Today 01:14 PM

Old March 16th, 2022, 03:27 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@Shade.
Hazelstorm
[i'm so sorry for how long this took! >.<]

The brown tabby she-cat stared as Twilightshimmer ignored her, and instead just moved along the shore, poking at a pink shell. Hazelstorm shot a quick glance at the brown-grey tabby she-cat, before following her, slightly relucantly, to be honest. Did Twilightshimmer really believe in her own stupid fantasy of deputyship? She managed to suppress a snort, and blinked once, only to blink twice as Twilightshimmer began wading into the sea. What was she hoping to do? Turn into an actual fish?

Confused, Hazelstorm took a step forward, leaving a large pawprint in the sand, before hesitating as her paw brushed against a pure white shell, flecked with sand and dirt and... something green that looked wet and sickly to Hazelstorm. She touched it before quickly withdrawing her paw. It felt like some kind of slimy weed.

"Whatcha trying to do?" she called out testily, though a hint of interest showed in her voice as she took another step forward, as a wave rolled in gently, the water lapping at her paws. It was icy and cold, but at least it was refreshing. The tabby warrior gazed at Twilightshimmer, pondering what was going on in that cat's head. Do you ever look at someone and wonder what's going on in their head? 'Cause that's what was happening to Hazelstorm at that moment.
Old March 18th, 2022, 08:48 AM
eternally tired

[tw: death, mentions of suicide]

Sparrowskip

As Sparrowskip continued to search all of territory for RiverClan's leader, he began to actually get worried. Kestrelstar was gone. He was searching everywhere the leader but couldn't locate him. Maybe he had gone to one of the other clans to talk about something? But WHY would he do that without telling Sparrowskip, or at least the shields? As Sparrowskip followed his scent, it led to a cliff overlooking the water and.. stopped. He didn't actually.. did he? Why would he do that, what would bring him to the point? Sparrowskip shook his head, Sparrowskip was probably in the wrong spot, the overwhelming smell of prey singled that it was just probably prey he was hunting in this spot. Or maybe he got chased off by something and had to jump as a last resort? He never thought Kestrelstar would abandon RiverClan out of the blue like that as, things were just starting to get better. He wouldn't, not even without saying goodbye and goodluck to Sparrowskip? He wasn't ready for this, so he decided not to believe what he thought. He ignored the screams of the plants telling him otherwise, and made his way to Lionsbeach. If he had jumped, that was Sparrowskip's best bet at finding him. The leader still had a couple lives left, surely he'd still be alive.
Sparrowskip made the trek to Lionsbeach and started searching for Kestrelstar's scent. He looked up and down the beach and was beginning to lose hope. If he had fallen into the sea, who KNOWS where he could've floated. What was Sparrowskip suppose to tell the clan? That their leader had just magically disappeared and probably wasn't coming back? Sparrowskip sat down as he watched the sea, this wasn't good. This wasn't good at all. As he was about to head back to camp he saw something float to shore, something big. As Sparrowskip looked a little closer he stopped. Dead in his tracks. It was Kestrelstar. His pelt color, his distinct markings. His scent was still on him...

It was him.

Sparrowskip slowly approached closer and the closer he got, the more he couldn't believe what was happening. Kestrelstar was laying there, motionless. "Kestrelstar.. Kestrelstar!" He yelled at the leader, pawing at him as well.

Cold

He was so cold, and he wasn't breathing. As it settled in for Sparrowskip, he finally accepted that his leader was dead. Sparrowskip still had so many questions, things he wanted to do with the leader but now.. he was just gone. All his lives, gone. Sparrowskip caught a scent of prey on the leader, suggesting the leader had probably been led off the cliff by some animal. As Sparrowskip shed a few tears, he began to carry the young leader's body back to camp, overwhelmed with emotion, yet not saying a word.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old March 19th, 2022, 05:44 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Doeheart**
@Angelique

Doeheart crouched down among the rocks, the spray of ocean mist leaving a thin sparkling layer over the top of her calico pelt. She waited but she couldn't see Troutleaf and the crashing of the waves . After a while she decided to go for it; Troutlead would either catch it or he wouldn't but she couldn't see a way for her to catch it on her own anyways. She pounced at the seagull, landing just at the base of the rock it was perched on and the seagull took flight, fluttering off through the air. Doeheart sighed with mild disappointment but moved on quickly. She couldn't see Troutleaf but decided to move along anyway.

As she moved out around the rock she saw a sandpiper swoop down and hopped into the sand of the beach. She lowered herself into a hunter's crouch, moving quickly skirting alongside the rocks, she put herself into position and flew across the ground, leaping at the last stretch. Her front paws landed on the bird and she quickly nipped its neck to kill it. As she lifted the limp body, she noticed what had caught its attention. A decent-sized crab was beginning to scuttle away. She dropped the bird and carefully payed at the crab until she could maneuver it around and leave its backside exposed. She crouched down and carefully placed her jaws around the shell and bit down firmly; the shell crumbled in her mouth and the crab fell still. Gathering her sandpiper, she trotted back into camp.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 28th, 2022, 08:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Otterfluff
Tedious camp life was starting to get the better of Otterfluff to the point where the young tom was picturing scenarios in which he could rid himself of the boredom he felt. Most of which involved some form or another of exploration, but given the current circumstances of the Clan he had decided against that option. Nothing had been aflutter lately with Peonyraven so there was no actions needed on that front; for now, the younger tom seemed to be on the straight and narrow.

His paws had led him away from camp and down the marshy slope that dissolved into what was Lionsbeach. The sand felt soft against his paw pads, recently damp from the nights rain. Sinking into the beach as he padded along, Otterfluff kept his nose upturned for any lingering scents, hoping that they hadn't all been washed away.

Off near the shore the distinct, yet faint, smell of crab floated towards him, and just above a rise in the sand he could see tiny movement. Slinking into a hunting position the young tom moved forward silently, setting his paws down as lightly as he could. Crab was a rare delicacy that was not often enjoyed due to the dangerous nature of trying to catch one. Otterfluff swiped his tongue across his lips in anticipation; if he could manage to disarm the creature it would make for a wonderful meal for the Clan.

It did not seem to take notice as he moved closer, tail unmoving and sticking out straight behind him. Whiskers twitched barely as they detected a subtle change in the breeze. Otterfluff knew he would not only need to move fast, but something to successfully kill the crab. Nearby was a rather jagged stone, so upon taking it in his mouth the RiverClan warrior turned and quickly leapt to pin the crab in place. Just as soon as he had done so, its pinchers reached up in an attempt to secure one of his legs in its grasp. His head moved swiftly, the rock swinging down hard against the tough shell. A startling 'crack!' rang out across the quiet beach - resulting in a flock of seagulls nearby taking flight - as the crab fell still.

Tossing the rock off to the side Otterfluff stepped off his catch and scooped it up in his mouth. He wouldn't be able to carry much else back, and besides it was a pretty large catch anyways. With a swish of his tail the fluffy brown cat trotted back towards camp with a bright gleam in his blue gaze.

[ closed! just a fun little solo hunt ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 13th, 2022, 10:59 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

| closed |

Blizzardwind plodded out of camp, and made a beeline for the beach. his slate blue eyes narrowed as he sat down heavily on the ground. What a crappy day.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old April 18th, 2022, 12:44 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@x ghostie
this is so bad im sorry //

➵ [ peonyraven | they/he ]

murder.

that was what was on the elegant tom's mind as they slinked across the beach. they weren't thinking about it in a vengeful way (nobody had ever done anything to them), but more of a..morbid curiosity type of way. claws sliding against flesh, crimson liquid staining white fur and grass, the ever persistent need to learn what was inside. the curiosity to see how cats would react to any annoying pest that didn't contribute anything just going missing under mysterious circumstances. (he knew his brother would clean up any remains for him.)

eventually, peonyraven sat, long tail resting comfortably on his paws as he watched the sea. waves lapped against the shore, almost wetting his fur. for now, he would sit.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 18th, 2022, 09:14 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

{ Stream'Paw | @Parabatai }
{ Stream'Paw padded across the beach, stalking a seagull. He was just about to pounce on it when paw-steps sounded behind him and the seagull flew off. Slightly ticked, Stream'Paw looked back an noticed a dilute tortie... was this the other Stream'Paw? Awkward...

Stream'Paw liked to think that the dilute tortie was named after her, since she was older, currently at eight moons of age, while she was certain that the other one was only six moons. Stream'Paw scoffed, stretching their back and sighing before looking up at the dilute and flicking their tail in a greeting. }

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; April 18th, 2022 at 09:24 AM.
Old April 18th, 2022, 10:49 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@ThatGayCat
Streampaw bows his head. "I am sorry for scaring away your prey." He mews softly and looks at the ground. The dilute tortie's wide blue eyes looks towards the other cat, then quickly stray to the ground.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 18th, 2022, 10:55 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

{ Stream’Paw | @Parabatai }

{ Stream’Paw shook his head with a sigh, looking back at the dilute.
No, it’s fine. It would of flown away eventually.
She commented defensively, swaying her tail in the sandy ground and standing with a slight groan. Stream’Paw stretched, their back cracking as they stood and blinked a few times.
You’re name is Stream’Paw as well, right?
He asked, padding away with a flick of his tail, expecting the tom to follow along. Stream’Paw planned to head to a grassier part of the beach, were he had found a few mince before. Stream’Paw was good at hunting mice.. }

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old April 18th, 2022, 11:04 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@ThatGayCat
Streampaw nods. "Yep. That is my name." He admits, following the older cat. He does not necessarily know what the cat goes by - Ravenclaw goes by they/them - and he does not want to offend them, so he just calls them a they/them in his mind.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader