Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 06:11 PM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 06:10 PM
2024 wco talent show
Last post by 19796
Today 05:56 PM
foggymask art needed
by glitch
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 05:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2019, 11:03 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

From across the clearing, Daintybird had been waiting, thinking she may have seen Icestar disappear into the medicine cat den at some point.. Odd, since they didn't have a medicine cat. Unaware of what'd happened with Shadestripe and Emberpaw, she came to the conclusion that she was either hyper-vigilantly checking every corner of camp for intruders, or she needed something from inside. The latter led to a revelation after the previous meeting: Icestar had been injured in the patrol. Of course she wouldn't announce it to their peasant clanmates, there were likely rats among them who'd see it as weakness and take this opportunity to attack.

Daintybird intended on speaking with Icestar anyway, and this was quite the chance handing itself over on a golden platter. "Oh Icestar," she called in that honey-sweet tone as she drew closer, graceful despite her stubby legs. "Wonderful to see you, but I must say the circumstances are... less than." Her smile never vanished as her eyes swept Icestar's fur, noting the remnants of dust with a subtle wrinkle of her nose. "I cannot imagine you went in there without a practical reason. I do hope that old crow's stink has not lingered." Whatever her name had been, Agave-something. An outsider she'd never trusted. Daintybird was visibly inspecting Icestar's pelt as a small, sing-songy hum of contemplation escaped her, scanning for signs of wounds. "Now, do not take this the wrong way, as I sincerely believe those mangy RiverClanners could not inflict substantial harm upon a skilled fighter like yourself, but have you been wounded? If you require anything, cobwebs and marigold or the like, I would be happy to collect some for you if you'd rather the... rest..." she stole squinty a glance over her shoulder, "stay in the dark about it."
Icestar blinked in surprise as the smaller cat appeared, expressing her concerns. No cat had ever expressed concerns like this over her, not since she was a kit in the nursery. Normally she would scoff and brush off such a talkative and bothersome individual, but Daintybird was, in fact, part of her trusted inner circle. Besides, something about the way the warrior skirted around any possible hint of offense, with the addition of the sickly-sweet compliments, seemed to inflate the leader's ego. Of course she was concerned about her. She was her leader, after all. It was nice to have that status formally recognized, rather than just passively accepted.

"If you're referring to the fact that I've just left the medicine den, you can put those concerns aside," the black cat confessed, drawing one paw over her ear to smooth out her tussled fur, just a bit. "Actually, these circumstances are better than usual. I've just appointed us a new medicine cat." She spoke the last part a little quieter. It wouldn't be the end of the world if the clan knew the news just yet, but she preferred to keep the information on the down-low for now, at least until Shadestripe had done as he was told and visited a real medicine cat for advice. She wanted him to at least be somewhat credible before making an announcement.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 12th, 2019, 01:51 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Blackbird has just awoken from his nap, startled by the sudden call of him name. It had been long time since he'd been on patrol - oh wait a moment! As Icestar uttered the semi-familiar name of Faithpaw, Blackbird's pelt grew hot with embarrassment, the tuxedo feline dragged himself guiltily towards the small patrol,

"I'm here," His voice was barely a whisper, eyes pooling with regret as he glanced towards his apprentice... He'd totally forgotten he'd been assigned one! Hopefully, she wouldn't be too upset - come to think of it, this might be a good time to try and "mentor" her. Swallowing back his guilt, Blackbird perked himself back up to his usually jolly nature,

"We're just waiting on Canarysong now, right? Ohh! I'm excited to head to RiverClan's border. What if we find a patrol? What if we fight?!"

@RedHead @Fuzzyfeline @Undertaker

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 12th, 2019, 08:49 AM
eternally tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

@Clowncrime @canine
Sometimes it was hard dealing with the cats in her own clan. If she were allowed she'd do the entire patrol solo, by now she'd be done with it. Dawnstripe did her best not to let her irritation be seen. Her eyes flickered over the tom that padded over, finally, at least she didn't have to wait on one cat. Oh, dear starclan it was one of those cats. Dawnstripe hides her scoff underneath her breath and chose to act like she cared about what was coming out of Foxleaf's maw. "Unless the other two are dead or missing all of their legs, if they don't get here now we're leaving without them." Regardless of how pleasant her tone was her words were nearly as sharp as her claws. She hated tardiness. While she was sitting here waiting, who knew what those soggy hairballs were doing!
@Clowncrime @canine

"Well, there's no need to be mean about it. I'm sure they're on their way right now." Foxleaf said calmly. "So she's one of those cats" He thought. He knew how to deal with these kind of cats. He had some experience with them. "And, you know we probably can't do this on our own. IF we could, Icestar wouldn't have assigned them. Please just be patient." He wanted to calm down Dawnstripe, because if he didn't, she might actually leave without them. Foxleaf chuckled to himself at that thought. He decided to yell one more time "Spottedpaw! Jaywing! Get over here! We have dawn patrol!"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 12th, 2019, 01:31 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dawnstripe had been debating on taking her to leave for now seeing as Shadestripe had done his job... or rather it really wasn't his job, was it? Regardless of his weird moodiness and his horrible bedside manner, Emberpaw wasn't dying anymore so all was well. He was a little odd but she supposed if he could heal he might be able to replace their lost medicine cat. They didn't really have a choice in being picky about this, knowing Icestar, she was most likely debating this. She was pulled out of her thoughts as Shadestripe spoke to her. Seeing as she was never one to criticize a job well done and if she was certain of the rank her mother would soon be placed on him, it would do good for both the clan and the tom for a boost of confidence. She still wasn't sure about him, but he really wasn't as useless as she had thought before. "You did very well. Better than expected and I'm sure you impressed my mother." She meowed, already bracing herself for the multiply ways this conversation could go. Her brain-twisting and working out several different scenarios as if strategizing for battle. "If you don't mind me asking, how do you know about herbs and what to do with infection?"
Shadestripe blinked in surprise. ¨Actually, I knew because of an injury I got in a border scuffle as an apprentice. I think those herbs were the ones the old medicine cat had used on me!¨ He let out a little chuckle. ¨It was just a small gouge, and it sure felt better afterward! As for the infection inquiry, I really don´t know. I just felt that infection needed herbs and the ones I used were the ones I recog-¨ He broke off as Icestar made her way into the den.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Starstruck @Moonraven

"Shadestripe," Icestar's loud voice echoed throughout the medicine den as the large cat shoved her way through the entrance. She had finished her discussion with Crowtail, and her mind had been made up.
"Since you're the only cat who jumped into action to save Emberpaw, and you seem to at least somewhat know what you're doing, I want to appoint you as ShadowClan's new medicine cat." She barely paused, not even letting him interject. He would do as she told, for the good of the clan.

"If you agree, I want you to travel to ThunderClan and speak with Tallmarsh, their medicine cat. Tell her that I sent you. I'm sure if you behave yourself, she will show you the ropes and help you get to the Starcave to be accepted as a full medicine cat. I know you were trained as a warrior, and while you do seem to have some herb knowledge, I can guarantee it's not the amount that a proper medicine cat should know. So, I want you to see if Tallmarsh will give you a lesson on the basics, so you can start being useful to your clanmates. Are we clear?" She wanted to get out of this stuffy old den as soon as possible, and her nose twitched from the dusty smells as she awaited his response.
Shadestripe hesitated, but he felt as though he could trust Icestar and her decisions completely. Because he felt this way, of course he said: ¨Yes. I accept your offer, Icestar.¨ I know Tallmarsh is trustworthy as well, along with Thunderclan. I won´t be in any danger there. ¨When do I leave to visit Tallmarsh?¨

It was then that Shadowclan´s connection to Starclan was almost completely severed.

just a critter
Old November 12th, 2019, 01:54 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Shadestripe blinked in surprise. ¨Actually, I knew because of an injury I got in a border scuffle as an apprentice. I think those herbs were the ones the old medicine cat had used on me!¨ He let out a little chuckle. ¨It was just a small gouge, and it sure felt better afterward! As for the infection inquiry, I really don´t know. I just felt that infection needed herbs and the ones I used were the ones I recog-¨ He broke off as Icestar made her way into the den.

Shadestripe hesitated, but he felt as though he could trust Icestar and her decisions completely. Because he felt this way, of course he said: ¨Yes. I accept your offer, Icestar.¨ I know Tallmarsh is trustworthy as well, along with Thunderclan. I won´t be in any danger there. ¨When do I leave to visit Tallmarsh?¨

It was then that Shadowclan´s connection to Starclan was almost completely severed.
"You will leave immediately. Have some fresh-kill first before you go, but after that, you are to leave. If you go alone, they should not attack you. One lone cat can't pose a serious threat. Tallmarsh will understand. Don't give her too much information, but you can tell her that you are the new medicine cat and that you need help adjusting. Do whatever you need to, so long as you mind your manners in ThunderClan and come back with some herb knowledge. If Tallmarsh is willing, I would like it if you went to the Starcave with her. She has an apprentice now, so she won't be leaving her clan defenseless. But StarClan needs to accept you." Icestar was taking this very seriously. She wanted to keep good relations with ThunderClan--they were trying to help each other, after all.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 12th, 2019, 03:20 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Thistle shot him a glare, ears flattening to the sides as a hot remark bubbled inside of her. Though she knew better than to let her tongue and emotions get the best of her around family. There were some relationships not worth destroying. She sucked in a breath through her nose and continued to glare however. Waiting for someone else to change the subject off the rain. She shook her coat out as well, not that it helped.
Goldpaw looked at his sister, and waited for an answer. He gave a shrug and laid down when one didn't come. Geez, I can barely hear my own thoughts around here! he joked to himself in silence, having a feeling the joke would land on flat ears right now. Goldpaw laid on his back and stretched his paws in the air as he relied on the others to break the silence.

@Bliss Girl @Veternum Puer

Please click my eggs!

Old November 12th, 2019, 03:52 PM
that quiet one

[ @Moonraven & @DeadlyWolfDen
Feel free to have your cats go on without Jaywing! I'll have him catch up later on! (: ]

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Old November 12th, 2019, 03:59 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"You will leave immediately. Have some fresh-kill first before you go, but after that, you are to leave. If you go alone, they should not attack you. One lone cat can't pose a serious threat. Tallmarsh will understand. Don't give her too much information, but you can tell her that you are the new medicine cat and that you need help adjusting. Do whatever you need to, so long as you mind your manners in ThunderClan and come back with some herb knowledge. If Tallmarsh is willing, I would like it if you went to the Starcave with her. She has an apprentice now, so she won't be leaving her clan defenseless. But StarClan needs to accept you." Icestar was taking this very seriously. She wanted to keep good relations with ThunderClan--they were trying to help each other, after all.
The green-eyed tom nodded fervently- he had mixed feelings of anticipation and joy. He bounced on his paws, tail flailing in excitement. He looked like a kit at their apprentice ceremony! ¨Yes Icestar! I won´t let you down as medicine cat! I swear!¨ There was an awkward pause, then he darted out of the entrance, brimming with sudden delight. I´m so excited! I´m- I´m important to the clan! Finally! He felt as if he could run forever, and instead of getting something to eat, he beelined to exit the camp. He just couldn´t wait!

He was going to be hungry later.

just a critter
Old November 12th, 2019, 06:37 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Estelle @sunflowerseed @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Starstruck

Fawnpetal looked at her sleeping kits. "Wow" She said to herself "I finally have my own kits. After so long of wanting them, their here." Fawnpetal had wanted kits of her own for so long, and now she had them. They were adorable! Oh, and then there was Blackcover. She loved him as well. He had been there for her when she needed him, and she was grateful for that. "I wonder when they will wake up. I want to see what they will talk about" Fawnpetal sat quietly while she waited for them to wake up.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old November 12th, 2019, 07:45 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Amusing at first, but the longer it goes on, the more disappointing it gets." Clawslash sighed, glancing down at her own claws. I like this one, she thought, half-tempted to invite the apprentice to come hunting with her sometime. At least she wasn't one of those workaholic apprentices; StarClan, Clawslash hated them. She'd hated them more when she'd had to share a den with them; nosy little things that would wander around aimlessly because they couldn't sit still for five minutes, or worse, bossy little mouse-brains who brainwashed other spineless apprentices into following their lead. Clawslash was glad she hadn't been a part of that pointless little group.

"I would never want kits. The only thing worse than a spineless apprentice is a whiny kit, and there's one of those in every litter." She wasn't a murderer; she wouldn't stoop to killing a kit, but she wouldn't want to give it life, either. Besides, Clawslash wasn't exactly on the radar of many young cats, either. She wasn't picky; honestly, any gender was fine by her. As long as they didn't force change and want kits, she'd consider it.

"You sound like a picture-perfect ShadowClan warrior. I'm sure the elders are very fond of you," Clawslash mewed with a snort. Sure, it was good to seem like a good cat, but she wasn't sure if Honeypaw was going to make it very far. Those "golden apprentices" got suspicious after a while; some tainting didn't do much harm, and besides, it would make it seem like she'd cleaned up her act some. Cats who were born perfect and stayed perfect were awful. Anyone would could honestly say they wanted a perfect cat deserved that; Clawslash hoped they had miserable, boring lives.

"I'm sure you'll do fine. Maybe tone down the, uh, shining star stuff. Trust me, the other apprentices will suspect something if you seem like the picture-perfect Clan cat. Get into a little trouble, clean up your act, keep a balance. They'll learn to trust you more that way." Clawslash didn't mind giving the apprentice a little advice. After all, Honeypaw was hardly the sickeningly-sweet cat she'd been a few moments before. Now, she was a cat that Clawslash could get behind.
Honeypaw
The tortie stayed silent as the older she-cat spoke, laid-back yet also attentive as she listened to Clawslash. She didn't get much of a chance to let down her goody-goody act and be herself, so this felt rather nice. The warrior was growing on her, and if Honeypaw was being optimistic, there was a chance they could end up as close friends. Something she hasn't really had the luxury of having in the past.

Even as she let herself relax enough to let down her act, she kept it up enough to be aware of her surroundings and any cats that may come close enough to overhear them conversing. So far that wasn't the case. At Clawslash's words about kits, the apprentice's lips twitched at the corner's in thinly veiled amusement. She could understand where the she-cat was coming from there.

Her ears twitched a bit at Clawslash's snort, head tilting to the side as she pondered the older she-cat's words; thoughts churning behind pale yellow irises. The warrior had a point. There had already been a few who had called her out on her act in the past, mainly apprentices tired of her 'shining-star stuff' as Clawslash put it. "I see your point." She concluded, straightening her neck with a slight sigh and sending the she-cat a dry smile. "I'll keep that in mind."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Closed Thread