Today 10:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 17th, 2022, 09:30 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: May Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fallownose gave Snowleap his full attention as his fellow deputy began to speak. He inclined his head in acknowledgement at the oriental's wish to have stopped the battle completely, although it was a little curious. "It was unfortunate, and I offer my condolences for your losses. How did ThunderClan manage to win, anyways?" he asked with a tilt of his head, genuinely curious. They hadn't even recovered from being invaded by ShadowClan, yet somehow managed to steal RiverClan's territory from them even with a little of WindClan's help. It shocked the WindClan deputy that it had even gotten to the point where RiverClan needed to ask for help.

The presence of Cowpaw sliding behind him only brought a brief flicker of amusement to Fallownose's eyes before he was once again focused on the conversation. "And WindClan is doing quite well, thanks. We've recently managed to retake the Sky Glade back from ShadowClan." WindClan's victory would be announced soon enough so there wasn't any harm in telling Snowleap ahead of time.

Though it looks like ShadowClan will be starting drama once again Fallownose thought as his attention was turned higher up on the Seastone to where Dawnstar had arrived and was demanding that the ThunderClan warriors get off. As much as he loathed to admit it, he did agree with the ShadowClan leader for once. ThunderClan was defiling tradition by allowing warriors onto the rock where only leaders and deputies sat (excluding medicine cats during extenuating circumstances). StarClan knows how, but Dawnstar had nine lives and had thus earned the right to be up there. The others had not.

"Well, it seems this Gathering will prove to be just as interesting as every single other one. It seems Bravebird won't be pledging loyalty to Dawnstar today." The part about Bravebird was said with a soft purr of amusement and clearly not meant to be understood by anyone other than Fallownose himself.

@zenosaurus @x ghostie

Old May 18th, 2022, 07:02 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Moonraven @Fierce @Undertaker
[Sorry I'm late! I don't know what I was trying to get across in the last paragraph, so feel free to skip it.]
Paws skipped over the collection of stones as Beastpaw ran into the Seastones. He hadn't meant to go, but when he realized that Lionpaw and Leechpaw were all going, and it was their first gathering, and he wasn't going to be there with them, Beastpaw bolted. Of course, he wasn't really that fast, so what was meant to be a couple minute long run turned into an alternating course of running, then panting and walking, then running again. The group was only a few minutes ahead of him when he left, but following the scent trail of cats took a bit longer than he would have liked. As he finally approached the entrance, the scents of all four clans bled together.

"Woah." He didn't mean to say it, but he doubt anyone heard him. It was so loud and there was so many cats and some of them looked like they wanted to beat the other ones up. There was no way in the world he was going to miss this again. A suddenw ave of panic hit him. What if he couldn't find the others? What if he was forever alone because that they went off in the corner and had sibling bonding time and he wasn't there because there were so many cats here he couldn't find them. Wait, he caught sight of a lilac shape, chubby and small. There were two other cats beside her, one big and grey and another, slightly less familiar pitch black cat.

Falling over tails and paws, he finally made it to the other three. "You guys tried to leave without me! How could you! I'm your sibling too! Why didn't you tell me you were coming!" His eyes widened as he finally took the time to look at the third cat. "Midnightpaw? What are you doing here? It's been forever! Where did you go? When did you come back? Why didn't you tell me?" He sat down, a frown painted across his face. One of the cats on the big rocks started talking. Who was that? Why were there so many cats on the big rock?

He tried to listen, but after a couple seconds, he gave up and turned back to the others. "Ya' know, next time tell me whats going to happen. You brought Midnightpaw and didn't bring me! I'm affronted!" He looked at them, excited by the use of his new word. He hadn't shown off a new word in weeks, but now Midnightpaw was here and she hadn't heard any of his words. I guess the present was the best time to change. Then again, he didn't spend much time thinking about the future. Beastpaw had trouble staying focused, he could be thinking of one thing one moment, and then doing something unrelated and equally unimportant the next. His mood changed just as fast, going from happy to sad to excited to whatever else he was feeling in a single. He lived his life in the past and present, forget the future. Now was what really mattered.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old May 18th, 2022, 07:36 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
*Blossompaw laughed again, asking who her mentor was*
"sootwind... and you? hows your mentor?" Finchpaw meowed

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old May 18th, 2022, 08:44 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Catrina View Post
"sootwind... and you? hows your mentor?" Finchpaw meowed
*Blossompaw tapped her foot*

"I said so already. I have Poisonpetal as a mentor. She is rude but that means she will teach me the best. The worse the mentor the better you will know. Get that in your head, ThunderClanner."

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old May 18th, 2022, 08:46 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
*Blossompaw tapped her foot*

"I said so already. I have Poisonpetal as a mentor. She is rude but that means she will teach me the best. The worse the mentor the better you will know. Get that in your head, ThunderClanner."
"oh, Well sorry..." Finchpaw meowed quietly...

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:00 PM
error in the code

Quote:
"oh, Well sorry..." Finchpaw meowed quietly...
*Blossompaw put her front brown paw on Finchpaw's shoulder*

"No matter what the mentor you have, you are who you are. Don't ever forget that."

◺--------------◿
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
*Blossompaw put her front brown paw on Finchpaw's shoulder*

"No matter what the mentor you have, you are who you are. Don't ever forget that."
"yeah, well for me mentors don't really matter, i'm still training myself..." Finchpaw meowed...

Old May 18th, 2022, 12:02 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Cinderpaw stays in the back of the clan

lilypaw walks around not knowing who to talk to

ashclaw sits still...

robinflight sighs and watches the leaders

[all characters open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:04 PM
error in the code

Quote:
"yeah, well for me mentors don't really matter, i'm still training myself..." Finchpaw meowed...
*The black and white apprentice thought for a moment*

"You are training yourself. Repeat that so I know I didn't miss anything. You are training yourself to become a warrior. How does-wait. ThunderClan doesn't have a leader. *clears throat* I mean, how do the other cats in ThunderClan call that acceptable?"

◺--------------◿
Old May 18th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
*The black and white apprentice thought for a moment*

"You are training yourself. Repeat that so I know I didn't miss anything. You are training yourself to become a warrior. How does-wait. ThunderClan doesn't have a leader. *clears throat* I mean, how do the other cats in ThunderClan call that acceptable?"
Finchpaw shrugged "i train mostly by my self, it's not the other fault my mentor isn't training with me" Finchpaw wondered if she shouldn't have said anything...

Closed Thread