Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 12:51 PM
Character of the Month...
by marshy
Last post by poppy
Today 11:31 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 11:27 AM
Frogkit
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 11:19 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by ashtuft
Today 11:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2019, 07:39 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
"Yea I really hope it doesn't come back, ESPECIALLY not with reinforcements." Tripaw said
Ospreywing paced around, bored. "Do you want to go hunting?" she asked, not knowing what to say next.
Old April 5th, 2019, 08:18 PM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

Ospreywing paced around, bored. "Do you want to go hunting?" she asked, not knowing what to say next.
"Yea let's go hunting, but after that I need a nap." Tripaw said.
Old April 5th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

~ @SuspiciousMindz ~
Michelle felt a little uncomfortable and awkward. "My brother is in Windclan and he told me how great life is here, so I thought maybe if I talked to you I could be with my brother, but also I want to see what being in a clan is all about.", she meowed. The rogue sat down and felt her body calm down.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old April 5th, 2019, 08:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Arié @Spikes
(Let's revive this again)

That was a kind offer, yet the molly wasn't sure if it was because he wasn't Hungary or if he felt bad. Breezefeather had woken up before her and Roansplash and she couldn't help but wonder how well he'd slept. They did sleep in a plus off to the side in the middle of the Clearing, not the normal night for sure. Holding back a yawn Buttercupbreeze twitched her ears. That was hard to turn down, she was hungry but the spotted tom and Rowan splashed tom needed food as well. "I'm not a picky eater." She meowed , which if her mother was still alive she'd be laughing. When she was you her there where days when she didn't want to eat anything other days she just was to picky to eat anything with feathers. Now that she was a warrior and under stood more and appreciated prey the molly would eat about anything that wasn't poison.
"Besides sharing prey mean everyone gets some, not that someone got scraps." The creamy molly added flashing a slight smile. Boy was she in a better mood then she was yesterday. She had one attitude and remembering it made her feel sorry for her fellow Clanmates. She'd been so blunt to Breezefeather, though it did lead to him getting in camp and all that. Placing her paw back down from where she'd been cleaning it Buttercup twitched her tail. "How about you two pick out your favorite parts and then everyone's happy." She suggested glancing between the two toms. No no one was fighting but if she had to guess Roansplash would not let Breezefeather give them the first bite. If he was like her that was, have cats being stuff to her always bugged her. That was possibly why she disliked going to the Medicine cat's den. She didn't like bugging them.

(Lol just realized we started this when Oriolepaw(storm) was first made med cat and now she's stepped down)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; April 5th, 2019 at 08:39 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 08:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@GLaDOS

Blazingstar perked his ears at the mention of a brother in the clan. Why hadn't this warrior come to him before this? "Brother, huh? Who is that?" he inquired before moving on from the subject. The orange tabby flicked his ears. "If you're willing to train to be a warrior, then I see no reason why you cannot join. Is there a specific name you were looking forward to having?"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 5th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Dream big, young Warrior!

Gender: she-cat, and yes, i talk like this in real life, i try to stop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoChillie Fox View Post
"Yea let's go hunting, but after that I need a nap." Tripaw said.
"Hugh, what did you say! Sorry!" Ospeywing whispered to Tripaw. She didn't want to bring any attention to herself, so she tried to keep quiet.
Old April 5th, 2019, 10:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
The tabby nodded back, his gaze now fixed on the direction of his target maybe I should chase it towards her? ....no that'll be stupid, she'll think I don't know how to hunt ! After all, she did practically tell me to go . NewtNight crept forward until he could see the creature , it was a tail length away. His pelt rippled with excitement, he waited until there was no breeze so the rabbit wouldn't catch his scent, then he dashed forward, and leaped into the air. The rabbit perked its head up and twitched its nose , it's eyes widened just as NewtNight was in the air right above it his claws unsheathed and mouth open , his fangs shinning . Snap! He bit down on its neck before it even got a mouse length away! He raised his head and looked at Pollendust as he held the rabbit by its scruff in his jaws, his tail up, pride glowing bright from his body. He gestured for her to claim her own kill. He sat down and decided that he was going to watch .
Pollendust lifted herself and shook her pelt out. "Nice catch," she complimented. She parted her maw again, scenting the air for any other prey. Her ears pricked and angled slightly forwards. Another familiar scent. She considered herself lucky as it washed over her tongue and she lowered herself slightly, following the scent in the direction it had come from. She spotted the large ears of the mammal, pupils slits. Her pelt rippled slightly as she checked the wind, making sure her scent would not alert her prey of her location. Slowly, she crept forward, keeping her pelt flat and her gaze focused. She stopped when she was close enough to the creature and waited, once again checking the wind. Once the creature turned, oblivious, she sprung up with unsheathed claws. The creature let out a slight noise before she had landed and snapped it's neck quickly, her teeth sinking into the rabbit's skin. Her claws sheathed as she grabbed the mammal with a victorious pang. She hadn't gone hunting in a moon or two, perhaps she should do it more often.
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta View Post

as amber and blue eyes shifted forward, a bit of anxiety showing in them as his snow white pelt pricked. Buttercupbreeze seemed calm, yet there was a sense of something else in the air. There was a slight look in the molly’s eyes. She was completely lost it all made sense now, as he stood up straight, the molly was looking at him studying him. Yet the bottom line of it was he could tell that she had no idea what he was thinking.
As he looked down at his paws for a moment his thoughts began to wander. He could tell that he really needed to calm down, Asterbounce was a nice cat he wouldn’t judge him for nothing. Right? He shook his head trying to shake the thought of how this could go wrong looking at a bright side of things, his his face was keeping the rest of his body warm. Yes! He had been anxious over so much yet this felt more real. If he was honest with himself he knew he would be alright as his whiskers twitched around a look of anticipation shined in his eyes as he tried to put a look of calm on his draped features as a look of excitement washed over him for a moment. So many feelings! He couldn’t tell if he was angry or excited or scared, or even if he was ready or not. There was a lot happening to say the least. Countless times he had felt as if he was going to make a fool of him self it had been pressure to say the least but there was a look of, happy in his eyes the tables had turned in his mind he was going to be strong. A small smile crosssed his white maw as she mentioned his flowers.
He nodded it had taken a while, and he was glad that he could escape his own thoughts. It wasn’t something he wanted to focus on at the moment to say the least as the pale sunlight began to fade he took a deep breath before answering her question, “I mean it would have..” he meowed a chuckle interrupting his thought “But I made Shrikepaw help.” he said almost bringing in a full laugh. Oh how she had hated it but he knew she loved it deep down as he gave her a warm smile Cotton could tell how hard she was trying to counteract his fears about this patrol, and he wanted to help with that.
{I'm so sorry this is late lifes been crazy}

Seeing the anxiety face from his eyes Buttercupbreeze felt herself feel relived. The thought of some cat getting so worked up and anxious bugged her. She's gone through times in the past of Anxiety and Depression flaring up for different reasons, never really explained though. One thing was this molly almost hates confining in others, the reason being she was to stubborn to admit it or she wasn't wanting to bother any cat with her problems. That wasn't the issue right now though this was about Cottonspirit, the tom was all worried about his date still. Well the wave of emotions that seemed off him seemed to be more then just worry. Was love really worth all this? That thought ran through her head though she dismissed it as quick as it appeared. Love, no relationships in general were complicated and hard romantic relationships were just different. They were a irreplaceable bond between you and another cat, or that was what her mother called it. Get your head out of the clouds! The creamy feline scolded herself trying to concentrate on the large tom. He needed at least her attention. Though when his expression suddenly changed there was nothing keeping her from being surprised. It confused her a bit though, everything did at times but the sudden happiness reflecting in his mismatched eyes didn't make since to her. Why? Not that she didn't like him being happy it just confused and shocked her a bit, she tried to hide that though.
Noticing a smile play across his maw, however nurture it was behind flowers, Buttercup just felt herself smile back. At times smiles where like yawns for her, even if the smile was faked. The saying, "a smile can go a long way" seemed to cross her mind a lot. Maybe it was because smiles could brighten your day up or it was because she wanted others to see her as a joyful figure. Who wanted an emotional mess or a grump as their deputy? "Shrikepaw's your apprentice I'm guessing?" The molly asked giving a slight laugh to what he said he'd made her do. "Teaching her important warrior skills, I see." She joked a bit sarcastically a smirk playing over her muzzle. Okay she normally didn't act like this unless she knew you but the tom was asking for it. Though it felt nice and seeing him laugh made her happy. Especially since he was so caught up in this date and worried.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by BEAR.; June 7th, 2020 at 10:40 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 01:04 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Fallow huffed in her mind but what if that's what I want to be my warrior name! I'm still technically saving it am i? her pelt rippled w with slight frustration before flicking her right ear before her eyes slightly turned into pieces of ice at her mother's next tone. She's gonna hold her ground even though that feeling of knowing that she was gonna be in deep trouble rapidly increased . Her tail flicked as she tilted her head " I'm just worried for him that's all. And.....yes, I did sneak out of the nursery for a run in the territory then....I stumbled into shadowclan territory . Goldenstar found me. We had a chat. He was nice . Nicer then I thought he would be. Enough to have just a small chat after the warning ." she explained , her head raised,holding her mother's gaze calmly . "and besides, don't even bother getting angry. Every cat manages to cross territories once in their lifetime . And I came out fine. " she added with a tail flick "I bet you have once!" she meowed in her defence .
It took Hazelflower a moment to comprehend what Fallowpaw was telling her, surprised to hear that she had left the territory, let alone the nursery at all under watchful eye! Come to think of it, the warrior had slept quite a lot while she was taking care of the kits... ok maybe not the most watchful eye, but still! A twinge of guilt - not to mention embarrassment - pricked at her pelt, though her hackles raised in mild anger. It wasn't completely directed at Fallowpaw, though she simply sat with her mouth clenched shut as her daughter continued.

'and besides, don't even bother getting angry. Every cat manages to cross territories once in their lifetime . And I came out fine.I bet you have once!'

At this comment, Hazelflower's disappointed mother expression faded into a slight smirk. She couldn't stay mad at Fallowpaw, especially with her mouthing off like that. "Hey, watch yourself." She meowed, though her tone was somewhat playful as she flicked her tail against Fallowpaw's ears. "Maybe I've been across the borders, maybe not, but just don't let it happen again." Hazel wouldn't outright mention her own experience, but if Fallowpaw pressed the matter, she wouldn't be against recalling the story. It was actually quite funny! "I'm not mad though, just disappointed." There it was, the classic line. "It's better I know now at least. If I had found out when it happened you would have never left the nursery again." Again, there was a playful, yet serious tinge to her tone. "I'm glad Goldenstar was nice to you though."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 6th, 2019, 01:28 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

@Spikes @Fuzzyfeline
{Yeah, this RP was started over the summer cause I had absolutely nothing to do xD it'll probably take up pace again. Fuzzy, I don't think Spikes have been on since Christmas tho :P}

Breezefeather nodded slightly, the tom rising gingerly on his paws, the pads stinging but hurting less. His claws were still out, digging into the earth to help him stand up and prevent him from falling over. He didn't wait for Roan thinking everything would be fine. He could take a rabbit or a small hare to his clanmates, he could do that. He wasn't hungry himself, or wasn't at this moment. He only wanted to run out unto the moor and look for Mistletoe again, he felt strangely desperate to get out there. Focusing again, trying not to allow his shakiness appear he continued to walk slowly towards the freshkill. Looking down it was like the world flashed before his eyes and he stood frozen, staring at the mouse just lying there. It was staring at him and he didn't know what to do. Slowly and carefully he took the rabbit and ran, just trying to get as far away from the mouse as possible. Returning to the others, he sat down, still shaking and pushed the rabbit to them. "Here," he said, his voice shaking. Mice, why had they caught mice... He finally collapsed again and turned to his pads, licking them, his breath still hard showing against his ribs that were still visible. "I'll take whats left, it won't do much good for the weak to have the most, cause the stronger needs the strength for the hunt. I think it'll take moons before I am back to chasing rabbits."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread