Silent Love (Love...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:27 AM

Old July 14th, 2020, 09:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Dipper

Fennelheart arrived after an herb patrol with some herbs that she had found, she knew Fawnsqueak didn’t like her, but frankly she could care less. These herbs were for her clanmates after all not Rudesqueak,” Here.“ she meowed setting the herbs down gently,” Pretty sure they all are legitimate herbs.” she pointed out.

+1 calendine, +1 chervil, +1 fennel, +1 goldenrod

Boop

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 16th, 2020 at 12:08 AM.
Old July 14th, 2020, 10:39 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Sunpaw watched as Fawnsqueak took the golden substance back to their storage. The fiery apprentice observed as the medicine cats face changed emotions from humor to surprise and then neutral. "It was oozing down from a tree and I just scooped it up with that leaf." Shrugging, was it that big of a deal?
"I forgot you're one of Dirtfur's kits..."
A flame of anger flickered through Sunpaw, he wanted to narrow his ocean blue eyes at Fawnsqueak but refrained from doing so. Getting on the nasty side of a medicine cat may come back and bite him in the ass later when he needed to be helped. Deeply breathing in and out Sunpaw let out a simple, "Oh, okay." Seeing that the medicine cat disappeared further into his den the apprentice decided to quietly pad out without saying goodbye to either of his clanmates.

@Slushie @Dipper
Old July 15th, 2020, 01:48 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post
She sat in the best contemplating whether or not to try again. No, that obviously wasn’t going to work. It hadn’t worsened her burns and injuries, but she may have been lucky with that fall. She didn’t have much more time to think the herself when Cloudedspark spotted a dark shape rushing next to her.

What was she doing? "Trying to... get up!" she answered plainly with a frown. "What if... Clanmates need... me?" her Clan! "Where are they...! Are they... okay?" she squeezed an many questions in as she could, still feeling smoke inside her lungs. "I... it hurts when you.. touch it, how bad are the.. burns?" If she had two working eyes before the branch hit her, she might have been more panicked. She could feel that her blind eye was damaged, but honestly wasn’t panicked. Other than that, she had no clue whether the branch just hit her side or the burn made its way down to her legs. She hoped this cat would tell her. Obviously they were a medicine cat.

Well, at least she hoped they were a medicine cat.
"Yeah," Fawnsqueak stressed because that much was evident, "but like, why?" The medicine cat's den wasn't the most cozy place, but it wasn't worth the frantic escape attempt she'd put on and miserably failed at. Although about to say she could've asked if she needed anything, the shaky reasoning finally emerged, and he grimaced. "Okay, uh... so, I don't know. Maybe Cattail Pond, or something? I don't think there's much going on, to be honest." Last he'd checked, ThunderClan was living it up in their territory doing very little for themselves. Initially, he'd thought it was a result of traumatic exhaustion but as it turned out, that was just sort of who they were. "But I'm guessing they're fine?" A shrug, perhaps less comforting than she would've liked but Fawnsqueak didn't understand the rush to return to them.

Relieved that her injuries weren't worsened by burns, he momentarily disappeared to redip the moss ball for water and leave it in front of her invitingly. As for her burns, his jaw tightened, he cleared his throat. "They'll heal, I think. Probably. But if you can't even get up, you definitely aren't ready to sit around at Cattail Pond with the rest of your clanmates."

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old July 15th, 2020, 07:18 AM
number #1 car crash heart

Status: Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger
My Mood: Asleep

Mosskit hears the conversation and crosses over from the nursery. He is curious about ThunderClan and why everyone is talking about them. "Hey, Fawnsqueak? What happened to ThunderClan, anyways?" He sits down and wraps his tail around his legs, watching Fawnsqueak as he tends to his clanmate's wounds. He wonders what happened to her. "Also, do you need any help?"
Old July 16th, 2020, 12:01 AM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak's nose wrinkled, suppressing an irritated sigh. The squirming made it harder to actually apply the poultice when he couldn't massage it in due to the burns and with an uncooperative patient, he couldn't imagine the treatment being successful. "Can.. you not--" he mumbled distractedly but didn't expect the kit to listen, much less adhere to the request. He didn't have high expectations for any kit, but a ThunderClan one... yeah, raised in that environment he didn't blame them.

"That should numb it at least," Fawnsqueak said to nobody in particular, whether it was the kit or the accompaniment. "It's pretty much all that I can do..? I guess just keep an-- make sure to watch her." Yeah, that .. that was better phrasing.

@Fuzzy @Beau [ don't need to reply if you would prefer to have them leave ]

Old July 16th, 2020, 01:22 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Violetkit had been cleared a few days ago, whatever had caused the kits sickness had left, but she still visited Fawnsqueak. “You. Hungry?” she said in her weird kitten tounge as she carried a mouse for him that was almost as big as her. @Dipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Violet was sad, he father had left, her mother was mad, and her sister hated her, she of course, didn’t exactly care, but she knew Fawnsqueak helped peoples pain so she thought maybe his plants would heal hers, even if it wasn’t physical.
Jolting, Fawnsqueak whipped around to locate the source of the meow only to find.. Violetkit standing there. Oh. That'd explain why he didn't hear her come in, her paws too light to alert him. Raising an eyebrow at the mouse, his questioning gaze drifted to her until he connected it was an offer, and he shook his head, coughing. "No, it's.. fine. I'm fine. Really." Okay, so maybe he forgot to eat at times, being too caught up in his work and other duties but it wasn't as if he was completely incapable of fending for himself! He totally was skilled enough to grab something from the fresh-kill pile. Realizing she was still there, he proposed, "You could, uh, bring it to the queens? Or elders. The elders work."

Old July 16th, 2020, 01:30 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieryn View Post
Frostpaw walked in with fox still teetering and she eventually collapsed hitting her head yet again.

@Dipper
Fawnsqueak watched in wordless bewilderment as Frostpaw walked in onto to collapse on the ground of the den. "Hey... you," he started awkwardly, clearing his throat. He debated prodding her side but opted against it, shifting, fidgeting. Mostly wondering what was going on with this weirdness in front of him. "Can I-- help you, or.."

[ just a lil note that hitting her head on a den wall wouldn't be too damaging, the dens are made out of reeds in rc lol ]

Old July 16th, 2020, 08:28 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak watched in wordless bewilderment as Frostpaw walked in onto to collapse on the ground of the den. "Hey... you," he started awkwardly, clearing his throat. He debated prodding her side but opted against it, shifting, fidgeting. Mostly wondering what was going on with this weirdness in front of him. "Can I-- help you, or.."

[ just a lil note that hitting her head on a den wall wouldn't be too damaging, the dens are made out of reeds in rc lol ]
Frostpaw looked up "f-fox wanted me to come...i just hit my head on a wall....i feel dizzy..." her head swayed "ow"
Old July 16th, 2020, 06:33 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post

Fawnsqueak heard the incoming misfortune before he saw it.. and when he did, he suppressed a long and tired groan because uughhh. He'd just gotten the majority of the ill kits treated and sent back into the nursery, the last thing he'd been hoping for was another sick kit that'd likely mean the illness was restarting itself. Infecting the entire nursery. Again. At this rate, Fawnsqueak was tempted to just serve them all a dose of catmint daily to cover his bases. Duckkit didn't have to voice what was wrong when they both already knew, the cough a telltale sign of what'd been spreading through RiverClan lately. Fawnsqueak could feel the stress headache inching in and under his breath, murmured an exhausted, "Yeah, yeah." He cleared his throat, then continued a bit louder. "Go.. rest in one of the nests over there," he motioned with his puff-tail to the expansion that'd been wonderfully empty as of late. "You'll have to stay here until you're, uh, feeling better. Like, completely better. Normal." The string of rambling was an attempt at saying something that'd land with the kit, never feeling quite sure of what each one's vocabulary or brain power was and often tailoring his message to the lowest common denominator. Returning to Duckkit with a catmint leaf, Fawnsqueak placed it near their paws and waited, blinking. "You should probably eat that-- it'll help with the cough."
Duckkit ducked his head and nodded, heading over to the empty nest immediately. He was almost old enough to become an apprentice, so would this delay his ceremony? He certainly hoped not. That would be like the end of the world to him. Luckily, he came to the medicine cat's den as soon as he started to show symptoms of being sick, so tha might help. Right? Right. He understood what Fawnsqueak meant, though he did appreciate the effort that was put into making sure he understood. He was snapped out of his thought by a sweet smell, something...herby, if that made any sense. He blinked owlishly for a bit while staring at the leaf and then ducked his head to eat it. It tasted weird, but not in a bad way. "What herb is it?" he murmured, gazing up at the medicine cat curiously. Though he doubted it would be of any use to him, he liked knowing anyhing and everything. You never know when something might be useful.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old July 17th, 2020, 02:52 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Dipper

Fennelheart arrived after an herb patrol with some herbs that she had found, she knew Fawnsqueak didn’t like her, but frankly she could care less. These herbs were for her clanmates after all not Rudesqueak,” Here.“ she meowed setting the herbs down gently,” Pretty sure they all are legitimate herbs.” she pointed out.

+1 calendine, +1 chervil, +1 fennel, +1 goldenrod

Boop
Expecting the herb patrols' returns, Fawnsqueak briskly nodded with appreciation for the lack of small talk and jumped straight to sniffing out what she'd placed. "Oh, uh, thanks," he murmured out in his examination of the plants: chervil, goldenrod.. and some other things that he didn't know what they were, or what they did. Which effectively made them useless, but he'd keep them in stock regardless. Peering up at Fennelheart, he paused there before clearing his throat lightly, offering an awkwardly forced smile. "You don't have to stick around. I'm guessing you have things to do..?"