Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 10:19 AM
it only exists in the dark...
Last post by Myling
Today 10:11 AM

Old February 6th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WELCOME ALL! To the best game there is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( whatever one you’re okay with ))

Tord nodded. That would be easier, but if he almost passed out from hunger at any point, he would probably take the food. Following Lyra, he tried not to become too uncomfortable. This was a dead body he was trying to find. A dead body. He had to let the words sink in, shaking ever to slightly. He cringed as a foreign scent hit him, automatically realizing what it was. “Yes. Yes I do.” he managed to force out, nodding his head ever so slightly. This was going to be bad, and he didn’t know if he was okay with this, cringing as he looked at the dead body, and tried to link it to a face he had known.
(Let's do Cayden so you can say goodbye to him. T-T) @Broken Madness
Lyra's eyes darted around the area and she shivered a little bit. She pretended this wasn't real... that there wasn't a dead body in front of her, but it didn't work very well. Her eyes trailed upward and she saw Hades and Lucifer, whom she only recognized from the start of the games. The good news is that they're there. If we can get something out of them... She was happy that she had found them, except that now she was frozen, unsure if the two killers would harm her or not. She realized she hadn't said anything yet, but didn't know what to say, or if she should say anything at all. She glanced at Tord before looking back to the two killers in front of her.
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( whatever one you’re okay with ))

Tord nodded. That would be easier, but if he almost passed out from hunger at any point, he would probably take the food. Following Lyra, he tried not to become too uncomfortable. This was a dead body he was trying to find. A dead body. He had to let the words sink in, shaking ever to slightly. He cringed as a foreign scent hit him, automatically realizing what it was. “Yes. Yes I do.” he managed to force out, nodding his head ever so slightly. This was going to be bad, and he didn’t know if he was okay with this, cringing as he looked at the dead body, and tried to link it to a face he had known.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Lyra's eyes darted around the area and she shivered a little bit. She pretended this wasn't real... that there wasn't a dead body in front of her, but it didn't work very well. Her eyes trailed upward and she saw Hades and Lucifer, whom she only recognized from the start of the games. The good news is that they're there. If we can get something out of them... She was happy that she had found them, except that now she was frozen, unsure if the two killers would harm her or not. She realized she hadn't said anything yet, but didn't know what to say, or if she should say anything at all. She glanced at Tord before looking back to the two killers in front of her.
Hades jumps a bit hearing them, his eyes glowed a bit as he puts his mask on and stands up “ ... ask away than get the hell away from here. I wish to be allowed not bothered!” He snaps growling loudly at them as Lucifer quickly steps back a bit “ ... Easy hades. This is part of the game. Calm down.. “ he looks at them “ ask immediately. He can’t tell you who ordered it. Just ask why and how he did it and how he got the answer. Don’t waste our time. Especially now..” he says looking at Hades who was looking at the body now.
Old February 6th, 2018, 05:51 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

She whipped around. “Let GO of me!” She screeched. Her eyes blazed with fear, and anger, she stared him right in the eyes. She calmed down a bit as he let go of her, “my names trixie, but what’s it to you?”
"I'm bored that's all. How did you end up here? Why did you sign up?" He asked, curious to know other peoples reasons. He sat down, his legs cross and put his sword next to him, completely relaxed.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old February 6th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingStorm View Post
"I'm bored that's all. How did you end up here? Why did you sign up?" He asked, curious to know other peoples reasons. He sat down, his legs cross and put his sword next to him, completely relaxed.
I- well this is going to sound stupid-but I wanted to get away from my friends. It’s too painful to see them anymore.” Trixie turned away so that he couldn’t see the tears in her eyes. But she watched his shadow to make sure that didn’t make any movement twords her.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 6th, 2018, 06:16 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:

I- well this is going to sound stupid-but I wanted to get away from my friends. It’s too painful to see them anymore.” Trixie turned away so that he couldn’t see the tears in her eyes. But she watched his shadow to make sure that didn’t make any movement twords her.
He nodded. "Okay.. I joined because my mother was in Madness, before.. well.. anyway, I have to get into the group. I'm just surprised they could kill her. It'shard to kill a demon." He growled, and picked up his sword. "Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored." he groaned.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old February 6th, 2018, 06:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Hades jumps a bit hearing them, his eyes glowed a bit as he puts his mask on and stands up “ ... ask away than get the hell away from here. I wish to be allowed not bothered!” He snaps growling loudly at them as Lucifer quickly steps back a bit “ ... Easy hades. This is part of the game. Calm down.. “ he looks at them “ ask immediately. He can’t tell you who ordered it. Just ask why and how he did it and how he got the answer. Don’t waste our time. Especially now..” he says looking at Hades who was looking at the body now.
Tord was shocked to find himself staring at Hades over Cayden’s body. Now it hurt. Now he was scared, well, more scared then he had been anyways. He stood next to Lyra, trying not to gasp, or cry, or whatever he wanted to do, as not even he could trace his emotions back to something in particular. “Why?” was the only thing that came out, as soft as his voice was. “Didn’t you two have something?” he asked, trying to keep his breathing even. He was standing in front of a dead body. That body had been killed by someone related to Sasuke. Taking a deep breath after that, he muttered, “And where’s Sasuke?” in the coldest voice he could summon.
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:06 PM

Quote:
He nodded. "Okay.. I joined because my mother was in Madness, before.. well.. anyway, I have to get into the group. I'm just surprised they could kill her. It'shard to kill a demon." He growled, and picked up his sword. "Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored." he groaned.
Once she had regained her composure she turned back to him.“Um, you never told me your name.” Trixie stated.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:

Once she had regained her composure she turned back to him.“Um, you never told me your name.” Trixie stated.
"Ash." He said softly, now throwing his sword up and down.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:
"Ash." He said softly, now throwing his sword up and down.
“Well ash, do you like to swim? There might be a swimming pool.” Trixie said happily.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 6th, 2018, 07:47 PM
Alpha wolf

Quote:

“Well ash, do you like to swim? There might be a swimming pool.” Trixie said happily.
"It would be dirty wouldn't it? This school is like a 100 years old." He joked. "But why not?" He stood up, holding his sword. "Might as well have some fun, we don't know who will make it and who wont." He said softly.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)