Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 09:47 AM

Old May 30th, 2020, 07:08 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowsnap gave a quiet welcome in her head. Then, without warning she rolled briskly to her paws and charged the tiny gray tom, paws outstretched and teeth bared as she lashed out a paw in an attempt to cuff his head and daze him. Ha!: Swiftpaw had probably expected for her to say "thank-you" or something time-consuming like that.
He knew it! He knew it, he knew it, he knew it, he knew it! Little did Sparrowsnap know, he was one step ahead of her. He jumped and aimed to quickly scratch her back on the way down. He knew this would probably fail, but it was worth a shot.
Old May 30th, 2020, 09:19 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post

He knew it! He knew it, he knew it, he knew it, he knew it! Little did Sparrowsnap know, he was one step ahead of her. He jumped and aimed to quickly scratch her back on the way down. He knew this would probably fail, but it was worth a shot.
Sparrowsnap gave an agonized yelp of surprise as Swiftpaw landed squarely on her back, sharp claws raking the flesh like the giant talon of a hawk. Blinking open her painfully shut eyes, she whirled around and snapped her jaws at the tiny apprentice's wiry left hind-leg; should this work, she would then proceed with slashing his face with her jagged claws.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 30th, 2020, 09:30 AM
has a lot to do

Quote:
Sparrowsnap gave an agonized yelp of surprise as Swiftpaw landed squarely on her back, sharp claws raking the flesh like the giant talon of a hawk. Blinking open her painfully shut eyes, she whirled around and snapped her jaws at the tiny apprentice's wiry left hind-leg; should this work, she would then proceed with slashing his face with her jagged claws.
He yowled in pain as her jaws locked on his leg and his face got slashed. "Nice move." He said after he calmed himself down. (I can't have every shot miss! That was a perfect move and would've definitely hit, seeing the positions and movements of the battle.)
Old May 30th, 2020, 09:38 AM
delicate woman.

Quote:

He yowled in pain as her jaws locked on his leg and his face got slashed. "Nice move." He said after he calmed himself down. (I can't have every shot miss! That was a perfect move and would've definitely hit, seeing the positions and movements of the battle.)
[ o-O hhHhh true ]
Sparrowsnap lifted her nose, nostrils flaring, and slowly, gradually, she began to release her jaw-lock on Swiftpaw's leg. Through the clouds of fog, an achingly familiar stench mizzled the grimy area. Sparrowsnap's eyes constricted as she raked the ground nervously with her fore-paws. That scent... It was familiar.

She turned to face Swiftpaw as she began treading warily into the great billow of fog. "I'll be right back," she told him. Hopefully the tom wouldn't decide to follow her. After all, what if that unusually familiar scent was... Slashthroat's?

She forced the thought away, however a dreadful lump of anxiety had settled in her stomach by now as she crouched and crept through the eye-scorching mist.

Eventually her nose led her to a prickly, bloodied bush, its leaves poking out like needles; Sparrowsnap repressed a shudder.

And padded in.
[ @~Pounce~ ]

art reqbios

Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old May 30th, 2020, 09:42 AM
has a lot to do

Quote:
[ o-O hhHhh true ]
Sparrowsnap lifted her nose, nostrils flaring, and slowly, gradually, she began to release her jaw-lock on Swiftpaw's leg. Through the clouds of fog, an achingly familiar stench mizzled the grimy area. Sparrowsnap's eyes constricted as she raked the ground nervously with her fore-paws. That scent... It was familiar.

She turned to face Swiftpaw as she began treading warily into the great billow of fog. "I'll be right back," she told him. Hopefully the tom wouldn't decide to follow her. After all, what if that unusually familiar scent was... Slashthroat's?

She forced the thought away, however a dreadful lump of anxiety had settled in her stomach by now as she crouched and crept through the eye-scorching mist.

Eventually her nose led her to a prickly, bloodied bush, its leaves poking out like needles; Sparrowsnap repressed a shudder.

And padded in.
[ @~Pounce~ ]
She was gonna have the fun without him? no way! Well, he didn't know that for sure but... better be safe than sorry! He wanted to do something for once! He followed very far behind, only far enough where he could see and sent them.

Last edited by Greenleap; May 30th, 2020 at 09:43 AM.
Old May 30th, 2020, 09:46 AM
delicate woman.

Quote:

She was gonna have the fun without him? no way! Well, he didn't know that for sure but... better be safe than sorry! He wanted to do something for once!
Sparrowsnap cast a longing glance back over her shoulder at Swiftpaw. Oh, how she wished he could come with her..

A suppressed smirk split her scarred muzzle. Well, I guess I could use some extra safety...

Quickly forcing the grin away, she flicked her tail in the direction of the gray tom for him to follow. Let's just hope I don't get him killed, too...

art reqbios

Last edited by The Kitty.; May 30th, 2020 at 09:46 AM.
Old May 30th, 2020, 09:49 AM
has a lot to do

Quote:
Sparrowsnap cast a longing glance back over her shoulder at Swiftpaw. Oh, how she wished he could come with her..

A suppressed smirk split her scarred muzzle. Well, I guess I could use some extra safety...

Quickly forcing the grin away, she flicked her tail in the direction of the gray tom for him to follow. Let's just hope I don't get him killed, too...
He looked happy, happy to help Sparrowsnap! Two heads are better than one, after all. He stalked along after. (help I keep getting swift mixed up for a cat from another site called vinepaw and I keep thinking swift has white parking on him. He doesn't, but vine does)
Old May 30th, 2020, 09:53 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Slashthroat stayed silent within the bloodied hawthorn bush, her pelt blending in perfectly with the stained branches. She smirked, daydreaming about Sparrowsnap's death. Her spine would crumble under Slashthroat's paws. The earth would split open and out if it would come the spirits of the dead, all rising to hail the Havana as their new leader... she continued to envision the future as the screeches stopped and nearly silent pawsteps rustled the slimy debris outside the bush.

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise

Last edited by Pancake; May 30th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.
Old May 30th, 2020, 10:04 AM
has a lot to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Pounce- View Post
Slashthroat stayed silent within the bloodied hawthorn bush, her pelt blending in perfectly with the stained branches. She smirked, daydreaming about Sparrowsnap's death. Her spine would crumble under Slashthroat's paws. The earth would split open and out if it would come the spirits of the dead, all rising to hail the Havana as their new leader... she continued to envision the future as the screeches stopped and nearly silent pawsteps rustled the slimy debris outside the bush.
(nice trick with the deleting the mentions so it doesn't take up space, I like that. Also ima let Sparrow take the 1st move. lol just wanted to say that)
Old May 30th, 2020, 10:07 AM
Reatching old show pilots

Quote:

(nice trick with the deleting the mentions so it doesn't take up space, I like that. Also ima let Sparrow take the 1st move. lol just wanted to say that)
(Oke!)

Possible future character above <3
I won't be able to respond from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (ET) on weekdays, as I'm in school.
I fell asleep and now it's not 2020 anymore
A Little Slice of Crow's Home Paradise