Last post by Madelaine
Today 04:00 AM

Old October 24th, 2020, 10:24 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

@TheInkDemon @gs29513 @Katniss

Owltalon smirked. Herb patrol. Yeah, right. Of course the apprentices were eager to go. He slunk away, hoping not to be noticed by the medicine cat, and headed for the warrior den to get some sleep.
[please pull him in, he won't disobey a direct request from the medicine cat.]

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old October 24th, 2020, 11:01 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@The Ink Demon @Katniss @gs29513

Tallfern let out a gruff mew as she stretched lavishly, emerging from the warrior's den. She took a moment to quickly smooth the tufty calico fur of her broad chest, and glanced up at the medicine cat.
"Well, I suppose I ought to earn my keep around here--baring my claws every time a cat sneezes by our border just isn't good enough these days." she quipped, with a gamesome smirk.
The exceptionally large she-cat padded over to the apprentices and the irritable medicine cat, feathery tail flagged over her back, "So, young ones, he's putting you to work to keep you out of trouble, I assume? Well, then I ought to join you, seeing as I can hardly stay out of trouble myself." she purred.
Old October 25th, 2020, 06:06 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Hi Marigoldpaw! How are you? Shrewpaw asked, his ears swiveling quickly as he spotted his........friend, acquaintance? He wasn't really sure, but he decided to go with friend for now. It sounded better. With a little laugh at the warriors jokes, he purred No, no, I would NEVER get into trouble! At least not directly on purpose for no good reason. Another little laugh escaped his maw at the next bit. I'm sure you don't get into TO much trouble either! he purred, tail twitching with amusement. @Katniss @Larkstripe
Old October 25th, 2020, 08:26 AM
it is what it is

@gs29513 @Katniss @The Ink Demon

Tallfern chuffed in amusement, and rocked back in her haunches, curling her plumed tail around her paws, “Well, I’m no bastion of moral goodness, but I’ll let you believe what you like,” the impressive she-cat joked, “When I was an apprentice...well...” she paused, contemplating, “Hm. Perhaps those stories are better left untold.” She decided, reminiscing on her unruly exploits.
“Now Ebonyfang, you’re going to have to tell us exactly what we’re looking for—I can’t tell the difference between catmint and a cactus.”
Old October 25th, 2020, 10:58 AM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldpaw eyes Shrewpaw before giving him a smile. Maybe she’d been to hard on him before. Maybe just a tad but too judge mental. “I’m do’in great you?“ The golden cat asked Shrewpaw before letting out a snort/laugh at what Tallfern said. To be honest Marigoldpaw probaly couldn’t tell the difference between those two plants either.
( @gs29513 @The Ink Demon @Larkstripe )

Old October 25th, 2020, 11:33 AM
it is what it is

@Katniss @gs29513 @The Ink Demon
"Ah, good morning, Marigoldpaw," Tallfern mewed, her pale green eyes bright and warm. The unusually large she-cat was nothing if not amicable despite her imposing stature.
"I suppose it is a good thing I never went the medicine cat route...not only does every other plant look like the next to me, I would have quite a list of questions for StarClan." She decided, twitching her tufted ears in thought, "For example," she mewed, "Cherry trees produce cherries, yes? And pine trees produce pine cones--then why in StarClan's name do acorns come from oak trees? I would think oak nuts, or oak berries would be more apt. They can keep their prophecies, I have real questions that need answers. These things keep me up at night, you know." the she-cat declared.

Last edited by ghostwriter; October 25th, 2020 at 11:34 AM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 12:53 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

His tail high, Shrewpaw purred I'm doing well today. At least for now. Life was quite volatile at this point, with all the craziness of the clan. At least for him. It might be different for cats who were a bit more........loyal without thinking, and a bit less attached to others. Makes sense. We should change that. Acorns are now....oak nuts! he giggled, as Tailfern made her point. It did make sense actually. Maybe you SHOULD become a medicine cat! Starclan would have to answer your questions then! his tail twitching in amusement, he hastily faced front again, in the hope that Ebonyfang hadn't been annoyed by their chat. @The Ink Demon @Katniss @Larkstripe
Old October 25th, 2020, 01:55 PM
it is what it is

@The Ink Demon @Katniss @gs29513

Tallfern let out a throaty purr of amusement, “You know, that is an excellent point, so long as no one minds risking a confusion between juniper and death berries. I’ll be sure to submit your vote of confidence to StarClan next time I hear from them.” The brawny she-cat mewed, eyes bright with humor. She cast a playful glance at the medicine cat, “Perhaps you can relay that for us, Ebonyfang.”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old October 26th, 2020, 03:41 PM
it is what it is

@The Ink Demon -bump-

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old October 29th, 2020, 01:24 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

{ Second round of herb patrols for this week. Not many cats showed up, so he will be actually assigning cats. He has no patience for anything, so if your cat either refuses or doesn't appear in the patrols roleplays he will give them a mouth full and force them to clean out the medicine den. The only time he will go easy is if you vm me that your unable to complete the patrol. He'll just replace your cat with no punishment.)

Ebonyfang was pissed on how many cats appeared for herb patrols. He was tired of some cats not showing up. This time he would do something about it. There was no more mister nice guy. He was done with that. If punishment was the only thing to get through to cats so be it. "When I call your name into herb patrols I expect you to be ready or I have something else for you to do. If you try to dodge it I swear your life will be worse off!", he snapped.

[ @.:The Nightmare King:.; @Monster under the bed; @Nightmarish Stardust; ]
Prompt: While looking for marigold somebody trips over a tree route.

Ebonyfang made himself look even bigger than he was. He starred on hiding all of his emotions. He had shown weakness for far too long. Now it was time that soft Ebonyfang was gone. "Fawnpetal I want you to lead an herb patrol in the main territory to find marigold. If you don't know what it looks like their orange and yellow flowers. Now I want you to take Hawkclaw and Darkpaw with you. If they don't show up feel free to tell me and I'll make sure they show up to the next one.". he meowed. He wasn't waiting no more to see if they obeyed.

[ @StarSpirit2009; @Willowfern; @The Curious; ]

Ebonyfang ran through names of cats in his head and remembered a couple. He still didn't show any signs of emotions. None of these cats had the right to see them. "Thornheart I want you to look for poppy seeds at Moonlit grove. You are to take Pumpkinpaw and Forestclaw with you. If any of you don't show up I will be making sure you have the medicine den and elders den comepletely spotless.", he growled. Ebonyfang stepped back and observed to make sure they all left.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do