Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:48 PM
Duskleaf art!
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 04:42 PM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 04:40 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Rose
Today 04:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2019, 04:36 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Pepperkins
Skypelt looked around the clearing then saw Blossomclaw looking bored so she walked up to her and said " hi Blossomclaw how are you today? "
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old December 9th, 2019, 07:57 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@Slushie @RedHead

Sagekit... No, Sagepaw looks up at Flintstar with wide eyes. His heart thumps loudly in his chest, excitement trumming through his pelt. He was made an apprentice! And to Buckbranch! The young tabby cat kneads his forepaws in the frozen ground, walking over to Buckbranch and solemnly touching noses with the older tom. "I will do my best to be a worthy apprentice," Sage murmurs quietly before departing from Buck.

Buzzing with unusual energy, the newly named apprentice looks up at his leader as Flintstar continued his speech.

Last edited by xoyami; December 9th, 2019 at 07:59 PM.
Old December 9th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@Heartstruck
The flame point's eyes brightened immensely upon hearing named called out for an apprentice. The motherly feline rose to her paws and padded over to the newly named Darkpaw. She wondered if the kit knew of his name change... the warrior didn't think too hard on it. Noting how the young cat had been looking at the leader with such revere made her assume that he had dreams of grandeur, she would her best not to dash those dreams, but she'd also do her best to teach him that having a place of power shouldn't warrant arrogance or abuse. A leader was nothing without those that followed them, it took a lot of responsibility to lead without drowning or silencing the voices of their clanmates. Oh, but she was getting ahead of herself here. First, she had to teach him how to be a good warrior.
The warrior stopped beside the apprentice noting that he seemed to be in his own world. She let out a purr of amusement while bending down to touch nose with him and giving his forehead a fond lick of her tongue. "Aren't you adorable?" She grinned while raising her head. "You and I will make a great team." Dragonflysong restrained the urge to nuzzle the cute kit, it would seem her stay in Thunderclan would be prolonged for some moons.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 9th, 2019, 09:43 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

[open]

I'm late! Pantherpaw fretted, jumping out of his nest. To my first clan meeting! How must that look to his clanmates? He wanted to appear cool and sleek, and maintain a good-looking presence. He was the leader's apprentice, after all. It would be so unbecoming of him to show up late!

Despite his poor timing, he sauntered out of the apprentice's den with a purposeful stride, setting each paw carefully down one after the other, the same soulful strut that he used to do alongside his sister at those fancy cat-shows, with all the flashing lights. The housefolk always seemed to eat it up, and he was always rewarded for it, so it became his usual stride. He flicked one ear and shook out his luxurious pelt before shoving his way into the crowd, hoping to spot Pinepaw. Listening to Flintstar, it sounded like he hadn't missed the important part of the meeting yet.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 10th, 2019, 04:58 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
[open]

I'm late! Pantherpaw fretted, jumping out of his nest. To my first clan meeting! How must that look to his clanmates? He wanted to appear cool and sleek, and maintain a good-looking presence. He was the leader's apprentice, after all. It would be so unbecoming of him to show up late!

Despite his poor timing, he sauntered out of the apprentice's den with a purposeful stride, setting each paw carefully down one after the other, the same soulful strut that he used to do alongside his sister at those fancy cat-shows, with all the flashing lights. The housefolk always seemed to eat it up, and he was always rewarded for it, so it became his usual stride. He flicked one ear and shook out his luxurious pelt before shoving his way into the crowd, hoping to spot Pinepaw. Listening to Flintstar, it sounded like he hadn't missed the important part of the meeting yet.
As an unknown tom seemed to strut his way into the clearing, Twilightpaw's attention was quickly redirected to the confidently posing tom. His ears perked up for a moment before slowly seeming to lay flat against his head. The black tom had seen many cats like this that were arrogant in nature — narcissistic, uncaring... And this gait seemed to awfully remind him of them and their unsettling personalities. His paws shuffled in place, whiskers twitching curiously as the other apprentice seemed to barge his way through the bundle of gathered cats. Sure, even he himself had problems with finding a comfortable seat amidst a Clan gathering, but he didn't thrust his way around the frames of his Clanmates.

Then again, maybe he was just judging another cat by their walk, which to him seemed stupid. Maybe I should just... get to know him better and I'll see if I'm right. Twilightpaw seemed to creep up near Pantherpaw - a eager look in those turquoise orbs of his. "Uhh.. hi. Pantherpaw is it?" - he knew the tom's name well since they were both ThunderClan, but he was just making sure - "I'm Twilightpaw, you probably know that." The tension seemed to linger in the air, deafening the tall black apprentice's ears until he seemed to pick out the right words. "First apprentice ceremonies and now a discussion? What do you think this is gonna be about?"
Old December 10th, 2019, 06:21 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@GrassRipple

The orange molly glanced up curiously to see who he approacher was. Seeing Skypelt she sat up with a small yawn and flicked an ear hello. "Hey Skypelt, I'm pretty good, you?"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 10th, 2019, 12:09 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazyDream View Post
As an unknown tom seemed to strut his way into the clearing, Twilightpaw's attention was quickly redirected to the confidently posing tom. His ears perked up for a moment before slowly seeming to lay flat against his head. The black tom had seen many cats like this that were arrogant in nature — narcissistic, uncaring... And this gait seemed to awfully remind him of them and their unsettling personalities. His paws shuffled in place, whiskers twitching curiously as the other apprentice seemed to barge his way through the bundle of gathered cats. Sure, even he himself had problems with finding a comfortable seat amidst a Clan gathering, but he didn't thrust his way around the frames of his Clanmates.

Then again, maybe he was just judging another cat by their walk, which to him seemed stupid. Maybe I should just... get to know him better and I'll see if I'm right. Twilightpaw seemed to creep up near Pantherpaw - a eager look in those turquoise orbs of his. "Uhh.. hi. Pantherpaw is it?" - he knew the tom's name well since they were both ThunderClan, but he was just making sure - "I'm Twilightpaw, you probably know that." The tension seemed to linger in the air, deafening the tall black apprentice's ears until he seemed to pick out the right words. "First apprentice ceremonies and now a discussion? What do you think this is gonna be about?"
Pantherpaw's large ears perked up when he was approached by another apprentice. Ah yes, this one...name, what's his name... at that moment, Twilightpaw had spoken his name, and Pantherpaw's prayers had been answered. He didn't want to look like a jerk. The former kittypet puffed out his chest as he looked down his angular nose at his denmate.

"Yeah, I'm Pantherpaw," The grey tom nodded curtly. Of course he knows who I am. I'm kind of a big deal. He kept one ear trained on their leader as he spoke, not wanting to miss anything else. He wanted to discuss what Flintstar might say next, but he was still so new...He didn't even know about all the other clans yet. He didn't want to admit how little he really knew about clan life. "I suppose we'll find out soon enough," he said. He figured that would sound smart, while not betraying his ignorance.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old December 10th, 2019, 02:33 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
Adderfrost padded over to Blossomclaw, remembering seeing a lot of her during the whole situation with Buckbranch and claiming WindClan territory. He dipped his head to her. "Blossomclaw." He greeted as he raised a back paw to scratch his ear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Pinepaw bounded after the leader's words. No matter the gossip she was spreading with her fellow apprentices, she was going to listen to her superior. She gave him a sweet smil as she flitted by on her long limbs and went to join Blossomclaw. She hadn't been to the Riverclan border yet. This was so exciting. She grinned from ear to ear and puffed her chest as she slowed next to the warrior.

"Riverclan border, huh?' She meowed, looking around the clearing for the other cats. "This aught to be fun!"
@sunflowerseed

Blossomclaw flicked her ear in hello to Adderfrost and glanced down to the apprentice. She seemed eager enough, which is probably the only reason she gained the slightest bit of patience for this trip. "I guess so, but we need to head out now, no time to waste." she replied, getting up with a slight stretch and beckoning the others to follow. She glanced behind her to make sure the others were were following before heading out of camp.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; December 10th, 2019 at 02:34 PM.
Old December 10th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

@sunflowerseed

Blossomclaw flicked her ear in hello to Adderfrost and glanced down to the apprentice. She seemed eager enough, which is probably the only reason she gained the slightest bit of patience for this trip. "I guess so, but we need to head out now, no time to waste." she replied, getting up with a slight stretch and beckoning the others to follow. She glanced behind her to make sure the others were were following before heading out of camp.
@Pepperkins @sunflowerseed
Adderfrost followed slowly, his blue eyes tired.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old December 10th, 2019, 09:50 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

" I am okay what are you up to today? " she said to Blossomclaw
@Pepperkins
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Closed Thread