A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2021, 03:24 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

“It’s a shame to see our leader and deputy missing, all of our government is practically gone. All we have is the medicine apprentice” nice paw sighed
@Fierceclaw

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old March 10th, 2021, 07:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@spade

The apprentice had just laid down in her nest. The soft warmth of the fluffy moss very welcome. The sun was going down and it was almost time for all the apprentices that weren't on a dusk patrol to be in their nest. Or maybe she was just tired and wanted to sleep early and thought it was later than it was. That was debatable. The ginger and off white molly honestly wasn't sure but no one was complaining to her, so it was fine.
Petuniapaw's ears picked up, alert to the cat that entered the den but she didn't expect it to be anyone but another apprentice. As it was the apprentices' den. That was where she was mistaken. The cat moved over towards her and spoke, she knew that voice. It was Kestrelwing....
Petuniapaw slowly sat back up, not exactly sure how to respond to the tom. He had left her in the territory, with a stranger, and got her name wrong. Well, she didn't much mind that he didn't know her name, more that he could have gotten her in trouble. "Its... Petuniapaw." She corrected, whiskers twitching ever so slightly. "Peonypaw is a pretty name though." Petuniapaw added, offering a small smile to the warrior.

She had so many questions regarding why Kestrelwing was here. It really made to sense for him to show up randomly, especially when he seemed somewhat uncomfortable. So, figuring it was pointless to try to figure it out herself, she opted to just roll with it. Letting out a little sigh, Petuniapaw straightened up her posture. "Do you need me to help with something?" The ginger patched tabby decided to ask, a small head tilt going unnoticed to her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old March 10th, 2021, 08:03 PM
chirps

Kestrelwing
Damn it. He knew that, and should've remembered. Despite his dislike for, well, pretty much all of the apprentices in RiverClan he at least made sure to know who they were. "Right... Uh... Petuniapaw," he corrected himself, not meeting her gaze as he scuffed at the ground. He could feel other apprentices milling about behind him, and while probably not the case he felt as though all of the eyes were on him and the awkwardness that wafted from his pelt in waves. He had to get this over with so it didn't nag at him for the rest of the moon.

"Look, I just wanted to..." Kestrelwing began, but stopped to cough a bit. What was he even going to say? He hadn't really planned this out in advance, instead just allowing his paws to lead him towards the apprentices den. No real game plan, just get in and do. But now that he was here he was beginning to regret that course of action. "...No, I don't need help with anything," he growled softly, though instantly felt bad about the tone in which he replied. Taking a breath, he looked at Petuniapaw. "No, I don't need help," he repeated in a more calm tone. There, that was better.

"But... I did want to... I guess... erm... apologize." The words felt weird on his tongue, and even weirder to speak out loud. But there they were, laid out for Petuniapaw's ears. Heat rose to his ears and make them lie flat against his head. "I... well, I shouldn't have left you in the territory. So... I'm sorry." Stars this was awful. He hated every moment of this but yet somehow... felt a bit of relief? It was all confusing to the usually independent tom.

// @Fuzzy
Old March 10th, 2021, 08:45 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

She layed down. She looked at petuniapaw “goodnight” she yawned. @Fuzzy

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old March 11th, 2021, 11:27 AM

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw nodded. She had never met the deputy or talked to her but she had seen her before. Fiercepaw stretched, her muscles rippling under her pelt. She made herself comfortable in her nest and laid her head down on her paws. "I'm going to sleep." Fiercepaw meowed. She closed her eyes and soon, she was snoring quietly.
Old March 11th, 2021, 01:40 PM

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw lay in her nest, her belly up in the air. She was wriggling in her nest. She felt like at kit right there, the scent of her parents. She hoped nobody would interrupt her.
@hope
Old March 11th, 2021, 03:27 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Eclipse View Post
"Oh. That's.. kinda cool I guess", she said, unsure of what to say. She was expecting something a bit more interesting, but he was colorblind. If you can't see colors, what else are you supposed to see.
(I would tell him what he looks like but it doesn't look like the allegiances hv been updated yet)
he shook his head unsure of what to say yes then he got an idea
Hey wan go trinket hunting with me?
he hoped she would
Old March 11th, 2021, 03:49 PM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

Nightpaw slept as well, after a long day of training with kestrelwing @Fierceclaw

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old March 11th, 2021, 04:23 PM

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
he shook his head unsure of what to say yes then he got an idea
Hey wan go trinket hunting with me?
he hoped she would
"Of course!", she exclaimed. Based on the sheer number of cool things Smokepaw had found, who knows what they could find out there! "Where should we go first? Some secret area in the camp? The river? A cool tree?"
Old March 11th, 2021, 08:06 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

@Cherry_Jay

Fishspeckle

The sun was barely above the horizon when Fishspeckle poked his head into the apprentice’s den and nudged his apprentice, Falconpaw,
“Hey sleepy head! Wake up! Time for training!” He meowed, careful not to wake the other apprentices, “We have a full day ahead of us!”
Closed Thread