Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Animated...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 02:54 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by squidz
Today 02:53 PM
a new member of rc
Last post by paris
Today 02:45 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 02:39 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2020, 07:23 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Ever ]

Toadbounce sat in the center of the clearing, his paws stretched out in order to put his beauty on display. His fur glistened in the light of the sun, its position giving direct rays to his fluffy pelt. The tom gave a sultry look over the clearing, looking to see if anyone was staring at him. Who could resist the temptation? His long, silky pelt splayed out, his sunshine eyes half-lidded and inviting, almost daring for anyone to approach him. Toadbounce paid no mind to those who walked by, however, giving a simple wink to the pretty ones and a grimace to the other... things. A smile danced along his lips as he rested, his tail curled around his side and tapping against the soft fur gently. If only he had a pretty kitty to shed some of his charm onto...

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2020, 07:31 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Okay, I think it’s all getting better... kinda... not really? Flintstar lashed his tail as he sat down, taking a break from his pacing across the den. The tom trusted Duskfeather and what she was doing for the clan, but he was also nervous about Buckbranch. And how badly he may have severed their... friendship? Was it even that?
You know what, we’re not gonna think about this right now. I deserve a mind break. The leader then closed his eyes to try and relax himself, preparing to go out in the clearing and pay his clanmates a visit. But his green optics snapped right back open again at the sound of a voice outside his den. It sounded... flirty? And like... Toadbounce? Yeah that’s Toadbounce. Flintstar confirmed upon catching the scent that drifted into his den from outside. And Toadbounce was also a known flirt... so...
With a small chuckle, the leader turned to face the entrance, a slight purr in his chest as he spoke. “Only if it’s not about something totally boring, I’d be up for a little chat.” He meowed in response.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 27th, 2020, 07:50 PM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead ]

Before the leader had even finished speaking, he sashayed into the den, his head held high and proud as he made an entrance. His sunshine gaze immediately came to focus on Flintstar, a smirk pulling at his lips at the sight of the admittedly handsome tom. "Oh, you know me, dear Flintstar. No conversation of mine is boring," Toadbounce purred, punctuating his words with a wink.
He strutted towards the leader, stopping only when he was hovering beside him. The warrior's gaze trailed up and down Flintstar's form as he examined him, seeming to like what he saw as his smirk grew into a grin. Toadbounce absentmindedly let his tail give a gentle brush against Flintstar's flank, half-lidded eyes moving to meet the other's own. "How are you feeling, gorgeous? You seem quite... tense." As he spoke, Toadbounce leaned closer to the leader, being sure to breath warm air against his cheek. A purr seemed to permanently rumble in his chest, a quiet, soothing sound to accompany his sultry words. All at once, Toadbounce pulled away, taking some steps back and stretching, side-eyeing Flintstar to see if he was watching. He knew the reputation he had, and he loved it.
But not as much as he loved making others swoon.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2020, 07:57 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Ever ]

Toadbounce sat in the center of the clearing, his paws stretched out in order to put his beauty on display. His fur glistened in the light of the sun, its position giving direct rays to his fluffy pelt. The tom gave a sultry look over the clearing, looking to see if anyone was staring at him. Who could resist the temptation? His long, silky pelt splayed out, his sunshine eyes half-lidded and inviting, almost daring for anyone to approach him. Toadbounce paid no mind to those who walked by, however, giving a simple wink to the pretty ones and a grimace to the other... things. A smile danced along his lips as he rested, his tail curled around his side and tapping against the soft fur gently. If only he had a pretty kitty to shed some of his charm onto...
Cedarstream padded up quietly behind the tom, sitting a tail length away. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, jade gaze slowly looking the tom over. She smirked. Personally, she found her own tabby swirls superior to the stripes, but she couldn't help but admire his dashing looks. She delicately wrapped her filky smooth tail around her white from paws and let her pelt soak in the sun beside the tom.

"Anything new in your day Toaddance?" She asked casually, castin a clance into his face before lowering her gaze to focus on gromming a striped shoulder or her own brown classic tabby pelt. She always needed to be sure that every hair was in perfect place. She also needed to get out for a hunt soon. The last thing she would allow herself to be today was lazy.
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:06 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Okay woah. Flintstar had been flirted with before, yes. And he’d flirted with others many times before, also yes. But Toadbounce was bringing a whole new level of flirting in, and the leader wasn’t sure if he could handle it. From the tom’s close proximity and.... his, not so subtle way of checking him out, Flintstar could feel himself growing slightly flustered. He swallowed, giving a small flirty smile back. Maybe he could keep up with Toadbounce. “I suppose you’re right, I shouldn’t doubt you so quickly.” He purred, before giving a slight tilt of his head. But then Toadbounce seemed to be even closer, and now Flintstar needed space.... and then, he was granted with it. Toadbounce had stepped away, and Flintstar actually let out a small huff of relief. He liked being physically close in proximity to others but when he wasn’t the one initiating it... well... it became a little bit more difficult for him to handle.
“I’m... doing just great you know? Not tense at all. Pretty loose actually, got some sleep, feeling great, ready for anything you know?” The leader gave a small laugh, trying to cover up his previous... flustered state with a loose smile.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:20 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Cedarstream padded up quietly behind the tom, sitting a tail length away. She looked at him out of the corner of her eye, jade gaze slowly looking the tom over. She smirked. Personally, she found her own tabby swirls superior to the stripes, but she couldn't help but admire his dashing looks. She delicately wrapped her filky smooth tail around her white from paws and let her pelt soak in the sun beside the tom.

"Anything new in your day Toaddance?" She asked casually, castin a clance into his face before lowering her gaze to focus on gromming a striped shoulder or her own brown classic tabby pelt. She always needed to be sure that every hair was in perfect place. She also needed to get out for a hunt soon. The last thing she would allow herself to be today was lazy.
His gaze flickered to Cedarstream, a smirk making its way to his lips. "I've been rather bored I must say, nothing of importance happening," he replied, "Though now that you're here, my day has brightened quite a bit." Toadbounce winked toward the she-cat, snickering silently to himself. He remained in his position for many more heartbeats before rising to his paws, flicking his tail in Cedarstream's direction. "How about you, darling? Anything fun happen lately?" he inquired, head tilting to the side as he not-so-subtly scanned her pretty pelt.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
His gaze flickered to Cedarstream, a smirk making its way to his lips. "I've been rather bored I must say, nothing of importance happening," he replied, "Though now that you're here, my day has brightened quite a bit." Toadbounce winked toward the she-cat, snickering silently to himself. He remained in his position for many more heartbeats before rising to his paws, flicking his tail in Cedarstream's direction. "How about you, darling? Anything fun happen lately?" he inquired, head tilting to the side as he not-so-subtly scanned her pretty pelt.
"Unfortunately not..." She said with a sigh, lifting her eye to look at him once again. All in time to catch him with, then to see as he let his eyes run along her. Cedar rolled her own and smirked, twisting so that her other side was now towards him. She tapped her tail with clear annoyance against the ground, not impressed with his inability to hide such a look.

"Like what you see?" She said in a low half growl- half teasing purr, smiling through her teeth at him. Cedarstream was no stranger to flaunting her own looks, she quite enjoyed it actually. The molly thought quite highly of herself, though not as openly as she knew Toadbounce's obnoxious flirting to be. Her jode eyes held the light of a challenge within them as she watched the warrior carefully.
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:41 PM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead @Ever ]

His effect on the leader was no secret. Toadbounce knew how glorious his presence could be, and he made it obvious. After stretching, the tabby sat down and began to groom himself, humming quietly. He continued doing so for many, many heartbeats, making his fur absolutely pristine- not that it wasn't already. Once finished, however, Toadbounce stood and began to inch closer to Flintstar, an amused glint in his eye. Oh, how he loved that beautiful flustered look on the leader's face, no matter how hard he tried (and failed) to hide it!
"Oh? How... interesting," Toadbounce drawled, allowing his gaze to linger on Flintstar's side before he dragged it back up to his eyes. It wasn't long before he was circling around the leader, remaining just close enough for their fur to brush with every pass. "Anything, you say?" he inquired, stopping in front of Flintstar and leaning dangerously close to his ear, "are you sure you're ready for anything?" He stared into Flintstar's eyes, almost daring him to look away as he allowed his tail to graze over the leader's shoulder.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; January 27th, 2020 at 09:02 PM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:51 PM

Cedarstream quietly approached the leader's den. She was going to ask Flintstar if there was anything in particular that she could be doing to help the clan out, and didn't think that there might be anything going on in his den. The pretty classic tabby gave her chest a couple quick licks to make sure her silky fur was perfect. Then, she strolled right past the entry, softly calling his name.

"Flintstar..." She called, a bit a purr to her voice. Though as she peered into the den she stopped dead in her tracks as she noticed Toadbounce and their... closeness. Her jade gaze went wide and her maw dropped into an 'o' for a moment. With a flick of amusement from her tail she gave a mocking look between the two of them, raising a brow.

"Am I... interrupting something her?" She purred teasingly, gaze flicking between the two. She wouldn't be suprised if Toadbounce would react smugly after getting caught in his flirtacious moment.

@RedHead @hxneysuckle

Last edited by Ever; January 27th, 2020 at 09:34 PM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 08:58 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
"Unfortunately not..." She said with a sigh, lifting her eye to look at him once again. All in time to catch him with, then to see as he let his eyes run along her. Cedar rolled her own and smirked, twisting so that her other side was now towards him. She tapped her tail with clear annoyance against the ground, not impressed with his inability to hide such a look.

"Like what you see?" She said in a low half growl- half teasing purr, smiling through her teeth at him. Cedarstream was no stranger to flaunting her own looks, she quite enjoyed it actually. The molly thought quite highly of herself, though not as openly as she knew Toadbounce's obnoxious flirting to be. Her jode eyes held the light of a challenge within them as she watched the warrior carefully.
What a feisty little thing she was! Though, Toadbounce had to admit, he didn't mind a challenge. A change of pace was always good. And if this pretty kitty wanted to play, he was glad to oblige. "Why yes," he purred, "How could I resist a look at such a stunning molly such as yourself?" The tabby chuckled lightly, looking toward her through a half-lidded gaze. He flicked an ear, tilting his head almost playfully. Giving his own body a twist, he turned to groom his pelt, being sure to move in just the right way for the light to almost glow against his tabby fur.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread