Today 06:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 2nd, 2019, 08:49 PM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Turned Tides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Taken aback Oceanfur let out a boss and jumped back. Teeth bared ready to fight back the blue gray molly flicked blood from her ear trying to keep it out of her eyes. "What's your problem fle brain?!" She snarled lashing her tail. Of course this was a battle but wasn't SkyClan supposed to be fighting with ShadowClan. A bunch of mouse brains no even knows why we're fight I bet. With swift movements the sleek molly jabbed at the other molly's side her thorn sharp claws ripping flesh. This was all so pointless. Why'd she even bother fighting?
Blood was pounding in Deertail’s ears. Goodness, that stings. she thought as the opposing molly tore her claws down her side. Deertail reared up, aiming for the blue cat’s eyes. Oceanfur. Deertail thought. I met her at the Gathering.

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~

Last edited by Browneyedfox; January 2nd, 2019 at 08:50 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 08:55 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Tunnel vision, all he was focused on was that ginger pelt. However that vision got blocked by a different ginger pelt, pale yellow actually. The toms first instinct was to barrel through, shove the feline aside and continue on his path. However that wasn't how it happened, he instead, skid to a halt, muscles spasming, heaving heavily. Lapis hues locked onto the molly in front of him, a snarl ripping from his throat as he recognized who it was. "You've got a lot of guts thinking you can show your face in front of me after what you did." he spat. Taking a step forward, he buried his claws in the dirt and prepared to shove the former deputy aside, but then there were two.

The ebony tom wasn't expecting the brat from Shadowclan to make his way over here as well. His fur fluffed up and he took a step back, inching away from the dust cloud the other demoted deputy managed to kick up. "Varmin seem to be multiplying like rabbits recently." he huffed, "I can't tell if you're brave, or just plain stupid." his voice held no warmth, nothing was welcoming about it. Icy lapis optics flicked from Buttercupbreeze and Windygale, claws gripping the frosty mud below them. His attention was brought back to Buttercupbreeze, irises slits, a growl resonating in his chest. "So you're saying that Beekit deserved to die? That she deserved to get killed right in front of her mother?" he snarled, taking a step towards the Windclan molly. Next, Fallenstar stomped his paw down on her paw, claws unseathed, digging them into her soft flesh. "Where were you when we were being attacked after your leader attacked Thunderclan? Where were those oh so strong words then?" he snarled.

"Move. Before I take you up on your offer." He gurgled, ripping his paw off the mollies, swinging his head to look at Windygale.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Starfall @Mistletoe

As the blurry tom stopped Buttercupbreeze delta but relieved. Yeah that me t she'd have to fight him, which she didn't want to but she couldn't just due. What would happen to Quiverkit if she never came back? As a snarl brushed her face she was instantly drawn back from her thoughts. Now was no time to lose focus, she didn't have lives to spare like leaders did. the tang of stinky fish stung her nostrils as Fallenstar stepped closer to her his breath tugging her whiskers. He's so narrow minded! I did nothing beside try to stop this war! Before she could respond to his remark another creamy feline landed beside her sending dust flying. It took her a second to realize the feline was not against her. Windygale!? Buttercup realized in surprise before turning her attention back to the ebony tom.
Actually pleased that the ShadowClan tom had created a cloud of dust the bushy tailed feline made sure to keep in eye on the leader through the puffs of dirt. With Windygale's help maybe they could convince Falenstar to stop. Then we'd just have everyone else. Her hope soon faded though her determination stuck. "I could ask you the same thing." She remarked narrowing her eyes. She didn't want to fight but all her anger and thoughts and opinions seemed to just come out as if she couldn't control herself. Though claws struck into her paw making her jerk holding back a yowl of pain and surprise. Clinching her teeth s she tensed her whole body only to find herself stuck on the leaders words. A kit was killed?! Who could kill a kit! She was wordless no she had to respond. "No one deserves that! Kits shouldn't be involved in war!" She cried letting more emotions into her words then she wanted. Sorrow but her, kits didn't deserve to be in pain. They were so young and innocent.
"You think I wanted this to happen?!" Buttercup asked though she fell silent as she realized Windygale was saying he was willing to die right there. Worst of all Fallenstar was treating to take up the offer. Instinctively the creamy molly pulled her paw back once it was free, blood running down and dripping through her toes. She couldn't let more death happen right in front of her.
"Would you really kill us just to get to Blazingstar?" She asked ready to defend Windygale if Fallenstar struck. It was obvious the tom was willing to die instead of fight. She had to keep on her toes, be ready for whatever might happen, anything could. She could die anyone could. The only one who wasn't in any danger was Fallenstar, he probably had plenty of lives, he's only been leader for a few seasons. Stay calm your acting to rashly it's going to get you killed.

He knew that the ebony tom wasn't joking. Even if they were about the same size, he knew that the leader had more weight than him and could very easily swat him aside, even if Windygame did fight back. Blood pounded in his ears, very nearly drowning out Buttercupbreeze's words. All he heard was "Kits shouldn't be involved in war!" Wait. What did the leader do?

"You," He growled at Fallenstar, outraged. "You hurt a KIT?!" This was the first he had heard of that. How dare he?! For all of his wrongdoings, Windy never suspected that Fallenstar would stoop low enough to harm - or even kill - a kit. That was against the warrior code for StarClan's sake! "You are no leader!" he yowled, anger finally seeping in. It made his heart race, made his eyes narrow. But he still didn't unsheathe a claw. "I feel sorry for the RiverClanners who have to be led by a fool! A KIT KILLING FOOL!"

The light-furred feline made sure to yowl at the top of his lungs, so loudly that StarClan themselves could hear it. If he was going to die, he was going to die protecting his cause. Stepping in front of Buttercupbreeze, he flashed her a look of pure acceptance. "Kill me if you want! But just remember that I never lifted a claw against you!" He knew that cats would care if he died. That meant that there were more cats who knew how far someone was willing to go in order to kill someone else. "StarClan, save us all."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:01 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Firehawk's tail lashed, annoyance crossing his face. "The only way our leaders will stop fighting is if they stop being stubborn. This isn't a war about RiverClan being in the wrong." He took a step forward, meeting Quailears' gaze evenly.

"This is our leaders being kits, and using us as pawns because they don't want to discuss things like adults. Blazingstar was in the wrong to begin this war, Snowstar was wrong to escalate it, and now Fallenstar's fault is antagonizing things further. Driving my Clan out was a gross misuse of power, and a misguided punishment to cats uninvolved in the conflict."

If Quailears wanted to continue the fight, he was welcomed to. But Firehawk saw little reason to attack a warrior who clearly didn't want to be here. "Your Clan has no reason to be here," he cautioned the warrior. "Other than Goldenstar's pride, but look around. He's not even here. Ravenfrost is the one leading your Clan. Going home isn't being unsupportive, it's following the smart decision. It's Leaf-bare. Why are you fighting a pointless battle when it will only hurt your Clan? Do you honestly believe our medicine cats have the supplies to support all these wounded cats?" If they hadn't been driven out of their home, Firehawk would have personally opted to guard the camp while the others fought. It was a more practical use of his time, and he knew he'd feel better knowing the kits, queens, and elders were safe.

@CheetahPelt

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:03 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Daturapaw blinked at the swipe and ducked her head as she rolled in to her side to the left of the feline and got back up again me kittypet?! She fights like one! with a snort she released a growl as her tail kept on thrashing "me a kittypet? I'd rather die and head to the darkforest than be one of those soft weaklings !" she snarled back her eyes cold as ice . No one ever calls her a prissy kittypet, with that insult thrown at her she felt her stomach getting warm,enough to the point to where it felt like fire,as she bared her teeth she aimed one unsheathed claw at the she cats face hoping to strike it . The Molly flicked her tail tip angrily at her words filth?! she flared her nostrils at the feline as she continued to circle her "apart of the forest? I'm not so sure about that anymore. Just be glad we didn't kill the majority of your clanmates when we did throw you out. Heck you don't even need the river! Land prey is just as good and as abundant ." she meowed with a swish of her tail along with a toothy grin and a gleam in her eyes.
Saltpaw pulled back as she circled the she-cat, the two ringing around eachother. The claw caught her across the nose as she retaliated with a slash of her own. "You couldn't get rid of riverclan if you wanted, we would and will thrive with or without the other clans." He nose wrinkled as she spat at the other cat. "Do you think you can force us out and then insult us? Not on my watch. You prissy kittypet. Run back to your twoleg before you really get hurt. Don't strain your pretty little paws getting in a scrabble with a fish-eater." A snarley smirk stretched across her maw, her tail lashing.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:13 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Firehawk's tail lashed, annoyance crossing his face. "The only way our leaders will stop fighting is if they stop being stubborn. This isn't a war about RiverClan being in the wrong." He took a step forward, meeting Quailears' gaze evenly.

"This is our leaders being kits, and using us as pawns because they don't want to discuss things like adults. Blazingstar was in the wrong to begin this war, Snowstar was wrong to escalate it, and now Fallenstar's fault is antagonizing things further. Driving my Clan out was a gross misuse of power, and a misguided punishment to cats uninvolved in the conflict."

If Quailears wanted to continue the fight, he was welcomed to. But Firehawk saw little reason to attack a warrior who clearly didn't want to be here. "Your Clan has no reason to be here," he cautioned the warrior. "Other than Goldenstar's pride, but look around. He's not even here. Ravenfrost is the one leading your Clan. Going home isn't being unsupportive, it's following the smart decision. It's Leaf-bare. Why are you fighting a pointless battle when it will only hurt your Clan? Do you honestly believe our medicine cats have the supplies to support all these wounded cats?" If they hadn't been driven out of their home, Firehawk would have personally opted to guard the camp while the others fought. It was a more practical use of his time, and he knew he'd feel better knowing the kits, queens, and elders were safe.

@CheetahPelt

He tightened his mouth and stepped closer hesitantly. "My clan is full of insult flinging brats, too young to know how the world works, throwing there say in any box they want. The medicine cats should be gathering herbs and forging alliances, as should leaders. why spend resources on battles when we could be preparing for the long leaf - bare. " he l looked around before stepping closer. "How are the vulnerable cats in your clan? Kits and queens? Elders too." He thought about his old friends in river clan. " i heard about the skyclan raid, how is your clan holding up?" He spoke rather quickly, hoping to not get caught off gaurd by any other cat from river or thunderclan.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Saltpaw pulled back as she circled the she-cat, the two ringing around eachother. The claw caught her across the nose as she retaliated with a slash of her own. "You couldn't get rid of riverclan if you wanted, we would and will thrive with or without the other clans." He nose wrinkled as she spat at the other cat. "Do you think you can force us out and then insult us? Not on my watch. You prissy kittypet. Run back to your twoleg before you really get hurt. Don't strain your pretty little paws getting in a scrabble with a fish-eater." A snarley smirk stretched across her maw, her tail lashing.
Daturapaw smirked as she managed to land a hit with a twitch of her whiskers in slight amusement,But she grunted as she fell down because of the other mollys attack it took her half a second to stand back up on her paws and circle her once more ,though she raised her eyebrow when the she cat spoke yet again and let out a huff "oh ,then why come back to your old territory of you can survive without the clans? If that's true we might as well push you out permanently. More room for us~" she said with half a serious tone and ending it with a purr . Though she felt her muscles tense at the anger that was ever growing "what makes you think I'm a kittypet? You fight like one! Tell me sweetheart I'm dying to know. And why thank you for the compliment , I do try and keep my paws clean ~" she half purred yet again but used strong sarcasm on the word sweetheart. The Molly swished her tail as she crouched then sprinted towards the other apprentice and leaped at her with her sharp yellow tinted claws and her ears back aiming another attack.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 2nd, 2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:16 PM
NOT Clickbait

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepetal View Post
Bluepetal gasped. Who is this cat? Does she not know the warrior code?
"But that's not right!" He stuttered. "We can't just let the other cats drive us from our camp! And we fight for our honor, our prey, our territory! We do it so we stay in harmony and not too close to each other! If we don't fight at all, then we're only one clan! And we don't want that." Bluepetal flicked an ear.
Willowlight looked over to the battle, then back at Bluepetal.
"I'm sorry..." She sighed. "I guess it's one way or the other, but neither of them are wrong or right. I suppose you are taking this route because it's your territory. It's understandable."
Willowlight was afraid she would meet the same fate as she did as a loner, the clan cats that attacked her when she was younger. But why? Why does she fear this? It's all in the past, she was weaker back then.
"Everyone falls down a hole at least once in their life. Which gives them two choices, they can stay down there forever, and never find their true destiny, or they can climb up that hole, and even if they fail, they'll never give up trying. That's the true meaning of perseverance."
-All of my OCs. Adderscale, Willowlight, Thornheart, & Velvetstorm

If you're ever feeling lonely, and need someone to talk to, then you can come to me, I'm here for you!
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:31 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Daturapaw smirked as she managed to land a hit with a twitch of her whiskers in slight amusement,But she grunted as she fell down because of the other mollys attack it took her half a second to stand back up on her paws and circle her once more ,though she raised her eyebrow when the she cat spoke yet again and let out a huff "oh ,then why come back to your old territory of you can survive without the clans? If that's true we might as well push you out permanently. More room for us~" she said with half a serious tone and ending it with a purr . Though she felt her muscles tense at the anger that was ever growing "what makes you think I'm a kittypet? You fight like one! Tell me sweetheart I'm dying to know. And why thank you for the compliment , I do try and keep my paws clean ~" she half purred yet again but used strong sarcasm on the word sweetheart. The Molly swished her tail as she crouched then sprinted towards the other apprentice and leaped at her with her sharp yellow tinted claws and her ears back aiming another attack.
"More room for you? To do what? Get fatter than you already are?" She dumped sweetness on the last line. She lashed her tail a growl ripping from her throat as she batted towards the she-cat. "How fo you keep your paws so clean, Shadowclanner? Soak them in the frog-dirt?" She grinned at the she cat and smiled sarcastically with a sweet tilt of her head. The she-cat ducked at the incoming molly, a hissy snarl ripping from her throat. She reached up to slash at her belly.
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:42 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderstream View Post

Willowlight looked over to the battle, then back at Bluepetal.
"I'm sorry..." She sighed. "I guess it's one way or the other, but neither of them are wrong or right. I suppose you are taking this route because it's your territory. It's understandable."
Willowlight was afraid she would meet the same fate as she did as a loner, the clan cats that attacked her when she was younger. But why? Why does she fear this? It's all in the past, she was weaker back then.
Bluepetal tilted his head. "So it's okay for Riverclan to not want their camp back? They're not allowed to have their own home like every other clan has theirs? Hey, are you really a Thunderclan cat? Thunderclan cats would understand this the most; it's why they're fighting with us today.Don't you know what it's like to lose your home?"
Old January 2nd, 2019, 09:43 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Blood was pounding in Deertail’s ears. Goodness, that stings. she thought as the opposing molly tore her claws down her side. Deertail reared up, aiming for the blue cat’s eyes. Oceanfur. Deertail thought. I met her at the Gathering.

Deertail's claws reflected in Oceanfur's ocean blue eyes heading straight towards her. The molly looked familiar, they'd probably met at a gathering. That wouldn't be surprising there's a lot of cats she'd met, doesn't mean she ever bother to remember their names. Jerking her head back narrowly dodging the blow to her eyes Oceanfur felt stinging pain pill across her muzzle. That burns! Lunging at her the blue gray molly aiming for her ears wanting to pin her down or something. Anything really, she just wanted everything to be over and Deertail was getting on her nerves.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread