Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:41 PM
stag q&a
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 12:39 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:37 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:34 PM
frozensky's everything...
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2019, 07:42 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@sunflowerseed @Starstruck @Estelle @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Fawnpetal watched as Minkkit went back to sleep. It was comforting to her to see her own kits fall asleep. She looked at the kits around her, they were much older then her kits. She was glad she had three kits because of that. Fawnpetal started to quietly groom herself.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 16th, 2019, 01:52 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
"Well, I'm glad someone thinks so," Icestar sighed. sometimes it seemed as if the clan were split in two over whether or not everyone agreed with her position as leader. She would gain their trust soon enough, though, once they saw what she was capable of doing for this run-down clan. At the very least, she was of pure ShadowClan blood.

"I've appointed Shadestripe, but I don't think I would go so far as to call him a 'skilled herbalist'," the larger cat went on, gazing down at her companion. "I'm not sure if you witnessed the events in the clearing earlier, but Emberpaw stumbled in half-conscious after being attacked by a fox. Likely the same one we chased out a few sunrises ago. Shadestripe was quick to leap into action and do something to help her, and now she's recovering just fine. I've sent him off to ThunderClan to ask for advice, and then he will visit the Starcave. His only problem besides his limited knowledge is that attitude of his."
Daintybird's smile didn't waver outwardly, but a coldness on her features implied it may as well have vanished. "Shadestripe," she repeated, ensuring she'd heard that correctly. To her knowledge, Shadestripe was nothing more than a fool who'd gotten lucky with some leaves, but she shrugged it off. She wouldn't be needing the services of the medicine cat. "If he's been able to prove his worth to you, that's what's important. It's grand to hear that Emberpaw is faring well after such an awful, brutal attack." Her inflection may have been a bit overdramatic.

With a small gasp, she pulled a paw inward like she couldn't believe Shadestripe would have an attitude problem. "Who does he think he is, giving you attitude?" Daintybird shook her head. "Does he not realize what you've been doing for the Clan? I sincerely hope ShadowClan's newest medicine cat will not turn out to be an ungrateful brat."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old November 16th, 2019, 05:23 PM
that quiet one

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw flicked his tail,” I’m an apprentice. I’m 7 moons old. I know you must hunt, go on patrols, fight in battle, and follow the warrior code. You have to train an apprentice and obey the leader.” She remarked in annoyance.
[ Sorry for the wait! Again >-< ]

Blue couldn't help but chuckle at her straightforwardness, even better that it was spoken with annoyance. She was enjoyable for sure-- though he was fairly certain she didn't feel the same way about him. But he could care less what she thought. "Yes, I suppose that sums it up pretty well." He bobbed his head as if in confirmation, then placed his paws neatly together in front of him.

"Alright," he sighed. Let's get this over with. "So, what did you want to do today? Fight, I presume, since we've conveniently met here?" He gestured to the training grounds with slight irritation. He wasn't crazy about that kind of training -- it would mess his perfect pelt -- but it was apparently a Clan requirement. "I have no preferences. You choose."

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old November 16th, 2019, 06:47 PM

Gender: bigender, any pronouns are fine! i primarily use she/her.
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss Girl View Post
[Open]
A dark figure sat inside of the Warriors den, getting ready to head out on a small hunting patrol. He didn’t quite know who to bring, so he would let other cats come to him. The tom stood up and walked into the Shadowclan clearing and watched all the cats do their jobs. There were some cats who were doing absolutely nothing, so they would be the best choices.

Crowtail padded over to them, his tail flicking from side to side in irritation. “Instead of sitting around in camp why don’t you guys come out hunting with me.”, he meowed in a calm, but serious voice.

The Shadowclan deputy didn’t want these cats to hate him, but it was time that he started getting harder on his clanmates. They needed to know that there will be no lazy cats in the camp now that there was a war coming on between Shadowclan and Riverclan and he wanted every cat to be strong when the time came.

“We will go hunt at the Windclan territory, since the other day a patrol spotted a patrol on our side of the border.”, Crowtail meowed. He wanted to get out of camp as soon as possible, because there were still things that needed to be done like filling up the fresh kill pile or checking the borders for any cat that trespassed.
Huh? ❞ Bramblepelt feigns confusion as a pang of apprehension strikes through his heart. He knew he shouldn't have lounged out in the open, but the sun was absolutely irresistible this time of day.

You know I adore spending time with you, Crowtail, but can't you find someone else? I promise I'll go tomorrow. ❞ He drawls, his lids heavy with sleep, but his mind was anything but relaxed. Bramblepelt knew all too well how he presented himself to his clanmates, but if no expectations were held over him----- he couldn't let anyone down, right? However... his joints ached from how sentient he'd been that morning; a good hunt would be good for him.

Suppose... I do come with you, can I call dibs on any frogs we find? I just have this huge craving right now. ❞ He almost coos, his tail waving side to side from just the thought. Out of respect, he's removed himself from the ground, his posture still lax.
Old November 17th, 2019, 07:56 AM
You are beatiful believe

My Mood: Mysterious

Nighttail was sighting on the grassy area. She was waiting to know if she had any duties to attended. She got up to see if anyone would go hunting with her.
@Dab

In times of Life it's just not right No matter where
I'll be there so wipe those tears
and face those fears We share a bond Together we'll be strong
By~ evergreen
Old November 17th, 2019, 01:06 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Daintybird's smile didn't waver outwardly, but a coldness on her features implied it may as well have vanished. "Shadestripe," she repeated, ensuring she'd heard that correctly. To her knowledge, Shadestripe was nothing more than a fool who'd gotten lucky with some leaves, but she shrugged it off. She wouldn't be needing the services of the medicine cat. "If he's been able to prove his worth to you, that's what's important. It's grand to hear that Emberpaw is faring well after such an awful, brutal attack." Her inflection may have been a bit overdramatic.

With a small gasp, she pulled a paw inward like she couldn't believe Shadestripe would have an attitude problem. "Who does he think he is, giving you attitude?" Daintybird shook her head. "Does he not realize what you've been doing for the Clan? I sincerely hope ShadowClan's newest medicine cat will not turn out to be an ungrateful brat."
"Believe me, I feel the same," Icestar grumbled, stealing a furtive glance over to the medicine den where the strange cat was going about his business, likely preparing to leave for ThunderClan. "But no matter how much of a pain he is to deal with, again, it's better than being without a medicine cat altogether. I'm sure he will adjust...and if he does not, I will find a way to deal with him and his attitude." Her tail tip flicked with irritation as she thought more on the subject. Shaking her head, she decided to change topics a bit.

"So, have you learned anything new about your clanmates, since I asked you and the others to keep an eye and ear out?" She questioned the smaller cat, lowering her voice as she referred to the secretive meeting she had held with her few most trusted warriors. She had yet to hear anything back from them, and she hoped that no news meant good news. She much preferred to not have traitors in her clan. Perhaps I should find an official meeting place for that group, she thought in passing. Somewhere we can all fit, without being overheard.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 17th, 2019, 01:48 PM
clearing away the dust

PATROL REMINDER

Reminder to the following:
Dawnstripe @Moonraven , Foxleaf @DeadlyWolfDen , Spottedpaw @Clowncrime , Jaywing @canine

Beastspark @Undertaker , Canarysong @RedHead , Blackbird @Dust , Faithpaw @Fuzzyfeline

Shadyheart @Bliss Girl , Tigerfur @Dab , Butternutsun @Okapi

Your patrol is due to be reported to Icestar by tomorrow 11/18! Please be sure to wrap up any roleplays and have your patrol leader report to Icestar. If a member of your patrol did not show up and said nothing about it, please include this in your report. Any patrols which were ignored, and/or any individual cats who did not post anything, will be suspended from further patrols.

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 17th, 2019, 01:50 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerfur got up slowly from his rest after hearing his name called. Battle training? Ugh. He would rather be alone. Nevertheless, he marched out of the warrior den to find Shadyheart and Butternutsun.
@Bliss Girl @Okapi

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...

Last edited by Dab; November 17th, 2019 at 01:52 PM.
Old November 17th, 2019, 02:38 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@Bliss Girl Icestar needs to have a word with Crowtail

Icestar had called her deputy into her den for a chat. Her tail flicked with impatience as she waited for him to find the time to speak with his superior. They were supposed to work together to lead this clan, but Icestar could not have felt more distant from her second-in-command. She wanted to have a talk with him about the way this clan needed to be run.

"Crowtail." She addressed with a growl in the back of her throat as the former loner entered her den. "If you can spare a moment, there are pressing matters that need to be discussed. Involving you specifically." Her words dripped with venom and sarcasm. She had a lot on her mind, and she was about to unleash it all on him.

Old November 17th, 2019, 08:16 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@Bliss Girl Icestar needs to have a word with Crowtail

Icestar had called her deputy into her den for a chat. Her tail flicked with impatience as she waited for him to find the time to speak with his superior. They were supposed to work together to lead this clan, but Icestar could not have felt more distant from her second-in-command. She wanted to have a talk with him about the way this clan needed to be run.

"Crowtail." She addressed with a growl in the back of her throat as the former loner entered her den. "If you can spare a moment, there are pressing matters that need to be discussed. Involving you specifically." Her words dripped with venom and sarcasm. She had a lot on her mind, and she was about to unleash it all on him.
Crowtail padded into the den after Icestar with his ears down, not knowing what she was going to say, but knew it wasn't going to be good. He kept his head held high, showing he wouldn't be offened by her. The deputy didn't exactly know what he had done. This wouldn't be good. Crowtail wanted this clan to be the strongest, but it didn't seem like she could see that. He was trying his best, but everything he did he would get in trouble for doing.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread