Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:38 PM

Old March 11th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: war is here(limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Moss watched as Fireflower collapsed and sat down a few feet away from her, wrapping her tail around her talons. "No problem," she said. Her scales began to turn a soft blue, which began to glow and illuminate the cave.
Quote:
Moss can't be affected by Ammis's ice))

Moss shivered and opened her eyes. She spotted Serpentbreeze and Fireflower and smiled. 'They're so cute,' she thought. She shivered once more and looked over at Ammis. Moss stood and walked over to her, laying down close to the ice dragon. She curled up next to her new friend and closed her eyes once more, falling asleep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Ammis was jus a few inches away from Fireflower, she saw Serpentbreeze laid down next to her and put a wing over the fire dragon, aww She thought, is this what having friends is like? Company, sympathy, and care? She gave a slight smile and walked off, leaving the two alone. She saw Moss and decided to head over to her, she laid a few dragon-length away. She yawned, her blue and icy tongue exposed with white down her throat. She rested her head on her paws and slowly closed her eyes but didn't fall asleep.
Quote:
Moss yawned, showing large sharp teeth, the inside of her mouth glowing green. All Earth dragons had a green glow in their throats- due to being born in a nest filled with glowing stones that give off heat.

Moss layed down, closing her green eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Serpentbreeze had followed the group silently, entering the cave with the rest of the dragons. He wasn't too wet, but he was somewhat wet. Seeing Fireflower collapse, he decided to go over to her, folding one wing and sitting next to her as he gave small flaps with his wing, thinking that, since she was a fire dragon, she would have the same properties of a normal fire, an so figured that a small breeze of air would keep the fire going.
@Mystic @littledragon0625 @Silvershadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
`
``Whoah.... the cave looks so cool!`` She smiled and walked in. She sighed and looked back at Serpentbreeze and Ripplethorn, ``You guys coming in?`` She asked and continued to follow Fireflower and Moss. ``A good thing I didn't get touched by any of the rain drops!`` She said happily, as if talking to herself. Ammis actually had the ability to freeze anything she goes to close to and unfreeze whenever she walked away and to be normal, like.. a normal dragon, where she doesn't freeze everything and touch other dragons. But.... whenever she's very nervous or angry her coldness goes higher and higher.

Enough about her abilities, she turned to Fireflower, ``You ok Fireflower?`` She asked and walked over to her, she turned her shield down so she wouldn't be too cold and laid a few inches away from the fire dragon.

@DragonChaos @Kolabear360
for once Fireflower was glad to be cared for"i'll be fine"she said when Ammis asked. when the wind dragon came in she thought that he was a little close for comfort does he like me? she pushed that thought away "we never got your full name" she said to him watching the other go to sleep.

(man my compter stops working for ten min. and you guys all get on)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:44 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

for once Fireflower was glad to be cared for"i'll be fine"she said when Ammis asked. when the wind dragon came in she thought that he was a little close for comfort does he like me? she pushed that thought away "we never got your full name" she said to him watching the other go to sleep.

(XP the magic of activity)

After a bit of giving the fire dragon some air with his wing, Serpentbreeze folded his wing back up and said, "My full name is Serpentbreeze, but it's fine if you all just call me by my shorter name, Serpent." He did back up a little bit to give fireflower some space, and laid himself down onto the ground, looking at her for a bit before looking at the others, then looking at the ground. I can't tell why, but this fire dragon...I feel like she's beautiful...am I actually falling for a dragon of a different type? He thought, shaking his head a small bit. No, that can't be possible...right? I only met her just now...
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:

After a bit of giving the fire dragon some air with his wing, Serpentbreeze folded his wing back up and said, "My full name is Serpentbreeze, but it's fine if you all just call me by my shorter name, Serpent." He did back up a little bit to give fireflower some space, and laid himself down onto the ground, looking at her for a bit before looking at the others, then looking at the ground. I can't tell why, but this fire dragon...I feel like she's beautiful...am I actually falling for a dragon of a different type? He thought, shaking his head a small bit. No, that can't be possible...right? I only met her just now...
"ok nice name...."fireflower said and started feeling weird he is a little cute.wait!what am i thinking im to young to be thinking that!his probability older than me (most of you guys said "5000 years'' ''200 years" and i put"13 years") fireflower looked at the sky starting to clear and stars and moon telling her that night has come.

So did they bury you?
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Quote:

Ammis stayed awake to hear Serpent's full name, Serpentbreeze but after awhile she couldn't stay awake any longer. Exhaustion washed over her and a black wave of sleep took over her head and body.
Old March 11th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:

"ok nice name...."fireflower said and started feeling weird he is a little cute.wait!what am i thinking im to young to be thinking that!his probability older than me (most of you guys said "5000 years'' ''200 years" and i put"13 years") fireflower looked at the sky starting to clear and stars and moon telling her that night has come.
(Serpentbreeze is only 10 3/4 yrs ;_; )

"Thanks..." Serpentbreeze said, looking up at Fireflower an giving her a smile. He then looked up at the starry sky as well, an gave a slight sigh. I'm way to young to think of this... He thought, though he couldn't get rid of the weird feeling. Soon, out of curiosity, he looked back at her and asked, "So...why did you leave your kingdom, if you had a reason other than the prophecy you were talking about..."

Last edited by DragonChaos; March 11th, 2018 at 07:58 PM.
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:13 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
(Serpentbreeze is only 10 3/4 yrs ;_; )

"Thanks..." Serpentbreeze said, looking up at Fireflower an giving her a smile. He then looked up at the starry sky as well, an gave a slight sigh. I'm way to young to think of this... He thought, though he couldn't get rid of the weird feeling. Soon, out of curiosity, he looked back at her and asked, "So...why did you leave your kingdom, if you had a reason other than the prophecy you were talking about..."
"well..i enjoy fighting but the fire kingdom has been stealing dragons at a young age to train to fight in the war.most cant even make it though the training.i did and quickly rose in the ranks and the trainers trusted me and told me the their plans to not just win the war,no, but to kill the other elements.they will be attacking the wind elements with all they have stopping the rest of the elements:ice elements cant get snow.sea elements cant get more water in the seas,and earth elements cant get rain so the plants and cover will die"she stopped and started again"i knew this was wrong,the queen knew it was and the trainers and fighter did too.i quickly skipped town and never realized the family i left behind that i never knew and came to find the dragons i thought would help"she said sadly .(wow a lot)

So did they bury you?
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:

"well..i enjoy fighting but the fire kingdom has been stealing dragons at a young age to train to fight in the war.most cant even make it though the training.i did and quickly rose in the ranks and the trainers trusted me and told me the their plans to not just win the war,no, but to kill the other elements.they will be attacking the wind elements with all they have stopping the rest of the elements:ice elements cant get snow.sea elements cant get more water in the seas,and earth elements cant get rain so the plants and cover will die"she stopped and started again"i knew this was wrong,the queen knew it was and the trainers and fighter did too.i quickly skipped town and never realized the family i left behind that i never knew and came to find the dragons i thought would help"she said sadly .(wow a lot)
Serpentbreeze was honestly surprised at that story. Wow...her elements really must not like us if they want all the other elements dead... He thought. Soon enough, he spoke up, saying, "...Do you know how many they have trained at the moment? I know us wind dragons can put out the flame with our ability to create huge gusts of wind, but we can get tired from constantly doing it..." He then shifted a slight bit closer to Fireflower, an added in, "To be honest...I'm worried..." looking back up at the stars.
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Serpentbreeze was honestly surprised at that story. Wow...her elements really must not like us if they want all the other elements dead... He thought. Soon enough, he spoke up, saying, "...Do you know how many they have trained at the moment? I know us wind dragons can put out the flame with our ability to create huge gusts of wind, but we can get tired from constantly doing it..." He then shifted a slight bit closer to Fireflower, an added in, "To be honest...I'm worried..." looking back up at the stars.
"they steal little under half the dragon pups"she said"but they dont get any real learning like math or reading unless lucky or watching a class at the small schools,so out smarting them wont be hard.but at lease 1000 of them with be there"she said"if we warn the your kingdom they may have a small chance....a small one"

So did they bury you?
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:

"they steal little under half the dragon pups"she said"but they dont get any real learning like math or reading unless lucky or watching a class at the small schools,so out smarting them wont be hard.but at lease 1000 of them with be there"she said"if we warn the your kingdom they may have a small chance....a small one"
"They sound like they'll do anything to beat us..." Serpentbreeze said. When she talked about warning his kingdom, he responded with, "We could try...but if they don't believe me, I'll get in serious trouble for leaving the territory and for talking to other elementals, and if you even get close to the kingdom, you'll most likely be killed or held prisoner..." He scooted a small bit closer and straightfowardly said, "I don't want you to get killed..."
Old March 11th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
"They sound like they'll do anything to beat us..." Serpentbreeze said. When she talked about warning his kingdom, he responded with, "We could try...but if they don't believe me, I'll get in serious trouble for leaving the territory and for talking to other elementals, and if you even get close to the kingdom, you'll most likely be killed or held prisoner..." He scooted a small bit closer and straightfowardly said, "I don't want you to get killed..."
"anything to stop the war"she said and then serpent saying how he doesnt want her to be killed "Queen Sky is pretty peaceful and trustful(the rules are:Sky,Caver,Misty,Flame,and Shard)i think you have a chance with her. how long have you been gone?"she asked

So did they bury you?