Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2023, 12:25 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: October Gathering

What a strange feline. If Cherry had been reading his behavior and speech correctly, it almost sounded as if the warrior had resigned themself to having drowned. In a way... this feline reminded her of Dunepaw when they initially met. Though, her eyes scanned over the their face, taking note of the scars across his features. Was that what they meant by worse? Her eyes quickly skirted from Snowecho, to the grouping of leaders, deputies, and medicine cats on the sea stones.

"What's a successful apprenticeship without some good old scolding?" She meowed with a tinge of amusement in her voice. "My first couple moons were nothing but camp repairs... heh - what about you? I don't think I envy getting scolded by Dawnstar." The warrior settled down comfortably beside the ShadowClan warrior, ears perked as she waited for the gathering to begin, "I'm Cherryswirl, by the way." She flashed a soft smile to the other. Perhaps it was their strange near death link, but for now Cherry felt quite comfortable talking to them.

[ @spookywynds - Snowecho ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:25 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 21/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 7 moons - (birthday Boi )
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw looked at the other warrior and meowed. "Its been really fun but my friend scared me with a flower! They are scary!"

[ @PhantomFeurSturm ]

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 10th, 2023 at 05:19 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:29 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Scalescar and crookedpaw lagged behind but eventually caught up and made it to the gathering despite they were late the 2 separated and sat down.

[open]

Bluestone watched his surroundings

Thornclaw listened and watched

[ both open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:55 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 31 moons
purrks: -

---

This was so... Odd. When was the last time he had carried on conversation so casually with a cat that wasn't Deerpaw? Gaze finally lifting from his paws to stare over at her there's a glint of admiration there, amongst something else. Until the conversation of their apprenticeships are brought up. It seems as though all and any light immediately fades from his eyes and he has to look away, attention now also turning to the leaders high above on the Seastones.

It almost seemed easy talking to her. And since he had become like... Well, this. No one had approached him to ask what had happened. No one but his apprentice. Brows furrowing, he speaks quietly, so only Cherryswirl sitting close at his side could hear.

"... Snowecho." It was polite to introduce himself before dumping depressing information, right? Someone as bright and cheery as the molly at least deserved to know their name before learning of the past that will inevitably scare her away. "I'm sure I've been scolded by Dawnstar but... I don't remember. I don't remember anything past the last two moons. Everything else... Everything is gone."

How much to divulge? How much burden to place upon her shoulders? Once the words start they find that they cannot stop them, gaze hardening at the Shadowclan leader he was unintentionally staring at.

"All I remember... I was hunting. A badger... Badger took my eye. And then I fell. I was asleep for a while after I fell. And that's... That's it. I'm sorry, I... This probably wasn't what you wanted to hear today--"

cherryswirl | @Dust

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:57 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 21/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 7 moons - (birthday Boi )
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw looked at the other warrior and meowed. "Its been really fun but my friend scared me with a flower! They are scary!"

[ @PhantomFeurSturm ]

Foxstrike
(Male-He/Him)
(30 moons)
Foxstrike blinked at the apprentice, confused. "A flower? How could you be scared of a flower?" What an odd thing to be scared of, he thought.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 10th, 2023, 01:04 PM
Hiatuses

My Mood: Festive1

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 22/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 7 moons - (birthday Boi )
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw looked at the other warrior in shock. "your not scared of flowers are you mouse brain?!" he asked looking at the other warrior.

[ @PhantomFeurSturm ]

Last edited by Galaxy_; October 10th, 2023 at 01:04 PM.
Old October 10th, 2023, 01:14 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Galaxy View Post

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
Turtlepaw
- he/him- 22/100 - Purks: Beefed up when older - 7 moons - (birthday Boi )
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Turtlepaw looked at the other warrior in shock. "your not scared of flowers are you mouse brain?!" he asked looking at the other warrior.

[ @PhantomFeurSturm ]

Fxstrike
(Male-He/Him)
(30 moons)

"Of course not!" said Foxstrike. "But you said you were."
(Short post)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 10th, 2023, 03:27 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Whiteheart smiled at his apprentice. "Go on, make some new friends. Just don't go off too far," He mewed, brushing his tail along her spine.

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

lostpaw nodded before padding over to a small patch of grass and laying down, she started to groom herself while she looked around with her eyes.
Old October 10th, 2023, 04:40 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

The former queen padded through the amassed cats with ease, dainty paws leading her forward as she followed their leader. Round face turned upwards as she spotted the one eyed molly leaping towards the rock with the rest of clan heads. Leaders in their own right, Dapplebreeze was sure, albeit none could hold a whisker to the magnificence of their own. The evidence was just so clear when one saw the savage from ShadowClan, the petulant brat from ThunderClan, and the whispers of nothing from RiverClan besides Twilightstar's wisdom and strength. The patched warrior had been terribly ill these past few moons, unable to even leave camp for the most part. If it had not been for the medicine cat apprentice, she would not be here right now, she was certain. So, despite not being the biggest fan of these... reunions, she complied and joined up this one time, if only as a show of strength in gratitude to the healer who had given her strength once more... no matter how fleeting.

A delicate brow raised on the senior warrior's face as she took in the sight before her. She knew she had been absent from these for some time now, but... to think that so many new cats would be on top of these stones tonight. And all from RiverClan, too. In fact, aside of Gingerfrost - or Gingerstar, she supposed he should be called now - she did not recognize a single soul up there. Had their young medicine cat perished as well? Moors and sky, what a mess the clans were of late... If only they could behave properly and in accordance to the code like their dearest Twilightstar ensured her finest warriors did. True... there were some... unfortunate cases of warriors that she wasn't quite certain how they had earned their status, but the few could not outweigh the majesty that was WindClan's troops as a whole. This thought making Dapplebreeze's chest swell with undisguised pride, the sixty-one moon old wrapped her tail around herself, its thick fluff warming her toes nicely as she waited for the leaders to continue with their announcements.

-

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 10th, 2023, 04:59 PM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

Half'Flower - She/Her/Flower/Flowers - Pan - 19 Moons
[I made some tweaks to HalfFlower]

--
Half'flower stuck to her brother like glue as they padded into the crowded area. She followed him into a quiet area and smiled, relaxed for once in her life. She sat on the ground, her tail curling around her paws in one graceful motion, pressing her side against her brothers. "What're you looking at?" She asked him, her voice soft and smooth.

Featherpelt - he/him - 20 moons

---

"An exit." he sighed "I hate these things." he grumbled, flicking his tail. "Too many cats in one place if you ask me." he shifted his gaze to some of the Riverclan cats "Glad to see they recovered nicely since our little tiff. Did I tell you I had two giant apprentices on me during that battle?" he turned to show the scars healing up along his back "Clung onto me like I was a tree." he huffed

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Closed Thread