Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 04:58 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:57 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:52 PM
where would you put an i'm...
Last post by taillow
Today 04:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The blonde tom nodded slowly, knowing she was right. At least he tried, that was the best he could've done he supposed. He thought about it, if he'd gone to get Daydream or Shinefang, Voleheart probably would have died more painfully. "Is it atleast helping with the pain? A bit?" Beepaw asked, seeing her eyes starting to cloud, not seeming as bright.
Voleheart panted and thought a bit and it would be best to spend her final moments with this cat. “Yes, it is helping a bit.” Her haze clouded once more and she laid down. “Beepaw...always...be..strong...could you..do...that for me?” She asked as her heart started to give out. “I’ll always watch over you.” Voleheart meowed taking in her last breath. As she let go of it she flopped to the ground, dead.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 7th, 2019, 09:22 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Voleheart panted and thought a bit and it would be best to spend her final moments with this cat. “Yes, it is helping a bit.” Her haze clouded once more and she laid down. “Beepaw...always...be..strong...could you..do...that for me?” She asked as her heart started to give out. “I’ll always watch over you.” Voleheart meowed taking in her last breath. As she let go of it she flopped to the ground, dead.
Beepaw gave a nod, his brows furrowing lightly. "Of course i can." He said, silently promising it in his head. Seeing the molly fall to the floor, dead made his fur bristle. He'd just witnessed a cat die, taking a deep breath, his fur flattened. Starclan will be lucky to have you. He thought letting the tense silence fill in.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 7th, 2019, 09:32 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:

(( pigeon mom is a sad shister T_T ))
Beepaw hummed, thinking about it. "I guess have little siblings wouldn't be too bad...as long as they didn't get too annoying." He meowed. He let the silence sink in for a split moment, before speaking up. "Well, momma. You can always come to me, if you ever see me around." He told, showing a warm grin for a split second. Bee wouldn't lie, he was qoreies for his dear mom. She seemed to always be in the nursery, and he was questioning if she really liked it or not.
"Make sure you talk to others every now and then, ok?" He asked, tilting his head.
(is it bad I have a bunch of plot ideas already brewing though ;0)

"But, Bee, that's what young siblings are for!" Pigeonswirl chirped, purring as she tried to savor the slivers of happiness having some time with her son gave her. Once again though, as her fair-furred kitten turned his attention back to her the molly felt her chest tighten up a bit. "Oh, of course, but you're going to be busy with your duties... I wouldn't want to distract you." Maybe her anxiety over any cat worrying about her was unfounded, but hngh as hard as she tried it didn't help. So, perhaps it was for the better that she did hide it. "Mhm, I know darling." Her tone was almost dismissive, and she looked down at her paws as she spoke.
Old April 7th, 2019, 09:49 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
(is it bad I have a bunch of plot ideas already brewing though ;0)

"But, Bee, that's what young siblings are for!" Pigeonswirl chirped, purring as she tried to savor the slivers of happiness having some time with her son gave her. Once again though, as her fair-furred kitten turned his attention back to her the molly felt her chest tighten up a bit. "Oh, of course, but you're going to be busy with your duties... I wouldn't want to distract you." Maybe her anxiety over any cat worrying about her was unfounded, but hngh as hard as she tried it didn't help. So, perhaps it was for the better that she did hide it. "Mhm, I know darling." Her tone was almost dismissive, and she looked down at her paws as she spoke.
(( no, it's amazing ;0 ))
"I won't be too busy!" He protested, his expression turning into a pout. He leaned over, giving his mother a friendly lick on the cheek, well he attempted to. Only reaching to her shoulder. "My first time healing someone didn't go so well." He told, disappointment clear in his green eyes.
It wasn't a lie, his first healing request was terrible. Fatal actually. He scrunched up his nose, thinking about the molly. She had died, but a sliver of hope was in him Voleheart went to starclan. "Hopefully the next one will be better." Beepaw shrugged to himself.

Old April 7th, 2019, 10:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by graves View Post
it mustve felt like a weight off of duskflights shoulder to have his truth told to someone. larkfall felt the same way regarding cuckoosnarl - even if he had dealt with that alone. it was still a bit of a sore subject, but he guessed dusk could relate to that, so if it came up, hed be open about it. he smiled at his gesture with a chuckle,"i d-dont mind you playing body guard, or vise versa," he replied sheepishly. it felt good to laugh and smile again and feel...relatively safe in your own home. he hadnt felt that in so long. to have someone on your side wanting to be there for you - it was like a breath of fresh air. "after you left... alot happened, so similar to you its funny. but instead of having the option to flee, i was.. caged here under someone i thought who loved me," the words were vauge, but he hoped duskflight caught on quickly. he didnt notice he had looked away when speaking, a natural habit he had picked up. aways be on guard. always know whos coming. always be ware of whos in your presence. thats something he was convinced wouldnt go away - the natural notion to relax. his head was always going a hundred miles an hour. his smile returned again, if not a bit somber now,"but im really glad youre here. i feel less alone,"
"And it is the same with me." Duskflight couldn't help but purr, imagining in his mind both of them being a form of bodyguard for each other. It was a wholesome and heartwarming thought that he was happy to have. He couldn't remember the last time he felt happiness that actually made him warm and almost giggly. It was refreshing, especially in the cold environment around them and his past ever lurking in his mind.
Though upon hearing Larkfall continue, the black and white tom's laughs quieted down, his gaze fixing cautiously on his friend. The words were misty and unclear, but Duskflight knew that.. That something had happened. Especially if his friend compared it to his own situation. Caged under someone he thought had loved him. The tom was quiet, his gaze searching for a sign that he could press for more answers, but he didn't find it. For now, it was a boundary and he would be careful not to tread across it, even if they were friends. All he needed to know was that something bad happened, a bad relationship, and his friend needed his support. "Well hey, you'll never be alone again with me around. I get pretty lonely myself nowadays so we can keep each other company. Maybe reminisce in our early warrior days."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 7th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
@Fuzzyfeline @Dust

{Breezy is hearing voices again, don't mind him xD And this just a heads up for Dust: Breezy run with his claws out like cheetahs because he is so skinny and light built and therefore shred them up and also damages his pads. }

Breezefeather looked up at the golden tom as well, before he bowed in defeat reaching for a bit of the rabbit again. 'Don't eat it, the others have to eat first,' that was the voice that had made him say that the others should eat first. He was unsure, it sounded so much like Mistletoe that he didn't know what to do, it sounded so much like his mate that he had to look up and make sure she wasn't there that she was gone. With that knowledge he started eating, slowly fatty pieces that would help build up something on his smaller frame. Yet as the golden tom finally laid down next to him, he let out a slight hiss. His fur was still patchy and mangled probably filled with dust and everything he didn't want to know. "Don't lay too close," his voice was still slightly rough with pain and having finish his meal he stretched out his front legs his claws shredded down to the slightest spur. He looked at Buttercupbreeze again, "I don't know... I don't feel me anymore. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I DON'T KNOW," he didn't know what he was saying. He just didn't know anything anymore.

@Fuzzyfeline

The hiss from Breezefeather, though not very intense, sent Goldenwhisker sprawling away from his side, his hackles raised in surprise and disappointment. He hadn't expected this wiry cat to be so aggressive with him! With large emerald eyes, the tom cat looked to Buttercupbreeze, scanning her for any answer to why he was so hostile. Perhaps he had missed something? Maybe he was just hungry! And if Starclan themselves had descended and whispered the answer into his ear, Goldenwhisker shot Buttercup a sly, yet knowing grin. "It's ok, I get grumpy when I'm hungry too." He meowed - clearly oblivious to the problem at hand, yet the warrior respected the others wishes and rose to his paws, maneuvering his way to lay beside the deputy instead. "I'm Goldenwhisker, by the way." He flashed a cheeky smile to the two felines before him, his body positioned in a way to indicate his care-free nature. He wanted to make sure that, well, they knew him... or at least remembered him. It wasn't like he talked to either of them on a regular basis - Buttercup busy with her responsibilities and Breezefeather.... never in camp. When was the last time he had seen him in camp? Perplexed by his thoughts, Goldenwhisker absent-mindedly stretched out his front paws towards Breeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
her head perked up again ,finally! She felt her stomach rumble as well and she darted toward the prey only to pick it up and set it down in front of her mother before laying down beside her . Her ears twitched at the question ,she hasn't really seen her mentor in a while but she's been watching others practice and she decided to take it upon herself to train herself. "I've not seen Wolfwhisper in a while .....But I've been teaching myself! It's actually easy . Well to me. I've seen a few others do a move where you stand on your hind paws and leap over them to where your behind them!" she explained feeling proud of her accomplishments . " and the usual attacks and all of that..." she said sounding bored by it. Fallowpaw took a tiny bite of the prey before resting her head on her paws as she ate,somewhat sloppily .
Fallowpaw's enthusiasm to eat made Hazelflower purr in amusement. Like mother, like daughter! She thought to herself, a large grin evident on her maw. Soft was her gaze as it rested upon Fallow, her ears perked forward in interest as she spoke. Gingerly, the warrior leaned forward and nibbled off a small bite, not so worried about herself eating - she could always go out and catch something, not to mention she needed to catch about two moons worth of prey for the clan! Well, in her eyes she needed to. Swallowing the morsel of prey she had ripped off, Hazelflower gave Fallowpaw a confused look, "You haven't seen Wolfwhisper? They haven't been training you then?" The mother grimaced at the thought, her tail thumping ever so slightly against the earth. "You better find them and make sure they take you out for training!" Though Hazelflower didn't want to undermine the accomplishments of her daughter, it was important to have an experienced warrior as a mentor! "I'm so proud of you though! How'd you get to be so smart learning those moves so fast?" She meowed, her voice oozing with pride. "The best way to practice is with others, I can teach you a few moves or answer any questions you have, at least until your mentor is back." She noted with a gentle smile. "Your mom is still quite the warrior!" Hazel gloated playfully, nudging Fallow with her shoulder.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 7th, 2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 10:21 PM
so nasty

Quote:

(( no, it's amazing ;0 ))
"I won't be too busy!" He protested, his expression turning into a pout. He leaned over, giving his mother a friendly lick on the cheek, well he attempted to. Only reaching to her shoulder. "My first time healing someone didn't go so well." He told, disappointment clear in his green eyes.
It wasn't a lie, his first healing request was terrible. Fatal actually. He scrunched up his nose, thinking about the molly. She had died, but a sliver of hope was in him Voleheart went to starclan. "Hopefully the next one will be better." Beepaw shrugged to himself.
( >: ) well if you ever want to plot together my pm box is always open)

Pigeonswirl’s mouth pursed and she nodded again. “Well, failure leads to success, I suppose.” She mumbled continuing to stare at the ground. The flustered feeling in her chest, however, only continued to build. I’m fine. “I’m sure your next ones will go much better though, Honeybee.” Her voice carried a reassuring edge and she fiddled with her paws slightly in order to distract herself from any negative thoughts. She hoped, nonetheless, Beepaw wouldn’t get too hard on himself despite the early letdown, StarClan knew they didn’t need two worrywarts in the family.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 7th, 2019 at 10:22 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 11:13 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

as they talked about Asterbounce, he couldn’t help but crack a smile.. he could see the sadness in her eyes as he made the mistake of mentioning the kits, he barely knew either of them, Mudkit had passed so soon after they could see eachother and Fallowpaw, he just didn’t know her. He could see the hot embarrassment under her skin and he couldn’t help but laugh with her, she was a little dork and he loved her for it, the melancholy began to creep out of his voice. He swished his white tail at about how oblivious she was to the flirting “Oh yes! I watched you” he said laughing he had loved watching them talk, “He seemed like a nice cat.” He pulled her closer with his feathery tail at the sadness in Hazel’s voice, he nodded at her words, he could try to understand. He knew how it felt to leave somebody behind and how... how bad it felt. “Hazel, you were an amazing mother. And you still are! But you need to remember, Fallow is growing up so you need to think about yourself again, be the Hazelflower before kits!” He said laughing a bit at his last words. He just felt so happy to be here with her and what was this? Would he be able to play matchmaker again, first the deputy, and now his best friend? Oh this would be so wonderful
Hazelflower couldn't have been more grateful for the support lent by Cottonspirit and she graciously took it, though kept most of her weight firmly planted on the ground as to not case them both fall of balance. Still though, the molly kept in sync with her friend, paws delicately picking their way through the new-leaf growth. Hazelflower took a deep breath. "The Hazelflower before kits?" She mused with a warm smile, though she was secretly thankful for her kits. They had changed her life in ways she could never imagine, though.. admittedly, she had been a lot more adventurous and well, juvenile in her young age. Granted at the time she had suffered from poor self-esteem. "I can be old me with a twist. Maybe it is time for me to start branching out..." The feline relinquished, chuckling along with her good friend.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 8th, 2019, 10:09 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

~ @SuspiciousMindz ~

Michelle dipped her head greatfully and looked up when he asked who her brother was. "My brother's name is Moltenfur. He came to this clan when he was five moons, well was found actually.", she replied. Her and Moltenfur hadn't met until a few moons ago, which is why she knew about the clans.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 8th, 2019, 04:03 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
( >: ) well if you ever want to plot together my pm box is always open)

Pigeonswirl’s mouth pursed and she nodded again. “Well, failure leads to success, I suppose.” She mumbled continuing to stare at the ground. The flustered feeling in her chest, however, only continued to build. I’m fine. “I’m sure your next ones will go much better though, Honeybee.” Her voice carried a reassuring edge and she fiddled with her paws slightly in order to distract herself from any negative thoughts. She hoped, nonetheless, Beepaw wouldn’t get too hard on himself despite the early letdown, StarClan knew they didn’t need two worrywarts in the family.
"It better, I don't need to have to get daydream or shinefang in the future everytime." Bee grumbled lightly, disappointment clear in his voice. But how could you blame him? He didn't want to be known as the medicine cat who had to go to the others from other clans. It just wasn't his cup of tea, Beepaw wanted to be independent.
His ear flicked slightly, silence filling the nursery. Other than the kits that were squealing and playing.

Closed Thread