Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 07:04 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 06:50 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:19 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 30th, 2019, 07:24 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

(sorry this is late) @CasperCreates

Shimmerfrost stood outside the leader's den, before taking a breath and poking her head in just a little. "Icestar, I would like you to know my patrol has successfully concluded. There was little growth in the burnt territory, but we did manage to find some prey scrounging around in the ashes." She then pulled her head out of the den after giving her report, and turned to be on her way with whatever duty she was to be assigned to next.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:30 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

(sorry this is late) @CasperCreates

Shimmerfrost stood outside the leader's den, before taking a breath and poking her head in just a little. "Icestar, I would like you to know my patrol has successfully concluded. There was little growth in the burnt territory, but we did manage to find some prey scrounging around in the ashes." She then pulled her head out of the den after giving her report, and turned to be on her way with whatever duty she was to be assigned to next.
"Ah, thank you, Shimmerfrost," Icestar mewed cooly as the warrior reported her patrol. The first patrol to be completed under her leadership. It instilled a sense of pride in her icy-cold heart. "Go have your pick from the fresh-kill pile. You've done well." The leader may have been cold-hearted, but she knew when to praise her underlings. Keeping them happy would ensure her long-lasting reign.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:48 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Venus

"Badgerpaw," Icestar called out once she was done sending out patrols. "You and I are going to do some combat training today. I've been so busy that I've neglected the training that you very much need." She summoned her small apprentice to her side, towering over the black-and-white cat. Although the leader had far more important things to worry about than training one puny apprentice, she did know that this cat was among those who would be the future of the clan. What sort of clan would it become if the apprentices never received proper training?

"Come, let's go to the hollow." The massive she-cat barely waited at all for Badgerpaw to catch up before she began striding confidently out through the entrance barrier. She expected her to keep up.
Just as Icestar demanded, the monochrome apprentice came scuttling over. "Oh-Okay, Icestar." Badgerpaw replied, flattening her ears at the mentioning of combat training. Part of her wished it was hunting lessons, even though she'd perfected the technique in her spare time. At least that way she could impress her for once, but nope. It had to be combat training. I guess I do need to learn it...maybe this time she won't teach the aggressive stuff? Yeah, I wouldn't mind learning defense. Oh, maybe I could ask her if we could– hey!

Blinking out of her thoughts, Badgerpaw gasped as Icestar made her way to the camp's exit without her. She ran after her mentor, already panting from the distance. It's not her fault the cold air is harder to breathe...

(you can post the next reply at the training grounds <3 )
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:06 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Venus

The cold air hardly seemed to bother Icestar at all. In fact, the long-haired molly seemed to thrive in the chilly leaf-fall climate. Her pelt was thick and insulated and protected her from every bit of bite that the chill might have. It felt like no time before the duo reached the training hollow. Icestar swished her feathery tail, disturbing tresses of pine needles as she swept it over them. She turned to wait for her apprentice to catch up, seeing that the younger cat was a short ways behind her.

"Let's get a move on," She scoffed lightly as Badgerpaw took her sweet time arriving. She thought momentarily on what she wanted to go over today, when she remembered the patrol that had just reported back to her that morning.

"Alright. A fox was spotted in the territory recently, so let's go over what you should do against a larger predator. What would you do if a fox spotted you and looked ready to fight?" The large black cat, who was about the size of a fox herself, squared her shoulders and lowered her head, in an offensive position as if she were a fox on the prowl for an easy target--a small apprentice.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 30th, 2019, 10:55 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Bitterblue's tail gave a sharp lash as she got no answer to her question. The russet warrior frowned, seeing the look on the tom's face made her want to walk away. She wasn't the type for comfort or consoling, that was Sweetheart's job. "So are you going to tell me what your problem is or what?" She asked with an edge of impatience in her tone. She was a tail swish short of just walking away. She didn't this guessing stuff.

(Wow sorry!..)

Greythrush's expression changed to a quite annoyance. He wasn't going to let his Clanmates walk over him again….not ever… He replied to Bitterblue's question hastily. "Why does it concern you?." He got to his paws and was about to find somewhere else in the clearing to think.
Old October 31st, 2019, 09:01 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@canine @TheCozmos @Nebby

Beastspark smiled as he made his way on to the Training Ground. He spent a lot of his time here when he was bored or frustrated. He still didn't have an apprentice which was expected, but he did so enjoy imagining training one here. For now, this would do. He turned around and face the cats in his group. "Any idea on how we should train?" He wondered, he didn't have much of a plan on how battle training would work. If he had all apprentices then it would be easier cause all he'd needed to is train them, warriors already knew their battle moves, so he wasn't sure what he'd do with them.
Old October 31st, 2019, 10:11 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

@canine @TheCozmos @Nebby

Beastspark smiled as he made his way on to the Training Ground. He spent a lot of his time here when he was bored or frustrated. He still didn't have an apprentice which was expected, but he did so enjoy imagining training one here. For now, this would do. He turned around and face the cats in his group. "Any idea on how we should train?" He wondered, he didn't have much of a plan on how battle training would work. If he had all apprentices then it would be easier cause all he'd needed to is train them, warriors already knew their battle moves, so he wasn't sure what he'd do with them.
Cascadespirit looked at Beastspark. "We could try some sparring. Partner up with someone." He suggested.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old October 31st, 2019, 11:03 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Appleblossom was bored. It wasn't like she was dying to go out, but some conversation might've been nice. For the most part, she was trying to avoid their new leader. Icestar seemed like a terrible cat. Not to mention, she didn't even look like she took care of herself very well, which was a huge problem in Appleblossom's opinion. How was Icestar supposed to lead a Clan if she couldn't control her own pelt? At the moment, Appleblossom herself was cleaning her fur. She'd settled into a natural rhythm, finding it almost soothing, the licks beginning to melt away, becoming nothing but background noise. Her mind felt almost empty, which was a welcome change from the loud thoughts she usually heard. Mm... peaceful.
@Skeleton Bliss Girl
Crowtail was sitting in the clearing, getting ready to go do some hunting. He looked around the clearing and saw Appleblossom sitting by herself. 'I think hunting can wait.' thought the Shadowclan deputy. The black tom could see the boredom on her face and felt a bit sorry for her. This would be a great time to get to know another cat in the clan. There were some cats he had known before, when he came to visit once a moon before he became a full cat of Shadowclan. Crowtail stood in front of her with a friendly smile. "Hey. Would you like some company?", asked Crowtail. He didn't want to settle down if she didn't want him there.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 31st, 2019, 12:22 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullface View Post
[Thank you, friend!]

Having been cleaning his forepaw and focused on the darkening thoughts within his own head, Pantherfang did not notice the she-cat approaching until she'd fallen over his tail, and when she'd done that, he hadn't been aware that it was Twilighteye. He'd stood abruptly,ready to snarl and snap with his now sore tail lashing, only to stop dead at the sight of her upon the dusky floor. As annoyed as he had suddenly felt, he was not going to take it out on her. It wasn't as though she deserved it, and anyway, it was too late in the day to start in on someone. Yelling would have only given him a bad taste in his mouth, and who wanted to go to bed like that?
Giving an unnecessary shake of his head, he spoke, the tone of his voice low. "You're fine. I shouldn't have been in the way." He had attempted to be gentle when he spoke, but to his own ears, it still sounded harsh.
'How many moons have you been here, dungbrain?' He asked himself. 'You need to learn to talk.'
Taking a pawstep toward her, he was careful to let his muzzle brush against a whisker before he nudged against her bowed head. "That was a bad fall. Y' alright?"
The only plus to all of this was that he wasn't thinking anything depressing. Now, his only concern was seeing to Twilighteye.
Twilighteye shrunk back slightly at Pantherfang's harsh tone, however when he gently nudged her head, she visibly relaxed, uncurling her tail from around herself, which she had wrapped around her paws. "I think I'll be okay...," she mewed in response to his more gentle tone. She fidgeted, nervously kneading her claws into the soft moss beneath her, tail tip twitching. She hesitated a moment before lifting her blind gaze to where she thought his eyes were, though they actually happened to rest just below his ears. "Would you like to join me in getting something to eat?," she inquired softly, ears twitching. She gave him a sheepish smile. "I don't like to usually eat alone... you don't have to join me if you don't wish to, though..." her ears flattened slightly at the thought; she really wanted the company.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; October 31st, 2019 at 12:24 PM.
Old October 31st, 2019, 12:39 PM
SKELETAL ENTITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Twilighteye shrunk back slightly at Pantherfang's harsh tone, however when he gently nudged her head, she visibly relaxed, uncurling her tail from around herself, which she had wrapped around her paws. "I think I'll be okay...," she mewed in response to his more gentle tone. She fidgeted, nervously kneading her claws into the soft moss beneath her, tail tip twitching. She hesitated a moment before lifting her blind gaze to where she thought his eyes were, though they actually happened to rest just below his ears. "Would you like to join me in getting something to eat?," she inquired softly, ears twitching. She gave him a sheepish smile. "I don't like to usually eat alone... you don't have to join me if you don't wish to, though..." her ears flattened slightly at the thought; she really wanted the company.
Pantherfang felt reassured. At least she wasn't hurt (or at least, wasn't too disrupted) by the fall, although he was in the midst of considering whether or not he ought to lick at her shoulders. As it were, he had not expected the gentle question. His custom was to be the last to eat (if he could help it), so that he didn't take food from someone who truly needed it. He considered her to be more important and therefore had a moment's hesitation. Straightening, just he could meet her pale gaze, the tom finally replied. "Don't think I'd mind too much." He grunted. " 'F you wait here a mo', I'll bring you somethin', Twi'. Any preferences?"
Her current behavior was that of nervousness and apprehension. At least, that was what he could read. It didn't really bother him, but as he didn't usually interact with Twilighteye, he wanted to be able to understand her more easily. The benefit to eating with her would be that gentle companionship. That, and avoiding his stupid thoughts.
Closed Thread