by taillow
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 05:10 PM
writers needed eventually
Last post by SandyFox
Today 05:06 PM

Old February 11th, 2024, 01:01 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

(i plead innocent. I did not look up the old macdonald lyrics!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Shadowrise
ShadowClan Warrior - 17 Moons

____

A purr welled in Shadowrise's throat as she watched Willowpaw approach her, the rabbit in between her jaws.

''Congratulations!'' Shadowrise exclaimed. ''It's not every day that an apprentice catches prey on her first hunting lesson. I sure wasn't that apprentice.''

The ShadowClan warrior examined the rabbit.

''It's a nice catch - not as scrawny as the mice and voles we've been catching lately.''

Shadowrise wrapped her tail around Willowpaw's shoulders.

''We can go back to camp for now, or we can continue our hunting and stealth lesson. It's your choice.''

"Do one brave thing, and the next will be easier. And before you know it, you're climbing mountains"

Willow'Paw
She/Her | SHC Apprentice | 6 moons | Kitty Soft Paws [inactive]

"Th-thanks, i guess", she was trying extremely hard to keep herself from grinning, "Oh, uhm.... I-I..... I'm not sure.".
She wanted to hunt some more, but at the same time she also really wanted to snuggle up in her nest and take a nap.
‎ ‎ "I'm.. not really one for decisions" she mewed.
Her brain always did this thing where it wanted that, wanted this, and hey! It wants that too! And it can't decide on which one it wants the most and then it'll probably go stomping around for the rest of the day, because she probably chose the wrong thing and that's not what it wants.
Leaving the decision making to others with more power and experience? Yes, yes with all her heart.

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old February 12th, 2024, 12:49 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T2) | Bilingual (T2)
What a cold, hazy day.
The newly-made Enforcer needed some time alone to think, and to remain alone. Just for a little bit. The conversation she had held with Dawnstar was still resonating in her head... It's a good plan, for Shadowclan, sure. But I can't help but wonder... She couldn't finish the phrase in her mind. What would become of Thunderclan if they succeeded? Wasn't a medicine cat's job to help the other clans as well when it came to diseases, sicknesses, and healing? But would Lostspark do it? No. Maybe, just maybe... Yes. The other clans... Windclan, no. But Riverclan?

She shook her head and headed toward the bracken tunnel to exit camp. I should be happy, satisfied, pleased. I've gotten the job that finally proved how much I did for this clan... so why does my heartbeat thump so loud when I think about Thunderclan's kits, queens and elders?

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by one of her clanmates, a tom she wasn't well acquainted with. "Rookflare." Yes, now she remembered his name. "Thank you." She said briefly, dipping her head to thank him better. She was just turning to walk away on her own, when the other stopped her.

@Willowfern that's fine!
Old February 12th, 2024, 05:39 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Well seemed like one of the patrol members was a grouch but that wasn't going to deter Shadowpaw's spirit. She did like Nightstalker, at least she seemed to have warmth in her heart. Maybe Shadowpaw would take the time to talk to her after this patrol. Get to know the warmer of Shadowclan.

So the apprentice was sent out to scout ahead. That was fine with her, she had a good memory even if this would be the first time that she was hunting for this herb. The apprentice scoured ahead too look for the elderflowers. With great luck she was able to find a clump of four flowers and plucked them all herself. "Look what I got Nightstalker!" She cheered intentionally leaving the other cat out. She was being a little petty, as a treat.
[roll 1d20: 17! roll 1d4: 4!]

@Yunhos_Personal_Potato @blxze.

Last edited by Fish; February 15th, 2024 at 11:00 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 09:58 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

"Do one brave thing, and the next will be easier. And before you know it, you're climbing mountains"

Willow'Paw
She/Her | SHC Apprentice | 6 moons | Kitty Soft Paws [inactive]

Willow'Paw padded after her mentor in the dense woods. The claustrophobic feeling had dulled, but it was still there. Her fur puffed out in an attempt to warm her up, and her fluffy tail trailed closely behind her.
The morning dampness in the air calmed her, and so did the other things that were going around and about that she could hear.
The relaxing mood was soon beat down, as she her brain reminded her from its sloppy position: Hey, wouldn't it be REALLY funny if i just made you miserable? Anyways, you're gonna learn to murder someone today! Have fun!. She itched to turn around, and saunter back to camp, but she couldn't exactly do that. She missed the warmth and safety of her nest, and she suddenly felt extremely vulnerable, as if the air itself could shatter her into a thousand bits.
She straightened herself up; other cats were perfectly fine with things like this!
But she couldn't help but to hope that her first battle didn't even happen in the first place.
"Uhm, so-so, about fighting and, uhm, that stuff," she mewed, "It, uhm, it doesn't h-happen often, d-does it?". She begged it didn't. Actually, she preferred that a battle happened about once every two-million seasons. Maybe four-million if you wanted to stretch it.

( @Shellwhisker )

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; February 20th, 2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old February 14th, 2024, 01:46 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

It probably wasn't safe she'd say. He would check regardless. Cornpuff had a fire in his chest, desiring to know the news.

He slunk along the barren bushes and evergreen trees. Avoiding twig after twig, he padded closer to the border. A snap, and he was still. His ears twitched, rotated, checking for anycat that might be following. He tasted the chilled air...
@Fawnheart<3
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old February 14th, 2024, 02:26 AM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN's STRONGEST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Hmm, this was nice. It was a cold leaf-bare morning. The sun, though shining in the cloudy sky, did little to add ay warmth to the forest, as it climbed higher and higher to its peak. It was happening again. One of those moods where Shade felt disconnected to reality and the world around him. He needed to do something productive before his consciousness shut down completely and set him on autopilot soon.

However, given the stupidity of his clanmates, he was positive he wouldn't be able to cross the border without some getting in trouble in fashion. So for now, he'd simply slow his drive. Take it as easy as possible. After all, there was a lot to think about. Like, how he'd obtain the enforcer title. Well, actually, there wasn't much to think about in that regard. Dawnstar had basically spelled it out for him, he just had to sit in his Roleplayers mind and [Strike]nag[/Stirke] convince him to find the motivation to give the tom a more diligent role in the clan.

*Sigh* What a task. But... That was probably a long ways off, so in the meantime, he'd carry out the one duty his leader gave him and revisit the topic later. The warrior padded over an earthy rise, scanning the territory for any signs of trespassers and danger. Shade hadn't forgotten the warning Dawn had given the clan over the lynxes. The idea that even one of those things could suddenly appear out of nowhere was scary in and out of itself, but as always Shade was pretty sure he'd be able to hold his own against at least one of them. He was the strongest within Shadowclan after all.

(If anyone want to interact with Shade I'll keep him here for 2 days.)

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old February 14th, 2024, 07:16 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN's STRONGEST

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Hmm, this was nice. It was a cold leaf-bare morning. The sun, though shining in the cloudy sky, did little to add ay warmth to the forest, as it climbed higher and higher to its peak. It was happening again. One of those moods where Shade felt disconnected to reality and the world around him. He needed to do something productive before his consciousness shut down completely and set him on autopilot soon.

However, given the stupidity of his clanmates, he was positive he wouldn't be able to cross the border without some getting in trouble in fashion. So for now, he'd simply slow his drive. Take it as easy as possible. After all, there was a lot to think about. Like, how he'd obtain the enforcer title. Well, actually, there wasn't much to think about in that regard. Dawnstar had basically spelled it out for him, he just had to sit in his Roleplayers mind and [Strike]nag[/Stirke] convince him to find the motivation to give the tom a more diligent role in the clan.

*Sigh* What a task. But... That was probably a long ways off, so in the meantime, he'd carry out the one duty his leader gave him and revisit the topic later. The warrior padded over an earthy rise, scanning the territory for any signs of trespassers and danger. Shade hadn't forgotten the warning Dawn had given the clan over the lynxes. The idea that even one of those things could suddenly appear out of nowhere was scary in and out of itself, but as always Shade was pretty sure he'd be able to hold his own against at least one of them. He was the strongest within Shadowclan after all.

(If anyone want to interact with Shade I'll keep him here for 2 days.)
NightWolf had been wandering the territory, he had hunted today and had trained hard as well, and was on the lookout for anything out of order, he wasnt assigned to a patrol but theres no reason why he cant patrol on his own when all camp requirements were met, he may hunt later as well just to feel like this random wandering accomplished something.

He then saw ShadeFrost , he hasnt ever spoken to the cat, then again most of shadowclan keeps to themselves most of the time, coming up to the warrior he dips his head in greeting

"ShadeFrost," he meows out as he looks at the border just wishing something would happen

@Levi 99

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 15th, 2024, 08:51 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

v Mentions v
@Fawnheart <3

____

Graypaw
ShadowClan Apprentice - 6 Moons
Spottedshadow's Apprentice
4 / 100

____

Graypaw kneaded the soft earth beneath her with her forepaws as she waited for Spottedshadow to show.

The young apprentice stood in the training hollow, her tail tip twitching nervously as her blue eyes shone with anxiety.

What if she failed her mentor? Let him down?

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 15th, 2024 at 09:47 AM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:43 AM
&lt;3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

{ @RoboPrism ~ Cornpuff }
(Shorrrrtt sorryyyy, I just wanted to get something out for you)
He had followed Cornpuff out of the camp, the cat had looks oddly suspicious and overly cautious for just a simple hunting trip. Spottedshadow had followed close behind sticking to the shadows he was named for, a twig snapped under his foot but no worries he had seen enough as they stood near a border. With graceful moments he shed the shadows as he slinked towards the tom, “What are you doing out here alone near the border,” Spottedshadow did not want to assume the worst but his words help cold calculation - he did not want to needlessly fight this cat, the clan came first but reason was a close second.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 15th, 2024, 09:57 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnheart<3 View Post
{ @RoboPrism ~ Cornpuff }
(Shorrrrtt sorryyyy, I just wanted to get something out for you)
He had followed Cornpuff out of the camp, the cat had looks oddly suspicious and overly cautious for just a simple hunting trip. Spottedshadow had followed close behind sticking to the shadows he was named for, a twig snapped under his foot but no worries he had seen enough as they stood near a border. With graceful moments he shed the shadows as he slinked towards the tom, “What are you doing out here alone near the border,” Spottedshadow did not want to assume the worst but his words help cold calculation - he did not want to needlessly fight this cat, the clan came first but reason was a close second.
Cornpuff let out a large exhale. "Oh, I thought it was something I had t'worry about for a second."
He lowered his tail, and gave himself a long, nice stretch.
"Well, other than a lovely evenin' walk, I was hoping t'meet somebody. I don't think she's available tonight though." Cornpuff nodded at the empty border.
"Shame, isn't it?"
Shrugging he turned to the stalker.
"So, what're you doing here, aah, elite force, some... interested bystander, what else...?" Cornpuff looked him over with squinted eyes. "I don't take you for the 'just looking out for everybody out of the kindness of my heart' type."
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME