple being "exiled", which Birdsnow had never mentioned as far as Mistypaw knew. "Birchbranch, it would do you good to listen to the leader's words for once and not cause more trouble than you two already have. While I don't believe exile was mentioned, even if it was, just take a step back and let Birdsnow do her job. It's not in your power to decide over Doedapple." The words were simple, direct and would hopefully do their purpose.

[ @Blazing @Shellwhisker ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 4th, 2024 at 05:35 AM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 04:32 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

header was created by @/ramen <3

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw had passed Duststorm on the way back to her sister, Doedapple.

Noticing her Clanmate´s nervous look, Birchpaw blinked warmly at the warrior and paused to murmur quietly into Duststorm´s ear.

´´It´s best to keep a positive demeanor, or else Birdsnow´ll never forgive you,´´ Birchpaw´s gaze was warm and friendly. ´´Otherwise, you better be cooking up a reason for why you attacked your own Clanmates during the battle. I have a feeling Birdsnow won´t want to discuss whether or not your actions were intentional.´´

Birchpaw flashed Mintslip a sympathetic look, as well, before turning back to Duststorm.

´´I do believe that Birdsnow said to head to her den after the meeting, so if you´d two like, you can come and sit with Doedapple and I for the rest of its duration.´´

Birchpaw gave a warm-hearted purr. ´´Relax and try your best to keep your temper cool with Birdsnow. She isn´t a cat you want to have an attitude with - especially since it is right after a raid. Admit you made a mistake and she may - just may - lighten up.´´

The she-cat slunk back over to Doedapple, looking back to see if Duststorm and Mintslip would follow.

[ Birch is just punished right now. She will regain her warrior name {Birchbranch} + full warrior status once more on March 12th. ]

[ @Blazing. // @kittycatburmise ]
~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

Duststorm stilled her flicking tail, a little eased by the gentle tone.
"Thank you," she purred. "I just want to get things cleared up soon. I hope Dusklion will vouch for me if Birdsnow needs to hear..."
She trailed off, and followed Birchbranch(paw) quietly. Her paws tingled, itching to fling herself into the den and explain everything in one breath. Sighing, she let her tail drag.

What if she was punished? Or exiled? Her ears shot up, and she looked for her friends and sister. Who would she say goodbye to?

Well, Birchbranch... she's been nice! Bonekit... Blackfeather of course! Pondbreeze, Minnowsplash, Teardrop-
The list only made her heart heavier. Shaking her head, she lifted herself high. She didn't do anything wrong! She was staying in RiverClan, and was going to keep being able to see her friends.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:05 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

→ BeanFloat ←
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

[open]

Beanfloat looked up and lowered his eyes at the death as he looked up towards Birdsnow. He raised his head at the mention of a new deputy and Lionheart. Maybe it could be him one day maybe but he knew that Birdsnow didn't really know him so he knew he didn't have a chance. He looked towards Marigold to see how she would reply and smiled. "You all fought very well and may Starclan light all of our paths but we showed Thunderclan we are strong!" he meowed outloud and raised his head in a silent prayer into the sky how he wished he could of fought harder how he really did he did it his all but maybe it didn't look like it.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:34 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Bluefang watched*

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:38 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ]
19/50

The silver cat turned to face Honeybee as they started talking. "Oh I'm doing lovely. The battle was a bit stressful, And I did have to amputate a cat's tail, but I am just very angered that ThunderClan had the audacity to raid our camp." Spottedstream turned to Birdsnow once the leader started to talk. So many deaths, it was disappointing. Then she was announcing two cats who fought against their clan. Then... Sunpaw. Was not an apprentice?? The spotted cat felt hurt and betrayed. They thought that they had just missed the meeting, and then the battle hit so they weren't able to talk to birdsnow. An expression of disappointment flashed across her face as she turned to talk to sunpa- no. Sunkit. "I am very disappointed in you. I thought I was your mentor, but you lied to me. Don't talk to me." the spotted cat got up and walked to the edge of the crowd. She was stupid, why would a so-called apprentice say that she was their mentor? She wanted to become medicine cat, and this might very well screw up her chances. She turned to Marigoldleap, the temporary medicine cat. Prehaps she could talk to her and learn a thing or two from them.

[ @Honey Bee @Yoshdo ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old March 4th, 2024, 07:58 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistypaw dipped her head a tiny bit as Birdsnow mentioned the losses RiverClan had experienced during the battle. Too many of her clanmates. The warriors and apprentices she'd seen walking around camp happily were now dead, gone, never to be seen again. This time she had not been close to any of them, but she was sure that at some point, all the cats she'd made friends with would die. Like Stormtalon had. Fawnlight. Blizzardwind. Even Kestrelstar. It was never going to end, was it? She let out a little sigh and forced herself to concentrate on Birdsnow's words once again. She shouldn't dwell on the dead, she had done that back then and fallen into a horrible spiral it was hard to get out of. Luckily, cats like Birdy and Fawnlight had been there for her back then to pull her out, but now only Birdsnow was left.

Right, next were the cats who had tried attacking their own damn clanmates. Mistypaw shot them a glare but didn't interact any further. It would do no one good if she began causing trouble; she wanted to be one of those cats Birdsnow could rely on. Apparently, there was also a kit who'd apprenticed themselves.. Young cats could really be creative, she thought with a not too serious shake of her head.

Her attention was drawn towards Doedapple and Birchbranch, who were having a quite disrespectful conversation. Mistypaw quirked her brows and was about to get involved when Birdsnow mentioned it. Why would anyone even call the leader's words "random babbling"?! She had super important stuff to say and there was definitely a reason Birdsnow was on the floodstone hurt trying to make announcements for the clan. Why did cats always have to be so disturbing? Was it so hard to just follow the damn rules and be respectful especially to a cat like Birdsnow who had gone through so much and was still completely loyal to her clan? With Birdsnow as a leader the crimson stained tabby was sure RiverClan would rise to new heights.

Well, now Birchbranch was complaining about Doedapple being "exiled", which Birdsnow had never mentioned as far as Mistypaw knew. "Birchbranch, it would do you good to listen to the leader's words for once and not cause more trouble than you two already have. While I don't believe exile was mentioned, even if it was, just take a step back and let Birdsnow do her job. It's not in your power to decide over Doedapple." The words were simple, direct and would hopefully do their purpose.

[ @Blazing @Shellwhisker ]

(Btw Starry I promise I'll reply to Wood's training thread soon I'm sorry for not also another apology for being quite rude in this reply)

DOEDAPPLE
Warrior - RiverClan - Molly

"It's okay," Doedapple said briefly with another small chuckle. "I was gone for some time anyways..." And she trailed off, thinking of that short period she had by herself. She had thought it clearly and thoroughly. It was hard to leave RiverClan, and she knew she would never do that ever again. (ooc note: not having a set backstory yet, perhaps her personality had a not-so-drastic but still large change during the time she was gone.)

"I'm sure you must've fought bravely though, no matter what," Meowing in encouragement, she hoped to raise Birchpaw's spirit. "Despite punishments, RiverClan's still lucky to have you." It's not a personal opinion, RiverClan is fortunate to have everyone here, good or bad. Birchpaw makes a strong opponent during battles, too. She's strong.

Her attention was much concentrated soon on the mutters of disagreement and scolding words coming from across the camp. Cat's said much as soon as Birdsnow directed a few words at her and her sister, and despite being the most problematic with disrespectful statements here, Birchpaw was the one being targeted. Doedapple's eyes narrowed slightly, her gaze turning sharper as she gazed at opposing clanmates defiantly, daring to challenge despite being wrong at hand. She may be wrong, but it's not her sister's fault, and it's not their place to add to what Birdsnow said. Birdsnow's the leader of RiverClan; they're just clanmates, in Doedapple's perspective.

"Enough is enough," She said in a lower tone, one with much warning put inside as she looked around at the clanmates, her tail wrapping around Birchpaw protectively. "I'm the one at fault here, and it's not yours to talk about it." Of course, not pointing at Birdsnow. She had all the right in the whole world to say what wrongdoings and issues they caused. Her whiskers twitched in annoyance especially after she heard Mistypaw said. Doedapple let out a brief snort as she glanced over in contempt.

"My sister over here just got her first ever punishment. Is that many? I believe not." She started straightforwardly. "If you could, Mistypaw, it's also not your place to decide if Birchpaw is causing problems or not." If it was Doedapple in the past, she may have winced, but she's here to defend her sister, who she believes was innocent in this situation.

After the sharp sentences, her muzzle suddenly blossomed a light beam, one that was sarcastically, rather pleasant and cheerful. "Now, please, excuse us. Sorry for all that ruckus." She watched as her sister, who was angered at all sorts of comments targeting her. Doedapple watched in sorrow as she paused, then followed, and settled down beside her.

"You okay?" She asked in a casual tone, her flank touching Birchpaw's. "Do you still wanna go hunting?" Doedapple understood why Birchpaw wanted to leave this place now.

@Shellwhisker (still feeling very guilty about Doe's behaviours, also nw! Had no idea what Doe's be doing beforehand anyway pfft)
(Birch and Doe gon make a strong duo during fights and arguments)
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:22 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

(Btw Starry I promise I'll reply to Wood's training thread soon I'm sorry for not also another apology for being quite rude in this reply)

DOEDAPPLE
Warrior - RiverClan - Molly

"It's okay," Doedapple said briefly with another small chuckle. "I was gone for some time anyways..." And she trailed off, thinking of that short period she had by herself. She had thought it clearly and thoroughly. It was hard to leave RiverClan, and she knew she would never do that ever again. (ooc note: not having a set backstory yet, perhaps her personality had a not-so-drastic but still large change during the time she was gone.)

"I'm sure you must've fought bravely though, no matter what," Meowing in encouragement, she hoped to raise Birchpaw's spirit. "Despite punishments, RiverClan's still lucky to have you." It's not a personal opinion, RiverClan is fortunate to have everyone here, good or bad. Birchpaw makes a strong opponent during battles, too. She's strong.

Her attention was much concentrated soon on the mutters of disagreement and scolding words coming from across the camp. Cat's said much as soon as Birdsnow directed a few words at her and her sister, and despite being the most problematic with disrespectful statements here, Birchpaw was the one being targeted. Doedapple's eyes narrowed slightly, her gaze turning sharper as she gazed at opposing clanmates defiantly, daring to challenge despite being wrong at hand. She may be wrong, but it's not her sister's fault, and it's not their place to add to what Birdsnow said. Birdsnow's the leader of RiverClan; they're just clanmates, in Doedapple's perspective.

"Enough is enough," She said in a lower tone, one with much warning put inside as she looked around at the clanmates, her tail wrapping around Birchpaw protectively. "I'm the one at fault here, and it's not yours to talk about it." Of course, not pointing at Birdsnow. She had all the right in the whole world to say what wrongdoings and issues they caused. Her whiskers twitched in annoyance especially after she heard Mistypaw said. Doedapple let out a brief snort as she glanced over in contempt.

"My sister over here just got her first ever punishment. Is that many? I believe not." She started straightforwardly. "If you could, Mistypaw, it's also not your place to decide if Birchpaw is causing problems or not." If it was Doedapple in the past, she may have winced, but she's here to defend her sister, who she believes was innocent in this situation.

After the sharp sentences, her muzzle suddenly blossomed a light beam, one that was sarcastically, rather pleasant and cheerful. "Now, please, excuse us. Sorry for all that ruckus." She watched as her sister, who was angered at all sorts of comments targeting her. Doedapple watched in sorrow as she paused, then followed, and settled down beside her.

"You okay?" She asked in a casual tone, her flank touching Birchpaw's. "Do you still wanna go hunting?" Doedapple understood why Birchpaw wanted to leave this place now.

@Shellwhisker (still feeling very guilty about Doe's behaviours, also nw! Had no idea what Doe's be doing beforehand anyway pfft)
(Birch and Doe gon make a strong duo during fights and arguments)

header created by @/ramen <3

Birchpaw / Birchbranch

____

Birchpaw turned to her sister as she felt Doedapple´s soft pelt press against her own, and she gave a nod.

´´That would be great. Anything to get away from the tension in the clearing.´´

Birchpaw glanced apologetically towards Birdsnow before bounding away towards the camp entrance. Perhaps hunting with her littermate alone would take her mind off of things.

´´I´m sorry I dragged you into the situation,´´ The RiverClanner murmured as she padded alongside Doedapple out in the territory.

[ If you´d like, mention me in RiverClan Territory in the next post - i´m going to change it to a lynx attack, as well. :3 ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; March 4th, 2024 at 08:25 AM.
Closed Thread