Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:53 AM
high tensions (quillpaw...
Last post by Dark
Today 03:30 AM
Snips Q+A
by Snips
Last post by Snips
Today 03:13 AM
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:12 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"So how come I have never seen you around?" she asked the tom tilting her head.

(Ok, take your time)
"I, err... I like to keep to myself." Blackblaze stared at Sandspeckle and sighed. "I wasn't exactly brought up in the nicest family..."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 07:41 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"I, err... I like to keep to myself." Blackblaze stared at Sandspeckle and sighed. "I wasn't exactly brought up in the nicest family..."
"I'm sorry to hear that," she said to the tom as she looked down at the ground. She had a nice kit-hood, so she couldn't really comfort him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 20th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
"I'm sorry to hear that," she said to the tom as she looked down at the ground. She had a nice kit-hood, so she couldn't really comfort him.
"It's okay, it shaped me into who I am today."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 20th, 2016, 08:05 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"It's okay, it shaped me into who I am today."
"At least it helped you," she said in a calming voice. "How long ahve you been in this clan?" she asked perking her ears forward.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 20th, 2016, 08:15 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"She wasn’t weak!" Burrpaw protested, his heart and spirits falling rapidly at his mentors harsh words. Wasn’t Swiftfang proud of him yet? "I-I beat her with my injured paw. She- she ran off when Blazingnight was killed!" If Burrpaw could cry, he probably would, but his eyes were filled with blood from the wounds on his face. They would definitely scar. He hoped the blow he'd given Jinxflare would scar too. "Didn't I-" he swallowed, "Didn’t I do well?" Burrpaw was almost afraid to ask. What would he do if Swiftfang said he didn't?
"I can't tell you if you did well." Swiftfang stated firmly, not caring much if the apprentice had hurt feelings. He had to say it anyways- he had to tell the truth- that would only make Burrpaw stronger. And the truth was, he had no clue how Burr had done. It wasn't like the mentor was fighting alongside with him; he was picking his own battles with other felines, picking the strong ones and fighting them with all of his might.

"You have to tell yourself that you did well, but only if you deserve it." He said, narrowing his eyes. "I find this situation very hard to believe though."

He sighed for a moment. "Why did she run off when Blazingnight was gone? Was she upset, or happy, or...?" His last words trailed off into blank silence.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 21st, 2016, 12:48 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Wrenfeather." Pinestorm repeated, tilting his head. "Well, it sure isn't fun to be sitting all by yourself." He meowed, staring at the molly. "Hey, no need to be shy," he commented on Wrenfeather's quietness. "I'm not gonna attack you or anything."
WrenFeather just sighed, she shook her head "You wouldn't understand." the young molly said quietly, No need to be shy? i'm not shy! just quiet! surely cats shouldn't care if i'm quiet they never did before..
| WIP Character Site!|
Old December 21st, 2016, 01:20 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt was stunned. Although she had half expected something of the sort coming from the sharp tongued tom, she was still shocked by how quickly he had brushed her off. As though she didn't matter at all. It was almost like he thought she was worthless... Like everyone else, Forestpelt thought bitterly. She gave a short, harsh laugh, all emotion fading from her green hues. "I should have expected something like that. I can't believe I was so stupid to believe that for once, someone might accept me. I should have known better." Forestpelt was speaking partly to herself, although it was hard to tell from her expression. Her hues were fixed mainly on Foxspring, and she wondered if he even cared that she had tried. Did it not matter to him that she had put her pride aside? Did he even care that she had all but admitted she was in the wrong? "What more can I say but sorry? Maybe you're right; that doesn't fix anything. What did you expect me to do, just sit over there and pretend that I didn't see you? Pretend that I-" Forestpelt cut herself off. As strange as it was, she cared. Foxspring was her clanmate. She cared whether he lived or died. "It doesn't matter. I'm here, offering you an apology. Take it or leave it." Forestpelt finished, with a shrug.

Redflight's expression darkened and her russet tail lashed angrily. Is this what she was going to get for trying to be friendly? She was certainly not used to being spoken to in such a manner. How dare he? Redflight could feel her temper rising and she calmed her expression, putting on a false, sweet one. "Do you speak to everyone like that? I'm surprised you have any friends; they probably all hate you, anyway." Redflight shrugged, with a malicious smile. It was sickeningly sweet looking on the outside...although she was seething with rage. "Quite the cat, aren't you? I bet the she cats are just fawning over you...your pickup lines are to die for." Redflight smirked. This was a different way of trying to rile up another cat. Still, if this tom was as irritable as he seemed, this would probably drive him crazy. Redflight was a little surprised that he wasn't looking over her as if she were something pretty and nothing more than that- still, it was nice to not have someone staring at her for once. Hm, if he wasn't being so rude, he might actually make quite the friend. Redflight thought. Although he didn't seem like the kind of cat she had anything in common with. Other than their new argument. The russet feline was more than up to the task of bantering with this tom. It seemed she had made herself a new enemy...although not one she necessarily had to keep.

Foxspring half heard her rambling on. He thought he could trust this feline, maybe make a friend out of her, but what she declared in the battle was unforgivable in his book. She'd have to do more than just say sorry if she really wanted him to trust her again. Although that's just the thing. Foxspring rarely trusted anyone, Badgersong was the only feline who seemed to get through to the stubborn tom, but he hadn't seen his friend in a while. They both had separate lives, but it'd be nice to see him once in a while. Once more, Foxspring stopped his grooming to look up at Forestpelt, his yellow hues meeting her green ones evenly. It seemed as though nothing phased the feline. Why would it? "I left it, wasn't that obvious?" he spoke bluntly, his tail flicking a little bit with irritation now. Was she going to ramble on? Or was she going to actually do something now or change the subject? If she did, Foxspring would and he knew this feline wouldn't want him changing the subject himself or trying to go and do something. He was already bitter and that would improve him in the least bit.

Jaguarclaw didn't seem to hear the she-cat as she retorted things towards him. His gaze was misted over again as the scene replayed over and over again in his mind. How could he have missed a simply blow to the head? How could he have aimed low enough to inflict such damage to a poor apprentice. Although soon enough, the Bengal's olive green gaze seemed to focus again and he looked up at Redflight blankly. It was obvious nothing she said sank in and quite frankly he wasn't aware she said anything at all. She might find it offensive, but he wouldn't know why anyway. Her attempt to rile him up failed miserably and somehow Jaguarclaw would find that satisfying if only he could focus on what was going on. The Bengal was thinning out more than his other clan mates. He seemed a little more fragile as he hadn't been eating like he was supposed and on top of that, he didn't wander far from the warriors den. The warrior knew it was only a matter of time before someone noticed, but in the mean time he continued on his temporary daily routine. Jaguarclaw just needed some kind of push or comfort to help him understand that what he did was an accident and it wasn't something he needed to fret over anymore as nothing would be changed.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 21st, 2016, 01:34 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Jaguarclaw seemed terrified at first, unable to cope if her shock turned into anger. She was his only friend close enough to him he would say such things to. If he lost her now, he'd deteriorate much quicker. Although as Marbledface lowered herself to the ground to meet eye contact with him, he was already beginning to feel comforted. So slowly, the Bengal removed his paws from his face and set him on either side of his head so he could watch Marbledface clearly and so she could see him. He was still acting with manners even now in a time of hurt. That seemed to be his big life line. His dedication to his manners and beliefs. Perhaps Marbledface could be one of those life lines as well.
Carefully now, Jaguarclaw listened to her, taking in her words. They were simply, but he understood that she wasn't mad at him or judged him for what he did. Sure, it was true accidents happened, but how often did that lead to death? The thought haunted him. Would his claws ever cause another accident like that? Oh how he hoped they wouldn't. Even so, her words seemed to have stopped his trembling and his shoulders seemed to relax a little as if being told it was an accident comforted him.
As soon as the trembling stopped, Jaguarclaw blinked before a sudden urge caused him to shift to the edge of her nest and rest his head there. His olive hues were closed as if they were too exhausted to stay open. For once he didn't fear seeing the scene in his head, this time it didn't come. Although he wished his friend would say more. He wished she would continue speaking what she thought, but he wouldn't admit it out loud. Instead he simply took the edge of her nest as sort of a pillow. Feeling the warmth coming from her -- even though they weren't touching -- was similar to the day she saved him. The day he felt comfort from her pelt against his, but right now this was enough. Jaguarclaw didn't want to make her uncomfortable so he kept his senses out for the moment she seemed like it. He'd be sure to move then.
@Ever

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 21st, 2016 at 01:34 AM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 03:17 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Marbledface watched him carefully and pursed her lips as she watched him react. He seemed slightly comforted and relaxed against the edge of her nest, though now she felt anxious to say more. Though as she stared as his dappled body in concern she couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't be repetitive, though maybe repeating that accidents happen would help in some way? The mottled molly watched him for a moment longer before letting off a silent and long breath. She wished that she was better at this whole comforting thing, the problem was that she'd never really felt comfortable herself. Not even in her own skin, she always just felt like a disappointment.

Her emerald eyes were soft, her mind spinning. She enjoyed his company, his friendship, but even here this made her feel as though she wasn't good enough. He hadn't even responded, though maybe his relaxing against her nest was response enough. She felt anxious all of a sudden and took another deep breath, told herself that she was overthinking the situation. She just didn't understand how to care properly for someone else. She'd never been taught, her mother hadn't cared for her nor her father until it was too late.

Though she didn't just want to leave him hanging so she stretched her head forward, taking a small risk that she hoped would pay off. Actions were always better than words anyways. Carefully, she reached out and gave the troubled tom a couple of gentle licks along his forehead. She just did this a few times, smoothing out the creases of worry in his fur before letting off a soft purr. She laid her head on her own paws and watched him for a silent moment, happy that he seemed settled and relaxed for the moment, though she was still anxious as to whether or not she was doing the right thing to help him. Her soft purring broke the silence of the warrior's den as she let her eyes fall closed.

@Suspiciousmindz
Old December 21st, 2016, 06:04 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"I can't tell you if you did well." Swiftfang stated firmly, not caring much if the apprentice had hurt feelings. He had to say it anyways- he had to tell the truth- that would only make Burrpaw stronger. And the truth was, he had no clue how Burr had done. It wasn't like the mentor was fighting alongside with him; he was picking his own battles with other felines, picking the strong ones and fighting them with all of his might.

"You have to tell yourself that you did well, but only if you deserve it." He said, narrowing his eyes. "I find this situation very hard to believe though."

He sighed for a moment. "Why did she run off when Blazingnight was gone? Was she upset, or happy, or...?" His last words trailed off into blank silence.
Burrpaw nearly lost it as his mentor said he didn't believe him. I'm not lying! I really did beat Jinxflare! "I-I don't know why she ran off. I-I th-think she was sc-scared," he meowed, struggling to hide the kit-like tremble in his voice. I am not a kit anymore! he scolded himself, but he knew he was still to close to their age to act like anything else. He hated how easily he cried. He hated how dependant he was. And he really hated how desperate he was to make everyone proud. Yes, Burrpaw thought he did well, but he didn't care what he thought, the apprentice needed to know what Swiftfang thought. And if Swiftfang was anything less than proud, Burrpaw would be crest-fallen. "She fought against StarClan,and I fought for StarClan, a-and StarClan won! I think she was afraid that they’d be mad at her..." he tried to offer some explanation.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Closed Thread