Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 08:32 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:30 AM
two questions regarding...
by MrWolfu
Last post by glitch
Today 08:25 AM
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:23 AM
Wolfhive Art
by BEAR.
Last post by glitch
Today 08:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2019, 02:25 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cindershade looked up as Whisperbranch approached. She sat up, the slight flab of her chubby body sagging towards the earth. Her dark blue eyes fixed Whisperbranch with a sweet, motherly look that she gave everyone. There was no pity in her eyes, for she adored Whisperbranch even with his 'deformities'. "Hello dearest Whisperbranch," she purred sweetly in a gentle voice. "How are you today?"

Whisperbranch glanced at her with a friendly smile. "Hello. How is everything on this fine morning?", he asked. He was in a good mood today and needed a nice cat to talk to. The tom sat down beside the queen.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 3rd, 2019, 03:44 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch glanced at her with a friendly smile. "Hello. How is everything on this fine morning?", he asked. He was in a good mood today and needed a nice cat to talk to. The tom sat down beside the queen.
"Wonderful as always!" the perky queen chirped. She shot a quick glance at the fresh-kill pile. "Seems like you've had good hunting today. That's good." The grey she licked a paw and drew it casually over her face a moment. "Though I don't miss hunting, I'll tell you that much. I never was very good at sneaking up on prey." She purred with amusement. "My place is definitely here." With a flick of her tail, she gestured to the nursery. Cindershade suddenly fixed Whisperbranch with a curious glance. "Ever thought about being a father, Whisperbranch?" She was curious if the tom was interested in having kits.

Old June 3rd, 2019, 03:48 PM

Quote:
"Wonderful as always!" the perky queen chirped. She shot a quick glance at the fresh-kill pile. "Seems like you've had good hunting today. That's good." The grey she licked a paw and drew it casually over her face a moment. "Though I don't miss hunting, I'll tell you that much. I never was very good at sneaking up on prey." She purred with amusement. "My place is definitely here." With a flick of her tail, she gestured to the nursery. Cindershade suddenly fixed Whisperbranch with a curious glance. "Ever thought about being a father, Whisperbranch?" She was curious if the tom was interested in having kits.

Whisperbranch smiled when she praised him for his catch. He thought he could have done better, but his face had been bothering him. He was more of a hunter than he was a fighter even before the accident when he was an apprentice. His mentor had always tried to push him, but he just didn't like the fact of hurting somebody. Whisperbranch nodded when he asked if he thought of having kits. "I have a daughter. Her name's Angelkit.", he replied.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 3rd, 2019, 04:27 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

Whisperbranch smiled when she praised him for his catch. He thought he could have done better, but his face had been bothering him. He was more of a hunter than he was a fighter even before the accident when he was an apprentice. His mentor had always tried to push him, but he just didn't like the fact of hurting somebody. Whisperbranch nodded when he asked if he thought of having kits. "I have a daughter. Her name's Angelkit.", he replied.
"Oh! My apologies. I didn't know she was yours!" Cindershade let out a purr. "She's a sweet little thing. Who's her mother? I feel like I never see a queen with Angelkit."

Last edited by Aquilex; June 3rd, 2019 at 04:29 PM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 01:30 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
( @Fuzzyfeline

Agaveheart sat in her den arranging herbs and trying to take in the sights and smells of her new home. It had only been a few sunsets ago that she was living alone starving half to death, and while she hadn't yet filled out yet she was far better than the state she had been in when she had arrived. The brown she-cat's breath blew out on the leaves she had recently gathered, the scent was finally becoming a familiar one to her. She turned her towards the outside world and gently mewed "now I wonder when I will get someone to treat," I have a point to prove to someone, she added silently.

The creamy tabby limped into the musty den their from left paw held up as they stopped. The feline had stepped on a thorn and had found out the hard way they couldn't get it out by themselves. Now their paw pad was soar and a bit swollen from being nipped. Bayberrypaw didn't know the new medicine cat and frankly they didn't care as long as the car could was their pain. This was so unpleasant!
Stopping at the entrance the tabby peered in spotting an old molly in the dim light. "Uh.. um Agaveheart?" They questioned uncertain if they said her name right. And honestly the older apprentice didn't much like speaking up much. "I, uh, stepped on a thorn and can't get it out." They admitted lowering their head a bit. Yet their olive green eyes stayed on the older feline.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 4th, 2019 at 01:31 AM.
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
"Oh! My apologies. I didn't know she was yours!" Cindershade let out a purr. "She's a sweet little thing. Who's her mother? I feel like I never see a queen with Angelkit."

Whisperbranch glanced at her when she asked who her mother was. "Her mother usually doesn't spend too much time in the nursery. A lot of the time she sleeps in the warriors den and I usually take over in the nursery.", he replied. He would sometimes have to be the one that keeps his kit warm.

Old June 4th, 2019, 12:10 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

Whisperbranch glanced at her when she asked who her mother was. "Her mother usually doesn't spend too much time in the nursery. A lot of the time she sleeps in the warriors den and I usually take over in the nursery.", he replied. He would sometimes have to be the one that keeps his kit warm.
"How sweet of you! But I don't mind taking over for you if you want. I'm sure you'd much rather be in the warriors den anyhow."
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:16 PM

Quote:
"How sweet of you! But I don't mind taking over for you if you want. I'm sure you'd much rather be in the warriors den anyhow."
Whisperbranch shrugged, "I actually don't mind it. The warriors den is always packed anyway.", he meowed. He like the fact that she was trying to help, but he loved spending time with his daughter.

Old June 4th, 2019, 12:25 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:

Whisperbranch shrugged, "I actually don't mind it. The warriors den is always packed anyway.", he meowed. He like the fact that she was trying to help, but he loved spending time with his daughter.
The queen purred. "Such a gentle tom," she praised. "There aren't many like you, that's for sure."

@Nebby
Old June 4th, 2019, 02:06 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The creamy tabby limped into the musty den their from left paw held up as they stopped. The feline had stepped on a thorn and had found out the hard way they couldn't get it out by themselves. Now their paw pad was soar and a bit swollen from being nipped. Bayberrypaw didn't know the new medicine cat and frankly they didn't care as long as the car could was their pain. This was so unpleasant!
Stopping at the entrance the tabby peered in spotting an old molly in the dim light. "Uh.. um Agaveheart?" They questioned uncertain if they said her name right. And honestly the older apprentice didn't much like speaking up much. "I, uh, stepped on a thorn and can't get it out." They admitted lowering their head a bit. Yet their olive green eyes stayed on the older feline.
"Alright, step out into the light and I'll see what we have," She mewed, gently pushing the herbs out of her way. She padded out of the den and beconed the much younger cat to a small patch of sunlight that filtered down from the trees above. "Now let me see that paw over here," the old tabby settled down. And don't worry, I've dealt with many thorns before, I know what I am doing like the back of my paw," she finished reassuringly.
Closed Thread