Old October 10th, 2023, 05:04 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |

The former queen padded through the amassed cats with ease, dainty paws leading her forward as she followed their leader. Round face turned upwards as she spotted the one eyed molly leaping towards the rock with the rest of clan heads. Leaders in their own right, Dapplebreeze was sure, albeit none could hold a whisker to the magnificence of their own. The evidence was just so clear when one saw the savage from ShadowClan, the petulant brat from ThunderClan, and the whispers of nothing from RiverClan besides Twilightstar's wisdom and strength. The patched warrior had been terribly ill these past few moons, unable to even leave camp for the most part. If it had not been for the medicine cat apprentice, she would not be here right now, she was certain. So, despite not being the biggest fan of these... reunions, she complied and joined up this one time, if only as a show of strength in gratitude to the healer who had given her strength once more... no matter how fleeting.

A delicate brow raised on the senior warrior's face as she took in the sight before her. She knew she had been absent from these for some time now, but... to think that so many new cats would be on top of these stones tonight. And all from RiverClan, too. In fact, aside of Gingerfrost - or Gingerstar, she supposed he should be called now - she did not recognize a single soul up there. Had their young medicine cat perished as well? Moors and sky, what a mess the clans were of late... If only they could behave properly and in accordance to the code like their dearest Twilightstar ensured her finest warriors did. True... there were some... unfortunate cases of warriors that she wasn't quite certain how they had earned their status, but the few could not outweigh the majesty that was WindClan's troops as a whole. This thought making Dapplebreeze's chest swell with undisguised pride, the sixty-one moon old wrapped her tail around herself, its thick fluff warming her toes nicely as she waited for the leaders to continue with their announcements.

-

| Open |
~ Bluestone~
A stone of blue is as pure as a water
Riverclan warrior
He/him
-------------

Bluestone looked around as the clan found someone to talk to, his white-blue stripes fur bristled as he glared around. His eyes glared until he saw someone, a windclan warrior sitting among the crowd, he rolled his eyes and walked over sitting a cat length away he looked at the leaders having no wish to make eye contact yet with a warrior.

He sat tall and his fur puffed out as he curled his tail around himself, the one eye blinded tom huffed as he sat there. What could he say to a windclan warrior who is at war with riverclan"How is windclan?" he asked softly but a bit serious, not wanting anyone to think about him as a softie much. Certainly that would be embarrassing since a warrior does hardcore things such as hunt, battle, patrol, guard and more.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 10th, 2023, 05:07 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
The larger apprentice nods his head before frowning. "I wouldn't mind if Jayfeather works me to the bone, because at least I would be learning. Right?" He then turns and looks at Frecklepaw before smiling again.

"Oh well. How have you been doing, my friend?"

Frecklepaw - he/him - 7 moons
post count - 78/100

---

He smiles and flickes his tail over towards Mothpaw "Mostly trying to catch up with my sister." he mews before lowering his voice "It's been a while since I've seen my family, so its nice we've been able to reconnect." he smiles to himself

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old October 10th, 2023, 05:21 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Fxstrike
(Male-He/Him)
(30 moons)

"Of course not!" said Foxstrike. "But you said you were."
(Short post)

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 23/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 7 moons - (birthday Boi )
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw watched the warrior in horror. "Im no Mossbrain Flowers are dangerous." he meowed promptly.
Old October 10th, 2023, 07:05 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 23/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 7 moons - (birthday Boi )
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw watched the warrior in horror. "Im no Mossbrain Flowers are dangerous." he meowed promptly.
Foxstrike
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
Foxstrike shook his head at the apprentice's strange thinking. "Flowers aren't dangerous," he said. "I don't know who told you that. Flowers are beautiful, but not dangerous.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:30 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active

Massive paws plodded through the sand as the white furred warrior followed after the rest of WindClan, keeping guard from the rear. Feathery tail dragging along the ground, the gentle giant felt his nose explode, scents overpowering it from every direction. Ah. Yes. This was the reason he rarely came around to these gatherings. The amount of smells were murder on his poor, delicate nose. Still... it was good to keep up with news every now and then, even if it meant abusing his poor senses.

One of the leaders atop the perch had already started speaking, apparently nothing but good things for her clan? A small purr escaped Snowybreeze. Good for them. Just because they were from an enemy clan that did not mean they had to wish ill for them, after all. It would be much, much better if all four clans could simply have it easy for a bit. Let go of so much hatred and battling and embrace the fact that they were all cats in the end. Cats that maybe made mistakes, but... everyone did. Were those mistakes really worth hating an entire clan over? Spilling the blood of the innocent to right a slight?

True to form, the Maine Coon mix kept to the edges of the crowd. His massive form was known to block the view from those behind him, and it wouldn't do for him to be so rude to all these poor cats who had obviously come here to hear the news just as much as he did. Shuffling his paws on the ground, he dropped slowly into a warm, fluffy loaf, bright blue eyes on the group of leaders. Truth be told, the young warrior did not keep up with the day to day politics of the clans, and as such, hadn't much idea of who it was up there save the WindClan higher ups and Dawnstar. The... frankly terrifying leader was difficult to forget, the memory of her instantly buffeting his mind the moment he lay eyes on her. Silently, he sent a prayer to the stars for a nice, relaxing gathering. He knew those were rare but... a cat could hope, right? For everyone's sake.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 10th, 2023, 08:56 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

post count - 78/100

---

He smiles and flickes his tail over towards Mothpaw "Mostly trying to catch up with my sister." he mews before lowering his voice "It's been a while since I've seen my family, so its nice we've been able to reconnect." he smiles to himself

Shatterpaw shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know if I... Have any family." He mews quietly before smiling again. He's actually happy - he always is when he's around Frecklepaw. He looks at the other apprentice and then dips his head.

"i... i've mussed you."

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 10th, 2023, 09:25 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoldier View Post
Shatterpaw shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know if I... Have any family." He mews quietly before smiling again. He's actually happy - he always is when he's around Frecklepaw. He looks at the other apprentice and then dips his head.

"i... i've mussed you."

post count - 79/100

---

Frecklepaw blinked a little in surprise. He turned his face to hide his embarrassment, before letting his eyes fall to his paws. His ear flicked nervously as he felt an embarrassed smile grow.

"I missed you too.."

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!

Last edited by roo!; October 10th, 2023 at 09:25 PM.
Old October 11th, 2023, 02:05 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumori View Post
Sharpclaw
TC | Warrior | He/Him | 15m
Agatha Kitty
What the? Taking a second look Sharpclaw realized that the 'apprentice' he'd just reprimanded was in fact a kit. How he hadn't noticed until now was beyond him, but now that he did he'd use a slightly softer tone than before. Well, as soft as a grump like him could get anyhow.

Sharpclaw listened dumbly as the rambunctious kit rambled on about shushycats and birds. It was hard to understand what the little furball was saying, but Sharpclaw tried to respond anyway.

"Alright, Alright, just keep quiet already. I'll only be your friend if ya keep quiet an' stay outta trouble," he grumbled in the softest tone he could muster. What a loud kit. Who thought it was a good idea to let such a young kit join the gathering anyway? The little thing obviously didn't have the patience to sit down and listen to the whole meeting, let alone understand what was even going on. Sharpclaw resolved to keep an eye on Beastki-- paw-- for the rest of the gathering. If only to keep her out of trouble.
"Seeseesee Birdy! Shushy a-said he's our friendy!!!!" Beastpaw yelled over to her sister. "Momma lookie issa Birdy and me's friend! I loike him a muchses!" She continued, this time to her mother. Sharpclaw's words finally sunk in her excitable mind and she obediently sat - on the ThunderClan warrior's paw, beckoning her sister to sit on the other, and then be lotsa quiets. Something neither of them had ever achieved.

Beastpaw post: 9

@Katiethewolfchild I'm sorry. I forgot to mention you in the first post.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old October 11th, 2023, 03:35 AM
Stoopi sticker

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springpaw - she/her - AMAB
post 3
━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━

Yyyeeeeaaaayyyyyyy!!! First gathering!! This is going to be so so super duper fun and exciting!! Spring will be able to meet so many new cats!! Springpaw walked not far behind Twilightstar. She was obviously younger than most apprentices but that's not a problem to her! Twilightstar made her an apprentice early so that means she's ready to be one early! Soon enough, she reached the gathering place along with her clan. The scent of the other clans soon filled her nostrils as soon as she arriverd; Ooooo so many scents Springpaw didn't know about! So so cool! And fun! There was this fishy scent...maybe that was the riverclanners! This...uh...marshy(?) scent...shadowclan? And then that other one was thunderclan!

Who should she talk to?? There's so many cats here! How can she choose??? There's also all four leaders here now! There's Twilightstar and-and also that cat over these and that cat over there and also that cat over there! Springpaw sat down, still looking around before one of the leaders started to speak! Who was that? Was it the thunderclan leader? She looks like a thunderclanner! Springpaw yawned before her attention went back to the thunderclan leader. But she got distracted again because she noticed the other high ranks as well! The meddies and the deputies! Woah! Thunderclan don't have a deputy anymore!! Interesting.

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old October 11th, 2023, 06:59 AM
Hiatuses

My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Foxstrike
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
Foxstrike shook his head at the apprentice's strange thinking. "Flowers aren't dangerous," he said. "I don't know who told you that. Flowers are beautiful, but not dangerous.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 24/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 7 moons -
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw groweled. "THEY ARE DANGEROUS!" he meowed curtly.

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 11th, 2023 at 07:00 AM.
Closed Thread