Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:12 PM
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Today 03:11 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:10 PM
[ Herb Gathering Event ]...
by ellie
Last post by Omari
Today 03:09 PM
Evacuation Assessment...
Today 03:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 14th, 2019, 12:56 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
Palefire slunk between briar and blackthorn, padding his way back to camp. He had already been out for a morning hunt with Willowmask, and after depositing his fat grey pride onto the kill pile, he tossed his head about slowly in search of his apprentice. He had agreed to meet here at what he and a scattering of other, dedicated warriors assumed to be a perfectly reasonable time of day, and that any other cat would class as nighttime. He thought he would have a few hours to relax in that sleepy, hazy quiet he so much enjoyed after his endeavours earlier this morning, but noticed that he had company; the little tom he had been waiting for. He was early, and, evidently, eager. His green tiger eyes had spotted the small feline on the edge of camp; a small, slight black tomcat, with a grey undercoat and short fur, amber eyed. His whiskers twitched and coat rippled as he padded towards the little tom, nodding.
"Good morning," He grumbles, sniffing, and shaking dew from his whiskers. "You're a little early. Shall we go out?"
Movement from the corner of his eyes caught Summitpaw's attention while he was waiting and when he turned fully around he realized it was Palefire. His maw gaped slightly as the young tom realized the tabby had come from the entrance of camp - meaning he had already been out doing something already at this hour. Swallowing, Summit responded to the other cat's greeting; "Good morning..." A slight pause. "If you'd like, but if you want to take a break first, it's totally fine with me. You could tell me what we're going to do today..?" The apprentice liked his quickly thought up response, he liked to know what he was going to be doing for the day.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 14th, 2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Movement from the corner of his eyes caught Summitpaw's attention while he was waiting and when he turned fully around he realized it was Palefire. His maw gaped slightly as the young tom realized the tabby had come from the entrance of camp - meaning he had already been out doing something already at this hour. Swallowing, Summit responded to the other cat's greeting; "Good morning..." A slight pause. "If you'd like, but if you want to take a break first, it's totally fine with me. You could tell me what we're going to do today..?" The apprentice liked his quickly thought up response, he liked to know what he was going to be doing for the day.
Palefire looked the younger Tom up and down, trying to decifer what he meant by asking if he wanted a break. He grunted, and shook his huge head. "Not at all. I've been sleeping all night," He sat beside the littler Tom, noting his more slender face, small and feminine cheeks. The marks of a young tomcat. Soon he would develop a big face, a distinct scent, and it was Palefire who would guide him on that journey and make him into a warrior. He felt a shiver run down his spine, though he remainded outwardly stoic. He had adored his mentor, and wanted badly for Summitpaw to feel the same about him at the end of his apprenticeship. This was only his second apprentice, and though he felt he'd done okay by Hickorypaw - Hickoryfoot - he wanted to be an excellent mentor, a friend. He caught himself as the Tom asked what they'd be doing. It was typical for the mentor to show the apprentice around the territory on their first day, but Palefire could only imagine that to be achingly boring for an excitable youth. Although the prospect of leaving camp had made him giddy at Summitpaw's age. "I suppose we'll go out and have a look about, hm? I've scouted the territory already. I assume you haven't been out before?"
Old June 14th, 2019, 05:29 PM
AHHH

Quote:

Palefire looked the younger Tom up and down, trying to decifer what he meant by asking if he wanted a break. He grunted, and shook his huge head. "Not at all. I've been sleeping all night," He sat beside the littler Tom, noting his more slender face, small and feminine cheeks. The marks of a young tomcat. Soon he would develop a big face, a distinct scent, and it was Palefire who would guide him on that journey and make him into a warrior. He felt a shiver run down his spine, though he remainded outwardly stoic. He had adored his mentor, and wanted badly for Summitpaw to feel the same about him at the end of his apprenticeship. This was only his second apprentice, and though he felt he'd done okay by Hickorypaw - Hickoryfoot - he wanted to be an excellent mentor, a friend. He caught himself as the Tom asked what they'd be doing. It was typical for the mentor to show the apprentice around the territory on their first day, but Palefire could only imagine that to be achingly boring for an excitable youth. Although the prospect of leaving camp had made him giddy at Summitpaw's age. "I suppose we'll go out and have a look about, hm? I've scouted the territory already. I assume you haven't been out before?"
Summitpaw nodded his head stiffly as the warrior turned down the option of a break. "Of course," He meowed. "I don't know how you warriors wake up this early and do all this work. You guys must sleep like rocks... I know I will tonight." The apprentice met the warrior's gaze as he spoke once again, his ears perking up at the aspect of going out into the territory. "I haven't," He answered honestly, never having even thought of sneaking out as a kit - something spontaneous and unknown like that wasn't something this tom was prone to do. His siblings were probably another story though. However, he was excited to see the territory for the first time as long as he had Palefire to show him around and keep him safe. The young tom beamed at the older cat, obviously relaxing a bit more as time passed. "I'm excited to see it, but you probably already know that," He mused. "It seems like it'll be so big... especially compared to camp. I kind of wonder if I'll be able to remember where everything is."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 14th, 2019, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Summitpaw nodded his head stiffly as the warrior turned down the option of a break. "Of course," He meowed. "I don't know how you warriors wake up this early and do all this work. You guys must sleep like rocks... I know I will tonight." The apprentice met the warrior's gaze as he spoke once again, his ears perking up at the aspect of going out into the territory. "I haven't," He answered honestly, never having even thought of sneaking out as a kit - something spontaneous and unknown like that wasn't something this tom was prone to do. His siblings were probably another story though. However, he was excited to see the territory for the first time as long as he had Palefire to show him around and keep him safe. The young tom beamed at the older cat, obviously relaxing a bit more as time passed. "I'm excited to see it, but you probably already know that," He mused. "It seems like it'll be so big... especially compared to camp. I kind of wonder if I'll be able to remember where everything is."
Palefire smiled at that, shaking his head. "You will soon slip into a different routine. Morning and evening are the best times to be about. Midday is far too hot in summer. Midnight too cold in winter.." He glances off into the vast and hazy woodland about them. "And you will soon know the territory as well as you do camp. It is all vastly different. Today we will go where I went on my first day of my apprenticeship. Another day we will walk the borders.. perhaps when the dog smell is gone." He sniffed at that, but scented nothing but cool morning. The tabby Tom begun to leave the camp, glancing over his shoulders to smile at his young companion. His first day out into the real world: kithood was over.

(Territory? :3)
Old June 14th, 2019, 06:58 PM
AHHH

Quote:
Palefire smiled at that, shaking his head. "You will soon slip into a different routine. Morning and evening are the best times to be about. Midday is far too hot in summer. Midnight too cold in winter.." He glances off into the vast and hazy woodland about them. "And you will soon know the territory as well as you do camp. It is all vastly different. Today we will go where I went on my first day of my apprenticeship. Another day we will walk the borders.. perhaps when the dog smell is gone." He sniffed at that, but scented nothing but cool morning. The tabby Tom begun to leave the camp, glancing over his shoulders to smile at his young companion. His first day out into the real world: kithood was over.

(Territory? :3)
(Yup!)

Summitpaw felt a shiver run down his spine at the mention of the dogs that he had heard about, recalling some stories he had heard from elders about them. "Agreed," He meowed, making a disgusted face. The apprentice also didn't want to chance running into one, even though they should all be gone now that they were driven away. He caught sight of Palefire's smile as he jumped up to follow and returned it - realizing it was probably the first time he had seen it. I guess he isn't so scary after all... Realizing he probably shouldn't have assumed from just their first brief meeting after the ceremony that Palefire was a scary guy. The apprentice picked up the pace and caught up to his mentor, smiling as well.

Old June 16th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

"you did make it worse, but it should be easy enough to get out. If I can't get it out with my teeth then I will have you soak it in water to see if it loosens up," she mewed softly. She gently pressed her teeth around the thorn before clamping them and pulling back, she did this a few times trying to work the thorn out of the paw. Eventually, she got it out and she spit the thorn out into the nearby brambles so nobody could step on it. "there, that wasn't so bad was it?" she purred with a smile on her face. "Back before I came here there were these plants that were like brambles but with much more aggressive thorns that would stick into your skin easily. I've removed my fair share of thorns in my lifetime because of those plants, cacti, we called them," she continued her eyes on bayberrypaw but her mind somewhere else.

@PotaDOS
Agaveheart thought she heard someone approaching but she was busy thinking about her old home in the desert.
Whisperbranch padded into the medicine den and limped over to Agaveheart. "Sorry to bother you but I have a cut on my leg that I want you to look at.", he meowed. The tom had cut it when he tried to climb over a tree trunk. His friends had made him see the medicine cat.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 16th, 2019, 07:48 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

His eyes were dull and watery, face damp from shed tears. His inner nature reflected in the vibrancy of his amber hues. Unfortunately, they had lost their humorous light and optimistic spirit. He was curled up in his nest, fur unkempt. He needed someone to snap him out of this, but the one who usually would was... gone. Never to return. So here he sat, his emotions taken over him, unable to do anything.

He needed someone, but who?

[not open, just a filler post c:]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebelsNight View Post
Even Echosong's head hung low in remorse as the she-cat spoke of her friends and she couldn't help but slit her eyes in sympathy. "Im sorry, Luckynight." she meowed softly reaching forward and giving the she-cat a comforting lick between the ears. Having settled down more thoroughly next to her companion Echosong looked away, towards the horizon to think of her next words carefully. "I'd like to believe that Starclan has a plan for the cats removed from your life," she spoke softly when she found the words. "Perhaps they were needed urgently in Starclan, and even though they may be gone they can't be forgotten so long as you hold on to their memories," Echosong concluded hoping her friend could feel comforted by the reassurance that her previous friends were somewhere out there. @Charmer
Luckynight listened intently as Echosong spoke. She remembered when she first learned about Starclan it had been from Daydream. It seemed odd now since Daydream had made it very clear they never liked Starclan, thought they were bad and cruel even. Luckynight hadn't been able to feel that though. Starclan, as far as she had understood them, must have helped Luckynight survive when she was first attacked by a dog and stumbled, bleeding and half-dead, into Shadowclan territory. They had helped her meet all the cats she treasured so much in the first place. "Yeah... I guess that's true. But," the black shecat slunk back down to lie on the clearing floor, her eyes drifting down, "I'd rather have them here with me."

Old June 17th, 2019, 03:24 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Is this your imagination or did I really reply?]
@Ebonyrose

Skinktongue flattened his ears at the black toms reaction it wasn't his fault the tom, Viper something, should have been watching were he was going as well. Though the black and white tabby couldn't really tell at him for that could he. Before he could respond to the tom Leachiefrill commented and the wiry warrior just lashed his tail. "I was to busy making sure you knew how to get out of camp." He huffed yellow eyes fixed on the larger tom for a second. Tossing his head the tom looked back at Viperdust. "You seem as grumpy as this grouch don't tell me your upset about your name to?" Skink asked in mock srupise. He wasn't trying to make fun of the dark brown tom but he was trying to get back at him.

At his other comment Skink scuffed. "Don't listen to Leachiefrill, he's just jealous of his handsome I am" With a smirk he explained puffing out his chest. Honestly he didn't view himself as handsome but more average but he wanted to see the other toms' reactions. The tabby really wasn't bothered by their insults or rude manners it was a just fun for him. He wasn't even bothered that he'd run into the black tom after seeing that he was fine. It was just something that happened.

Waving his tail the tom looked between the two larger toms. " Well I'm supposed to be taking this fur ball on a tour of the territory, your welcome to come, Viper... " The tom trailed off not remembering the warriors suffix at all. Though he didn't much care. Giving Leachie a look that was practically, he's coming whether you like it or not, he played a pest look upon his muzzle. The long tailed tabby was having fun with these too. If I can get that Viper warrior to join us it'll be a blast! He thought blowing a huff from his nostrils.
(owo what's this?)
Viperdust flicked his ears in annoyance at the striped tom. Why is he angry? He's the one who interrupted my relaxing walk! Viper thought to himself. He got even more annoyed at Skink's next words. He was supposed to be a warrior, albeit a former loner, and he's acting like a kit. "No. You just interrupted my thoughts." He replied. "And I can actually probably thank you for that." He mumbled, almost inaudibly. "I actually like my name a little, believe it or not." His volume rising once again. The name Viperdust rang through his head, and he knew he'd have to get used to it. although he'd much rather be called 'Viper'. But, if the white tabby called him 'Viperdust', he'd call him Skink…? Wait.. What was his full name again? Eh, it didn't matter. He'd figure it out.

Wait. This cat's name was… Leachiefrill?? Viper grinned. " Your name is Leachiefrill??" He asked. He suddenly burst into laughter. He was getting annoyed at the Tom's earlier for acting like kits, but he couldn't control himself. "Handsome?" He questioned, making a 'p'ahah!' sound afterwards. I'd say more cute than handsome. He thought to himself, not realizing what he thought before afterwards. What?! No! I'm saying if I was a she-cat, he'd be more cute than handsome. (Viper your gay is showing~) He corrected himself. He visibly shook his head to clear his thoughts.

Viper shifted his paws, and looked down at them, still uncomfortable from his previous thoughts. His ears flicked as he heard the tom speak again, so he could listen. I need to get myself together. He thought to himself, looking back up from his paws. He let his previous self return, as he heard the tom speak. "Dust. My name is Viperdust." He informed. He couldn't get mad at the tom, as he didn't know his full name either. "But I'd rather you call me Viper."He thought about Skink's offer, and finally decided. "I'll come." He paused. "I probably need to make sure you two don't kill eachother." The black tom added with a smirk

(Nervous to post this and I don't know why.)
( @Arie )

Last edited by Ariii; June 18th, 2019 at 02:21 AM.
Old June 18th, 2019, 07:41 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
(owo what's this?)
Viperdust flicked his ears in annoyance at the striped tom. Why is he angry? He's the one who interrupted my relaxing walk! Viper thought to himself. He got even more annoyed at Skink's next words. He was supposed to be a warrior, albeit a former loner, and he's acting like a kit. "No. You just interrupted my thoughts." He replied. "And I can actually probably thank you for that." He mumbled, almost inaudibly. "I actually like my name a little, believe it or not." His volume rising once again. The name Viperdust rang through his head, and he knew he'd have to get used to it. although he'd much rather be called 'Viper'. But, if the white tabby called him 'Viperdust', he'd call him Skink…? Wait.. What was his full name again? Eh, it didn't matter. He'd figure it out.

Wait. This cat's name was… Leachiefrill?? Viper grinned. " Your name is Leachiefrill??" He asked. He suddenly burst into laughter. He was getting annoyed at the Tom's earlier for acting like kits, but he couldn't control himself. "Handsome?" He questioned, making a 'p'ahah!' sound afterwards. I'd say more cute than handsome. He thought to himself, not realizing what he thought before afterwards. What?! No! I'm saying if I was a she-cat, he'd be more cute than handsome. (Viper your gay is showing~) He corrected himself. He visibly shook his head to clear his thoughts.

Viper shifted his paws, and looked down at them, still uncomfortable from his previous thoughts. His ears flicked as he heard the tom speak again, so he could listen. I need to get myself together. He thought to himself, looking back up from his paws. He let his previous self return, as he heard the tom speak. "Dust. My name is Viperdust." He informed. He couldn't get mad at the tom, as he didn't know his full name either. "But I'd rather you call me Viper."He thought about Skink's offer, and finally decided. "I'll come." He paused. "I probably need to make sure you two don't kill eachother." The black tom added with a smirk

(Nervous to post this and I don't know why.)
( @Arie )
|| @Fuzzyfeline ||

Leachie had been so deep into his own thoughts that the dark tom was kinda shocked when he heard Viper mentioning his name and he looked the other dark tom up and down with a calculating look. For all Leachie's so called ass-holiness, he was clever and knew when another would be much too hard for him and he knew that taking on both Skink - who really deserved a beating into the dirt - and Viperdust would likely be too hard for even him. Especially if they managed to get a hit in on his burned spots, which was mainly around his shoulders and the skin underneath and around it. At the mention of the 'frill' in his name he looked sharply at the tom. "Oh well, Viperdust, I didn't exactly ask for this. Would've preferred to remain Leachie and I likely will. I'm already beating up one idiot as soon as we get out here, not sure another one will make that big of a difference."

Standing up and shaking his fur, ignoring the twinge of pain in his blistered skin, he looked at the two other toms. "Should we get going or not? You clan cats always seem contempt to sit and waste time. I think you Skink is just dragging it on. You don't wanna get beat into the dirt do you?" Leachie was genuinely excited to put the white and tabby tom into the dirt and it was strange, usually he didn't enjoy beating someone this bad but this... it sparked something in him. Turning around to lap lightly at the scorched skin, he flinched but kept cleaning it before making sure that his long fur covered the now clean scar tissue.

He turned around and looked at where Skink had been leading him moments before and started slowly making his way there. The sun was shining and heating up the large tom's fur. He hoped it wouldn't last, because he remembered very well one other time that the sun had started shining and shining too much. The forest had been dry and Leachie's den had been enveloped in fire where he got his terrible scars. They still ached, and they would still ache. Having a scarce knowledge of herbs the tom had barely been able to stay alive... Maybe he should visit Shadowclan's medicine cat... One of the better things about the clans he assumed. Able to stay alive without being dependent on your own knowledge of skills.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread