Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by wendigo
Today 03:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Moonraven
Today 03:57 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post

Thornkit nodded in agreement, "That would be easier if you think about it..." He mused. Why fight over land and food when you could come together.... He assumed they fought too much to go it, "well until they ask to join we'll be the best clan ever!"
She nodded,” I’m certain Riverclan will join- since I’ve heard Skyclan joined Riverclan.” She chirped proud she had learned of the merging of the two clans.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:19 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Graysun was starring at his mother about ready to answer her question when he scented Sunpaw. He motioned his mother to follow him, who listened by padding behind him. They stopped when they got closer to the molly. "Sunpaw I wanted you to meet my mother Mottledwing.", he meowed.
"Oh hi! My names Sunpaw! Its nice to meet you!" She meowed happily to the queen with a smile.
Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

~ @Orchidleaf ~

Raggedkit padded out of the nursery after having told by his mother to get out of the den for a while. The tom kit sat outside the nursery, starring around the clearing. He watched the warriors den for his father, who he was hoping wouldn't talk to him like he never did anyway.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 3rd, 2019, 01:38 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
~ @Orchidleaf ~

Raggedkit padded out of the nursery after having told by his mother to get out of the den for a while. The tom kit sat outside the nursery, starring around the clearing. He watched the warriors den for his father, who he was hoping wouldn't talk to him like he never did anyway.
Bluepetal dragged himself out of the warriors den, though he definitely didn't want to. He stretched once he was outside and began looking for someone to talk to, specifically she-cats. It took him a minute to spot one sitting alone eating a piece of prey and he put on his absolutely beautiful smile (Or at least, he thought so) and was about to take a step towards her when he spotted Raggedkit out of the corner of his eye, sitting outside of the nursery. He wanted to go talk to the molly anyway cause, I mean, who cares about a stupid little kit right? But something in the back of his mind told him to go talk to him at least for a second so, he sighed and made his way over to his kit, smiling brightly as he stopped in front of him and said "Heya Raggedkit! Whatcha doin?" Inside though, he was groaning loudly, who wants to talk to a kit when you could talk to a perfectly good molly just over there!?
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 3rd, 2019, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bluepetal dragged himself out of the warriors den, though he definitely didn't want to. He stretched once he was outside and began looking for someone to talk to, specifically she-cats. It took him a minute to spot one sitting alone eating a piece of prey and he put on his absolutely beautiful smile (Or at least, he thought so) and was about to take a step towards her when he spotted Raggedkit out of the corner of his eye, sitting outside of the nursery. He wanted to go talk to the molly anyway cause, I mean, who cares about a stupid little kit right? But something in the back of his mind told him to go talk to him at least for a second so, he sighed and made his way over to his kit, smiling brightly as he stopped in front of him and said "Heya Raggedkit! Whatcha doin?" Inside though, he was groaning loudly, who wants to talk to a kit when you could talk to a perfectly good molly just over there!?
The kit had looked away from the warriors den and was watching his father almost walk over to a molly. He starred at his father and realized he was heading towards him. 'What does he want?", he thought. Raggedkit watched as Bluepetal padded over to him. He let out a low growl which turned into a fake smile as he walked up to him. "What do you think i'm doing Fadedshadow wanted me to leave the den for a while.", he replied, frowning.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old August 3rd, 2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Oh hi! My names Sunpaw! Its nice to meet you!" She meowed happily to the queen with a smile.
Mottledwing smiled at the apprentice. "It's nice to meet you too. My son's told me a lot about you.", she responded with a friendly smile. Graysun looked at his mother, his fur grew hot with embarrassment.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:26 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

The kit had looked away from the warriors den and was watching his father almost walk over to a molly. He starred at his father and realized he was heading towards him. 'What does he want?", he thought. Raggedkit watched as Bluepetal padded over to him. He let out a low growl which turned into a fake smile as he walked up to him. "What do you think i'm doing Fadedshadow wanted me to leave the den for a while.", he replied, frowning.
Bluepetal saw his frown and acted as dramatically as possible, putting his paw to his chest and saying in an exaggerated voice "Are you, mad at me!?" He then chuckled and patted Raggedkit's head "Lighten up kit, I'm just trying to be a friendly dad!" Oddly enough he did actually mean what he said, he was just trying to be friendly but it was obvious his kit didn't want to talk to him so he should've just went away but instead he said something else "Say, how is Fadedshadow doing? I haven't seen her in a while." This was true but it was only because he'd been out with other she-cats and he hadn't really bothered to visit her.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 3rd, 2019, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Bluepetal saw his frown and acted as dramatically as possible, putting his paw to his chest and saying in an exaggerated voice "Are you, mad at me!?" He then chuckled and patted Raggedkit's head "Lighten up kit, I'm just trying to be a friendly dad!" Oddly enough he did actually mean what he said, he was just trying to be friendly but it was obvious his kit didn't want to talk to him so he should've just went away but instead he said something else "Say, how is Fadedshadow doing? I haven't seen her in a while." This was true but it was only because he'd been out with other she-cats and he hadn't really bothered to visit her.
Raggedkit softened his eyes a bit when he mentioned his mother's name. "She's doing fine. She's been a bit cranky lately, but other then hat she's fine.", he replied. The kit looked inside the nursery at his mother who was asleep. "She hardly does anything now.", Raggedkit added.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 09:22 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:

Raggedkit softened his eyes a bit when he mentioned his mother's name. "She's doing fine. She's been a bit cranky lately, but other then hat she's fine.", he replied. The kit looked inside the nursery at his mother who was asleep. "She hardly does anything now.", Raggedkit added.
Bluepetal followed Raggedkit's gaze to inside the nursery where, sure enough, there she was. Asleep. He continued to look at her with a confused look as his heart felt odd at seeing her again and his mind was trying to sort out his heart which just made him more confused and he ended up saying "Huh, I wonder why." He shook his head and looked back at Raggedkit with a smile as he said "So...what have you been up to lately?" He sighed and frowned "Look, I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to say to you or what I'm supposed to tell you because anything I say will just make you hate me more for reasons I can't understand."
@Kibodo#4503
Old August 3rd, 2019, 10:44 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Mottledwing smiled at the apprentice. "It's nice to meet you too. My son's told me a lot about you.", she responded with a friendly smile. Graysun looked at his mother, his fur grew hot with embarrassment.
Sunpaw grinned at his embarrassment. She honestly couldn't wait til she got her warrior name. It was about time for it anyways. "That's nice" she said with a smile.