Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 02:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 12th, 2022, 02:10 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: October Gathering

Silverpaw padded gracefully through the throng of cats, a small roll of her eyes as she watched Pikestar reprimand Dappledpaw. Mousebrain. She gave the other apprentice a small, pointed look before sitting herself down.

{ OPEN }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old October 12th, 2022, 02:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Laurelpaw
As Badgerpaw came up and butted into her face, trying to stand over the kit, Laurelpaw barred her teeth and lunged her face forward, aiming to snap her jaws shut around his nose if he didn't pull back fast enough. "Get your loner-smelling pelt out of my face, fox-heart." Dangerous venom dripped from her words as she glared at him, ears pulled back. "It didn't want to run, so now the leaders get to deal with it. So butt. Out." The black and white apprentice gave a lash of her tail and a warning glare to the tom to back off.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old October 12th, 2022, 02:14 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
Although Badgerpaw would typically avoid Laurelpaw, he couldn't help but keep an eye on her as she interacted with a loner kit. Quite frankly, knowing the black and white she-cat, he was worried for the safety of the kit. And with a giant brute such as Dawnstar close by, his concern was growing. Looking from Twilightstar ( @Moonraven ) to Laurelpaw, the young tuxedo started padding toward Laurelpaw to defend the kit. The tom's pace quickened into a run when he had heard his fellow apprentice threaten to kill the clearly terrified kit. Oh no you don't!

"Laurelpaw, stop! That's a kit you're threatening!" he yowled and moved to stand above the kit. "Don't you know this is a loner kit, without its parents around? You can't just attack a defenseless kit, it's wrong!"

The young tom firmly placed his claws into the soft sand beneath him and readied himself for an attack Laurelpaw might throw at him. I don't know how to fight, but Laurelpaw can't attack an innocent kit who is absolutely terrified!

RiverClan was going through rough times, Pikestar alone could convey that message without speaking due to how exhausted he looked. Reedwhisker was tired too, mainly trying to keep herself afloat for her two apprentices and now Pikestar. It appeared RiverClan was the last to arrive, but she didn't care. Better late than never. At the dark tom's quiet warning, the dark brown she-cat nodded then turned to the rest of RiverClan.

"You hear that everyone? Don't go acting like kits tonight!" she spoke louder to help the tired leader and then turned her attention back to the path ahead. "The more responsible we are, the less chaos will happen."

When she had turned back to pay attention to where she was walking, the dark she-cat noticed Pikestar's gaze on an apprentice who had apparently decided to show up at Seastones without the support of RiverClan. She wanted to reprimand the apprentice herself but kept quiet so she didn't overstep Pikestar. Luckily, the tom had already started chastising the young cat. Observing the conversation, she sat back and let her Clanmates pass her. It was clear Pikestar wasn't happy given the tone of his voice, and rightfully so, but Reedwhisker didn't dare add insult to injury since she didn't want to get reprimanded by the leader herself. Not after the fool Slatewhatshisname made himself turn out to be the last Gathering. It came to her as a bit of surprise when she was the one put in charge of watching Dappledpaw. I won't let him down, she promised herself, dipping her head to show she heard what duty she was given.

"Right then. Dappledpaw, I'll let you talk to whoever, but my eye will not leave your pelt, understand? If you attempt to get away from my watch, Pikestar will be sure to know about it."

The she-cat sat down close to the apprentice, but not too close so the apprentice didn't feel comfortable. Her goal was to just observe what was going on with the other Clans and keep her eye on Dappledpaw, "You truly are lucky Pikestar is letting you stay here tonight. Do not make him regret his decision."

@Littlepaw(leap)
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Laurelpaw
As Badgerpaw came up and butted into her face, trying to stand over the kit, Laurelpaw barred her teeth and lunged her face forward, aiming to snap her jaws shut around his nose if he didn't pull back fast enough. "Get your loner-smelling pelt out of my face, fox-heart." Dangerous venom dripped from her words as she glared at him, ears pulled back. "It didn't want to run, so now the leaders get to deal with it. So butt. Out." The black and white apprentice gave a lash of her tail and a warning glare to the tom to back off.

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]
the kit glanced between the two and tried to wiggle away from Laurelpaw. it squealed as it tried to pull it's tail away

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old October 12th, 2022, 02:16 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
Toadclaw nodded then noticing the kit "whos annoying brat is that?!" he hissed
"Not mine, thankfully," she mewed, glancing at the WindClan apprentice who was terrorizing it.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 12th, 2022, 02:17 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye-ball View Post
"Not mine, thankfully," she mewed, glancing at the WindClan apprentice who was terrorizing it.
Toadclaw nodded "idiot furball!" he hissed at the kit....

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old October 12th, 2022, 02:19 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Troutstone followed his leader into the gathering. There seemed to be some commotion going on with a loner kit. He squeezed forward to get a better look.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 12th, 2022, 02:22 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post

BurningFrost
⊱GENDERFLUID: SHE/THEY/HIM⊰
⊱BRANCH: SHADOWCLAN⊰
⊱A GOLDEN TORTIE WITH CREAM AND WHITES,ONE BLIND EYE AND A SCAR THAT EXTENDS FROM THE BACK OF THE NECK TO THE BLIND EYE⊰
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Damn it. Why were they coming over here- “Hello Coyotecrash- and Gingerheart. How’s the Windclan Branch Doing,Since you both are the only members remaining. Did My Branch kill all of you rabbits? The golden cat knew it was by far a low blow- did she care? Nah. Would they both care? Probably not. Their branch was weak anyways,They probably couldn’t even last in a battle against The Outsider branch. The cat snickered at the tease. “Sit,Sit. The Shadowclan branch is doing fine.Owlkit was born a while back,A Neice of me. I just wonder which of my siblings had a child,eh who cares- all that matters is that Owlkit is strong and fierce.
Burningfrost spoke bitterly,they didn’t want to be here. This would only start a battle between the Branches. But perhaps that wasn’t the worst thing…The Windclan Branch was far too cowardly and So was The Thunderclan Branch;Regardless of Numbers. The Riverclan Branch was the only one that stood a chance,They could fight. They had the advantage in wet environments. Hm… “Riverclan has yet to arrive. Lilycreek will hopefully be here. It’s been far too long since we have seen Our Riverclan Cousins. Don’t You Think So Gingerheart and Coyotecrash?

{ CLOSED TO EVERYONE BUT BRANCH/FAMILY MEMBERS }

☄. *. ⋆ Fogcloud
Fogcloud walked in after Pikestar, a sadness was deep in their chest but also a burning anger. The recent rogues had ripped so much from the clan there was a spark of anger and of distrust that rolled through out the warrior. Though their eyes landed on the large amount of the branch members, though in particular on their half-sibling, Burningfrost.

The silver tabby saw he was piled on by the others and she slinked over to the group, coming to a spot next to Burningfrost, "While I usually agree with all of your statements, you all know how Burning is, blunt and vindictive. They are just trying to rile all of you up." She then took a seat, wrapping her tail around her paws glancing at the other members, "Hello, Gingerheart, Coyotecrash, and Nightsong. I hope all of you have been well."

Their gaze glanced around, seeing Ospreypaw, another cousin but they seemed busy so they turned their gaze back toward the others.
[ @spooky sky - gingerheart and nightsong mention ]

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old October 12th, 2022, 02:23 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares View Post

BurningFrost
⊱GENDERFLUID: SHE/THEY/HIM⊰
⊱BRANCH: SHADOWCLAN⊰
⊱A GOLDEN TORTIE WITH CREAM AND WHITES,ONE BLIND EYE AND A SCAR THAT EXTENDS FROM THE BACK OF THE NECK TO THE BLIND EYE⊰
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Damn it. Why were they coming over here- “Hello Coyotecrash- and Gingerheart. How’s the Windclan Branch Doing,Since you both are the only members remaining. Did My Branch kill all of you rabbits? The golden cat knew it was by far a low blow- did she care? Nah. Would they both care? Probably not. Their branch was weak anyways,They probably couldn’t even last in a battle against The Outsider branch. The cat snickered at the tease. “Sit,Sit. The Shadowclan branch is doing fine.Owlkit was born a while back,A Neice of me. I just wonder which of my siblings had a child,eh who cares- all that matters is that Owlkit is strong and fierce.
Burningfrost spoke bitterly,they didn’t want to be here. This would only start a battle between the Branches. But perhaps that wasn’t the worst thing…The Windclan Branch was far too cowardly and So was The Thunderclan Branch;Regardless of Numbers. The Riverclan Branch was the only one that stood a chance,They could fight. They had the advantage in wet environments. Hm… “Riverclan has yet to arrive. Lilycreek will hopefully be here. It’s been far too long since we have seen Our Riverclan Cousins. Don’t You Think So Gingerheart and Coyotecrash?

{ CLOSED TO EVERYONE BUT BRANCH/FAMILY MEMBERS }
Ospreypaw was in the crowd tonight, she saw. How many of her cousins were here?

She spotted a familiar face in the crowd. Burningfrost, her cousin. A note of affection slipped into her mind as she watched the tortie She was from ShadowClan, her father Thrushfur's original clan, and was part of the reason why she couldn't bring herself to hate the entirety of Dawnstar's forces. Brash and loud though he was, she was still family.

She padded over, deciding to say hello- why not? They hadn't seen each other in a while anyway.

"Going on about our lovely family's ShadowClan branch again, dearest cousin?" She teased in her sweet voice, sliding in the sarcasm. "I hope you intend on letting us pitch in with our shortcomings." A lively glimmer appeared in her eye. She meowed hello to the other two cats- Windclanners. Distant relations through Burningfrost, she recalled fondly, Gingerheart and Coyotecrash she believed. The other, she knew well. Fogcloud, another riverclanner.

Another cat appeared. Nightsong? She meowed her greetings.

--- @oleander @spooky sky

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; October 12th, 2022 at 03:16 PM.
Old October 12th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by oleander View Post

☄. *. ⋆ Ospreypaw
Ospreypaw head tilted more when he the apprentice didn't respond though he turned his head when he heard another voice, and they smelt like one of his clanmates, "Hello Flamepaw! I'm Ospreypaw, this is...actually well he hasn't said his name yet, but he's from ShadowClan, but are you from ThunderClan as well?" If she was than he felt bad! He could have became friends with them earlier but he had been so busy with training that he hasn't had time to talk to others yet.
Flamepaw dipped her head in greeting to the younger apprentices. The apprentice who was staring was from ShadowClan, huh? Well, that was certainly intriguing. She's yet to hear about a ShadowClanner who's silent. They were typically trying to start fights or antagonize, but this apprentice was clearly a little different.

"Nice to meet you," she spoke to Roanpaw then turned her attention back to the fellow ThunderClan apprentice. "Yep, I'm from ThunderClan too. Nice to finally meet you, Ospreypaw!"
@birdie

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Laurelpaw

[ @SpiritedWarrior ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueSkeleton View Post
the kit glanced between the two and tried to wiggle away from Laurelpaw. it squealed as it tried to pull it's tail away
The cats attending the Gathering were bringing their attention to the situation between Laurelpaw, Badgerpaw, and the loner kit. Well, that wasn't good. Any moment now, the leaders would be getting involved. I have to smooth this out... I don't want an innocent kit getting murdered just because it was without its parents! His mind was whirling with multiple ideas on how to straighten everything out, nervousness was threatening to make itself evident. In other words, Badgerpaw was slowly being crushed with anxiety. But he couldn't let that show. He couldn't make it look like WindClan was weak. He couldn't let their reputation get tarnished.

But he didn't want a fight to break out either. It was a fine balance, this moment was. Either a fight would happen or the situation would dissipate. While he was in thought, he kept his eyes trained on Laurelpaw. to make sure she didn't try any funny business. But that's exactly what she tried. He couldn't move. He couldn't expose the kit to Laurelpaw's harsh claws. So he just stood there, letting Laurelpaw snap her jaws onto his nose. He winced with the pain that surrounded it and fought back a yowl. He didn't unsheathe his claws to fight back, but he did raise his paw to push Laurelpaw backward.

"Stay away from this kit, I'll stay away from you," he hissed, spitting out the blood from his nose as it came into his mouth. "I will not hurt you, Laurelpaw, but I sure won't let you hurt this kit either."

Badgerpaw would probably end up a bloody mess if he wasn't careful, but he did hope Twilgihtstar interjected soon. He wanted nothing to do with Laurelpaw. Whatever feeling he had toward her in the beginning, was over now, he did not like her. Going against what he was taught so many moons ago was something he hardly ever did, but this kit was reminding him of his littermates he got separated from when he was close to four moons old. The tom didn't even break from his position to rub his nose, he just stared at Laurelpaw, crouching over the terrified kit, waiting for her next attack.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; October 12th, 2022 at 02:39 PM.
Old October 12th, 2022, 03:04 PM
Call Me Zei

the kit, Fire squealed and hide behind Badgerpaw... why where big cats so scary?!
@Moonraven @Undertaker @canineantics @Jayvines

he looked up at the biggest cats, one looked quite sad, one looked very scary, the others seemed noble, but Fire was afraid they might hurt him...

Closed Thread