Today 03:42 AM

Old April 21st, 2023, 06:30 PM
:-)

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun´Spots View Post
"We'll do that, sleep well, Cloudpelt" Cloudkit meowed kindly.
his sister nudged him with her nose.
"Come on Cloudkit, we'll play clan! You come too, Ravenkit."
Beekit walked into the elders den and saw Honeykit and Ravenkit talking to a third kit. "Is this your brother?"
Old April 21st, 2023, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
Beekit walked into the elders den and saw Honeykit and Ravenkit talking to a third kit. "Is this your brother?"
Honeykit twitched her ears.
"hi Beeket! Yes, this is my brother, Cloudkit." he lowered his voice "Cloudpelt is asleep, we were going to play, do you want to join us?"

characters:

Honeykit(Female) Cloudkit(Male) and Sunkit(coming soon) Firekit(coming soon) and Rosekit(coming soon),
click https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php=1408560#post1408560 to see their biographies before interacting with them, I update them weekly.
Old April 21st, 2023, 09:03 PM
:-)

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun´Spots View Post
Honeykit twitched her ears.
"hi Beeket! Yes, this is my brother, Cloudkit." he lowered his voice "Cloudpelt is asleep, we were going to play, do you want to join us?"
"Yes! What are we playing?" she mewed as she turned to face Cloudkit "Nice to meet you"
Old April 22nd, 2023, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornbread1233 View Post
"Yes! What are we playing?" she mewed as she turned to face Cloudkit "Nice to meet you"

Cloudkit wagged his tail in greeting.
Honeykit looked at all the kits "we can play clan, I can be the medicine cat" she took a few steps towards the entrance "are we going to Kit Burrow? Ravenkit, are you coming?"
@Octavia!

characters:

Honeykit(Female) Cloudkit(Male) and Sunkit(coming soon) Firekit(coming soon) and Rosekit(coming soon),
click https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php=1408560#post1408560 to see their biographies before interacting with them, I update them weekly.
Old April 23rd, 2023, 04:22 AM
I am the reinforcements.

My Mood: Hungry

"Uh- ok!" Ravenkit squeaked

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 28th, 2023, 10:45 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Poking her head in the den, the small ragdoll peered into the elder's den, scoping out the scene before padding forward with a friendly smile on her face. There were quite a few elders, five that she counted from where she was, and she wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable. Holding a bundle of feathers she had been collecting since the beginning of her apprenticeship, Birdpaw felt the need to share some. Definitely because she wanted to be a good cat (which she did) and not because it was causing an uncomfortable lump in her nest.

Maybe it could be both.

Dropping the bundle of multi-colored feathers, she waved her plumy tail in greeting. "Hi everyone! I was just checking in and seeing if anyone wants some nice feathers for their nests? There's plenty here, so just holler and I can bring you some!" She avoided claiming the feathers as her own that she had gathered, but also avoided lying and saying someone else brought them in. She wasn't going to lie, but she wasn't going to hog any recognition, because she didn't deserve any.

[ @perseus. @puppeteer @MusicalKid @Scallywagz @Paperwhisker - totally optional, but birdy has some feathers to make nests more comfy if your elders are interested ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 30th, 2023, 01:50 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

Poking her head in the den, the small ragdoll peered into the elder's den, scoping out the scene before padding forward with a friendly smile on her face. There were quite a few elders, five that she counted from where she was, and she wanted to make sure everyone was comfortable. Holding a bundle of feathers she had been collecting since the beginning of her apprenticeship, Birdpaw felt the need to share some. Definitely because she wanted to be a good cat (which she did) and not because it was causing an uncomfortable lump in her nest.

Maybe it could be both.

Dropping the bundle of multi-colored feathers, she waved her plumy tail in greeting. "Hi everyone! I was just checking in and seeing if anyone wants some nice feathers for their nests? There's plenty here, so just holler and I can bring you some!" She avoided claiming the feathers as her own that she had gathered, but also avoided lying and saying someone else brought them in. She wasn't going to lie, but she wasn't going to hog any recognition, because she didn't deserve any.

[ @perseus. @puppeteer @MusicalKid @Scallywagz @Paperwhisker - totally optional, but birdy has some feathers to make nests more comfy if your elders are interested ]
Cheeseburger ears flicked when he heard the call of one of the youngins in the clan he purred loudly, it being raspy at times, “Little one I would like some!” He called from his nest, his blind eyes looking in the general area he heard the call come from

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old April 30th, 2023, 10:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

FERRETSNAP
fluffy brown and white tom with amber eyes.
he/him

After sharing his words to the lazy-asses sitting in the clearing, Ferretsnap pushed his way into the elder's den. He looked around, tail flicking as he expected to see the elders of the Clan sitting in the den. Not that he'd mind if they were in there, as long as they didn't get on his nerves. Regardless, he was here to clean the nests so the elders wouldn't need to sleep on stale bedding. It must be quite uncomfortable for them.

Clearing his throat, he made his presence known before beginning to work, remaining silent. If they wished to talk to him, they could, but he was simply here to clean- he wouldn't bother them with pointless conversation unless they spoke to him first.
[ open ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 30th, 2023, 10:39 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

The small ragdoll was glad to hear an elder call for some feathers. It was someone she wasn't familiar with- must have joined after she fell into the river for a few moons- but still seemed like a wonderful cat! She wondered if this cat knew her dad, Pikestar- or was it Snowleap now?

Didn't matter. He was still Dad.

"I've got plenty!" She chirped, carrying her feathers over to the elder's nest. "I don't believe we've met, I'm Birdpaw." She decided to introduce herself before getting to work, looking down at the nest. Noticing it was a little... flat looking, she turned to hurry off to grab some extra moss, but was delighted to see Ferretsnap enter the den with moss.

"You're a mind-reader, Ferretsnap." She smiled softly, as the warrior silently got to work. Not knowing him as much of a conversationalist, she didn't want to make him uncomfortable. But once he got finished with her elder's nest, the apprentice would place the feathers down, lining the edges and scattered them on the bottom.

Noticing that the tom had the same milky look in his eyes that her friend Wormbite did, she decided to try and explain to him what was going on, since Ferretsnap hadn't said anything and she didn't want the elder to be confused about anything. "Ferretsnap just brought you some nice, new moss for your nest, mister! Do you want to try it out?"
[ @lio @perseus. ]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 14th, 2023, 08:45 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Cheeseburger slept soundly

[closed]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)