Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2019, 06:19 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Isn't bear a scary name?" Smallkit meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyp3rGamin View Post
------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherkit followed, looking at Acornkit questioningly. "Bear is a B-Bee..t..le?" She asked, having some trouble pronouncing the word ' beetle' , for she had no idea what one was, and she stopped as they reached their siblings, a wide grin on display of her face. The Siamese kitten kept her eyes on the beetle, which seemed to be burrowing itself in Acornkit's fur.
The kit nodded. "So he can sound really fie..r..ce..!" Acornkit said, falling on the end of his sentences
Having some trouble saying it. "Trust me sis, He's gonna sound so scary, nobody will mess with him!"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:28 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The kit nodded. "So he can sound really fie..r..ce..!" Acornkit said, falling on the end of his sentences
Having some trouble saying it. "Trust me sis, He's gonna sound so scary, nobody will mess with him!"
"I want to be friends with him but he sounds scary..." Smallkit meowed.
Old April 6th, 2019, 09:09 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Waterpaw nodded, "I learned how to sneak up on a cat without them knowing I was there.", she replied. She had learned the ultimate surprise which was now one of her favorite moves. They would'nt be able to hear her coming. Waterpaw laid down, tucking her paws underneath her.
That’s great!” He meowed taking a mouthful. He gulped it down before saying, “ I feel like you’re my one and only true friend.” Blueberrypaw smiled as he spoke. Looked at his paws. He had been using them all day and noticed how sore they were. He flicked his ear to get a fly away from it. “Bugs are coming out now.” He meowed with a sigh before focusing on Waterpaw once more.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 6th, 2019, 12:18 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @Delta ~

Littlepaw stumbled into the medicine den, a few deep scratched were shown on his neck. The apprentice's eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fell to the ground. His flank rose and fell as he breathed. "Help me.", Littlepaw meowed, blood dripped from his wounds.
At the scent of blood, Tallmarsh spun around from where she had been standing, practicing her memory of herbs. She felt all the blood leave her face when she saw the sight before her. After a moment's hesitation, the medicine cat snatched a large clump of cobwebs and pressed it onto the apprentice's neck in an attempt to stop the bleeding. Her mind was racing. She'd never had a patient come in this bad. This is what she was supposed to do, right? What if he died? It would be her fault. Her mind blanked as she scoured her brain for herbs that could help with the bleeding. "Wh-what happened?" she sputtered. At least she could help him stay awake. Oh StarClan, that's a lot of blood.
Old April 6th, 2019, 02:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
(I apologize ahead of time for the use of Comic Sans, it was the only childish font available)
Fawnkit pranced out of the nursery bountiful and full of energy. My stupid siblings won't come out and play even though it's a nice sunny day outside, The tiny she-cat pouted; however, the emotion was short lived as she shrugged it off and continued on, looking for some fun (or even someone to mess with). Where everyone in camp was all hustle and bustle looking as busy as bees, little Fawn spotted anomaly among the camp; a was a warrior sitting alone under a tree, looking peaceful. I know EXACTLY what to do, a wild but innocent, grin shot onto her pale face. She dropped into a crouch, weaving around anything that may be in her small-bodied way as she made her way towards her victim. I'm so cool he won't even know what hit him, she held back a laugh that would sound like evil laughter to her, but helpless giggling to everyone else.

Her attempts to 'hunt' the tom (whose actual identity is unbeknownst to her) were, understandably, sloppy. She struggled to keep herself upright (as she is just a 4-month-old kit) and she also ran into just about everything imaginable. One would have to be blind and deaf in order to not notice the child.

(whoops, didn't realize @Delta had responded as well, I'll just say that Fawnkit didn't see Tallmarsh)
Passionstar’s tail swished behind him relaxed, and understandably so with how everything was just nice and peaceful. These were the days Passionstar usually didn’t find himself enjoying, and the tom has a knack for admiring nature. The trees were finally in preparation to growing their leaves back, and the grass below them would become full of lush, the tickling of the glass blades and the fresh smell of them was intoxicating to the tom. The leader’s ears suddenly began to twitch, the sound of russeling was heard a small distance away. Passionstar would had blamed the wind, but then he started to hear a giggle. From the corner of his peripheral vision he made out a small figure. The leader didn’t say anything just allowing his whiskers to dance in amusement. He stayed still, his tail kept a small patting on the ground. He could entertain this kit. Passionstar adored kits. They had such lively imaginations and absolutely loved to play. The leader himself loved playing as well. “You would not only had scared your prey away, but all the prey in the forest.” He finally glanced back at the kit, lightly hitting her flank with his bushy tail.
Old April 6th, 2019, 02:24 PM
Overwhelmed by everything

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"I want to be friends with him but he sounds scary..." Smallkit meowed.

"Yeah! I like that! Fie..r..ce!" She said, repeating her sibling's mispronounciation of the word 'fierce'. "Like this!" She said, letting out a playful roar and batting at Smallkit, trying to get her sister to play.

Last edited by Hyp3rGamin; April 6th, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 02:53 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

"Yeah! I like that! Fie..r..ce!" She said, repeating her sibling's mispronounciation of the word 'fierce'. "Like this!" She said, letting out a playful roar and batting at Smallkit, trying to get her sister to play.
@Flippaw @Shivers @~Silverkit~ @YourAromanticAlly
--

The beetle shuffled its wings, crawling from Acornkits chest, up to his nose. The young tom crossed his eyes, awing slightly, seeing the beetle rest on his nose. He plopped back down, seeming to be more interested in Bear than anything else.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 6th, 2019, 03:28 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Smallkit jumped back. Truth was, she was a scaredy cat and didn't like fighting. Her attention went to the beetle. Sh sat down infront of Acornkit, looking at the beetle.
@Rosemew
Old April 6th, 2019, 05:06 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

@Rosemew @Flippaw @~Silverkit~ @Hyp3rGamin @YourAromanticAlly
(I'm so sorry for being MIA I've been having the fever and I'm not better yet I'll be responding when my fever goes away again)

Thornkit laughed gleefully as Adderfrost carried him. He was quite enjoying all the attention. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw his sibling staring at something. He curiously hopped off of his father and padded over to them rather quickly as he was becoming used to walking, "What's a... beetle...?" He asked crouching down to observe Bear closely.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old April 6th, 2019, 05:21 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Passionstar’s tail swished behind him relaxed, and understandably so with how everything was just nice and peaceful. These were the days Passionstar usually didn’t find himself enjoying, and the tom has a knack for admiring nature. The trees were finally in preparation to growing their leaves back, and the grass below them would become full of lush, the tickling of the glass blades and the fresh smell of them was intoxicating to the tom. The leader’s ears suddenly began to twitch, the sound of russeling was heard a small distance away. Passionstar would had blamed the wind, but then he started to hear a giggle. From the corner of his peripheral vision he made out a small figure. The leader didn’t say anything just allowing his whiskers to dance in amusement. He stayed still, his tail kept a small patting on the ground. He could entertain this kit. Passionstar adored kits. They had such lively imaginations and absolutely loved to play. The leader himself loved playing as well. “You would not only had scared your prey away, but all the prey in the forest.” He finally glanced back at the kit, lightly hitting her flank with his bushy tail.

"What! How did you-" she cut off, quickly switching to a boastful tone, "pffft, what are you talking about? Not even the warrior with the bestest hearing could hear me!" She sounded with her head held high and her chest puffed out. "I'm so good that I will be the bestest warrior when I grow up. I'm so good that Passionstar will have no choice but to make me his deputy!" The immature cat had no idea who she was talking too, all she knew was that she could brag about how good of a warrior she would make. "I'm going to be an apprentice soon, so I better have a mentor that can handle me because when I turn 6 moons I'm going to be a fighter! I won't let anyone win against me, never in a millioncagillion moons!" she continues her bragging and hope-filled dreams of the future.

Last edited by Cave; April 6th, 2019 at 05:22 PM.
Closed Thread