Today 11:33 AM

Old May 28th, 2023, 02:04 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

[ this post is closed. do not interact. ]

Cindersky
How long had it been since she had walked these grounds? After her somewhat childish display, the silver spotted bengal had become sort of a recluse, no longer watching over the Clan she loved so much below and speaking to no one. Days that had once been spent spreading kind words and love were now masked with storm clouds and a buried heart. Paws stalked the ground with a heaviness that was uncommon for those who knew the former leader, and if she'd had a tail it would've been dragging in the dirt behind her. Blue eyes that had once held the stars themselves were dull, lifeless.

It was a true testament to how much a heart could take. Devastation after devastation, and she knew to some it was an overreaction. But Cindersky couldn't recall the last time she had felt happy, and it terrified her so. Cats she had worked so hard to befriend, to be kind to, now she knew wanted absolutely nothing to do with her. They all thought her a fraud, a joke. She didn't have to be watching over ThunderClan to know her name was no longer spoken of. Forgotten, much like how mists dissolves in the morning sun.

That was fine, though. There were only a handful of cats she truly missed that were still living. Cats that she believed in, and if given the chance would visit. But they didn't want to see her - that, she was convinced of.

Not until she had come across a puddle that overlooked ThunderClan territory, a rather peculiar sight, had she stopped her walk. Two familiar pelts - one belonging to a cat who had never liked her and one belonging to a cat she had taught as a young 'paw - walked side by side. The rest of what unfolded was blurry at best, and Cindersky had turned away before it had ended. Anger engulfed her heart, and frustration itched her paws. A low growl emitted from her throat and for the first time, a flame flickered in the depths of her blue eyes.

A funny thing, respect. It could fall and shatter with the slightest touch. She had respected the tom, the one who as she looked back was walking away from one of the sink holes that had devastated her old Clan. But she didn't see the Clanmate she had once admired. No.

How fall those she had once found herself looking to for advice had fallen...

Turning away from the pool one last time Cindersky started up her trek again, the flame fading from her gaze as her head ducked down and ears fell back.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 30th, 2023, 09:23 AM
Big wave

My Mood: Busy

tigerleaf pads off
Old June 15th, 2023, 04:03 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Darkkit wonders how she got here.
Old July 1st, 2023, 03:01 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

A small, black kittypet she-cat with a near-skeletal body and a white patch on her left side woke up in this strange place. As she looked around, she felt confusion fill her. "Wh...Where am I..?" This was Yang, the youngest of her and her brother Yin.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 1st, 2023 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Expansion
Old July 1st, 2023, 07:28 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
A small, black kittypet she-cat with a near-skeletal body and a white patch on her left side woke up in this strange place. As she looked around, she felt confusion fill her. "Wh...Where am I..?"
Darkpetal approached the skinny black she-cat. The scent that clung to her was reminiscent of Twolegs, so he assumed she was a kittypet. The dark grey tabby let out a reassuring smile. "Well kittypet," he meowed gently, "You're in StarClan. This... means you died."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old July 1st, 2023, 07:35 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
Darkpetal approached the skinny black she-cat. The scent that clung to her was reminiscent of Twolegs, so he assumed she was a kittypet. The dark grey tabby let out a reassuring smile. "Well kittypet," he meowed gently, "You're in StarClan. This... means you died."
"I... I died..?" Yang's face filled with terror. "B-but Yin is still alive... why did I die?!" Yang was starting to cry now.
Old July 2nd, 2023, 07:07 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

A few seconds later, Yin woke up there and saw Yang. He stared at her with a look of pure shock before running up to her and gently nuzzling her. "Sister, I-"
"Yin, you don't need to apologize. I knew I wasn't going to last long. The only reason I went along with you is so you could last longer. I knew if I died you'd become determined to survive." Yang interrupted Yin. Finally, the two were together again. Yin had a huge scar in his throat from what happened, but it was fine.
Old July 6th, 2023, 05:05 PM
DarkStorm

Bump Policy: idk
My Mood: Bored

The snowy kit woke, the last thing he remembered was a monster rumbling towards him, and then.... darkness 'where am i?' snowy wondered
Old July 26th, 2023, 06:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Bluetkit
She/Her

Bluetkit... was adrift. Lost. She didn't know how... to.. be herself anymore. Archkit was gone, Daisyshade had disappeared. Even Fizzlekit and Sootkit, her bestest friends ever, were gone. Bluetkit... the little tawny and grey tabby had taken to watching her living family instead, having learnt over time that she.. she would never be Bluetpaw. She was dead, apparently, as a rather harsh, meanie of a cat had told her.

She would never be Bluetpaw. Archkit would never be Archpaw, Fizzlekit would never be Fizzlepaw, and Sootkit not to be Sootpaw. She was never going to be Bluetstar, StarClan's almighty leader... Bluetkit had honestly thought StarClan was a normal Clan, a fifth to the other four. She'd anxiously even awaited for Gatherings or Meetings, but none ever came.

When the blue-eyed kit had first realized she was dead, never to grow older, she had cried. Poured her heart out, hid from the world. Hid from her family, from her friends. And now... and now she was all alone. When she'd come out of hiding, no one was there waiting for her.

So instead, Bluetkit had taken to watching her living relatives with longing and a pinch of jealousy.

Thrushstar, her father, who she had heard was actually Thrushfur now.

Crowpaw, her older brother.

Bluekit, her other littermate, her sister.

But time flitted by like an overly energetic butterfly, and eventually each of them disappeared from her view. Gone from her sight, until Bluetkit was left irrevocably, completely alone. A young kit, stranded by herself in the vast reality that was StarClan -- or in other words, death.

entry #10
post 13
[ Open..ish? to both StarClan cats & alive cats having a dream ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; July 26th, 2023 at 06:44 PM.
Old July 26th, 2023, 07:29 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Bluetkit
She/Her

Bluetkit... was adrift. Lost. She didn't know how... to.. be herself anymore. Archkit was gone, Daisyshade had disappeared. Even Fizzlekit and Sootkit, her bestest friends ever, were gone. Bluetkit... the little tawny and grey tabby had taken to watching her living family instead, having learnt over time that she.. she would never be Bluetpaw. She was dead, apparently, as a rather harsh, meanie of a cat had told her.

She would never be Bluetpaw. Archkit would never be Archpaw, Fizzlekit would never be Fizzlepaw, and Sootkit not to be Sootpaw. She was never going to be Bluetstar, StarClan's almighty leader... Bluetkit had honestly thought StarClan was a normal Clan, a fifth to the other four. She'd anxiously even awaited for Gatherings or Meetings, but none ever came.

When the blue-eyed kit had first realized she was dead, never to grow older, she had cried. Poured her heart out, hid from the world. Hid from her family, from her friends. And now... and now she was all alone. When she'd come out of hiding, no one was there waiting for her.

So instead, Bluetkit had taken to watching her living relatives with longing and a pinch of jealousy.

Thrushstar, her father, who she had heard was actually Thrushfur now.

Crowpaw, her older brother.

Bluekit, her other littermate, her sister.

But time flitted by like an overly energetic butterfly, and eventually each of them disappeared from her view. Gone from her sight, until Bluetkit was left irrevocably, completely alone. A young kit, stranded by herself in the vast reality that was StarClan -- or in other words, death.

entry #10
post 13
[ Open..ish? to both StarClan cats & alive cats having a dream ]

╰►A black and white spotted tom was laying around, when he spotted a kit. Stars, they were getting so many. He took a deep breath before bounding over, light as a feather as his black paws pushed him along the starry fields. His soft gaze laid apon the kit as he got closer. He slowed his bound to a pad, before stopping in front of young Bluetkit.

╰►His warm green eyes scanned the kit for any recognizance, but alas, he did not know the kit. He opened his mouth and spoke in his soft, calm tone. "Hello, young kit. Who are you?

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies