by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:06 AM

Old May 18th, 2020, 12:45 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lionsrange

"Does this look like the moor?" Thistlestep questioned Warblerpaw, unimpressed with his findings. If sniffing bunnies was all he could do, they had a lot of work ahead of them.

"Rabbits aren't very common outside of the plains. Try again-- you know what other animals smell like, right?"

[ @vermin ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 18th, 2020, 01:57 PM
another level

Warblerpaw rolled his eyes. "Yes. I'm joking, it's a joke. I have a sharp nose, so you know. I can smell prey far and I mean, far away." He went silent focusing on his surroundings, breathing in various scents mentally nitpicking any odd or savory smells nearby. "Downwind there's a mouse not too far... the stale scent of a rogue or could be a kittypet, stinky things, and.." his black nose flared, eyes closed. "That's it." And I can smell you, he wanted to say to poke at the warrior a bit but that might lead to some horrendous training as punishment. What a bore. "Am I correct?" he didn't wait for his reply and said curtly with a smug face. "Of course I am."
@BILL.
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:36 AM
work is never done

Thistlestep had to snort at his response. "Then prove it, shrimp." Making idiotic comments and trying to pass them as jokes was just.. pathetic. "You missed the scent of bird and the faint smell of fox. So much for being able to smell things far away, right?" He gave him a small smile. "Why don't you try to go after the mouse? Let's see where your hunting skills are at."

[ @vermin ]

Old May 25th, 2020, 05:08 PM
another level

He rolled his eyes, biting back his lashing tongue. What a stiff! "Okay," a slight smirk formed on his black lips, he dashed down from the opposite direction where the prey rested so his scent won't carry toward it, alarming the mouse. Step by step, his dainty paws placed carefully on the ground, avoiding dry leaves and twigs that can give away his spot. Once eyeing at a small, plump rodent nibbling on a seed he went into action. Body low on the ground he slithers every inch, pausing to scoot closer to some shrubs or a tree. A slow, long breath came out of the calico before he launched forward for the kill. His sudden speed shocked the poor thing, lashing a paw at its body, stunning the mouse and rushed over to bite down on its neck. Dumb prey didn't have a chance to react. During that paw swipe though, his left paw twisted a little too far. It kind of ached. Ack, just a flook the pain will go away. Tail waving high, he high stepped over to Thistlestep to show his prey and dropped it. "Well? You cannot deny that it was good. The slow thing didn't see it coming."
@BILL.
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:56 AM
work is never done

"Not bad for a WindClanner!" Thistlestep flashed him the smallest of grins, before he was off on his own.

Warblerpaw's focus on the mouse left the bird up for grabs, and it didn't take long for Thistlestep to find the thrush pecking at the ground as he traversed along the stony hill. In a flash, he was upon it-- pinning it with one paw while his teeth dispatched it with a nip.

Returning to Warblerpaw, he dropped the bird on the ground. "What else can you smell?" he prompted, encouraging Warblerpaw to go further into the territory with a flick of his tail. "I'd suggest going more than a tail length in here-- this entire range is under our authority and it'd be best for you to familiarize yourself with it in case you get placed on patrol for it again."

[ @vermin ]

Old May 26th, 2020, 09:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Catattack @Quailsong
Eveninglight was surprised to be allowed to lead the patrol, but she wouldn’t complain. As she reached Lionsrange with Tigersnap and Viperfang she took a deep breath, bummed to notice that the Skyclan scent had faded,” I know my way pretty well around Sky—err...Lionsrange, I suggest we mark the borders and maybe rest in the old Skyclan camp before heading back.” she meowed. Not just because the trek was long, but because she wanted to visit her old home.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 27th, 2020, 11:45 AM

My Mood: Blah

Tigersnap was trotting next to the two. He caught himself looking around because he was not familiar with this part of the territory. His ears perked to the sound of Eveninglight's voice as he tried to hear the rest of what she said, " Of course Eveninglight that sounds fine but we still need to hunt." he purred.

@Zesty Mango @Quailsong
Old May 28th, 2020, 03:13 PM

My Mood: Worried

Viperfang walked with them and said "I've never seen the sky.... I mean lionsrange"he looks around and his stomach growling "I agree we should hunt" @Zesty Mango @Catattack
Old May 28th, 2020, 03:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Quailsong @Catattack
Eveninglight gave a nod to the warriors," Only river is near Windclan, far more land prey out here, plenty of squirrels, birds, and mice." she meowed before springing up an oak tree onto a branch and began to stalk a squirrel quietly before pouncing and killing it before quickly climbing down the tree with it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 28th, 2020, 07:37 PM

My Mood: Blah

Tigersnap walked off away from the small group a bit to do some small hunting on his own as he marked the border of riverclan checking to see if any windclan patrols were near-by.

@Quailsong @Zesty Mango