Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 11:18 PM
Death Comes In Many Forms...
Last post by taillow
Today 11:15 PM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:13 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 11:12 PM
Starlight and Lemons...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 11:06 PM

Old June 24th, 2021, 08:32 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post
[ sorry for the delay everyone! ^^ ]

What was it with queens and leaving their kits abandoned on his territory?? Kestrelstar made a note to have that sorted out - he couldn't take in more kits than the queens could handle, otherwise the kits already in the Clan would starve. But it was Greenleaf and the hunting patrols were producing great catches as of late, so it wouldn't be an issue now.

"Do you have a name?" he inquired, giving in to the kits helpless pleas and frightened nature and taking a seat, trying to appear more friendly. It was... awkward, to say the least. This wasn't him, and he was certain that if any of his warriors saw him right now they wouldn't believe their eyes. Perhaps it was the missing case of Frozenberry that was driving him to be this way; haunted, numb, and no energy to really fight anyone joining the Clan.

None of his thoughts transpired on his face though as Kestrelstar watched the young kit, awaiting her answer.

Something about her voice seemed off, but Kestrelstar was too tired to pry any further. Exhaustion weighed on him, and for a moment he wondered if it might be time to seek out Snakeheart. There was only so much turmoil he could put his body through phiscally before he became incapable of leading the Clan he'd vowed to do.

"Whitepaw, you don't have to tell me that there have been a lot of changes; I've witness them all myself," the leader sighed, distracted momentarily but a small butterfly as it flew past. Yellow eyes watched it as it landed on a nearby frond, silence falling between himself and Whitepaw. Such freedom, the ability to take flight and be anywhere. Envy wrapped around his chest and Kestrelstar had to drag his eyes away from it and back to the apprentice before him.

While he could understand that Clan life had been stressful, to him it was no excuse to go wandering off. "You're welcome back into the Clan, but leaving camp without a warrior cannot go unpunished," Kestrelstar informed her. "You've been gone for awhile, so I'll go ahead and fill you in. Lionstorm had perished at the claws of ThunderClan. I'm RiverClan's new leader now." Stars, was he really? One look at him and anyone could see how thin he was growing from not eating, and the hollowness that encapsulated his eyes. "I want you on elder duty for a moon. After that, we can re-evaluate. But alongside that you'll be continuing your training as well. Rumblingstorm has already been assigned a new apprentice," he informed Whitepaw, trying to think of who didn't have one yet, "So Goosefury will be overseeing the rest of your training." The tom would work well as a replacement, and could use the distraction from Lionstorm and Fawnsqueak's death.

There wasn't much else left to say, and Kestrelstar gave a flick of his tail for her to follow him back to camp.

[ Done! I'll get her re-added ^^ ]

Oh? He wanted to join? Kestrelstar had just been thinking of this very scenario, so it didn't phase him or come as a surprise at all. The words the outsider spoke of the alleyways being tough was, well, lost on deaf ears for the leader. If this cat thought that was tough, why was he looking to join a Clan? Where everything had to be fought for daily? "You say it's tough living in the alleyways," the gray tabby began, narrowing his eyes, "yet you have no idea the path that lies ahead of being a Clan warrior. Everyday we have to fight for what little prey we have. Our borders are constantly checked, and we are on our paws from sun up til sundown making sure that what we do have isn't taken by our neighbors." It was a rough life, and if this outsider really did want to join he would have to understand that.

"As far as family goes, you may find it's not what you're expecting," Kestrelstar added as he straightened up, eyes never leaving Kai. "We fight to protect and defend each other, yes, but it comes at a price at times." Memories of his own mother giving up her life for his swirled in the RiverClan leader's mind as he let the words sink in, hoping the outsider before him was picking up on the gravity of the situation at paw.

Words were all fine and dandy, but if this tom really wanted to join he'd have to be tested. "Tell me... what have the city alleyways taught you about defending yourself? Taking care of yourself?" Claws slid out from his paws as his tail waved back and forth behind him. It had been quite some time since the leader had a spar - depending on how the interaction continued, it might come sooner rather than later.

The leader gave a snort at the tom's question - if he kept track of every reason that a cat left the Clan, Kestrelstar would be chasing his own tail for days. "I've got more important things to worry about than some cat getting their feelings hurt," the tom sneered, finding it ridiculous that Barkfuzz had those expectations of him. Though he couldn't just look past the strength that Barkfuzz provided the Clan - especially during times such as now, where it was needed more than ever. He wasn't sure when tensions with ThunderClan would reach a boiling point, but when they did he knew they could use all the paws they could get.

"Though I'm certain that isn't the case, I can't control what your Clanmates do or don't do, more or less. My powers as leader only stretch so far." A hint of exhaustion radiated in his words as Kestrelstar watched Barkfuzz. "I'll welcome you back into RiverClan, though I expect you to keep your word and help make this Clan strong. I won't be around to hold your paw each step of the way, or reassure you if you're feeling "weak", but RiverClan is your home, and we could use all the paws we can get." There wasn't much else that could be said - now it was up to Barkfuzz if he wanted to join back in or not.

[ As long as Barkfuzz wants to rejoin, he's done! Feel free to respond to this, but I'll get him added back on ^^ ]

At least this kit had the ability to recognize when xe had messed up. Kestrelstar gave a snort and continued walking. "If I happen to hear anymore talk like that, I have no qualms in kicking you right back out of the Clan. And from now on, your name will be Bravekit, for speaking your mind." Kestrelstar didn't bother to elaborate on it - instead letting xyr think whatever xe would in regards to it.

With a flick of his tail, he started to lead Bravekit back towards camp.

[ Done! Go ahead and submit them to the Allegiances under Bravekit ^^ ]

Another day, another weaving in between the reeds that dotted the territory as Kestrelstar wandered. There really was no destination to these walks, other than keeping an eye out for any trespassers or those who wished to return to the Clan. His senses were more alert, having gotten a hint of sleep - but the dreams that accompanied his nights now did little to give him rest. Full of shadows and claws, terror and heartache. The RiverClan leader parted his jaws in a yawn as he continued to pad forward, hoping to not fall asleep on his paws.

And it looked like that wouldn't happen, at least not today, as a familiar scent caught his attention. Veering off to the right and around a rather scraggly bush, Kestrelstar spotted Fernsplash. He hadn't interacted with the tom much other than when he had informed him that Blazepaw was missing. "Fernsplash," he called as he drew closer, yellow eyes narrowing. The look on his face caused the leader to halt. "What happened?"

Stars, did the days seem repetitive. Kestrelstar, once again, was out on his own. One of these days he made a note to perhaps bring Splashleap out on these little expeditions. He had yet to really talk to his deputy one on one, and part of him felt guilty for not seeking her out to talk with her. At the last meeting she had been nervous to say the least, was that something he was suppose to help her with as leader?

A question to ponder more, perhaps, but at another time. Now, two familiar scents wafted towards him, and Kestrelstar turned to see two warriors coming out of the undergrowth - Bristletail and Dusksong. Where had these two been? "I thought you two had left to start a new life together," he chided, whiskers twitching though his eyes narrowed as he watched them approach.

Light answered him after he sat down and seemed a little more calmer and dipped her head in respect and then spoke. "My name is Light." She mews and stands there looking at the bigger cat. "What is your name?"
She then looked at him awaiting a response as he seemed to settle.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old June 24th, 2021, 08:57 PM

My Mood: Tired

// @spade
- Kai -
After his last encounter with the strange cat, what he said sent a shiver down his spine. He knew how scary this scat had been, so who knows what a whole army of them would look like?

However, another thought sent a rush of anxiety through him. What he was about to say to this cat was something he had never told anyone before. It was basically his darkest secret, and he was about to tell it to someone he had barely even met? No... No. There was no way he was about to do this.

Gathering his courage, Kai cautiously stepped out from behind his tree. He knew that if this was going to be his knew home, it was something he had to do.

"Well... it's taught me... a lot", Kai said, trying to push the anxiety away as slight tears formed in his eyes. "You see... my family was killed... killed by a badger when I was little, and since then, I've had to learn most things by... by myself." Kai let out a slight sigh of relief. Even though he was worried about the cats response, it was nice to finally tell it to someone. "I didn't learn a lot of fighting skills since I was mostly... on my own, but it's taught me... how to survive."

Last edited by duCky; June 24th, 2021 at 09:25 PM.
Old June 25th, 2021, 08:07 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@spade
(It's okay! I will be gone for the next week, so I will have one as well.)

Dusksong gagged and stared at Kestrelstar shocked. "No way. Never ever ever." She didn't care if it made her sound like a kit, but that was just too much of a revolting thought. "Anyways, why wouldn't we be allowed in Riverclan and," she cast a disgusted glance at Bristletail, "Who would want to waste away their life with her?" Realizing what she had said, Dusksong quickly turned around and meowed, "No offence." Idiot, that's like telling a cat that they smell like fox-dung.

Bristletail was taken aback. Did he really think that she liked this, this slacker? Bristletails requirements matched her work ethic, and Dusksong was a failure in both of those cases. "Hey!" Well, that's unfair. After shooting a quick glance at Dusksong, Bristletail began to speak. "Kestrelstar, we didn't mean to end up so far away, but this mouse brain fell into the river and apparently never learned how to fight a current. When I jumped in to drag her out, she was kicking hard enough for us to be past clan borders by the time I dragged us out." Not only does Dusksong act like a kit, but she swims like one as well.
Old June 25th, 2021, 11:05 AM
A good song in your heart

My Mood: Fine

Fernsplash spotted his leader,his ears flattened."I failed Kestrelstar",he croaked miserably. "I tried to find blazepaw,I tracked her for days,but I just coulden't find any trace,I know how important apprentices are"he explained,"And she was my first one,some mentor I turned out to be"Fernsplash said quietly with his head bowed.
(love your avatar pic )
@spade

“You have never been wrong before Spottedleaf,” she meowed. “If StarClan has spoken, then it must be so. Fire will save our Clan.”-Into the wild
“It’s over,”.... She squared her
shoulders and turned her face to the rising sun. “It’s over, and peace has come"-Sunset

Last edited by Twilight Wing; June 25th, 2021 at 11:05 AM.
Old June 26th, 2021, 12:05 AM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Willowkit wandered back into camp,paws wet. thats what i get for wandering out of camp she thought miserably. @spade
Old June 26th, 2021, 10:48 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Status: birds fly away, reaching the sky. a plain we cannot walk upon.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Spike padded up to the rivers edge, he was thrown into the river before and learned how to swim by his Aunt as a lesson thingy. He sat down And was half expecting someone to come and attack him or something. He was just a child and would like to not be hurt since he didn't even know how to fight,That was something he was refused to be taught when he asked.
The blue,grey and white tomcat shifted once again to lower weight on his burned leg. Flicking his nicked ear and opening his burned maw to yawn,His piercing blue eyes looked over at the way he came from. Twoleg place would be left behind and so would his family....family was a weird term for him to even think about. He really didn't have one but Darling who was more of a parent than his father would ever be!
@spade

Last edited by stag; June 26th, 2021 at 10:48 AM.
Old June 26th, 2021, 03:07 PM

Shallowkit awoke and walked away fro the elders den. She has been without her mom for 3 days and meanwhile the elders let her stay with them while she waited for a foster mom. No one was ever interested. No one liked her.
Old June 28th, 2021, 07:49 AM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Puddlekit was tired. All he wanted to do was sleep.
“It rained the night I left,” he explained. “Otherwise you might have found me. I hadn’t planned on being gone for so long, but I wanted to see if anyone would miss me. It was stupid and foolish, and I understand that you can’t have stupid and foolish cats as part of RiverClan. So if you don’t want me, I’ll leave.” @spade

Last edited by ~Mothman~; June 28th, 2021 at 07:49 AM.
Old June 30th, 2021, 08:55 PM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

@spade

*gently nudges*

Old July 3rd, 2021, 05:16 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Fernstream padded into RiverClan territory. She had to get back into the clan, they probably knew of her absence already. But it hadn't really been her fault.

@spade

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den