Last post by kenjaku
Yesterday 11:41 PM

Old August 22nd, 2017, 10:34 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: I Let The Bullets Flew or Let Them Rain~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw All The Way~ View Post
This wasn't like everyday where they got experimented on. It was about 30 Shadow Children running and fighting for their lives from the guard who clearly stop caring about them and started shooting them with real bullets. It surprised Lauryn that she wasn't shot yet, yet she wasn't going in the direction where everyone was escaping, no she rather find her friend and get her out safely.

She looked around, hearing the faint sound of her name in the crowd of roaring children. "Hang on! Ill be there!" She ran towards the voice of Amelia, pushing other shadow children to the ground accidentally while doing it. "Keep talking so I can find you!" It was surprising none of the guards knew where the two were since they were screaming at each other.

"I'm over here!"
She called, wincing as the pain in her shoulder pulsed. The adrenaline kept the worst of it numb, but it was still kind of distracting. Her fear was finally beginning to show in her control over her power, which was fluctuating now.

As she walked, she left wet footprints on the ground behind her, and if anyone were to touch her they would be surprised to feel that her skin was damp, despite looking completely dry.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old August 22nd, 2017, 10:44 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

"I'm over here!"
She called, wincing as the pain in her shoulder pulsed. The adrenaline kept the worst of it numb, but it was still kind of distracting. Her fear was finally beginning to show in her control over her power, which was fluctuating now.

As she walked, she left wet footprints on the ground behind her, and if anyone were to touch her they would be surprised to feel that her skin was damp, despite looking completely dry.
It was now easy to tell her stress and worry levels were high. Her hands were freezing and a cold air swirled around her. "Im almost there!" She yelled, hearing her voice better now. She stoped running and started walking, hoping to find her soon. Suddenly, she slipped on the watery trail. "Ah!" she flinched as she fell backwards.
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old August 22nd, 2017, 10:48 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
It was now easy to tell her stress and worry levels were high. Her hands were freezing and a cold air swirled around her. "Im almost there!" She yelled, hearing her voice better now. She stoped running and started walking, hoping to find her soon. Suddenly, she slipped on the watery trail. "Ah!" she flinched as she fell backwards.
Amelia turned as she heard someone cry out behind her, gasping when she noticed Lauryn had slipped on the water trailing behind her. She tried to swallow her fear and reign in the liquid, but a fair amount of it was now frozen due to the cold temperature around her friend. Amelia frowned, dispersing what she still could of the water and hurrying over to Lauryn and offering her hand.

"Sorry about that."
She sighed, watching out of the corner of her eye as the bulk of the Shadow Children kept moving, leaving the two of them behind with a few other stragglers.

Old August 22nd, 2017, 11:01 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
Amelia turned as she heard someone cry out behind her, gasping when she noticed Lauryn had slipped on the water trailing behind her. She tried to swallow her fear and reign in the liquid, but a fair amount of it was now frozen due to the cold temperature around her friend. Amelia frowned, dispersing what she still could of the water and hurrying over to Lauryn and offering her hand.

"Sorry about that."
She sighed, watching out of the corner of her eye as the bulk of the Shadow Children kept moving, leaving the two of them behind with a few other stragglers.
After she took a couple seconds to realize what happened she suddenly noticed the gasp of another person. She looked up to see Amelia hurrying over to her. "Oh thank god I found you, are you ok?" She didn't care that she just slipped on her own friends water trail, she just wanted to know if everything was ok with her friend first.

She looked at her friends hand for a second before taking it. Her hand was still ice cold, but was warming a little since she was relieved to find her friend still in one piece, well as far as she could see. "Its ok, no worries."
Old August 22nd, 2017, 11:19 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
After she took a couple seconds to realize what happened she suddenly noticed the gasp of another person. She looked up to see Amelia hurrying over to her. "Oh thank god I found you, are you ok?" She didn't care that she just slipped on her own friends water trail, she just wanted to know if everything was ok with her friend first.

She looked at her friends hand for a second before taking it. Her hand was still ice cold, but was warming a little since she was relieved to find her friend still in one piece, well as far as she could see. "Its ok, no worries."
"Yeah, I'm fine." Amelia smiled reassuringly, although she was somewhat concerned about the pain in her shoulder. She hauled her friend to her feet, actually relieved that her hand was cold, since she took it as a sign that Lauryn was as panicked as she was.

She glanced over at the guards. "We really need to get going again. I think someone opened the door, so we need to be through it before it closes again."

Old August 22nd, 2017, 11:31 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
"Yeah, I'm fine." Amelia smiled reassuringly, although she was somewhat concerned about the pain in her shoulder. She hauled her friend to her feet, actually relieved that her hand was cold, since she took it as a sign that Lauryn was as panicked as she was.

She glanced over at the guards. "We really need to get going again. I think someone opened the door, so we need to be through it before it closes again."
"Yeah, l-lets go." She made sure she was following as they started running towards the doors. She hoped Amelia was alright, she looked alright, but she still was sure. By now her hoodie had fallen off her head to reveal brunette hair as that went past her shoulders. Her fox mask still stayed on as they ran towards the open door.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Skye nodded at Sasuke as she walked through the door. "We need to get all the others out Sasuke... Some of them are just kids... My mice thingys have gone out of range..." she said as she walked outside only to be met with about 20 men with guns aimed at her. "I got this..." she mumbled. Skye put her hands behind her head and walked boredly to them. "FIRE" one shouted as the bullets began to fly. Each one stopped mid air infront of her and she smirked, lifting her hand and sending them all at the men. "When you all learn! Metal doesnt work with me!?" she said as another bullet was heard. Skye turned but she couldnt seem to stop the bullet as it hit her. "Thats not good" she said
Sasuke eyes glowed softly when the bullet her. He said nothing as he just moved his hand and shadows immediately cover winter bringing to them. " worthless piece of-" winter eyes glowed as he roars " skye!!" He says as he Immediately runs for her
Old August 22nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke eyes glowed softly when the bullet her. He said nothing as he just moved his hand and shadows immediately cover winter bringing to them. " worthless piece of-" winter eyes glowed as he roars " skye!!" He says as he Immediately runs for her
Skye fell to her knees in screaming. "Ow! God damn! This hurts! Screw you all!'' she said God say the babies ok was what she wanted to scream. The man that shot her came running to her, gun pointed, ready to kill her. Skye heard winters voice as everything began to get fuzzy'

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old August 23rd, 2017, 07:18 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

(BUMP)
Old August 24th, 2017, 07:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Tamara mulled over Luna's words for a moment before speaking softly, "In that case, don't try and change back. Save your strength in case anything goes wrong, since it most likely will." Her voice cracked a little and she briefly cleared her throat; she wasn't used to talking this much.

"I know how you feel, Luna. I may not be one of the Greater Powers, but I'm one of the strongest Shadow Children, if only because of how well I can control my power." She had to force herself to hold back the memories that threatened to overwhelm her as she spoke again, "They wanted so badly to know how I make fire, where it came from... and of course, they don't see us as equal, so they don't bother numbing you before cutting you open."

"They forced me to overuse my power until I could no longer feel heat, or even mild pain."
Tamara took back her hand and eased off her glove, revealing the harsh burns underneath. "So you're right. You have no reason to cry, because these humans deserve everything they get, whether it's being mauled to death or burned alive."

"They deserve to die."

@Aura

[ I have no time and I haven't forgotten about this. I'll edit / fill in this post with an rping post after school ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]