Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rainpaw Exile Finder
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 12:53 PM
Treekit everything finder
Last post by DragonloverWV
Today 12:52 PM
assassin for hire.
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 12:42 PM
snowfoot relations/rp...
Last post by Patagonia
Today 12:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 5th, 2016, 08:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Frondkit ducked as the ball of moss was flung at him, jumping back in surprise before giggling and running after it to where it had fallen and then jogging back with the mossball in his mouth.
"Nice throw!" He purred, tossing the ball of wadded moss at Juniperkit, adding a verbal warning of 'heads up' so he would know it was being thrown. Then again, he wasn't sure if Juniperkit could hear it being thrown or not as he had heard that some blind cats could.
Juniperkit felt a purr erupt from his throaght as he heard the compliment "thanks." He giggled then tried to fling the mossball back as it came his way, his paw only touched the edge. "Shoot, i missed." He said then flicked his tail angerly, the dark kit padded over to where he heard the mossball land. The kit flung it back over to his companion 'i'll get it thus time.' he declared as he crouched down and flicked his tail back and fourth, waiting for frondkit to flick it back.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 5th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Juniperkit felt a purr erupt from his throaght as he heard the compliment "thanks." He giggled then tried to fling the mossball back as it came his way, his paw only touched the edge. "Shoot, i missed." He said then flicked his tail angerly, the dark kit padded over to where he heard the mossball land. The kit flung it back over to his companion 'i'll get it thus time.' he declared as he crouched down and flicked his tail back and fourth, waiting for frondkit to flick it back.
Frondkit purred again and bounced upwards, batting the ball of moss back towards Juniperkit with a giggle before landing and grinning at his new playmate.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:30 PM

Blackpaw crept slowly from the apprentice's den, stretching his legs with a yawn. He rubbed a paw across his eyes before peering around the clearing. The young tom could see two kits playing with a mossball and a couple of warriors talking by the freshkill pile.

Nodding, he took a few steps away from the den before stopping to give his fur a good cleaning. He stole a couple glances around the clearing as he cleaned. Now where is my mentor?

Both of Blackpaw's ears flicked back at that moment. Oh no, who is my mentor?!?! The young tom had been so excited during the ceremony, he had totally forgot which cat had been chosen for his mentor. He felt so embarrassed, no apprentice had ever forgotten who their mentor was before.

Blackpaw licked his fur furiously, trying to remember who his mentor was or think of a way to ask with out revealing his slip-up....
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:42 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(Open for anyone)
Aquapaw sat down, her head down, scuffling her paws in the dirt. Her thoughts were straying to her brother, Bramblekit. She didn't even know if he'd survived. It was true, he supported the new leaders, but she still loved him, even though he was against everything she was working to protect. The black molly sighed, looking around.

There were several cats going out to hunt, others sharing tongues or sharing fresh-kill, while kits played, and other cats sat alone like herself. The black furred and aqua hued newly made apprentice looked around for her mentor, remembering that they'd gone out hunting without her. She wasn't sure why, but she got the feeling that they hated her.

Why anyone hated her, she wasn't sure. Yes, she liked to cause trouble, but she was loyal to her Clan, and still loyal to Ashstar, who had died in the fire, though she didn't believe that was true, and she had her suspicions. Aquapaw hated having to stay silent, unable to even mention StarClan. If she didn't fear for her life, and anyone to copied her and stood up for StarClan, she would've.

Oh, Bramblekit! Where are you? I'm sorry, but it's not my fault that we didn't have a family to tell us how things went! She wanted to yowl up to StarClan, but then she would probably get killed. Bramblekit, a rude and selfish cat who believed that only the current leaders would make the Clans better was possibly dead. She didn't care that if they ever met again, it wouldn't be as brother and sister, but as enemies.

She realized that tears were streaming down her face, and quickly licked her paw and drew it over her face, pretending to wash, even though she was just wiping away her tears. She couldn't show weakness, or she'd be finished. The small black apprentice stood up and padded towards the camp entrance, her head down and tail dragging slightly in the dirt.
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:46 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lightningkit purred softly from the licks, enjoying the attention.

Greykit spotted a fallen leaf, and started pouncing on it.
Icekit also purred cherrykit started batting at dawnfrost tail redclaw and skyleap watched greykit with amusement while stoneheart practice leaping up seeing how high he could jump

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 6th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

@Dovekit12
@Yellowpotatoes
(Am I needed?)
Old December 6th, 2016, 04:14 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Opalkit sat in one of the nursery beds, his green eyes scanning the perimeter of the den. its so small... almost like me...He leaped weakly, his body moving forward as he landed, causing him to tumble a little before sitting himself up.
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:07 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Blazekit ran back inside with Rootkit on his heels. They saw Opalkit so they approached the tiny kit. "Wanna play with us?" Rootkit asked. "Yea, come play! Please?" Blazekit asked.
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:01 PM

My Mood: Fine

Opalkit looked up at the other kits, his green eyes glinting. "uh... yeah sure!" he stood up, eyes wide and bright, brighter then they had been in a long time.

@Fallen
Old December 6th, 2016, 07:06 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

"Yaaay!" Blazekit yelled as he hopped around Opalkit. Rootkit smacked her brother in the face with her paw. "Behave!" she hissed. "Or Fernblade will lecture you and I."

{Rootkit is free for someone to Role play }

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; December 6th, 2016 at 07:29 PM.
Closed Thread