Endless's Art Shop <3
by Endless
Last post by poppy
Today 11:57 AM

Old February 1st, 2020, 07:03 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Nightwhisker sighed after the meeting was dismissed. It was true that he should have spent more time on his apprentice's training, but he had been so caught up in his own mind lately. Well, it's never to late to change, he decided as he got up and scanned the clearing for his apprentice. Where was Rainpaw? They hadn't gone hunting for a while now.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 2nd, 2020, 01:26 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
@Silhouettes
DawnPaw flinched slightly at the comment LionStar had made about TimberSpark,she felt her mouth go dry slightly, her ears bending back a little. The shecat was irritated at the remark of her deceased friend but her facial expression didn't change from its stoic expression, she merely gave small nod in response to her focusing on her training. The cream shecat wasn't as hot tempered as she used to be and she wasn't about to make the same mistake twice by talking back nor did she particularly want to be seen as rebellious anymore. Her attitude towards herself and others around her had changed quite a bit the past few moons and she was ready to buckle down and be serious.

Hearing her now new mentors name, her blue gaze glanced at DandelionDream, the calico had this stoic expression, didn't look like much of a talker and almost had this intense aura around her.'She seems 'Thrilled' to be taking on an apprentice'.She thought this sarcastically although she didn't particularly care,the last thing she wanted was an enthusiastic and annoyingly chatty cat as a mentor. The young molly wasn't one for conversations.
Being attentive, as usual, during the meeting, her ears perked up in surprise. She would finally be getting an apprentice, after all these moons. Well, of course she would be getting one. Lionstar must've realized how... amazing she was. Took him long enough, too. Oh yeah, the furball she had to train. Dandeliondream almost forgot about her. Not only was she a former Skyclanner, but she seemed to be... dreadfully behind on her training. How lazy could she be? With a scowl the calico molly got to her paws, each step carefully calculated as she strode towards Dawnpaw. She looked the cat up and down, trying to size her up. The light flame-point didn't seem to be anything special, and from the remarks said about her, she spent most of her training pursuing some tom instead of actually concentrating on becoming a warrior. How foolish. "How much do you actually know?" Her voice, like usual, was uncaring and sharp. Eyes narrowing at the molly, her one working orb was filled with disdain. She couldn't help but pray to Starclan that her new apprentice wasn't soft or much of a talker- Dandelion didn't want want to baby anyone. And from Dawns apparent age, it didn't seem like she needed it.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old February 2nd, 2020, 07:10 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
Being attentive, as usual, during the meeting, her ears perked up in surprise. She would finally be getting an apprentice, after all these moons. Well, of course she would be getting one. Lionstar must've realized how... amazing she was. Took him long enough, too. Oh yeah, the furball she had to train. Dandeliondream almost forgot about her. Not only was she a former Skyclanner, but she seemed to be... dreadfully behind on her training. How lazy could she be? With a scowl the calico molly got to her paws, each step carefully calculated as she strode towards Dawnpaw. She looked the cat up and down, trying to size her up. The light flame-point didn't seem to be anything special, and from the remarks said about her, she spent most of her training pursuing some tom instead of actually concentrating on becoming a warrior. How foolish. "How much do you actually know?" Her voice, like usual, was uncaring and sharp. Eyes narrowing at the molly, her one working orb was filled with disdain. She couldn't help but pray to Starclan that her new apprentice wasn't soft or much of a talker- Dandelion didn't want want to baby anyone. And from Dawns apparent age, it didn't seem like she needed it.
DawnPaw didn't flinch one bit as the Molly who was in all honesty quite intimidating stared her down, she narrowed her blue eyes a calm expression still gracing her features. Like always her naive choices had created now a bad first impression with most of her Clanmates, as much as she thought DreamPaw was nice she would rather not be compared to such a cat, unlike what most thought she was never "love crazed" she had some personal issues that were mostly the problem that got in the way of her training. She rose to her paws as the Calico sized her up and asked her such a question. The cream Molly knew she was behind on training within the clan but she wasn't useless, her blue gaze for a moment glanced to the long scar on her shoulder thinking it would be quite obvious before looking back at the SheCat."Enough to keep me alive during the attack from the DarkForest when SkyClan was still thriving" . Her tone was blunt and direct, she had no care to carry on the conversation nor fake some happy Chappy smiles for her new mentor but to save herself some unwanted questions she added with a expressionless look on her face."Unlike DreamPaw I was actually dealing with a few personal issues that didn't involve my friend,that's why my training was hindered and no like LionStar said he won't be an issue anymore, he's dead, need to know anything else or is that all?". Her tail flicked slightly, the Molly had become more controlled with her anger over the past couple of moons but just like any normal cat she was slightly annoyed that her deceased friend was constantly being brought up, she would rather forget and move on with life, she wanted to change but right now she was at a loss about who she is. DawnPaw looked DandelionDream straight in the eye not flinching underneath such a disdainful look, she wasn't the first cat who had treated her in such a way, she grew up with such glares directed at her, it was nothing new.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 2nd, 2020 at 09:01 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 11:48 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

What time was it?

Ceremony time!

Lionstar was eager to get started with this round. It felt rare to do actual apprentice ceremonies and not just reassignments, and he hoped the kits felt a similar excitement-- why wouldn't they? They were stepping up in the world.

He kind of wished it was time to kick those Dirt-babies out of the nursery and force them into training.. they'd be less annoying if they weren't stuck in camp. Alas, he wasn't that lucky.

What else was on his agenda.. oh, yes. Some more reassignments, probably, and then there was the matter of some missing cats to attend to. Lionstar had been dragging his paws on that one-- he wasn't really eager to waste resources on cats who were probably dead.

Those that couldn't be damned to survive in a Clan, were hardly worth the effort he tried to give them.

Scaling the Streamstone took only a heartbeat, and Lionstar beamed as he gazed down at the clearing. "All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

Now he just needed to wait. As patiently as he could. And he'd be damned if he let the kits he called up dragged their paws on arriving-- if they didn't show up by the time he was ready to continue with the meeting, he wouldn't do their ceremony.

But he might give them a public berating if they had the guts to complain. Lionstar really hated some of the slackers in this Clan.. some of them were getting to the point he had half a mind to kick them across the river.

Wouldn't that be funny? ShadowClan could take their trash-- they were already living in it.

[ @Dirtfur, @Dipper, @pathos, @Casper, @Xeno, @hxneysuckle, @Starfall, @Pepperkins, @mochi, @RedHead, @ponyapan, @:Grimm:, @FuzzyRatto, @SilentLamb, @Moon Lily, @Ever, @touka, @vermin, @Blissie Bliss, @Cecily Herondale, @Kitty Mama, @Spiritjumps, @Solstice_X, @Delta, @CheetahPelt, @Vessel, @shortstack, @Shimm, @Silhouettes, @RuinsNight, @Deranged Llama, @SuspiciousMindz, @Fae, @Cloudsky, @TawnyNeedsACoffee, @Jane, @FlameSta, @happy413, @Slushie, @Turtle, @Fuzzy, @Tundra, @x ghostie, @Aquilex, @Dust, @EternalShadows, @GoldenWolf, @|+Tired Rose Child+|, @Sneakyfox55, @funfan05, @MagicCat99, @Tinyflight, @Bristlefrost, @Bluepetal, @sugarcubes, @GonetotheGrave, @amber'light, @Naku, @Daylily Orchid, @Greenleap, @PebbleStorm, @wick ]
Old February 6th, 2020, 11:55 AM

Fallenstorm was the first to hear Lionstar. Eager and nervous to hear what he had to say, she sat beneath the streamstone, tail around her, and looked up at Lionstar to hear what he had to say.
Old February 6th, 2020, 11:58 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

Harkeit scampered out of his den as soon as he heard Lionstar's call.
No one said he wasn't allowed to attend to gatherings anymore, so he confidently sat in the middle of the clearing.
~~*~~
Honeykit looked around. Another meeting?? They hoped it was only another ceremony. They followed Harekit and sat beside him. "What do you think it is about this time?"
~~*~~
Harekit turned to Honeykit. "I don't know, but I have a good feeling that it's somehting good," Harkeit smiled, eyes gleaming.
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:05 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

BrambleBlaze and Sootpaw hurried on over. Sootpaw took his spot near the front with confidence radiating off of him. BrambleBlaze took her seat somewhat close to the front.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 6th, 2020, 12:06 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare quickly padded up to the Streamstone and found a spot to sit, waiting patiently for Lionstar to continue. While they were certainly getting a bit repetitive, the warrior wasn't willing to face the consequences of skipping out on a meeting.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 02:55 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Darkpaw quickly made her way over, whiskers twitching.

Ferretwatcher padded through the camp entrance, a fish in his jaws; realizing a ceremony was starting, he quickly deposited his catch in the fresh-kill pile and hurried to join the others gathered.

Last edited by Sneakyfox55; February 6th, 2020 at 12:11 PM.
Old February 6th, 2020, 12:13 PM
eternally tired

Morningmeadow walked to the Riverclan streamstone and sat down as soon as she heard Lionstars call.

----

Dewfeather woke up from his nap from Lionstar's booming call. He slowly got up and walked to the Riverclan streamstone "Why did it have to be now?" He mumbled

---- @Shimm @Dirtfur

Sparrowkit bounced out of the nursery once he heard Lionstar "Cmon Sunkit! Let's go!" He said as he batted at the sleeping kit. He wanted to see his Father before he sat with Lionstar.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||