Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:09 PM

Old November 8th, 2023, 03:45 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Nightheart dropped Swiftwind off in the medicine cat den.) Swiftwind walked into the medicine cat den, sneezing. “hey-“ *Swiftwind coughed.* “-Cowtuft-“ *Swiftwind sneezed* “I think I’m-“ *Swiftwind coughed again.* “-sick.” *Swiftwind started sneezing and coughing again.* @wolfie - Cowtuft mention

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)

Last edited by Swiftheart <3; November 8th, 2023 at 05:09 PM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 10:56 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Fanatic

@wolfie

"Thanks and uhhh..." she looked down "i Kinda have a defect and cats don't relly like me" she frowned, "Thanks again cowtuft" she said as she limped out
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

Last edited by 19796; November 10th, 2023 at 10:57 AM.
Old November 11th, 2023, 07:07 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

@alchemist
@wolfie

Orangepaw was led into the den with his anxious mentors tail draped over his shoulders. Orangepaw let out a small wheezing cough.
Watertail sniffed and looked at the medicine cats. "E-excuse me? Orangepaws wheezing and coughing really bad. He says his throat is tight and hurts"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 11th, 2023, 07:08 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

@alchemist
@wolfie

Orangepaw was led into the den with his anxious mentors tail draped over his shoulders. Orangepaw let out a small wheezing cough.
Watertail sniffed and looked at the medicine cats. "E-excuse me? Orangepaws wheezing and coughing really bad. He says his throat is tight and hurts"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 13th, 2023, 07:32 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar turned her head so Crowtooth was locked within her single eye as he spoke. He seemed more uneasy than he had been a few moments ago, tense and his breaths sharper. Twilightstar pinned her full ear back and moved closer to the bigger tom to offer some comfort. His words perked her interest and gave a bit of hope that his memories could and would return little by little.

Before she could answer his inquiry, Lightningstorm joined them. She kept her distance, offering Crowtooth the decision to allow her to move closer. She wondered if the molly had picked that up after dealing with Silverpaw, or maybe she'd always been that polite and considerate and Twilightstar simply did to notice at first.

As before, she didn't get a chance to properly introduce Crowtooth or once again answer as a sharp yowl from further back in the den had her fur bristling in alarm. Her bright green eye peered in the direction the cry had come from and stared long until Cowtuft made his presence known. He looked a bit disheveled and his paws discolored, but he didn't seem to be harmed. As much as Twilightstar would like to know what had rattled the medicine cat, attention was brought back to Crowtooth.

"This is Crowtooth, he served as WindClan's tunneler some time ago and vanished some seasons back. He was recently found in the tunnels, obviously not in the greatest state as you can see. Seems like he suffered a nasty head injury, and lost quite a bit of his memories, if not all of them, from his time in WindClan. It appears they're coming back here and there though. But I figured I'd bring him to you two and see if there is anything you can do for him." Twilightstar meowed to both medicine cats. She shifted a little away from the filthy tom, to give the medicine cats a chance to look him over when he was ready.

"I believe you're recalling Peachfrost and Coldamber."
Twilightstar spoke to Crowtooth in a fond tone. "They were both WindClan's medicine cats before Cowtuft and Lightningstorm. Unfortunately, neither of them is with us anymore. Otherwise, I'm sure they'd both be thrilled to see you again."

@Rani @Alchemist Kitsune @wolfie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 15th, 2023, 01:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Oh, a voice, seemed something other then herbs was in fact in here. Even blind Crowtooth turned to face the source of the voice and his head tilted down, and down to face it. Little bit this Lighteningstorm was, though maybe Crowtooth was just large for a cat, this was supported by his encounters so far at least.
"Ah, 'ello there Ligh'enin'storm." The tom jolted slightly, mind catching up to the others words. Ah don' mind you gettin' close an' stuff I recon, jus' warn me 'for ya do? 'm kinda jumpy if ya haven' noticed."

This was quickly proven as, halfway crouched down to a flop so the smaller tom could examine him a scream run out and Crowtooth hit the roof. Literally. With a full body flinch and an instinctive leap to his paws to be ready for whatever danger was coming this act ended up bringing the tunneler a little too high and with a grunt an already rattled head bumped straight off of the roof of the end before the tom ended up back down on the ground.

He didnt panic further, be that by the sharp jolt of pain from his head or the fact that none of the others were freaking out, and simple slid back down onto the ground fully, paw now on the top of his head. "Nnnngh. What i' the stars was that?" A scarred paw rubbed over the aching but before falling back to the ground as the sensation faded, the bump amounting little more then a temporary discomfort. Crowtooth tilted a head over to the new cat, up this time as now on the floor he was no where near the height of this giant, and tried not to whine as he rasped out a question. "Now what'd startle ya to scream like that 't this time a night?" The skunk striped tom coughed before scenting the air, pressed up against Twilightstar for comfort, and idly felt familiar with this cat too. Also slightly offended? Something was telling him this could should not be taller then him and he seemed to be, bad cat, whoever you are. Conform to the tunnelers muddled expectations and still be small.

This must be Cowpaw- Tuft. Cowtuft and Crowtooth didnt know why his brain thought otherwise really, tuning out for a moment as he pressed his face against the leaders side, wheezily breathing deep. Sudden fright and odd feelings aside this was nice, felt right. He was among cats that just smelled like home and the warm presence of Twilightstar along his flopped side was a source of comfort he hadnt had in seasons. So even as he was probably slightly dirtying her pelt, Crowtooth was happily lightly rubbing his cheek against Twilightstars shoulder, a crackling purr in his throat.

He wouldve whined when she stepped away to let the medicine cats work had she not perked his ears with knowledge of his own past. Peachfrost and Coldamber? Yeah those names felt familiar and right, that was who he was talking about. It was sad to not have them here, to potentially regain that relationship but he was still happy to have those names back at least.

"That's a shame.... Suppose Im 'n your hands then now, fire away."
@Moonraven @Alchemist Kitsune @wolfie
Old November 19th, 2023, 12:14 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 27 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge, kitty softpaws ₊˚੭
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Swiftheart <3
The splotched tom perked up as someone entered into his den with a coughing feline in tow. They were swift to leave and goodness, the other did have quite the case of sneezes and coughs. Cowtuft made a quiet coo in sympathy for the other, nodding his head along as they explained their situation that was clear as day. "Got just the thing, don't you worry miss..!" He gestured, hopping up to his paws with a light stumble. He flashed a small smile to Swiftwind from the scent of things and waddled into his storage. Recently, he had collected more catmint in preparation for the pending event. Just in case.

Thank the stars for that! Cowtuft picked up one of the herbs and returned back to the molly. He settled it down in front of her, pushing it gently. The scent alone made his mouth water. One day he would eat one of those darn things and figure out what it tasted like. "Eat up..! It'll help, promise .. dunno about the sneezing .. but keep warm and cozy.. Rest, should be gone within a few days.." He explained.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa!
Cowtuft looked up at the entrance. Huh! Second time two cats came into his den and one of them was coughing. "Nasty cold going around,," He gestured towards the larger cat, eyebrows furrowing together. After Lilypool,, he swallowed nervously. He really hope it was a cold. Something one off, for star's sake. They were already dealing with a brewing war and ,, Cowtuft shook his head. Orangepaw needed treatment.

He gave a small nod, rising to his paws and limping into his storage. He moved towards the back, digging up the catmint. Best to just to use it in this situation. It seemed to be able to target coughs amongst other symptoms. Picking up one of the tasty looking herbs, Cowtuft headed back out. He set the herb done. "Here you go.. this should help ease your symptoms.. after, go ahead and get some rest.. in one of the nests in the back, " He jerked his head to gesture to the quarantine zone. "Don't think you are infectious but.. quieter, won't deal with anyone.. coming in and out..!"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Red_Fang
Cowtuft stared blankly at new cat with deep confusion. "Is someone being mean to you..? You can tell me if they are, Twilightstar.. will definitely handle it..!! No one .. should be harassing you, especially.. for something you can't control,,!" He signed, but the other was already heading out of the entrance. "Please d..don't go..! This is a bit c..concerning,,!!" He blurted out, tripping over his words with a hint of desperation. He didn't want the feline to walk away if someone in WindClan was being harmful.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; November 19th, 2023 at 12:35 AM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 07:33 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
The splotched tom perked up as someone entered into his den with a coughing feline in tow. They were swift to leave and goodness, the other did have quite the case of sneezes and coughs. Cowtuft made a quiet coo in sympathy for the other, nodding his head along as they explained their situation that was clear as day. "Got just the thing, don't you worry miss..!" He gestured, hopping up to his paws with a light stumble. He flashed a small smile to Swiftwind from the scent of things and waddled into his storage. Recently, he had collected more catmint in preparation for the pending event. Just in case.

Thank the stars for that! Cowtuft picked up one of the herbs and returned back to the molly. He settled it down in front of her, pushing it gently. The scent alone made his mouth water. One day he would eat one of those darn things and figure out what it tasted like. "Eat up..! It'll help, promise .. dunno about the sneezing .. but keep warm and cozy.. Rest, should be gone within a few days.." He explained.

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
Cowtuft looked up at the entrance. Huh! Second time two cats came into his den and one of them was coughing. "Nasty cold going around,," He gestured towards the larger cat, eyebrows furrowing together. After Lilypool,, he swallowed nervously. He really hope it was a cold. Something one off, for star's sake. They were already dealing with a brewing war and ,, Cowtuft shook his head. Orangepaw needed treatment.

He gave a small nod, rising to his paws and limping into his storage. He moved towards the back, digging up the catmint. Best to just to use it in this situation. It seemed to be able to target coughs amongst other symptoms. Picking up one of the tasty looking herbs, Cowtuft headed back out. He set the herb done. "Here you go.. this should help ease your symptoms.. after, go ahead and get some rest.. in one of the nests in the back, " He jerked his head to gesture to the quarantine zone. "Don't think you are infectious but.. quieter, won't deal with anyone.. coming in and out..!"

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
Cowtuft stared blankly at new cat with deep confusion. "Is someone being mean to you..? You can tell me if they are, Twilightstar.. will definitely handle it..!! No one .. should be harassing you, especially.. for something you can't control,,!" He signed, but the other was already heading out of the entrance. "Please d..don't go..! This is a bit c..concerning,,!!" He blurted out, tripping over his words with a hint of desperation. He didn't want the feline to walk away if someone in WindClan was being harmful.
Orangepaw gave a nasty cough before wheezing. "I'm... not sick *cough cough* my lungs, feel heavy" Orangepaw managed to meow. His mentor Watertail crouched near him in a comforting attempt and gave the medicine cat a scared look. "Hes been complaining of chest and lung pain, but hes not sick at all..." Watertail explained softly.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old November 21st, 2023, 08:47 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post

┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦
Swiftwind nervously ate the catmint. ((Ooc Was in the er room unexpectedly))

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old November 26th, 2023, 03:28 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintkit shyly came to the medicine cat's den. ''Lightingpa- I mean Lightingstorm? May I get in?'' Glow mewled, glow didn't intend to, but the fear on the back of glow mind that glow felt during the hawk attack was still there, echoing. Mintkit's leg was still twisted but not so much, it hasn't become a lot more twisted, not even half a claw. Glow wounds were now scars, and fur was covering around them, making them less visible. Also, Mintkit was still small for glow age, but looked less chubby, unlike when glow was younger.
The kit waited for one of the med cat's to answer.
@Alchemist Kitsune
@wolfie

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time

Hey! Don't leave yet! I've got a Hogwarts RP just for ya. Still no RP thread but once we get members in the Sign ups, I'll make a RP thread. Link: Click or else Avada Kedavra