Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]

"Just the response I wanted to hear, Cinny!" CherrySwirl chirped quietly, her eyes lighting up with a mischievous excitement.

"Alright, on my signal..." Cherry laid her tail gently across CinnamonSwirl's back, keeping her voice low as she began to count, "One......." Silence. "Two........." Dead silence. "THREE - GO!" Called out at the top of her lungs, she lifted her tail off the other and sprinted out from the bush, making contact with the water - her paws splashing water everywhere as she bolted head on towards the bird she now deemed "blue long legs". The warrior hooted with laughter as the water drenched her paws, slowing with each hop as the water grew deeper and deeper. As expected, the bird took no time to take off from where it had been peacefully enjoying its meal, leaving Cherry standing in the river, her breathing heavy as she watched with silent amazement. Taking another deep inhale, she turned to CinnamonSwirl with a smile across her maw - watching the others expression and behavior.
CinnamonSwirl
The cinnamon swirled she-cat ran alongside their mentor and pounced into the water, splashing it into the air. They laughed as they ran into the deeper water. "That...was...AMAZING!" They said looking at her former mentor with excitement. Their paws were soaking and they were still standing in the water they looked at the water, then their mentor. "Gotcha!" They said and splashed some water on their former mentor with a laugh and smile.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 14th, 2023, 10:35 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]

CherrySwirl inhaled deeply, her gaze resting affectionately on her former apprentice. It was more akin to a queen looking at her grown kit - with all the pride and admiration she could muster.

"I've never seen a bird like that befor-" As Cherry was about to ramble on about the mysteries of the world and all its beauty, she got a faceful of refreshing water. Eyes squeezed shut, a grin spread across her maw. The warrior gave a shake of her pelt, blinked a few times and bounced up, splashing down into the water - trying to splash the water up. "Got you too!" A purr rumbled in her chest as she fled back towards the shoreline, calling back to CinnamonSwirl,

"Come on you! We've probably scared any and every fish in the river by now - I want to make sure we have some decent prey for camp. Let's trying hunting around the shoreline, or would you rather try and go fishing?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old September 15th, 2023, 06:29 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ @~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~ ]

CherrySwirl inhaled deeply, her gaze resting affectionately on her former apprentice. It was more akin to a queen looking at her grown kit - with all the pride and admiration she could muster.

"I've never seen a bird like that befor-" As Cherry was about to ramble on about the mysteries of the world and all its beauty, she got a faceful of refreshing water. Eyes squeezed shut, a grin spread across her maw. The warrior gave a shake of her pelt, blinked a few times and bounced up, splashing down into the water - trying to splash the water up. "Got you too!" A purr rumbled in her chest as she fled back towards the shoreline, calling back to CinnamonSwirl,

"Come on you! We've probably scared any and every fish in the river by now - I want to make sure we have some decent prey for camp. Let's trying hunting around the shoreline, or would you rather try and go fishing?"
CinnamonSwirl
The cream cat shook their pelt and followed their former mentor. "I think the shoreline is our best option!" CinnamonSwirl purred.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:13 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
spottedwing picked up her mouse and bird

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

A chipmunk, a mourning dove, and a shrew, plus Spottedwing's three catches of her own and, on top of that, the catches of the other hunting patrol of three cats instead of two, should be enough for now. Larkwing struggled with her thinking that maybe they didn't have enough, but she'd heard a rumor lately that they were preparing to move camp, so perhaps this much would be just fine. Patrols could be sent out again once they found their new home. Spottedwing was here now, though, so there wasn't more time to dwell on feelings of inadequacy or inferiority... besides, Larkwing wasn't sure if the other cat even liked her, so the sooner the patrol was over and done for, the sooner Lark could go back to cats she was only moderately sure liked her.

"Nice catch," she complimented, "ready to head back?"
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:21 AM
im a yapper

My Mood: Dead

FISHKIT
everything was so cold. his limbs were so numb from the biting cold, his body shook as the icy winds and his teeth chattered. Not long ago he was warm, safe and happy, cuddled by his mother in the safety of their den, with his other siblings, mouse and sage. They were both playing with each other while Fish watched them. He looked up to his mother with much love and had talked to her about his day. Then when it was growing dark, her mother had told them all they had to leave their den. Confused, Fish didn't know why, but followed his mother as she led him to a place which smelt of fish. His mother became very tense and jumpy before they arrived a t a tree that hid them from sight. Her mother then told him to get some sleep.

then he awoke.. his mother, siblings gone. He was freezing. He didn't know where he was. He looked up blearily into the weak sun, amber eyes squinted before turned around. He didn't know what to do. might as well freeze to death now.. he thought as he lay his head down against the hard ground, closing his eyes.

maybe this was fate.

[ @soldier @Caspian @Peach @Galaxy_ ]

THREADS ✧ CHARACTERS

Last edited by infected; September 15th, 2023 at 10:07 AM.
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:28 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Larkwing-*
She/her | 16 moons
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

A chipmunk, a mourning dove, and a shrew, plus Spottedwing's three catches of her own and, on top of that, the catches of the other hunting patrol of three cats instead of two, should be enough for now. Larkwing struggled with her thinking that maybe they didn't have enough, but she'd heard a rumor lately that they were preparing to move camp, so perhaps this much would be just fine. Patrols could be sent out again once they found their new home. Spottedwing was here now, though, so there wasn't more time to dwell on feelings of inadequacy or inferiority... besides, Larkwing wasn't sure if the other cat even liked her, so the sooner the patrol was over and done for, the sooner Lark could go back to cats she was only moderately sure liked her.

"Nice catch," she complimented, "ready to head back?"
"Yeah lets go."
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:36 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Darksong came slowly out of the den where she was waking up at dawn to get on a hunting patrol as there was no fresh prey there so she went to go pad over to the apprentice den to wake up Mistypaw.

@Galaxy__
Old September 15th, 2023, 07:42 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

@LunaStar22

(rc doesn't have a camp rn)

Mistypaw looked up at Darksong. "Good Morning!" she meowed politely

Last edited by Galaxy_; September 15th, 2023 at 07:43 AM.
Old September 15th, 2023, 08:16 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyclore View Post
FISHKIT
everything was so cold. his limbs were so numb from the biting cold, his body shook as the icy winds and his teeth chattered. Not long ago he was warm, safe and happy, cuddled by his mother in the safety of their den, with his other siblings, mouse and sage. They were both playing with each other while Fish watched them. He looked up to his mother with much love and had talked to her about his day. Then when it was growing dark, her mother had told them all they had to leave their den. Confused, Fish didn't know why, but followed his mother as she led him to a place which smelt of fish. His mother became very tense and jumpy before they arrived a t a tree that hid them from sight. Her mother then told him to get some sleep.

then he awoke.. his mother, siblings gone. He was freezing. He didn't know where he was. He looked up blearily into the weak sun, amber eyes squinted before turned around. He didn't know what to do. might as well freeze to death now.. he thought as he lay his head down against the hard ground, closing his eyes.

maybe this was fate.

[ @soldier @Caspian @Peach ]
He smells a kit. And that is odd. Very odd. Not normal - at all. He frowns as he looks at he other cats in his patrol, and he frowns at them slightly. He feels as if the three cats could all do better, but right now all he can think about is the poor it, who must be freezing to it's death out here.

His softness for kits has overcome him at the moment. He looks at the other two cats and frowns slightly before he leaves them with a quick "I'll be right back" as he starts to search for the little kit.

He comes to a tree, and when he looks down... He sees a pair of amber eyes looking up at the sun. Jayfeather nuzzles the kit and he starts to lick it carefully. "Ah, baby. What happened to you...?" He asks with sadness in his voice and eyes as he curls around the kit.

Jayfeather then calls his patrolmates.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old September 15th, 2023, 08:54 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
@LunaStar22

(rc doesn't have a camp rn)

Mistypaw looked up at Darksong. "Good Morning!" she meowed politely
Darksong took that as a sign to get Mistypaw to help find some sort of food as there was really none around anymore."Come on lets go find some sort of preY"