by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM

Old March 19th, 2018, 06:30 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@Alone4Life
Ripplekit awoke to see the sun dappling the inside of the nursery. The other kits were awake and playing. The silver shekit arose and stretched, accidentally bumping into her mother, Silverheart. "Oops. Sorry, mom!"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart gave him a small shrug. She wasn't really sure, honestly. She personally hadn't noticed anything that made the kits stand out from other kits personality wise. They were playful and sleepy. The typical. "Well if I raise them right, they'll be wonderful kits no matter how they end up!" she spoke enthusiastically. She believed in herself like that.

Suddenly, their conversation was broken off by a large yawn leaving her body. Now that she was settled comfortably in the nursery, she was growing tired. It was warm and dark and the kittens at her side didn't help her suddenly drowsy feeling. Her green hues lifted up to look at Jasperpelt again, her tail tip twitching a little. What would he do if she fell asleep? She enjoyed his company and didn't want him to leave yet. It was a weird feeling she was somewhat familiar with, but hadn't felt in a while.

@Charmer @Deranged Llama
[duplicating her here]
Lotusheart was awoken from her dreams due to a rather uncomfortable feline. As she blinked the sleep from her eyes and allowed them to adjust the lighting, she found herself staring at a she-cat in labor. Hues widening a little, she sprung into action. Her motherly instincts just took over. She rose to her paws quickly and with ease, she made her way around the nests until she found herself crouched right by the stranger. "You're going to do fine through this..." she murmured.

It felt like forever, but Lotusheart found herself staring at a now -- assuming -- exhausted queen with a single live kitten at her belly. It was a sad birth. Next to the suckling kitten was a stillborn kitten. The sight made her heart ache. She couldn't imagine what Rainpelt must be feeling -- although she didn't know that Rainpelt didn't want the kit. "She's beautiful," she spoke softly, her tail mostly hiding the stillborn kitten as she spoke about the little she-kit.
”Well, I know you’ll raise them right, so… so I guess that’s how they’ll be!” Jasperpelt mewed, in an equally enthusiastic voice. He had a lot of faith in his friend. She’d been through a lot, already raised a little of amazing kits, and now she was raising another - and if they were anything like her biological kits, they were going to turn out… incredibly. Lotusheart would make sure of that. A chuckle came from the dark tom as Lotusheart yawned, his yellow eyes lighting up fondly. ”A little tired, are we?” The warrior asked, a soft, fond tone entering his voice. He was even able to meet her gaze for a little while before he looked away bashfully, turning his eyes back down to the nursery floor. “Because… because if you are, you can sleep, I really don’t mind. We can… catch up later.” The tom mewed, trying to sound like he really meant it. He would be disappointed - at least a little bit - if Lotusheart really did need the rest, since he’d been looking forwards to catching up with his old friend, but… her well-being was important.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 19th, 2018 at 07:50 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
@Alone4Life
Ripplekit awoke to see the sun dappling the inside of the nursery. The other kits were awake and playing. The silver shekit arose and stretched, accidentally bumping into her mother, Silverheart. "Oops. Sorry, mom!"
Silverheart smiled and meowed, That is ok darling. You need to stretch. Maybe after, I can teach you hunting moves or fight moves. " The mother looked at her daughter proudly. Her eyes studying her.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:30 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone4Life View Post
Silverheart smiled and meowed, That is ok darling. You need to stretch. Maybe after, I can teach you hunting moves or fight moves. " The mother looked at her daughter proudly. Her eyes studying her.
Ripplekit finished stretching and said, "Don't I have -yawn- to be an apprentice?" She never heard of kits in battle training or hunting. Although she did like the idea, she didn't want to make Fallenstar mad.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; March 20th, 2018 at 06:30 AM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:22 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

[ @Mystical ]

Brackenpaw ducked through the small entrance to the nursery, ready to clean it out. After all, that was their schedule. Yesterday, Brackenpaw did some battle training alone in the territory and vowed that today would be when they would help with chores and if there was any free time after that they would do some tracking. Brackenpaw lifted their head and tail high as they walked into the nursery, not caring if there were any bullies around. Usually newer bullies would target him, but then stop because they just ignored them. Even if there was blood tricking down the side of Brackenpaw's face Brackenpaw ignored the bullies. The ones that remained a bully to them were either really stubborn, really determined,mor really dumb. At least that's what Brackenpaw though, they didn't say this out loud though, as they treated and saw all cats as equals. They treated both friends and foes the same way. With kindness. They treated both family and stranger with kindness. They treated both bully and outside with kindness. To put it simply, Brackenpaw was kind to anyone and everyone no matter what. They did this because they don't want cats of their gender or any other gender to be looked down upon. They also didn't want cats with scottish fold ears, like themself, to be looked down upon. Basically, they didn't want anyone to be disrespected no matter what they looked, sounded, or were like. That was why Daydream was their idol. They never told anyone this though for two reasons. They were afraid of being laughed at or disrespected for having an idol and their idol was in another clan. Brackenpaw wasn't sure if that was allowed, even if Daydream was a medicine cat, Brackenpaw kept it to themself anyway. Brackenpaw was just about to start their cleaning of the nursery when, out of the corner of their eye, they spotted a small russet-orange tabby kit. Brackenpaw padded up to the bored looking little cat and spoke in a kind voice,"Hey, are you ok?" they asked with a tilt of their head, concerned green eyes staring down at the kit. Their white and ginger pelt was slightly matted from the hard work the day before, but Brackenpaw didn't care.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Ripplekit finished stretching and said, "Don't I have -yawn- to be an apprentice?" She never heard of kits in battle training or hunting. Although she did like the idea, she didn't want to make Fallenstar mad.
She smiled. “It isn’t bad. It helps you in case the other clans attack us.” She meowed. “You,” She meowed lickibg the kit. “Have to learn what to do. It makes it easier for the mentors.” She finished. She saw a water hole next to her and took bite. “Hungry?”

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 20th, 2018, 06:45 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
She smiled. “It isn’t bad. It helps you in case the other clans attack us.” She meowed. “You,” She meowed lickibg the kit. “Have to learn what to do. It makes it easier for the mentors.” She finished. She saw a water hole next to her and took bite. “Hungry?”
"A little," she admitted. She took a few bites, realizing how hungry she was. She licked her lips and started out the nursery entrance. "Come on, mom!" she called, and ran out.
Old March 20th, 2018, 10:58 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
"A little," she admitted. She took a few bites, realizing how hungry she was. She licked her lips and started out the nursery entrance. "Come on, mom!" she called, and ran out.
SHe got up and followed her. “For hunting, crouch down, tail still.” She meowed. “She crouched, her tail still and her belly up to the ground. Her eyes fixed on a stick and she jumped at it, kicking with her hind paws. She landed on it and snapped it. She looked at her and smiled.

Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:20 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
SHe got up and followed her. “For hunting, crouch down, tail still.” She meowed. “She crouched, her tail still and her belly up to the ground. Her eyes fixed on a stick and she jumped at it, kicking with her hind paws. She landed on it and snapped it. She looked at her and smiled.
Ripplekit watched her mom. "Wow..." The silver cat got into a crouch as her mom had, but she wobbled a little bit. She straightened her tail to keep her balanced. She noticed a leaf falling down from a tree. There's my prey. she told herself. Waiting till the leaf almost hit the ground, she pounced. A gust of leaf-bare wind blew and flew the leaf away. Dissapointed, the kit went back to her mom.

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; March 22nd, 2018 at 06:23 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2018, 06:33 AM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Ripplekit watched her mom. "Wow..." The silver cat got into a crouch as her mom had, but she wobbled a little bit. She straightened her tail to keep her balanced. She noticed a leaf falling down from a tree. There's my prey. she told herself. Waiting till the leaf almost hit the ground, she pounced. A gust of leaf-bare wind blew and flew the leaf away. Dissapointed, the kit went back to her mom.
Silverheart looked at her and budged her. “Look, see the leaf landing g again?” She asked. “Watch me, I’ll show you what to do if it is downwind.” She said. She crawled forwards and went passed the leaf, blocking its escape route. Once it fluttered by and jumped at it and tackled it to the ground. She pinned it with her paw and purred wth pride. “How would you like to try it on real prey?” And said. “Go our into the forest.”